call me. | tubbo x reader

By miner4082

y/n having no parent support, her older brother wilbur moved her in with him and he tries his best to make y... More

Introduction.
Rainy days.
The Mod.
Can i call you tonight?.
The arcade.
My yellow.
Sickness.
Ignored.
Happy.
Parents.
Planning.
Smile.
Minecraft.
No chapter tonight:(
Wilburs Pov.
Break the distance.
Beach.
At Night.
Tommy.
Surprise.
Stormy.
Last day.
Leaving.
Stream?.
Origin.
Author's Note.
The Boxes.
New friend?.
Author.
Trust.
No way.
Stars.
2 am.
Rollercoaster.
Reality.
author note again lol
Argue.
explanation
why
heads up
eeeee
sneak peak
sick.
:(
update
ending 2.
hello once again

Please.

7.2K 191 490
By miner4082

Hey! I really recommend listening to the song while reading this chapter:)

ALSO! just wanted to say it's my birthday today, june 15th:)

update its now june 17th and its 4 in the morning. uh
____________________________

TW MATURE LANGUAGE AND YELLING

Y/N'S POV.
———————

I really, didn't sleep much at all last night. I called Tubbo over and over again, texting him that it was a mistake.

I gave up and stared at my ceiling until i fell asleep then, it was around 4 am at the time.

I sit up and get out of bed, walking over to my desk and grabbing my phone. No notifications from him. I check twitter, no posts.

Wait, i'm blocked?...

I check tubbos other social media's, seeing i was blocked from all of them. No, please i cant lose him over something this dumb!

I hurry and open emily's contact.

Everything finally clicked. Emily wanted friendship with me to talk with wilbur.

I run out of my room and into wilburs room, seeing him just chilling on his bed.

"y/n? is everything alright?" wilbur spoke softly.

"no, look at this." i frowned, tears already swelling my eyes.

Wilbur took my phone and read the messages, saying not one word.

"Tubbo also blocked me from everything." I croaked, tears finally running down my cheeks.

"No no don't cry please...i'll fix this!" Wilbur frowned.

"Please don't talk to emily...i don't want her taking you from me."

"Y/N...Id never DARE to speak with someone that treats you like that. Go pack a bag and meet me in the sitting room." Wilbur reassured me.

I wiped my eyes with my sleeve and didn't question anything, and just left. I went back to my room and grabbed my bag, packing 2 pairs of clothes, hygiene products and a book.

Then i saw it.

The box of notes tubbo gave me, when he gave me the...THE TOUCH BRACELETS! I grab the box of notes and shove them in my bag and grab the touch bracelet, tapping it.

1..2..3..4..5 nothing.

I frowned and set it down. It was hopeless.

Before i left my room i grabbed a charger, headphones wallet and my phone.

Walking to the sitting room wilbur stood, keys in hand and a hopeful smile on his face.

"Ready?" wilbur said.

"I guess so, where are we going?" i asked.

"To Tommy's place, i told him the situation and he's letting you stay with him while i fix things." He smiled.

Wilbur really was the best brother i could ever have..

"Thank you so much wilbur...this means the world. Please don't overdue it and make sure your okay doing this." I mumbled.

"Of course y/n, now come on!" He smiled and opened the front door, heading to the car.

-AT TOMMYS PLACE-

"we're here!" wilbur smiled and i thanked him before getting out of the car, seeing him drive off.

I walked to the door of tommys house and knocked.

"Coming!" A lady said, Mother innit.

I heard the footsteps come closer and the door opened, revealing Mother innit and their dog, Walter.

"Oh why hello y/n! Tommy is upstairs and lunch will be ready soon okay?" She smiled and let me in.

"Okay thank you so much" I smiled and walked in, petting walter and betty.

Walking upstairs i went to tommys room and knocked on his door.

"MOM IM STREAMING!!!" Tommy yelled from inside.

"I'm not your mom?" I laughed and he went quiet.

"Alright guys i'm gonna have to end the stream here, have a great night everyone!" He shouted and told me to come in.

