Bakugou Angst Stories

Bởi xDelicxcy

-"xDelixcy is online" ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ... Xem Thêm

🎉🥂
🌺💋🩸
✂☘
🧨⁉️💢
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚In the following time he took his life - 0.1
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚In the following time he took his life - 0.2
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚In the following time he took his life - 0.3
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚In the following time he took his life - 0.4
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚In the following time he took his life - 0.5
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚In the following time he took his life - 0.6
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚In the following time he took his life - 0.7
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚In the following time he took his life - 0.8
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚In the following time he took his life - 0.9
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚In the following time he took his life - 1.0
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚In the following time he took his life - 1.1
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚In the following time he took his life - 1.2
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚In the following time he took his life - 1.3
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚In the following time he took his life - 1.4
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚In the following time he took his life - 1.5
⏳🔥💨
🖼🍢🐍
📜🍚📌
≡;- ꒰ °Pulverized → A.
≡;- ꒰ °Pulverized → B.
≡;- ꒰ °Pulverized → C.
≡;- ꒰ °Pulverized → D.
≡;- ꒰ °Pulverized → E.
🚫🪱🚄
Weighing Grudges 001
Weighing Grudges 002
Weighing Grudges 003
Weighing Grudges 004
Weighing Grudges 005
Weighing Grudges 006
Weighing Grudges 007
Weighing Grudes 008
Weighing Grudges 009
Weighing Grudes 010

๑reception๑

3.1K 37 29
Bởi xDelicxcy

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ 

*further down in the chapter list you go, the better the writing gets. Ignore my old stories.

。゚★: xDelicxcy is on 🟢

⇢Welcome to the reception, I hope you enjoy your stay.

⇢Make sure to check in at the description first (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈)

⇢Hello!! I'm moving all my oneshots to a separate book, the ones here will stay here, but there'll be no more added! Thank you!

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Table of content °ʚ(*'꒳'*)ɞ°

꒰ information ꒱

꒰ requests ꒱

꒰ lists of stories and their TWs ꒱

꒰ wholesome things꒱

꒰ about the author꒱

Information

This book is a collection of angsty oneshots or stories!

How do I tell the difference from stories and oneshots? The oneshots have emojis as titles with something that relate to the mini-plot, the titles of stories aren't emojis and'll be something poetic. I think. Plus, the stories will be listed out here, oneshots won't.

Can I have a part two to a oneshot? No, usually no, but I might actually consider it if you comment which one exactly.

How do you write so well? Practice, haha! I'm happy you think I write well, but I'm always improving! And so are you.

Not sure what other questions you want to ask, I'll always add more to this list.

Requests

Have anything you want? Just ask. I'll be taking any requests. Don't feel ashamed to request the sickest things, like rape, mutilation, or so on--this is the internet, don't hold back with your plots! I'm interested in everything.

List of stories and their TWs

*·˚ Story 1: He who beholds the eye *old, writing skills aren't superb but grammar is fine* UNPUBLISHED! This wasn't even angst.

Summary: A story in which Bakugou is one of the victims of a permanent quirk, one that'll stay with him for the rest of his life. He was six when he had gotten hit by it, and he nearly killed a kid. Bakugou's scared of some things, and himself has now become one of it. For more reasons than one.

More: Candy angst,

TW: Nothing to really trigger you here, but I guess this isn't good for you if you have anxiety?

Ships: very, very minor KamiJirou (they're literally just friends this is so tiny), a little BakuDeku/DekuBaku sprinkled in of course! Might be updated.

*·˚ Story 2: In the following time he took his life

Summary: What happens when you escape? What happens when you're dead? So much questions, no answers. Bakugou seeks an answer, for more reason than one. Some of it is an outstandingly morbid curiosity, and the other is a genuine and turbulent want. Bakugou wants to die. And he knows exactly how.

But it's selfish. So, so petulant, to him anyways. So he fights these urges, until he eventually gives in, and on a seemingly good morning, the day begins to reek of havoc. Why? Simple, Katsuki Bakugou was found in the dorm washroom, dead, head resting on the wall, seating simply, with a note in red scribbled in his ironically neat room, explaining his method of death: pills. Pills he should have never been able to get his rough hands on.

