When a snail falls in love |...

Por Lisadora123

In this world, there is the beautiful mutual and telepathy love. "I've been pursuing you for so long, what do... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 ( part 1)
Chapter 45 ( Part 2)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 80 part 2
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chanyeol extra part 1 : Before the Angel Killer case
Chanyeol extra part 1.2 : Before the Angel Killer case
Chanyeol extra part 1.3 : Before the Angel Killer case
Chanyeol part 2.1
Chanyeol part 2.2
Chanyeol part 2.3 ( Last )
Baekhyun's story part 1
Baekhyun's story part 2
Baekhyun's story part 3
Jirose part 1
Jirose part 2
Jirose part 3
Jirose part 4
Mingyu part 1
Mingyu part 2
Mingyu part 3
Liskook part 1
Liskook part 2
Liskook part 3
Liskook Jirose and Mingyu
Liskook part 5
LISKOOK- the end

Chapter 33

2.7K 183 117
Por Lisadora123

The bed in the master bedroom was large, Lisa occupied less than half even after lying down with her arms and leg spread out. She turned around to look at the bustling night through the window, she was inexplicably a little perturbed.

She originally thought it was due to the change of environment but lying with eyes closed for a moment, she realized perhaps it was due to hunger. She looked at the clock. She ate on the plane during the flight around five o'clock and it's now eleven. She couldn't endure her hunger thus after a while, she quickly got out of bed.

Jungkook watched the evening news for a moment and was about to sleep when he suddenly heard the sound of footsteps coming from outside the hallway.

He opened the door to see a small figure wearing a white robe and was walking slowly towards the dining room. Jungkook was a bit surprised; he thought she would wear bear or floral pajamas. He did not expected her to wear a wide open neck robe with a belt around the waist, the kind that matured women wears. But Jungkook smiled; the robe made her look like a little girl who is secretly wearing adult's clothes.

Naturally, the reason for Lisa's choice of pajamas was very simple. Lisa is a twenty-four year old woman, of course, she would wear pajamas that most women would wear.

Jungkook walked to the dining room. He could smell the pizza aroma from afar which awakened his hunger. Lisa was sitting in front of the sparkling clean table, an arm supporting her chin as she ate slowly. The satin sleeping robe falls along the curves of her body from neck to ankle prettily like jade, displaying a bit of delicate temperament that Lisa doesn't normally show. A slipper fell on the floor, but she didn't care and continued to gently swing her barefoot.

Lisa wasn't surprised to see Jungkook. She looked down to put on the slipper then asked, "Do you want to eat something?"

Jungkook sat next to Lisa. He noticed that her night meal was quite colorful. A slice of pizza, a small plate of fruits, and a glass of milk that looked very appetizing. Presumably with her physique, she doesn't have to worry about gaining weight.

Lisa put a slice of pizza in the microwave, then stood by the kitchen's countertop to cut fruits for Jungkook. She doesn't have the habit of serving others, but tonight, the level of respect she had for Jungkook had risen higher. Because of her character, due to higher level of respect, she felt closer to him. While cutting the fruits, Lisa thought she should change the way she calls him to master/teacher.

The kitchen's countertop was across the dining table. Lisa lowered her head focusing on cutting the fruits. Jungkook had one arm resting on the empty chair beside him and the other hand was playing with the lighter all the while staring at her.

Perhaps because a man and a woman are together alone at night, just by looking at Lisa's soft hair falling down her forehead and ears, Jungkook inexplicably felt indescribable sensations aside from being itchy, hot and dry.. It's the same sensation that he felt that the time she called him "third brother". Also the mature pajamas with wide opened collar are revealing her snow-white skin, as white as her glass of milk in front of him. Once his food was prepared, the two of them finished everything. Jungkook picked up the plates and was about to clean up when Lisa quickly stood up, "Master, let me do it."

Jungkook glanced at her once.

