The Don

By shawdss

Read to find out how Kiara Dawnes goes from a waitress in Los Angeles to the Queen of an empire and what her... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
PSAπŸ—£πŸ—£
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Epilogue
71
New Story Alert🚨
Announcement 🚨
BIG THANKS
New Sequel? Spoiler Alert🚨
Blood War🩸

30

10.4K 275 39
By shawdss

Kiara

"He is so overly controlling. I feel like a puppet with him. Everything he says I'm supposed to do. It's like he'll tell me to jump and I'm supposed to ask how high."

"He can't be that controlling if he allowed you here."

"He came here to speak to Rafael. I'm only here because he wants me around like a dog on a leash." I expressed.

"Hm still, you look good." She smiled at me.

"You don't look too bad yourself." It wasn't a lie. She at least looked better than the last time I saw her but the dullness in her eyes was evident.

Lord knows how much I've missed my bestfriend. I truly wish I could steal her away and save her from the likes of Rafael. I don't even want to ask how things have been with him. My imagination is bad enough and I really don't know think I want the reality of things to taint my mind. I might just break down all over again at the fact that this really is all my fault. If I hadn't been in Dario's ears about how much I missed Kiana she would've never been kidnapped and Rafael would've never laid eyes on her.

"Your wedding pictures were actually nice despite you know.."

"You saw them?!"

"Yes.. Rafael has allowed me access to the library and he even makes me watch Tv now so I saw it aired on the television. I didn't understand much of what was said because it wasn't an english channel but you looked beautiful to say the least."

I remember those days when I didn't understand the italian language. It was frustrating. I was always surrounded by persons speaking fluent italian leaving me to sit there like the lost sheep. It used to make me feel stupid because for all I knew they could've been bad talking me right in my presence. Ridiculing me right under my nose.

"How about I teach you some italian."

"Woah so she Mrs.Romano and suddenly such a pro that she gets to teach me italian." I know she meant it as a joke but it's like as soon as the words left her lips the reality of the situation just killed the joke instantly. I'm not sure how long I was here for but I didn't want my time with her to be in vein especially since I had no idea when I would see her next.

"This is so depressing—too depressing. We need to really change the mood in here because it's draining the life out of me." I sighed.

"Things were just so much easier before huh." She said.

"Never thought I'd see the day where I'd refer to working in that dreadful place with the despicable excuse of a boss as easy." I said with a smirk and she started to laugh remembering the times we worked as waitresses at the diner. When life was simpler.

The door suddenly swung open stopping our conversation as Rafael now held our attention as he entered the room.

"Sister." He smiled playfully earning an eye roll from me.

"Vorrei un po 'di privacy con la mia ragazza. Facci entrambi un favore e renditi raro, giusto?" He spoke to me but his eyes were fixated on Kiana.
(would like some privacy with my girlfriend. Do us both a favor and make yourself scarce, yes?)

Girlfriend? What a sick joke.

"Like hell I wi-

The clearing of a throat made me swallow my words instantly as my husband emerged from behind him. Dario was now standing in the doorway looking irritated. I hope to God that this fool did not upset his brother or else I would be the one paying for it.

"Ce ne stiamo andando"
(We're leaving)

I wanted to protest and demand more time with my bestfriend but the tone of his voice made it clear that there was no room for argument. He was not asking no he was telling me. I sighed as I walked over to Kiana and embraced her in a warm hug.

"I love you." She whispered to me.

"I will be back I promise." I said to her as I pulled away.

Rafael was smirking at me and it was really getting under my skin so before I did something stupid that would land me in trouble I briskly walked out of the room.

Rafael

"Il tuo migliore amico è piuttosto fiero. L'esatto contrario della mia piccola sottomessa." I spoke my mother tongue knowing full well she did not understand.
(Your bestfriend is quite feisty. The exact opposite of my little submissive.)

She stood unmoving in front of me like she was glued to the spot. I loved how nervous I would make her without even trying.

"How was your little chit chat with Kiara?"

"Good." She mumbled with eyes casted to the floor.

"Did you tell her how much of a bad man I am to you?" I asked not expecting her to answer cause I already knew for myself.

"Look at me when I'm speaking to you love." I spoke dangerously close to her face and watched as she carefully raised her head.

"Did you tell her how good my touch makes you feel or is my little slut ashamed of how much she enjoys me in bed?" I smirked as she carefully took a step back with quivering lips.

"S-stop it."

"Are you sure you want me to stop love?Your mouth says one thing but your body language is certainly telling me something else."

"No I..

"What? Hm.." I said just inches away from her plumb lips.

"You may hate me but with me you get your deepest darkest desires. I can bet my last dollar there isn't a man who ever gave you as much pleasure as I have and I can certainly guarantee that there never will be..because you will forever be my play thing."

