šŒš˜ š“š‡š„š‘š€ššˆš’š“

By eroticroses

[COMPLETE] [IN NEED OF EDITING] "He won't satisfy you like I will darling you know why? Because he's not me a... More

āžŖ š—£š—„š—¢š—Ÿš—¢š—šš—Øš—˜
āžŖ ONE
āžŖ TWO
āžŖ FOUR
āžŖ FIVE
āžŖ SIX
āžŖ SEVEN
āžŖ EIGHT
āžŖ NINE
āžŖ TEN
āžŖ ELEVEN
āžŖ TWELVE
āžŖ THIRTEEN
āžŖ FOURTEEN
āžŖ FIFTEEN
āžŖ SIXTEEN
āžŖ SEVENTEEN
āžŖ EIGHTEEN
āžŖ NINETEEN
āžŖ TWENTY
āžŖ TWENTY - ONE
āžŖ TWENTY - TWO
āžŖ TWENTY- THREE
āžŖ TWENTY- FOUR
āžŖ TWENTY- FIVE
āžŖ TWENTY- SIX
āžŖ TWENTY- SEVEN
āžŖ TWENTY- EIGHT
āžŖ TWENTY- NINE
āžŖ THIRTY
āžŖ š—˜š—£š—œš—Ÿš—¢š—šš—Øš—˜
āžŖ š„šš™šŽ'š’ ššŽšŽšŠ

āžŖ THREE

1.4M 30.9K 100K
By eroticroses

ADORA||

THEO was driving fast down the busy street, complaining how if I wouldn't have told our whole life story to Reid his mother wouldn't be calling him every single minute yelling down his ear.

"I didn't ask you to hire a sex therapist Theo!" I played with the small black card with gold outlined numbers on it in my purse.

"I know it was dumb of me to do so baby but we don't need him we'll it figure it out on our own" he put his hand on my exposed thigh quickly removing it.

I faced looking out the window to see the mini cafe with his mother sitting impatiently checking her watch inside.

"Do I have too go Theo?  you know she doesn't like me" I really didn't want to speak to her not today not ever.

"You know that's not true my mother loves you, sometimes you just say things to make her say those things to you" he got out the car closing his door.

Yes because I should sit and be quiet and let your mother bash me.

"You two are very late" Loren said only looking at her son.

"Sorry we had a very important matter to take care of" she rolled her eyes looking at me already judging what I was wearing.

"Adora I'm glad to see you can dress somewhat properly for once" Theo sighed leading us to the table.

We ordered and I sat there listening to Loren going on and on about how one of Theo's old exes were visiting town this week and she invited her for family dinner on the weekend

"I never really understood why you broke up with her Theodore, Emma was a good woman, beautiful, she doesn't show her body off to the world..." Theo stopped her.

"She also cheated on me, I'm married to Adora now mom" she took a sip of her tea eyeing me.
Loren never agreed or liked the fact that I was a lingerie model.

Being one helped me with my body image, self love plus I always got the newest ones that came out before they were sold in stores.

"I hope the both of you can make it to the dinner, she already agreed" she had a victory smile making sure I knew she liked the woman who cheated on her own son more than me.

"Loren, I don't get your problem with me, I love your son I haven't done anything to hurt him" I let go of Theo's hand.

"You took my Theo from me, he would always visit me before you came and now I barely see him!" she raised her voice a bit.

Well guess fucking what I barely see him too and he lives with me.

"You can't blame that on me Loren" Theo stood up grabbing my hand, Loren stood up to.

"Theodore, I still do not see why you decided to marry her, Emma would have been a better wife despite her mistake" Theo scoffed.

"Adora is my wife you are going to respect her and don't bring up my past relationships up around her" Emma must have done worst then cheat on him for him to speak up to his mother like that. He lead me out the cafe into the car.

"Theo I"-

"Not right now Adora" he started up the car before driving home.

When we got home Theo locked himself in the bedroom. I could only hear faint whispers as he was on the phone with someone. The card Reid gave me fell out my purse. I picked it up placing it back in my purse making my way to the door knocking.

"Theo can we just talk?" a few seconds he opened the door. He was in his work clothes fixing his tie.