Lisa understood clearly what his glance meant. She thought for a moment but couldn't think of a nicer way to say it, so she directly spoke out her intent, "Master, I'll respect you more from now on, I will work harder on learning from you."

Jungkook looked at Lisa's redden cheeks, ".. good."

His big figure was sitting still; Lisa naturally had to bend down to clean up the plates. Her body was moving in front of Jungkook's face at a very close distance. In fact, her pajamas were very large so you can't see any curves. But because of that, Jungkook suddenly remembered the unusual soft and firm sensation that lingers on his fingertips from many days ago.

At that time, He just laughed it off. But recalling it now, that feeling felt incredible.

Jungkook isn't a teenager anymore. After he got back to his bedroom, he stood by the window to look at the beautiful view of Beijing at night, thinking of Lisa.

Recently he seemed to have taken the habit of noticing her.. As long as she appeared, his eyes falls on her whether intentionally or unconsciously. Everything about her is pleasing to his eyes; her short hair, her small figure and even her being stubborn.

Lisa does not give him an intense feeling. Truthfully, perhaps because of his character and professional reasons, he never had that feeling for any woman. But being with her, he felt relaxed and comfortable.

She isn't the ideal he had in mind to be his partner. He thought, he is nearly thirty this year, he will more likely go for a woman who is matured and intellectual. During the time Lisa was wearing a very matured pajamas, she still looked like a child, but he still thought it was nice.

Jungkook understood himself very well, he doesn't want to play around, and he is never the type to jump into something for the sake of experiencing. He assumed his girlfriend would be his wife in the future.

Jungkook thought for a long time. In the end, he decided that after they finished the case at hand, he would take a step further to get a better understanding of Lisa to confirm his feelings her.

After that, he would give his all in pursuing her.

The relationships between them are of colleagues, super-subordinate, master/ teacher/-student.. aren't these favorable conditions?

🌙

Earlier than six the next morning, Lisa was still in her deep sleep then she was awakened by the knock on her door.. She thought that there was an emergency thus she hurriedly ran to the door without putting her slippers on.

She opened the door and saw Jungkook who was in sport clothing, his tall and slender figure leaning against the door's frame. He looked down at her and said, "Change your clothes, we're going out for a run."

Lisa doubted. After Jisoo's case occurred, they had stopped the morning workout routine.

"Why?" She asked, "You're not waiting until the case is finished?"

Jungkook smiled faintly then said, "The more stressful it is, the more critical to keep our body in good health and clear mind."

"Yes." Lisa realized the prodigal person from yesterday had returned to normal.

The hotel's garden was sparsely populated and peaceful in the morning.. They ran for a while before Lisa noticed something unusual. Jungkook always ran ahead of her without a trace but today after he ran some distance, he is stopping or slowing down to wait for her. Then, he would run along side with her.

After the third time he stopped to wait for her, Lisa couldn't endure it anymore.

She asked him, "Why do you slow down to wait for me today?"

Jungkook replied naturally, "Not familiar with the place, easy to get lost." Lisa understood what he meant. She looked at his handsome face that was slightly touched by the sunrise, "Thank you. You don't have to worry about me. I've seen the map of the hotel, impossible for me to get lost."

Jungkook turned to look at Lisa then smiled, "Very good. But I haven't seen the map, that's why we should run together."

Lisa replied, "Yes."

The two ran together, ate together then went back to their respective rooms to take a shower. They were watching the morning news together when Jimin pressed the doorbell just right on the agreed time..

Before arriving in Beijing, Jungkook already contacted the local police and received the list of students who attended H University that year. After cross-checking the list, the team found that there were more than a hundred people who were living and working in Lin City; most were ruled out as suspects. However, this was just the first step.

The main focus for this morning was to visit the teachers and close friends of Jisoo that year. Whether the mysterious lover had any connection to Jisoo's death, they're not sure, but they can't overlook any clues.

