band shirts

נכתב על ידי lvrgrl

calum hood au. ❝do you even listen to them?❞ עוד

band shirts
zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
epilogue
thank you ++ sequel
sequel
if youre still here

sixteen

8.6K 514 124
נכתב על ידי lvrgrl

BLAKE

UNKNOWN: hey luke gave me the phone

UNKNOWN: hello???

BLAKE: hi, sorry!!!! luke just gave me the phone

BLAKE: i miss you babe

ASH: god i miss you too

BLAKE: if cal does anything to you or whatever ignore him

ASH: why r u friends with him if he is an ass to you

I frowned, pursing my pink lips as I stared at the last message. Ashton would always use proper words and would hardly ever shorten words. A knock on my door made me jump, my hand shoving the old iPhone 3 under my quilts before standing nervously, walking towards the white door.

"Yes, mum?" I smiled, leaning my hip against the doorframe, "what would you like?"

"Just checking up on you," my mum leaned forward, peering over my shoulder before frowning and stepping back, "don't forget, one month and you can see Ashton again"

"He could have gotten over me by then!" I whined, letting my head fall to the side so it too leaned against the doorframe, "there are so many pretty girls at my school, mum, it's a definite that he will find someone new"

"That won't be too bad," she mused, "I like that Calum boy better, anyway"

I groaned as she turned as walked away before I shut the door and ran back to my bed, pulling out my phone. Another number had messaged me and I frowned.

UNKNOWN: muke sucks ass don't they

BLAKE: cal?????????

UNKNOWN; ;)

BLAKE: why do muke suck ass

I exited his chat and opened up Ashton's.

ASH; hello???

ASH; you there

BLAKE: sorry my mum knocked on my door

BLAKE: i want to see you

I went back to Calum's messages after Ashton didn't reply, frowning once again.

CAL: they just do

BLAKE: each other's or???

CAL; THATS DISGUSTING BLAKR EHY

BLAKE: who's blakr ehy??? is she prettier than me??

BLAKE: and all other blakes must be eliminated okay

CAL: no one's hotter then you

CAL: jk i exist

BLAKE: conceited asshole

CAL: you love me

BLAKE: yeah i do

BLAKE: i love you like i love olives

CAL: you hate olives????

BLAKE: exactly

CAL: screw you

CAL: i totally would keep that in mind

CAL: luke is here tell him to leave i don't want to talk to him

BLAKE: do you ever shut up jfc

CAL: yeah i do ily see u tonight

--

I threw the phone into my desk drawer once I figured Ashton wasn't going to reply yet and pulled out my paint, brushes and art book, flipping open to a spare page. I retrieved a pencil from my desk and started sketching a face, my lip between my teeth in concentration as I walked on the oval shape carefully. I continued drawing the face and as I finished, I stared at it. I was supposed to draw Ashton, but instead I was staring at a drawing of Calum. I paused, my hand hovering over my paintbrushes and I contemplated throwing it out. Eventually, I slammed the book shut and placed it back, along with the art supplies.

"I'll paint it later," I mumbled to myself, dusting myself off as I stood from the floor. I grabbed the black hair band from the desk and wrapped it around my wrist before grasping the old phone in my hand and walking back to my bed, spreading myself over it.

ASH: i want to see you too

BLAKE: i'll sneak out

BLAKE: or maybe I could convince my mum to let Cal take me out or something

ASH: sneak out :(( its more romantic that way

BLAKE: okay well my mums going out tonight but she's getting calum to come 'look after me' bc she's like obsessed with him ugh. i'll sneak out then

ASH: meet me at maccas...@ 7???

BLAKE: see you then baby

ASH: excited :)))))

I grinned, swinging my legs off the bed before shoving the phone under my mattress and heading downstairs. My mum was in the kitchen, placing brownies into a container for her 'formal gathering' she was going to. She glanced at me suspiciously as she picked the container up and walked over to me.

"Calum will be here in a bit, B" she told me seriously, "don't do anything wrong, alright? Calum is a nice boy and you deserve to still be able to see Calum"

I nodded absently as I picked at my nails, scraping the black polish off them. She kissed my cheek, smiling softly at me before leaving the room. I rolled my eyes and yanked the fridge door open before leaning down and grabbing a drink bottle. "Blake, Calum's here!" my mum called, causing me to sigh.

When I walked into the foyer, my mum was talking to Calum happily, laughing loudly. Calum glanced at me and waved at me like a dork before giving my mum a hug and reassuring everything will be fine. Once the door was shut behind her, I turned around and made my way to the back of the house, swinging the backdoor open.

"And where do you think you're going?" Calum questioned, walking slightly behind me, "You aren't planning to run to Ashton Irwin are you?"

I rolled my eyes and flung myself onto a seat on the patio, glancing up at him. "It's called fresh air, dumbass. try it"

Calum narrowed his eyes at me as he slowly sat down. I pulled out my real phone, checking the time. 6:31. "Cal" I turned to him, smiling, "Can you be a darling and fetch me an apple?"

"Whatever loser" Calum rolled his eyes and stood up, glancing at me before walking into the house. I waited a few seconds before standing, making my way to the other side of the house, farthest away from the kitchen. I grasped the top of the short fence and brought one leg over before swinging the other over. Once my feet were planted safely on the ground, I broke in to a run.

--

CALUM

I sighed as I entered the house, walking straight passed the kitchen and out the front door. Sure enough, Blake was running across the lawn, her black hair flying behind her as she sprinted. I clenched my jaw and took off after her, not daring to shout her name. Without looking back, she slowed and I saw my chance. The distance between us thinned and I reached forward, my arm wrapping around her waist before pulling her body towards me, her back against my chest. She let out a scream but I lifted my free hand and clamped it around her mouth.

"Seriously?" I hissed in her ear, pushing her softly away from me, "Do you think I'm stupid? God, Blake, your mother trusted me!"

"Cal" Blake breathed, staring at me, "Please let me go. he's my boyfriend-"

"So fucking what?" I snapped, stepping towards her, "I thought maybe you actually liked my company, maybe you won't try and sneak out to see him. I was wrong" I let out a deep breath, my eyes shut tightly. I slowly opened them and scanned her face, "Give me one reason why I shouldn't tell your mother"

"You won't be able to see me" Blake countered, cocking her head to the side as a small smirk formed on her lips, "Are you really going to take that chance?"

"Yes" I said firmly, my hand wrapping around her thin wrist before pulling her back towards the house, "Now, I won't tell her as long as you go back home and stay there. Play board games with me, or watch movies, just don't leave the house. Or my sight"

Blake faltered for a moment, panic in her eyes as she dug her heels into the ground. She shook her head furiously, glaring at me, "Calum!" she whined, pouting, "Please don't do this! I thought you were my friend!"

"I am," I replied, "and I'm stopping you from making a big mistake" I stared at her as she stared at me and tried not to think about how much I wanted to kiss her. Instead, I placed her hand in mine softly and tugged, pulling her towards the house once again. She followed, reluctantly, and when we got back to the front veranda, Michael and Luke were sitting there, waiting.

"Calum, why aren't you talking to us?" Luke asked, darting a questioning look at Blake before looking back at me, "We need to talk to you about something-"

"Go away" I crossed my arms over my chest and stepped back, glaring, "I don't want to see you"

"It's about why you're pissed at us" Michael joined in, "It's really important"

"I said," I hissed, "go away"

--

what do you think muke has to say to cal  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

645K 32.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
463K 9.7K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
758K 35.6K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...