"Oh come on , Theo you can't go to work we have to talk about this". He only moved past me grabbing his bag. "Theo can you just listen".

"Adora can you just leave me alone for once?! there's nothing to talk about you and my mother will never get along and I couldn't care less. I'm going to work don't wait up for me" with that he slammed the door in my face.

I took my phone off it's charger calling Phoenix.

"He left again Phoenix, I really don't know how much more I can take" was all I said before she grabbed her keys. Phoenix told me to wait for her by the door so I could let her in and I did.

Opening the door Phoenix stood with two bags full of snacks and drinks in the other bag making her way to my kitchen.

"I'm not going to lie to you Adora, Theo gives very much small dick energy. I still have no idea why you're in this marriage but that ring on your finger answers all my questions" she poured the light pink liquid in the cup getting out her candy.

"I really don't want to speak about Theo, Phoenix" I turned in the television getting us blankets to warm up in.

"Okay talk to me about that hot stranger that you danced on, who is he?" I almost choked on a gummy bear thinking about the vision I had about Reid in his office.

"His name is Reid Romano" she spit out her gummy bear on her lap.

"Like that crazy talented sex therapist?!" I nodded and she gasped.

"Holy crap you lucky son of a bitch, Reid Romano was voted number one sex therapist in the world, he's like also the richest oh and don't forget super fucking attractive!" she went on.

"Phoenix he's the sex therapist Theo hired" And there goes another gummy bear.

"Is he trying to lose his wife?" she laughed and we continued to get drunk.

REID||

"Theodore Hunt as in that annoying CEO of that one company?" Zach said holding one of the girls on his lap.

"I thought you were lying when you said he was annoying but you were right" I said recalling him telling me everything Adora did wrong in their relationship before he realized who I was.

"He's got one sexy ass wife I'll tell you that much, when she was in the cover for that one magazine in that black lace I'm telling you you're a lucky son of a bitch that you get to see her" Zach moved the girl on his lap off of him as his wife called him.

"Hold on man I got to try not to get divorced" he sighed getting up.

"You looking for a good time daddy?" one of the waitresses said sitting on my lap kissing on my neck. I stood up making her fall down. Standing up I went to my black Audi R8 texting Zach that I'm going home and good luck with his wife.

Zach and his wife had gotten married after three months after she got pregnant but Zach still acts as if he was still single.

Just as I parked my car my phone rang with an unknown caller on it.

"R-Reid" Adora's voice came through the other end slurred.

"Adora are you drunk right now?" I heard giggling next to her as Adora shushed whoever was next to her.

"Psh no I- I you, ADORA THINKS YOUR REALLY GOOD LOOKING " the other person shouted in my ear as Adora muffled her mouth.

"No that's n..not no don't listen to her I never said that" I took off my shirt turning on my lights.

"Adora you shouldn't be calling me when you're drunk" she let a whine.

"I know but but I like your voice it's very deep and low and deep, do you like my voice Reid?".

You have no fucking idea.

"Adora shouldn't your husband be there?" she was silent for a few seconds.

"He went to work again it's j-just me and Phoenix absolutely not drunk" she said the last part trying to sound sober.

"I'm very lonely rig-right now Reid" she slurred.

"Good night Adora".

"Wait Reid um can I come to your office tomorrow? Just me of course" she asked sounding anxious.

"My door is always open for you Adora" I replied laying down in my empty bed with the black comforter.

"I'll see you tomorrow then".

"Go to sleep Adora" I hung up with her still on my mind.

ꕥꕥꕥ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 144K 60
Life Lesson #1: If you are planning on going to a nightclub in the middle of sketchy, dark woods, don't. Life Lesson #2: If there are too many attr...
515K 9K 75
"Apologize, amore." he said with a deadly tone of voice. "If I don't apologize, then what?" I replied with grin on my face. He wrapped his arms aroun...
2.4M 56.4K 45
"Come," the dominance in his voice was prominent as only the office desk separates them. The fear in her eyes glistened as a smirk fell upon his lips...
4.1K 57 16
"If you keep doing that, I'm going to have to kiss you," I mumble. She released her lip immediately. "What do I have to do to get you to understand...