Because Jimin told a few friends earlier that Jungkook would come to investigate, the university happily cooperated. The two investigated the whole morning without any result. Even though the teachers and students that stayed at the college were impressed with the beauty and excellence of Jisoo that year, they never heard that she had a boyfriend.

At lunchtime, Lisa told Jungkook that she would call for delivery. Jungkook was about to answer when his phone rang. It was Jimin and he said that he has helped them make a couple's reservation at a restaurant nearby. Jungkook turned around to tell Lisa not to order delivery, they were going out for lunch.

🌙

By afternoon, there was finally some progress.

They found a woman named Tian Tian, who was Jisoo's good friend that year, now living in Beijing. Jungkook contacted her and Tian Tian burst into tears after hearing the news. After calming down, she sniffed and said, "Officer, let's meet to talk about it."

From her attitude, Jungkook and Lisa both believed they would soon find the answer.

An hour later. Tian Tian reached H university. She told them about the past.

On her first year studying in graduate school, Jisoo loved a man who lived in another city. Being relatively low-key in romance, other than this close friend, nobody else knew she had a boyfriend.

"It was around six to seven years ago."  Tian Tian recalled, "At that time, Jisoo really loved that man. He was younger than Jisoo, he hadn't graduated from college. He frequently came to Beijing, he takes the whole night on the train to come here. Each time he came, Jisoo doesn't come to school for several days. Both summer and winter vacations, they rented a place off campus and were sticking together like glue for several months.

She recalled passionately, Jungkook and Lisa listened in silence.

"Later..." Tian Tian whispered, " Jisoo got pregnant, but in the end she aborted it. Although sad, but she happily revealed that the boyfriend proposed to her and after he graduated he would marry her. After a few months, they suddenly broke up. During that time, Jisoo was very depressed. She loved him that much..."

"Where is he from? What's his name?" asked Jungkook.

"Lin City, he was called..." Tian Tian thought, "I think I still have a photo of them. I live not far from here, we can go to pick it up."

Lisa was stunned, the anxiousness from yesterday night appeared once again, there seemed to be an important clue that she missed.

Jungkook nodded, he turned around to see Lisa's pale face, he gently placed his hand on her shoulder naturally, "What's wrong?"

Lisa didn't pay attention to his action, she whispered, "I'm alright, I was thinking of something."

This image reminded him of last night, how she obediently cut fruits for him and her slightly blushing face when she called him "master". He smiled faintly.

"We're going to get the photo, you take a break." Jungkook did not wait for Lisa to refuse, he had gone with Tian Tian.

Jungkook was in trance for a moment after he received the photo.

In the photo, the handsome light skinned man lowered his head to kiss the woman's neck. He looked focused and passionate. The woman's long hair was waving in the air, her smile was bright like a flower in full bloom. The happiness in her couldn't be hidden.

He had seen this man, he also knows who he is.

While Jungkook was away, Lisa was standing by the window in the temporary office at H University. As she watched the green and beautiful campus, she thought: what was she doing six years ago? She was busy with college entrance exams. She forgot about everything else, she poured all her heart into books.

Lisa heard a familiar footstep coming from behind, she turned around and encountered Jungkook's pensive eyes.

The anxiousness and suspicion had finally been confirmed when Jungkook handed her the photo.

" Mingyu."

🌙

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.7K 120 19
The company's infamous "Iron Mask of the Sales Department", a perfectionist man known for his poker face, confessed to Lalisa Manoban. He said he lik...
139K 2.8K 200
Lisa's world turned upside down when her sister and fiancé betrayed her. Thinking there was nothing left in her life, Lisa decided to put an end to i...
10.6K 339 73
Lisa's world turned upside down when her sister and fiancé betrayed her. Thinking there was nothing left in her life, Lisa decided to put an end to i...
147K 6K 89
One day, his roommates were discussing what type of girls were the cutest. Jungkook didn't speak a word from beginning to end. He waited for them to...