The Lost Sea Prince: Percy Ja...

By Jakejakelovesu

What if Percy's first capture the flag went wrong? What if Perseus heritage is a bit different? What if it's... More

Chapter 1: Deadly Game
Chapter 2: How to hide a murder?
Chapter 3: Death has fangs, It hurts.
Chapter 4: Meeting
Chapter 5: Royal mourning
Chapter 6: Revelation
Chapter 7: Annoying Sea deities
Chapter 8: Enough is enough
Chapter 9: Confrontations
Chapter 10: The Two Spawns Of Underworld
Chapter 11: Castle like Place?
Chapter 12: Daughter Of Underworld
Chapter 13: Hellhole
Chapter 14: Retrieved
Chapter 15: Pillow Pet
Chapter 17: Suspicions
Chapter 18: Nico & A Friend?
Chapter 19: Fall
Chapter 20: Godly Parenting
AN: Other Works
Hey!!
Draft
August 2023 Update

Chapter 16: Monster Attack

3.1K 66 18
By Jakejakelovesu

3rd Pov

Percy's smile was as bright as the sun, and it might be because he managed to pursue and convinced Nico on buying the huge pillow pet. He hug it tightly, completely ignoring Nico's rambling about card game, that centers about gods.

"Nico this clothing is so unnecessary" Percy said, after trying to push his pants down a little, relieving the annoying feeling it gives on his legs and his- you know. "This thing is restricting, I prefer those tunic and chitons!"

"Perce, It be bad if we look odd around the mortals, not even the mist will hide our ancient clothing" Nico replied, inwardly laughing, as he drank the view of Percy squirming on his jeans.

However his smile faded, when a hum of power resonated near them. Nico's eyes expanded exponentially, it must be a god he thought. He remember his father's warning about him and Percy existence.

"Nico your sister's existence was enough to tempt the Olympians, and if they found you and Perseus exist it will create war"

Nico's heart clenched nervously, he doesn't know why they shouldn't exist but his father's word had shaken him.

"Perce, I think there's someone following us" The obsidian eyed boy said, eyeing the sea of people warily.

"You think so?" Percy ask nervously, "Do you think it's your father? No offense but he is scary" He added sheepishly.

"No It's different, It's weaker. A demigod!" Percy's eye gleamed in excitement, the prospect of meeting a another demigod made him giddy.

"Isn't that good?" Percy inquired.

"No, especially if they're joined with monsters" Nico said darkly, upon surveying the small group of demigods being followed by monsters.

"Nico is that a hellhound? We need to help them-" Percy's throat went dry, the group of of demigods was followed by veiled monsters, which is so wrong in many ways.

Nico's pupil enlarge then darken, as push Percy and him on shadows, which he darkens drastically to hide them. He is starting to regret going out, especially now they're both endanger, he should have not let himself be tricked by Percy's green eyes at all.

Percy inhaled sharply, somewhat divided between exhilaration and fear. He couldn't make up his mind, since he was very excited to meet a fellow demigod but the monsters are a major red flag. "Do you think they have seen us?" He questioned.

It was proven that any presence can be a signal flare judging by the immense pain Percy receives from a claw of hellhound. "Nico gaaaahh!!"

The son of Hades choked in surprise, as the hellhound leaped on Percy's back, sending pain to the said godling. Nico closed his eyes, focusing on warding out the hellhound, since it was his father's subject, however his effort seems futile judging by it's defiance.

Before Nico can summon his longsword, Percy leaped and attack the hellhound, pressing the tear shaped necklace lend by his mother Lady Styx, the jewel transform in to a translucent looking celestial bronze sword, it has a silvery hilt with encrusted diamonds, making it a aesthetically pleasing for a killing machine.

The green eyed boy steeled himself, slicing the hellhound into ribbons. Soon enough it rain golden, causing his curls to shimmer with glitter like dust. Nico's heart leaped in pride, since it seems like Percy doesn't need protecting, judging by the impressive fight Percy had with the enormous hell hound.

"I told you Nico, I fight well" Percy said beaming a blinding smile, though it dims greatly when he felt weakened and scarred. His head swam and dizziness, but before he can hit the tiled ground Nico caught him.

"We need ambrosia-" Nico started, but before he can continue further someone interrupted them.

"Maybe you could use some help" A smug yet charming voice said, Nico peered and he see a handsome scarred face, and a few more demigods.
_______________________________________________

Who could it be?

Also this story receives few alteration's and corrections from me, which affects some parts of the stories. (Ex. Annabeth wasn't as certain about Percy's heritage), So if you have time please reread it! Thanks😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 5.7K 50
π—œ'𝗺 π˜†π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ π™„π˜Ύπ˜Όπ™π™π™Ž!
8.3K 643 64
"The Olympians have been called many things, but forgiving is not one of them." * - * - * [adventure, dark comedy, romance - book 1] Loyalty. What d...
223K 2.7K 26
The New camp mission was here and Annabeth and Percy had to go and find lost demigods. They both were still trying to find out what there feelings we...
68.1K 1.3K 19
"π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’'π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘  π‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘“π‘’π‘™ π‘Žπ‘  π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘šπ‘œπ‘œπ‘›, 𝑦/𝑛." "π‘‚β„Ž πΏπ‘’π‘˜π‘’..."