Love me, London

By ScarletteVelvet

(STORY ON HOLD) Forceful. Demanding. Arrogant. He is. Liam Alvaro Luciano is everything any living creatures... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six (mature content)
twenty-seven
twenty-nine
thirty (mature content)
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five (mature-content)
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty (mature content)
forty-one
forty-two (mature content)
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two (mature content)

twenty-eight (mature content)

41.3K 838 659
By ScarletteVelvet

There was a part of me wishing Liam would stop the car once again in the middle of the highway and asked me what's the matter but then another part of me was kind of grateful for his ignorant and betrayal.

It was hard enough already trying to wrap my mind around the fact that he and I slept together last night then spent the next few hours right after I wake up to an empty bed, thinking more of us. I didn't mean to get so possessive so quickly but the needs to have him all to myself was slowly fading away the minute I realized what a tough job it was to keep him satisfied.

Liam didn't look at all like the type that could ever be satisfied so having a real long term relationship with him felt in untouchable. Surely, it did feel great knowing that I was his but it would have felt a thousand time better know that he was mine too.

I didn't know for how long I had been zoning out but when I looked out my window this time around, I saw a hotel. Our hotel.

From his seat, Liam unbuckled before he forcefully heaved a big sigh.

"Gideon said you need to speak with me back at the conference." He uttered, his hand resting on the steering wheel and the other one placed onto my thigh.

I didn't move from his touch but neither did I speak to him either.

"London, what's the matter?" He urged impatiently.

I shook my head and unfastened my seat belt before stepped out of the car. I didn't care if he was coming with me or not, I just headed inside the hotel.

The hotel staffs greeted me along and then a few men approached my way. With the way they dressed and behaved around me, I needed no second thought to tell who did they work for. They followed me as I made my way toward the elevator and when I heard the noise of footsteps coming down the lobby, I let out a tired sigh.

We stood in an elevator together in total silence and once it came to stop at our floor, I was the first to step out. I rushed down the hallway with him walking about two or three steps behind me.

I stood to the side of my door, knowing that I wasn't the one holding the key. Liam was. And he then unlocked the door for the both of us before we got in.

The second we were alone, Liam attempted to start a conversation once again.

"Are we not talking now?"

Was that his way of saying I am sorry?

"Why are you mad?"

If there was one thing Liam still didn't know about women, it was probably the fact that we didn't want to be investigated while we were upset. Asking a woman the reasons why they were mad when you knew exactly why they were mad was like letting yourself fall off the cliff with no parachute.

If you get lucky and the cliff wasn't that high up above the ground, you might hold a chance to survive. But in Liam's case, he let himself fall right into the freaking ocean, not knowing how to swim and hit his head with the rock under the water.

"I am going to step in the shower and when I come out, we will need to talk." That was what he told me right before he gave up trying to get my answer and disappeared into the bathroom.

However, it wasn't that long until he reappeared. Shirtless and cleaned neck. The look on his face immediately told me he got it.

With my back turned to face him, I shook my head in disappointed and switched my focus toward the view outside our balcony.

Paris felt like a dream— if only Liam hadn't been acting like a complete nightmare.

When I felt a pair of arm secured around my waits, I flinched. But the force that was holding me down was much greater than my own so I had no other choice but to let him hold me.

His warm breath fell onto my neck when he rested his head on my shoulder, "I am sorry." He whispered into my ear.

I closed my eyes, telling myself I wouldn't give in to his sweet-talk this time.

"Do you even like me for real?" I sneered.

"Of course, London. I like you." He repeated his words last night. Even with a much firmer tone compared to then, I couldn't bring myself to trust him like how I did the night before.

"But not in the way you like Miss Nyla, correct?"

My next question seemed to render him speechless— or angry. I wasn't sure. I needed to see his expression first to be able to tell which feeling exactly but as he slowly let me go and turned me around to face him.

Would it be too crazy of me to say he was both?

"Baby, it's nothing between me and her." He explained.

At this point, I would no longer tell if he was serious or he was lying. He was just too good at it.

"So then why did you have to make out?" I taunted, looking up at him.

Liam lowly sighed and his glance hardened a bit, "We didn't make out. She only kissed me on my neck." His answer was already interolateable. I seriously thought it couldn't get any worst than that until he went ahead and added, "And, it's all...business."

Oh. So when the other people said Liam was so great at business, they meant that.