What happens to the U.A students? How would they react? How could they react?

More: A perspective on each of the minds of (nearly) every student in the class, their reactions on Bakugou's heedless depart. Heavy angst.

TW: Suicide, self-blame, self hatred, screwed up family, and neglect. COMPLETED!

Ship: SatoMina (background), OjiToru (background).

*·˚ Story 3: Pulverized

Summary: Bakugou's never found life so meaningful. In a world like this, it's a game. All it ever was was a game. Victory was becoming a hero, losing was fatal. Losing was everything else that didn't end with him being a hero. So with such easy to follow rules, it should be simple enough, right? Especially for a kid already in U.A amongst the top three highest achievers in the class, but things are never so easy. Especially when it feels like he's beginning to fail.

Or the cliché Bakugou angst book, where everybody later finds out Bakugou's bullied Deku and it becomes a hated Bakugou AU. 

More: This story was requested by @Kayla_lan737 ! I'm really excited to write this one.

TW: self harm in weird ways, deprecating thoughts, physical discipline (just a slap, and it was deserved tbh), and bullying.

Ships: undecided. Perhaps Kayla_lan should choose. I literally ship anything...

*·˚ Story (unspecified to when I will do this): He's a little off.

Summary: Katsuki Bakugou worries his classmates to no end. No matter what, they try to pry into his life. It pisses the blond off and only causes him to push them further away... but they realize something terribly wrong with him over time. They have the right to worry about such a careless boy, right?

More: He comes with scars and things on his face. One day Mitsuki makes an appearance? Gee, what's going on?

I know the lack of dadzawa kills some people.

So die.

TW: Abuse, self harm, suicidal thoughts, mentions of suicide, and other things that might be triggering.

Ship: Undecided

*·˚ Story 4: Weighing grudges

Summary: In which Class 1-A gets picked by a professional, who will scan through their most significant memories. Ones that altered their personalities and picked their lives up! Basically a bunch of inspiring shorts from a majority of the class, but what happens if those memories are dark for one certain rose-eyed blond?

More: The ship is TodoBaku, this story is inspired by the lovely @Denki_Iida_Shinsou

TW: Abuse, suicidal thoughts, and such.

*·˚ Story 5: It's showtime, baby!

Summary: Mitsuki always wanted Katsuki to take after her, but when he decided to become a hero, all she could do was support his choice. Masaru too, except he never really imposed the thought of Katsuki becoming a model for his mom. But his finalized career choice never stopped her from being Katsuki to work, then he begins to antagonize one man for no good reason. Making up stories, terrible stories, things his rotten buddies taught him, and acting all upset and playing a despondent role whenever she mentions her job.

It only causes her to act more like a fashion diva than ever. This is fashion, it's going to be superficial. Might as well make this kid used to it, the hero society is probably even more intricate.

More: Neglectful! Mitsuki and Masaru. Traumatized Katsuki. Ship, undecided.

TW: Rape, abuse, and more might be added?

*·˚ Story 6:

Summary: vacant

More: vacant

TW: vacant

*·˚ Story 7:

Summary: vacant

More: vacant

TW: vacant

*·˚ Story 8:

Summary: vacant

More: vacant

TW: vacant

Wholesome things

About the author

Pronouns: She/Her

Loves writing

Loves art

Enjoys anime

-xDelicxcy is logging off... 🔴

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.6K 604 23
this series deals with ptsd, self harm, sa, ed and more, if you have any requests go ahead i lack imagination so .... but other than that please enj...
4.6K 143 21
In all honesty I am shit at writing descriptions/summaries so yeah. Bakugo's voices inside of his head worsen over time in which it caused him to not...
8.4K 117 19
Cover by me Contains: Angst, Fluff, mostly Denki, KiriBakuKami, BakuKami, KiriDeku (not yet posted but it exists) TW: Self-harm, suicidal thoughts/i...
20.8K 897 70
***READ 'NUMB' FIRST (ON MY PROFILE)*** Damn it Todoroki What the fuck did you do? Why the fuck did you do this to me? Why the fuck didn't you come b...