call me. | tubbo x reader

By miner4082

y/n having no parent support, her older brother wilbur moved her in with him and he tries his best to make y... More

Introduction.
Rainy days.
The Mod.
Can i call you tonight?.
The arcade.
My yellow.
Sickness.
Ignored.
Happy.
Parents.
Planning.
Smile.
Minecraft.
No chapter tonight:(
Wilburs Pov.
Break the distance.
Beach.
At Night.
Tommy.
Surprise.
Stormy.
Last day.
Leaving.
Stream?.
Origin.
Author's Note.
The Boxes.
New friend?.
Author.
Trust.
No way.
Stars.
2 am.
Rollercoaster.
Please.
author note again lol
Argue.
explanation
why
heads up
eeeee
sneak peak
sick.
:(
update
ending 2.
hello once again

Reality.

7.2K 189 420
By miner4082

THIS MAY NEED A TW BE SAFE!!!

TUBBOS POV.
____________

Reality crashed over me like waves, sending me into a loop of uncontrollable emotions that i've never felt towards myself, and to y/n.

Tears started to swell my eyes as i stared blankly at the text, not believing what i just read. After all that, y/n doesn't like me? No friends would do what WE did. Right....?

We arrived at my house and i quickly opened the car door and grabbed my bag, running inside the house. I ran up the stairs and to my room, slamming the door behind me. I flopped down on my comforter and sobbed, holding the bee we got at the amusement park.

I couldn't believe it. She never liked me after all of that... I probably looked so stupid! Stupid stupid stupid! I cried out.

-30 minutes later.-

I hadn't gotten up from my bed. Ive calmed down a little, my eyes were still bloodshot, and my head hurt. Holding onto the bee i stare at the ceiling , slowly letting my thoughts take over me.

y/n played with my heart. All of this was just a game to her right?

I was shot back into reality when my phone started ringing from under me. Wilbur. I sigh and wipe the access tears from my eyes and answer the phone.

"Hey tubbo! You were in a rush to get inside, you didn't even say goodbye!" Wilbur exclaimed.

"Oh. Sorry wil." I said blankly, voice hoarse.

"Oh? What's the matter?" Wilbur softened his voice, turning serious.

I hiccuped, flashbacks of all the memories i made with y/n, which made me cry once again, only harder.

"Aw tubbo i'm so sorry i didn't mean to-"

"No no it's fine...i just...here i'll send it to you." I sniffled.

I opened wilburs contact and went to my photos, sending him the photo of the texts.

It took him a second to read it.

"Tubbo. How can you believe this??? It's obviously not true! Y/n would never do those things with you if she never liked you that way!" Wilbur argued.

"Wilbur she doesn't love me."

"She does tubbo!" Wilbur sounded more sad.

"Oh whatever! I'm going now." I exclaimed and hung up, throwing my phone across my bed. I got up and went downstairs, getting some water and a small snack.

"Hey tubbo!"  Lani leaned on my side with a smile.

"Lani, please not now." I sighed and shrugged her off, heading back upstairs. I felt bad, but i needed time to myself.

"I'm sorry lani" I thought.

Going back to my room i sit in my chair at my desk, rolling my legs under the table and turning my pc on. I hop on minecraft and into the dream smp server, spawning in front of michael.

"Aw...Hello michael..." I smiled and crouched next to him.

Y/N'S POV.
___________

I woke up by the feeling of the car stopping. I look over and tubbos already out of the car, running towards his door. I try to call out for him, but he doesn't hear.

"Did he say goodbye?" I asked, sitting upright.

"Nope. I'll talk to i him later." Wilbur said driving off back home.

I lay back into the seat wondering "what could have happened that made him act that way?"

Was it me?

-AT HOME.-

I go inside and to my room, flopping down on my bed. I stared blankly at my phone, counting the seconds... maybe i'd get a call from tubby.

1..2..3..4..5..

"Y/N COME HERE" Wilbur yelled from his room.

I get up and stretch, then make my way to wil's room.

"What's up?" I told my head as i walk to his side.

"Apparently this is why tubbo didn't say goodbye..." Wilbur frowned, showing me his phone.

"Oh...My...God..." I huffed under my breath.

The world spiraled around me. It felt like i was just stabbed in the back. I trusted her! And she ruined everything!

"Is this true y/n....?" Wilbur mumbled, facing towards me.

"No...no this isn't true! I don't like her! I love tubbo and you know this wilbur! I- I don't know what to do!. I lost him forever! FOREVER!" I cry out, falling to my knees. I was heartbroken, I felt like i was weighed down.

"No no no y/n you didn't lose him! Please calm down. Come here." Wilbur holds out his hands.

I stay still. Wilburs voice going faint as my mind takes control. I space out, holding my knees and sitting on the floor, vision blurry.

Wilbur rummages through his desk for something, then kneels down infront of me, sitting down. He puts something on my head and it covers my ears, headphones.

I hear music, a faint melody ringing in my ears as tears swelled my eyes even more.

(RECOMMEND LISTENING TO THE SONG!)
_________
Hey there delilah, what's it like in new york city?

I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty yes you do...

Times square cant shine as bright as you...i swear it's true...
________

Wilbur opened his arms to give me a hug, and i accepted. I cried into his chest as he rubbed my back, waiting for me to calm down.

I was truly happy i had him as a brother, i'm glad he took me away from my shit parents, i'm glad that he's always here for me.

"Thank you..." I sniffle and let go of wil.

"Any time y/n. We WILL fix this, okay?" wilbur smiles.

"Okay..." I smile and take off the headphones.
_____________

TUBBO'S POV
____________

I sigh and leave the server, getting up from my desk. It's been well past 3 hours since the whole thing happened with y/n and i was better now.

I lay down on my bed and power on my phone, seeing the notifications from y/n roll in. I scoffed and blocked her, setting my phone on the charger and setting it down.

I don't know why i was angry at y/n...I really didn't. I'm hurt and mad at the same time. I was hurt y/n didn't like me, at all.

And i was mad at the fact she did all those things with me, and i fell for her, hard.

Was a mad at myself? or at y/n...?

It's whatever.

I turn off my light and cover myself up, Dozing off into Dreamland.....
______________________

HEY! HOW ARE YOU? HOPE YOUR DOING WELL!

I'm sorry if this chapter sucks, i don't really know how to write really sad things that well.

I'm also not trying to romanticize any kind of panic/anxiety attack and i'm sorry if it seems like it.

I love you all so much and thank you for being here!

TAKE CARE❤️❤️❤️

[^_^] < >[^_^] virtual hugs<3

1151 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25K 44
β‡’ ˗ˏˋ flirting jokes leading to falling in love. isn't it a fun love story? κ’°βš˜έ„κ’± georgenotfound x oc started : 04 - 08 - 21 ended : 03 - 09 - 21
44K 1K 40
!⚠DISCONTINUED⚠! \\ ❝ ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ James Gold, Younger brother of Will "Wilbur Soot" Gold, Had been TommyInnit's boyfriend for a year and a half now. But...
21.7K 255 17
One Day, A British Girl Named Y/n wanted to Move Back to her hometown with her sister, S/n. But, She realized she'll have to see Tubbo... Again. They...
11.1K 137 16
You are TommyInnits twin sister and you catch feelings for his best friend. But you are in a toxic, manipulative, abusive relationship and are scared...