"You're unbelievable, Liam." I uttered breathlessly. My glance lowered to observe the length of his perfect neck and the idea of another woman kissing on it already made my heart ache.

Imagine if I were to catch them in act, I would have lost it.

"I swear I didn't kiss her." He implied, "Please, trust me."

My glance snapped up at him, "How could I trust you when I don't even think I know you?"

He was taken back by my answer. Stunned, most definitely but didn't say anything else apart from letting out a sigh.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I hissed at him, "If you just want to sleep with me—"

"If I only want to fuck you, I could have done it a long ago." He snarled, suddenly getting all angry, "Don't even."

I swallowed hard at his unexpected burning range. Obviously, I didn't see that coming but note taken now that the topic, as for him was too sensitive for discussion.

It was like I was dealing with a bipolar person. As fast as it was for Liam to get from zero to ten, even quicker it was for him to get down from ten to five, then five down to complete zero, which according to my scale was slightly hurt.

He looked slightly hurt as he spoke to me.

"Why did you say what you said last night?"

I lost in his eyes. Not that I was captivated by its beauty but rather the fact that I couldn't think off what he meant or which sentences I spoke last night he was referring to.

I said..a lot last night. But most of them were just pantings and moans.

Knowingly, Liam gave me the clarification, "You said you felt safe when I am around— and that you trust me."

"I trust you as a person, Liam." I explained, "I just don't trust you with women."

"Why?"

Seriously. Need he ask?

"Do you seriously not know why?" I asked him and his face became strained.

"But if you trust me enough, you will know I would never do that to you." He said, lowly sighing, "You know how complicated my job is. When I said it's all business, I am not saying it to make myself sound like a jerk but it really is for the business benefits."

My glance narrowed at him, "So I am allowed to kiss another man too then if it will benefit my business?"

Liam blinked twice sternly, "First of all, fuck no and second of all, you do not have any businesses. At least, not like the one I have."

I could only give two sharp breathes despairingly.

"This morning when you asked me why did I sleep with you...I was upset that you would ever think our relationship had anything to do with my father and his stupid wish." He said, whilst his expression softened a second later, "I slept with you because I wanted to. With or without the baby, it's not my problem as it's your body and you have made it abundantly clear that you are not ready yet."

His eyes glistening sadly as if to say he was sorry as I slowly looked up to them. The way he licked his lips and ran his hand through his hair automatically told me he was getting nervous.

And, nothing felt better than knowing that I had those effects on him.

"Liam, what are we?" I asked and stairghtened my composure so that I, at least came a bit closer to his eye levels.

Liam pursed his lips into thin line, "Let's not rush into anything. You mean a lot to the people I care about and the last thing I want to do is hurt you."

Okay. Was it just me or that sounded like a polite version of rejection?

"Learn to trust me first and we will start from there." He stated firmly and my heart literally shattered at his words.

"But I already trust you a lot, Liam. Otherwise why would I—"

"I need you to be able to trust me with you life." He ceased, "I can't have you doubting my decisions, going against my orders, questioning my whereabouts, if we were to take our relationship to the next level."

"So, you want me to be under your control basically." I murmured sadly and he exhaled.

"It's only for your own safety. You are not entirely forbidden from having an opinion of your own. Just before you go and do anything, I need to hear of it first. However, whatever I say goes. Never second-guessing my decisions, thoughts or orders. Do you think you can do that?"

It didn't feel like he was trying to guide me through what it looked like to be in a relationship with him but rather to give me threats as to why we shouldn't be together. I felt sick to my stomach listening to the list of things he expected for me to do. It didn't sound like a relationship.

It sounded like an ownership.

"If I can't...?" I said, reluctantly, "Are you just going to leave me then? Like you did leave those other girls?"

Please say no. Please say no.

"It all depends on you." He replied and I looked at him a little shocked, "Do you think you can have a relationship with me where we only involved physically but not emotionally?"

"Like...we just slept together but you're not my boyfriend?" He merely nodded, "So, is that it? That's all you want from me?"

Embedded in confusion, my lips quivered as his fingers slightly titled my chin upward. He brought his face so close to mine and it forced me to look straight into his eyes.

"I want so much more than that with you, baby. But are you willing to give it to me?"

He needed to stop calling me baby. Because every time he freaking did that, I melted.

This wasn't how our conversation was supposed to end. Not me surrendering myself to him once again. Although, I knew I shouldn't have said yes or wanted to be involved with him in any ways anymore. I had a bad habit of not wanting to disappoint someone.