"I'm not your play thing.." she mumbled

"Ah but you are. You are like a child's favourite doll. You are my favourite doll, that is a big deal yunno.. I've never had a favourite." I smirked noticing the difference in her breathing.

"arrenditi a me bambola" I uttered before meeting her lips.
(Give in to me doll)

"R-rafael can you take me to the pharmacy"

"No." I said walking off into the living room.

"But-but I really need to go."

"What for Kiana?" I asked taking a sit on the couch.

"Um..

"Come on spit it out then."

"Nevermind." She sighed

"Dannazione sputalo fuori!"
(Damn it, spit it out)

"After pills. I need to get after pills we didn't use a condom."

"We haven't been using a condom for a while now."

"Right.. i-is there a reason for that?" She asked curiosity dancing in her eyes.

"I simply prefer having you raw." I shrugged while pouring myself a glass of scotch to start the morning up.

"Can we um.. you know buy condoms?"

"Are you on crack?"

"W-what?" She asked looking taken aback. Hell, so am I by that ridiculous question.

"Why would I fucc you with any form of protection after feeling the pleasure of your c*nt around my c*ck?"

"Rafael I could get pregnant!"

"So then you'll get rid of it, no big deal love."

"Mr.Romano." My top security called out to me.

"Speak." I said with my eyes still fixed on Kiana as she tried her best to hold in her tears. Poor little thing is so fragile.

"Your father is at the gate sir." He spoke.

"Per l'amor del cielo!"
(For God's sake!)

I shot out off the chair sparring a glance to Kiana before instructing one of the maids to take her back to her room while the chef made her breakfast. This morning barely started off and I'm already irritated.

Dario

"We'll be attending a business meeting tonight so-

"You mean you, because I already know I won't be at that meeting."

"Sí, but you will still be accompanying me on the flight."

"No I am not. With that slut of a hostess again? No thanks, I won't let you disrespect me like that a second time."

"Disrespect you?"

"Yes. I told you from the jump that the least you could do is not disrespect me with these women publicly yet you have the nerve to go shack up with the air hostess on a flight that you dragged me on!" She fussed

"A jet with just us, the pilot and the flight attendant is hardly my definition of public."

"How bout I fucc a man in this house and th-

"I dare you to be that stupid"

"Dario-

"It'd be a shame if I kill my wife before three months of marriage." Her lips sealed instantly. Kiara was testing my limits. I should've shot her for letting those dumb words escape her lips but I refrained.

"Vieni qui."
(Come here)

"What-why?"

"Vieni qui Kiara."

"No Dario I'm s-sorry I didn't mean-

"ADESSO!"I boomed making her flinch.
(NOW)

"Dario.." she mumbled with trembling lips and watery eyes as she took slow steps towards me. I had no patience so I grabbed her by her neck and pulled her harshly onto me so we were practically chest to chest despite the height difference.

"Quando ti dico di fare qualcosa, non mi aspetto che tu mi faccia ripetere me stesso. Inteso?"
(When I tell you to do something, I don't expect you to make me repeat myself. Understood?)

"S-sí." She mumbled

"E chiariamo una cosa"
(And let's clarify one thing)

"Tu mi appartieni. Mi apparterrai sempre. Ogni pezzo della tua mente, corpo e anima è mio da possedere. Non tollererò quelle ridicole minacce da parte tua non ancora una volta e se mai ti ritroverai abbastanza stupido da rinunciare a ciò che è mio Kiara ... ti farò desiderare di essere morto." Her eyes widened in fear. Good. She can't forget the man she's married to or it will be the death of her.

(You belong to me. You will always belong to me. Every piece of your mind, body and soul is mine to own. I won't tolerate those ridiculous threats from you not again and if you ever find yourself stupid enough to give up what's mine Kiara ... I'll make you wish you were dead.)

"Do we have an understanding babygirl?" I asked brushing her trembling lip with my  thumb.

"Y-yes I-I'm sorry Dario." She whispered as the tears streamed down her face.

"E questa tua meschina punizione finirà stanotte. Stanotte avrò il tuo corpo. Ti scoperò forte per tutti i giorni in cui non ti ho toccato." With that I released her and headed for the door.

(And this petty punishment of yours will end tonight. I'll have your body tonight. I'll fuck you hard for all the days I haven't touched you.)

"Prepare yourself wife." I uttered before exiting then shutting the door behind me.
*
*
*
Lowkey almost forgot to update for y'all😮‍💨 I ain't even been working on this often gotta get bacc to it asap🥴

The Romano brothers are seriously messed up in the head. Between Rafael and Dario who do y'all think is worse and why?

hope y'all enjoyed the chapter tho😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.4K 62
π“π‘π¨π¬πž 𝐰𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚π₯𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐒𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐧𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐒�...
157K 6K 34
King reyansh singhania had never been taught how to love or respect a human soul.Fuck! He doesn't even has any idea how to treat a human in the first...
11.8K 389 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
258K 5.6K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...