"Hey y/n!" He smiled, talking more calm now the stream was over.

"Hey tommy" I smiled and sat down on his bed.

"How are you?" He turned to face me.

"Honestly, shit. But i'll be okay" I laughed awkwardly, hoping he would laugh along, he didn't.

"Come on, get up" He stood and motioned towards me to get up.

I stood and he grabbed his phone and wallet, putting it into his pocket. I grabbed my phone, headphones and wallet and also, put it in my pocket.

He walked out into the hallway and down the stairs, me following behind.

"Hey mum were going somewhere okay?" Tommy said to mother innit and she nodded, smiling.

"Have fun you two!" She shouted and waved as tommy closed the front door.

-WILBURS POV!-
____________

back at home...

I finally got tubbo to get into a call with me, His camera was on, and he looked tired.

"Hey! You look sleepy what time did you go to sleep?" I asked, turning my camera on also.

"around 3-4 am." he replied coldly, yawning.

"Okay, i'm going to get straight to the point." i quieted, getting nervous.

"Oh my god please don't start with this!" Tubbo out lashed, throwing his arms in the air.

"Tubbo please! just let her talk! She's so lost and hurt without you! I swear this isn't what you think!" I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Emily is her best friend! Or lover, i don't fucking know!" He shouted.

Tears swelled my eyes as he kept shouting about he believes y/n loves emily and not him. I sobbed into my hands as he just kept going.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD TUBBO! PLEASE JUST GIVE HER A DAMN SECOND TO TALK! IM LOSING MY SISTER AGAIN OVER SOMETHING THAT DIDNT HAPPEN! YOUR BEING SO IMMATURE!"  i cried out.

Tubbo went silent.

"I'm sorry for yelling, but please....PLEASE....just give her a moment to speak. I'm losing her tubbo.... i'll do anything just please...." I wiped my eyes and looked at him from the screen.

"Oh whatever fine! Just leave me the fuck alone!" He harshly said and left the call.

I wiped my eyes and got up, laying down on my bed and falling asleep.

-Y/N POV-
___________

Tommy took me to a restaurant, and we sat at a booth. I didnt know why we needed a booth if it was only for the two of us, but i kept it to myself.

"Hello you two! What can i get you both to drink?" The waiter asked.

"I'll take a coke and a water." Tommy politely responded.

"I'll just have a water." I spoke.

"Alright! i'll be out here soon with your drinks!" the waiter smiled and walked off.

"Hey why'd you get two drinks?" I asked.

"You'll see!" Tommy smiled and rested his elbows on the table.

A few minutes later the waiter came back and passed the drinks to us.

"Alright! Do you know what you would like to eat yet or do you need time?" The waiter asked.

"A little longer please" Tommy said and the waiter nodded, walking off once more.

The bell on the door rung.

"There he is!" Tommy said exited, standing up.

I was too afraid to look back, thinking he brought tubbo here.

"Ranboo! Hello!" Tommy said and my heart dropped. Why was ranboo here?

I turned my head and there he was, very tall. Ranboo opened his arms.

I got off the booth and stood up, melting in ranboos arms. Very comforting, i started to tear up.

We sat down and ate, and tommy ended up paying for everything.

Ranboo, tommy and i went back to tommys house and chilled until i decided i should open the boxes.

____________________

so sorry i've been not online i've been in a tough patch but i'm getting through it:) ily take care

don't correct if there are errors it's 4 am i didnt proof read

1277 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 490 34
After mostly recovering from her illness, Drista decides it's time to live life to the fullest. She partakes in many new experiences, like taking a m...
90.8K 1.5K 34
(NOT FULLY EDITED) Madison has dealt with abuse and heart ache her whole life thinking that it was what she deserved. First her parents then her boyf...
1M 16.2K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...
44.6K 1K 40
!⚠DISCONTINUED⚠! \\ ❝ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ James Gold, Younger brother of Will "Wilbur Soot" Gold, Had been TommyInnit's boyfriend for a year and a half now. But...