Especially, if it was someone I cared about.

"My job and lifestyle require me to be around women a lot. It's unavoidable. But I would never let myself go that far with them. I promise I will only be devoted to you. Just only you." He reassured while giving me two small peck on the lips like an adult way of picky promise, "I know it's selfish of me to ask. But I have never wanted this with anyone else so badly that I couldn't stop thinking. You are a distraction. You have no idea how hard it was to wake up everyday and wonder where and who were you with. It's so frustrating and I couldn't even ask or do anything about it because you're not mine."

I closed my eyes. I wanted to say yes so badly, but no words came out. It felt like I was drowning in a pool of my own emotions and couldn't find my way back up.

Will I regret this?

"Take as much time as you need to think about it. I can wait and we will not do anything until you have your answer." He said.

I flickered my eyes open and we looked at each other. My knees went completely weak and my arms were weak too, but thankfully he had brought them up to wrap them around his neck.

"I don't even know what the point of me saying all this when if you were to say no, I would never be able to stop trying anyways." He lightly chuckled, glancing down like he was ashamed of himself, "I am all yours, London. You had me a long time ago even before last night." He said while leaning in to kiss me tenderly on my forehead.

That kiss took my breath away. The way his eyes eventually landed back on mine made it impossible for me to say no. I didn't even realize I was falling but all I knew, I just wanted to keep doing this with him. I just wanted to be in his arms. Having him called me his and be reminded of just how much he really needed me.

He said all the right words every girls wanted to hear or needed to hear. Being the hopeless romantic I was, I fell for his sweet talk every time.

"Y-yes." I gave him a subtle nod.

His body stiffened for a second as he looked right at me, "Yes, what, baby?" He urged, rubbing his hand up and down my side as if it was going to help me to respond faster.

"Yes, Liam." I chewed on my lips, "I will trust you."

His eyes grew hardened and darkened at the same time the second he heard me say that. I wasn't sure if he was angry or that my answer wasn't clear enough for him but when his lips crashed on mine lustfully, I knew for sure that my answer was well-received.

Liam seized my lips entirely with his and he kissed me in the way that I had never been kissed before. His tongue swiped smoothly over my bottom lip, gently nibbling on it before begging for an entrance which I gladly let him. His hand travelled up and down my curve before he reached behind me and grabbed my ass.

"What are you doing to me, little one?" Liam murmured into the kiss before we both pulled apart, totally breathless.

A small grin plastered on my face and he loosened his arms around my waist before glancing downward and then back up.

"Give me your hand." He urged and his hand went over mine. Slowly, he glided my hand down his stomach and stopped. "Only you can make me like this, baby. If there's one thingI'd ever want you to be in control of..." A gasp left my mouth the second I felt Liam's thick hard shaft pressing against my small palm. It was massive and throbbing hot even through the thick material of his dress pants, "Do you think you can take care of this for me?"

"Uh-huh." I whimpered quietly under my breath before nodding. In the same time, I wrapped my fingers just a little tighter around his manhood and it was Liam's turn to yelp.

"Fuck." He cussed and it sounded so sexually like we were already in the middle of having sex. His hand then took over mine and removed it from his crotch, "Let's go to my room."

"What?" I chuckled softly but followed him anyways.

When we stepped outside, there were a group of men dressed in black roaming around the hallway and my face flushed in embarrassment. I could only hope the wall here was thick enough and nobody could hear earlier.

Otherwise, I could die from shame.

Liam held my hand as he guided me a couple of doors down the hallway. As I passed by those doors, I came to realize that every single one of them had everyone in his family's name written on it.

Wait, he owned the whole floor?

"Mr. Luciano, there is a document—" As we were walking, one of the man stepped up to Liam and I swore, he looked dead terrified himself but only wanted to get his work done.

"Not now, Wayne." Liam snapped at him annoyingly and when his eyes landed on me, he kind of get it.

"Oh, sir. I am truly sorry." Wayne bowed his head apologetically.

"It's okay. Please, don't apologize." I said to him kindly, "I—"

"Baby, save the chitchat for later."

I looked to my right and saw Liam annoyingly holding the door opened. He was gripping on it so hard, his fingers could easily leave a mark on its wooden material.

I followed Liam inside while trying my best to refrain myself from laughing.

"What's so funny, Mrs. Luciano?" He asked, smirking as he slowly walked up to me.

