Late Eighteen

By Immaculate_twins

We really don't have to be part of the crowd all the time. You can be in the crowd but not part of it. Don't... More

00| Prologue
01| Chapter One
02| Chapter two
03| Chapter three
04| Chapter four
05| Chapter five
06| Chapter six
07| Chapter seven
08| Chapter eight
09| Chapter nine
10| Chapter ten
11| Chapter eleven
12| Chapter twelve
13| Chapter thirteen
15| Chapter fifteen
16| Chapter Sixteen
17| Chapter Seventeen
18| Chapter eighteen
19| Chapter nineteen
20| Chapter twenty
21| Chapter twenty one
22| Chapter twenty two
23| Chapter twenty three
24| Chapter twenty four
25| Chapter twenty five
26| Chapter twenty six
27| Chapter twenty seven
28| Chapter twenty eight
29| Chapter twenty nine
30| Chapter thirty
31| Chapter thirty one
32| Chapter thirty two
33| Chapter thirty three
34| Chapter thirty four
35| Chapter thirty five
36| Chapter thirty six
37| Chapter thirty seven
38| Chapter thirty eight
39| Chapter thirty nine
40| Chapter forty

14| Chapter fourteen

137 50 16
By Immaculate_twins

Happy Eid Mubarak sweeties!

To our Muslim readers, we're expecting our Sallah meat o.

Vote. Comment. Share.

Love you.

♪♪♪

For starters, I have never been asked out on date before, so you shouldn't crucify me for hanging my mouth open after Ezekiel asked me out on a date. My jaw was literally hanging on the ground.

Deep breaths in, don't panic.

In. Out. In. Out.

Fuck this!

This is a dream come true! I never would have thought that in a million years, I would be asked out by a boy, talk much of Ezekiel. Don't get me wrong, I'm beautiful and well matured for my age, but it's just something about me that intimidates guys.

It could be my charisma, my personality, or me just being me. Whatever it is, I have never been asked out by a boy.

If only he knew how fast my heart was beating just for him.

If only he knew the sleepless nights and day dreams I have had all because of him.

If only he knew how much I longed for him.

Oh my, of course I'd wish to go out on a date with him. And maybe, just maybe, share my first real kiss with him too.

I stared at his lips.

They looked so soft, so pinkish, so plush and so delicate like soft roses.

Damn.

I wish I could just lean in and give justice to what I've always wanted.

Wait o

His lips are moving, he had been talking all this while and all I did was to stare at him in the face. God, please let this cup of embarrassment pass over me.

I snapped out of my reverie.

I quickly planted a relaxed smile on my face to make it seem as if all was good with me.

Kiss me, kiss me baby. Tease me, tease me baby.

Cardi B's song started to play in the background of the movie going on in my head. The more I tried to concentrate on the words coming out of his mouth, the more my imagination of Zeke and I making out in a car became clearer in my head.

Immediately my wild imagination got to the point of him slipping his hands into my panties, I opened and closed my eyes instantly, shaking my head vigorously as if that would stop my wild imagination.

Of course Ezekiel noticed that.

"Are you ok? Your face looks really pale." Ezekiel asked with worry as he placed his right palm on my cheek.
Stupid me closed her eyes and leaned into his touch, moaning his name.

One again, what is wrong with me.

"I—I'm fine. Of course, I am doing well. Why wouldn't I be fine? To confirm your thoughts, no I did not zone out on you all this while." I rambled, smiling sheepishly like a person who had seen the gates of Heaven.

Chuckling, he closed the gap that was left between us and placed his second palm on my right cheek. Not breaking eye contact with me, he slowly brought my face up to meet his.

My eyes went down to his lips then back to his eyes. High eyes were dark shade of brown, a colour similar to hot chocolate. If you don't look closely enough, you wouldn't notice it.

His lips met mine and my heart stopped beating.

The kissing scenes that I have been watching in Hollywood movies all lied. They never told me kissing someone you desperately like could make your heart stop beating for a few minutes.

I was never aware that kissing doesn't require skills, experience, or expertise. The only ingredient important in kissing is a two-sided romance.

I closed my eyes, then opened them again. But alas, his lips were still on mine! It's not a dream, I'm really kissing a boy I've admired for a long time. I thought the kiss was an accident, considering the fact that my eyes almost popped out of my head, but it wasn't.

He was kissing me as if his life depended on it.

As if I was the only one capable of giving him breath.

Fuck it!

I entwined my arms around his neck and pressed him closer to my chest.

He deepened the kiss as he wrapped his hand around my small waist, his other hand tangling into my scalp.

I released a slow moan. God, this feels so good.

I also ran my fingers through his rough curls. They felt so smooth and so slick like silk. Some of the curls slipped through my fingers as I brushed through them, bouncing back on the top of Zeke's hair like mop.