"Nothing, sir." I mimicked the way that Wayne guy spoke earlier and Liam narrowed his glance but slowly, broke into a small laugh. When our eyes locked once again, he reached out and grasped my hand.

"I have never fucked anyone in my room before."

"And, what am I supposed to do with that information?" I asked, still giggling a little.

"Well, it was supposed to make you feel somewhat special." He smiled, wrapping his arms around my waist. He pulled me closer, "I want us to share a room from now on. Here and back at home. I want to sleep with you. Not just when we have sex but all the time. Every night."

"Consider it done." I replied, nodding playfully.

"And, next time if there is ever a lipstick on my neck, I wanted you to tell me. So then, I could explain to you what really happened and you decide for yourself if you still want to be mad or not."

I frowned, "There will be next time?"

Way to kill the mood, Liam. Way to go.

"I can't promise but just remember as much as you hated it, I hated it more." He said truthfully.

Liam picked me up and then I realized he was carrying me to the bedroom when he carefully dropped me onto a soft but firm platform which I assumed was the bed mattress. In split second, he came on top of me and kissed his way down my neck. I threw my head back in pleasure and a soft moan escaped my lips.

"Liam, please..." I didn't have to touch myself to know that I was already soaking wet for him. His manhood was twitching and beating widely in his pants as he grind it agaisnt my crotch.

"Are you mine, gorgeous?" Taking off my top leisurely and Liam took a hold of my right breast in his hand. He gave it an adoring squeezed while his warm mouth devoured my nipple.

"Yes..." I whimpered, blushing all over.

After he had successfully removed my clothes and his, Liam slid his hand underneath me and gave it a nudge.

"Lay on your stomach, baby girl." He whispered in to my ear. I was confused by his order at first but did it anyways.

I, now was facing the mattress and I could feel his eyes burning down my back.

"Liam—"

"Ass up." He ordered. What?

A pillow was then inserted in between my hip and the firm mattress, elevating my bottom up in a strange angle I was not familiar with. I had literally no idea what he was up to but he disappeared for a few second before returned, crashing his weight down on me.

When I felt his member lining at my entrance and I took his shoulders, pushing him back gently.

"Condom?"

"I will pull out." He noted but again, it sounded like some sexual terms I wouldn't understand and he probably felt my body stiffened with worry underneath his so he cooed sweetly into my ears, "Relax."

And my body, by itself reacted to his cooing.

My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when Liam thrusted himself inside of me. How the angle of my bottom was allowing him a better access to reach real deep inside. I didn't even know my body could take that much of him before. He was pumping inside of me, all the way to the end of my canal repeatedly and God, it felt freaking amazing.

"Oh my god..." I moaned loudly, biting down so hard on my bottom lip as he slid himself all the way in and all the way out.

"You like this?"

I vigorously nodded as he kept pounding in and out of me. His rhythm had no mercy on me. But the harder he went, the more pleasurable it was. My hands fell into a tight fist, gripping onto the blanket.

"Liam!" I screamed once he picked up his pace and I was so close to reach my peak. A ball of firm pressure was building in my lower stomach and when his hand went underneath me to play with my bundle of nerve, I quickly cum.

"Fuck, baby. You are so tight."

The sound of his shaft moving around my wet core was so arousing that I could feel myself building up once again.

"Do you want to cum again, love?" My pelvic clenched at his dispute and I could feel another big wave of pleasure rushed through my core as his finger rubbed me faster.

"Liam, please...I can't." The pleasure was too intense and my body felt as if it was being set on fire.

"Yes, you can." He whispered into my ears, "Cum for me, baby girl."

It was like my body didn't want to disappoint him as it let him easily brought me to my second orgasm at the same time he reached his first.

Liam rolled off of me and loud pantings filled up the entire room. I didn't know when exactly did I fall asleep but I remembered the pillow was being removed from my hips and I was tucked safe and soundly into bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
56.4K 3.7K 50
#2 Legally InsanE ...Hope The one thing I've carried in my heart forever shattered when I met the ruin of me , The Raghuvanshi Heir . One dark nigh...
249K 5.4K 88
{COMPLETE} When Isabella's wedding ceremony is ruined by the one and only Kyzer Caruso, he kidnaps her and forces her to love him, no matter how long...
423K 12K 90
Amelia McCarthy; a 21 year old young girl, coming from a good family. She is a lively college student, majoring in business. Ajax Santiago; a 26 yea...