I moaned again. "Shush Ruth, you wouldn't want the principal catching us doing this, would you?" Zeke breathe out, his quiet words muffled against my lips.

I nodded my head erratically, covering my lips over his again.

Gosh, I could do this all day.

His lips are so soft and so so magical.

He isn't part of those kind of guys you'll kiss and start smelling like raw catfish.

And the way his cologne wifted through my nose had me seeing seven heavens at the same time.

His hand hovered over my clothes buttocks and I quickly pulled away, clearing my throat heavily.

As much as I'd love to do get to that stage with him, I wasn't ready for that part yet. I still have my senses intact to differentiate between what's good and what's not.

Besides, the school compound isn't a place to be caught kissing.

I cleared my throat again.

"That was—" I started to talk but he interrupted me.

"Magical, magnificent, breathtakingly, beautiful, hot." He interjected, looking directly into my eyes. I could feel myself blushing so I cast my eyes down. This boy sure knows how to make a girl blush the destiny of that of hers and her family out. "Sorry, I ran out of words."

"I-I-It's okay." I stammered, forcing myself to look into his eyes.

He chuckled and brushed his fingers over my hair, rucking a piece of it behind my ears. "You're beautiful Ruth." He breathe out.

I smiled shyly. "You too. I mean you look handsome, simply hot."

"I know." He murmured, smirking at me a little.

Oh God, what those little smirks of his does to my insides.

"How does Saturday sound for our date?"

"Saturday?" I asked dumbly again.

"Yes, I'll come pick you up at 6pm myself."

"Okay." I smiled, nodding in agreement.

He pecked me on my lips one more time before ushering me towards the direction of my class.

I remembered something and I stopped.

He stared at me quizzically as I walked back towards him.

"Are you going to be at the class get together tomorrow?" I squeaked.

"Oh that! Sure, why not?" He answered.

"Great, I'll meet you there." I said over enthusiastically before giving him one last kiss on his pink lips before turning around and jogging to my class without looking back.

I stopped running when I got almost close to my class, slapping my hands on my forehead.

A kiss, really? Ruth, what were you thinking? Gosh, so embarrassing. He'll probably take me as a really desperate little girl who's looking for any possible chance to get loved—

Slam!

I looked up to see Onome standing a few feet away from me, her eyebrows scrunched in a playful glare.

"Where were you?" She asked, pulling me by my arm into the class.

"Why are you asking?" I murmured, distracted.

God, that kiss!

"Are you even listening to me?" Onome shrieked again. "Anyway, Seyi wants to speak to us about the get together tomorrow. Meet us in the auditorium in five minutes, don't be late." She warned before stalking off.

I smiled to myself, leaning on the wall beside me.

My fingers went to my lips, tracing the areas his lips had touched. I could still feel the heat of his tongue meshed on mine.

I touched my tiny waist.

The way his manly hands had touched me like I meant all to him.

Those images keep reoccurring over and over again like a ticking time bomb.

I smiled again.

Hold on a second!

How am I going to get past my parents to get to my date?

♪♪♪

"Why are you smiling so hard?" Zoe asked as we walked towards the school gate to our parents car. "I'm sure if I pass my fingers down your throat, I could reach your intestines with how wide your mouth is."

I immediately stopped smiling. Was it that obvious?

"Nothing." I murmured, quickening my steps. Of course she noticed and she quickened hers to meet mine.

"Oh come on, what got you smiling like a creep? Trust me, that's rare because you hardly ever smile."

I rolled my eyes and continued walking until we got to the place where my mom parked her car.

"It's okay, I'll find out when you come running to me for help." She hissed just as I opened the car door to the passengers seat.

She pushed the door so it banged against my leg.

I glared at her. "Oops, it slipped." She smiled coyly.

Such a bitch.

"Good afternoon ma." We greeted her.

"How was your day kids?" Mum asked as she pulled out onto the tiled road.

"Good." Everyone muttered, mine coming out enthusiastically once again.

"Okaaay—" Mum murmured, looking at me weirdly. I shrugged and looked out the window.

"What's wrong with Zion?" She asked, turning to look at Zion who was scooped up at the back seat like a loner.

"Don't know." Zoe muttered, glancing at him worriedly.

After that, silence consumed the whole atmosphere in the car once again.

"When we get home,  your dad and I has something to tell you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 55.5K 122
After a long anticipated party hosted by one of the most popular boys in school, a rumour goes round the entire school and gets the names of the two...
90.3K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
48.9K 15.1K 37
BEING A TEEN SERIES: BIMBO (BOOK 4) That line, that fucked up imaginary line. I like you, you like Bose, Bose likes John, John likes Feyi, Feyi like...
45.8K 10.6K 37
A NIGERIAN THEMED NOVEL "You have got your tities out and panties in a twist but your crush doesn't still notice you." Ore is a sixteen-year-old unde...