🌸 Agere South Park Stories🌸

By Funny_In_Blue

A bunch of south park age regression oneshots! ^^ Feel free to make requests!❤ All of the characters are aged... More

It'll be okay -Creek
You're perfect, just the way you are -Tyde
My little Sunshine (Little Kenny/Bunny)
I never stopped caring (Stan x Kyle)
Clyde x Craig
Everythings Okay (Clyde x Craig)
Sleepover (Creek)

Kenny to the rescue -Bunny

4.6K 31 17
By Funny_In_Blue

Description: Butters gets scared while watching a horror movie but Kenny helps him feel better

************

Butters gasped and gripped onto his hoodie sleeves as he hugged himself. The TV flashed with scenes of blood and people screaming. Why did he think this would be a good idea? He never really cared for horror films. Especially when he was in little space, which he just so happened to be slipping into. But he was so excited when Stan invited him over to movie night. He barely ever got invited to anything. And now here he sat in a dark room watching innocent people get murdered all the while trying not to cry in front of his classmates. There was Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, Craig, Tweek, Jimmy, Clyde, And Token.

"Don't go down there you stupid bitch!" Cartman shouted with a laugh. "Jesus christ- see, now you're dead! I swear chicks are so stupid in movies like these".

A mans intenstines poured out and Clyde gagged. "Awweee come on I'm trying to eat my noodles!" He said around a mouthful. Everyone laughed. Everyone but Butters that is. He was too paralyzed with fear. More screams were heard and he covered up his ears while squeezing his eyes shut.

Kenny was sitting in a chair nearby and noticed Butters distress. Everyone else was too distracted to see him literally shaking with fear. He leaned over in his seat. "Psst, Buttercup. Are you okay?" He whispered. He tapped his shoulder causing Butters to quickly stand.

"Woah dude, are you okay?" Kyle asked. Butters nodded and quickly walked into the dark kitchen. Kyle shrugged assuming he was just getting a snack and resumed watching. Kenny on the other hand had a feeling something was up. He got up from his seat and quietly walked into the kitchen.

"Leo?" He asked looking around. He turned the light on and found Butters hiding under the table. The timid boy held his knees close to his chest as he cried softly. "Oh hun.." he said kneeling down in front of him. "What's wrong?"

"Too scawy" he cried out. Kenny looked at him with soft eyes. He was one of the very few people who knew about Butters age regression. He sighed and crawled under the table to sit next to him.

"I know it's scary bub. But I promise you're safe. I won't let anyone hurt you" He said rubbing his back. Butters buried himself in Kenny's chest and started to calm down. Kenny smiled and wrapped his arms around him. "We don't have to stay. You wanna come to my place instead?" Butters looked up at him.

"Really?" He beamed.

"Of course bub, come on" he crawled out from under the table and Butters followed close behind. Kenny picked him up and carried him out of the kitchen. Butters smiled and nuzzled into Kenny. He loved being carried.

"Where are you two fags going?" Cartman asked as they walked to the front door.

"My place. Butters isn't feeling good" Kenny replied in a flat tone. He was pissed at Cartman but held back from cursing at him for Butters sake.

"Oh, see ya later then I guess" Kyle said.

"Bye" Kenny replied as he walked outside. He held Butters close to him as they walked down the dark street.

"You sure I not too heavy?" Butters asked in a small voice.

"Not at all cutie" Kenny said smiling at him. "You're so little that it's easy. You're just a cute little baby".

Butters squeeled and hid his face in Kenny shoulder. He felt his heart flutter and his cheecks heat up.
Within a few minutes they were at Kenny's place. It was a small house at the edge of town. It wasn't much but it was all his own. He didn't have to live under the same roof as his druggie parents anymore. He fished out his keys and opened up the door to his cozy home.

Karen looked over from the couch she was sitting on. "Oh, hey Ken. You're home early. Hey Butters". She said smiling at him. Butters waved back shyly. Karen still technically lived with her parents but she was over at Kenny's so often that she might as well called his place her home too.

"Aren't you supposed to be in bed?" He said looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

She groaned and threw herself back on the couch. "But it's Saturdayyy" she whined.

"No buts, off to bed missy" He shut the door behind him and started walking to his bedroom still holding Butters. Karen let out a long and dramatic sigh as she followed him down the hall and went to her own room. "Night Kare Bear".

"Night butt face" she said right before closing her door. Kenny rolled his eyes smiling and walked inside his bedroom. He sat Butters down on his bed and walked over to his closet. He kept a few little outfits here for Butters since he wasn't able to regress all that much at home thanks to his judgemental parents. He picked out some comfy clothes for tonight along with a paci and handed them to Butters.

Butters smiled. "Tank you Ken" He took the clothes and headed to the bathroom to change. Kenny went to the kitchen and prepared a bottle of warm cinnamon milk for him. By the time it was done Butters was all dressed. He walked into the kitchen rubbing his eye and yawning.

"Sleepy huh?" Ken chuckled. Butters pouted and shook his head.

"Nu-uh, I not sleepy" he yawned again. Kenny walked over to him and handed him the bottle before scooping him up in his arms.

"You're not tired at all?" He asked with a smirk.

"Mm-mm. I stay up with yous" he said nuzzling into him.

Kenny hummed. "Tell ya what, how about we watch a movie together?" Butters quickly nodded and kicked his legs with excitement. Kenny chuckled and took him to the living room. He put Butters down on the couch and sat next to him as he powered on his playstation to put Lilo and Stitch on. Butters squeeled as the movie started and cuddled up to his best friend. Kenny blushed and wrapped an arm around him.

Soon Butters grew drowsy from being wrapped up in Kenny's embrace and the warm milk he had finished drinking. By the time the credits rolled he was fast asleep and drooling on Kenny's chest. Kenny chuckled and turned everything off, then carried Butters to the bedroom. He layed him down in bed and covered him up. He went to go sleep on the couch when he felt a hand grab his own. He turned around to see Butters looking up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Pease stay?" He whispered.

Kenny smiled. "Sure little one" He slipped off his shoes and got changed into a black T-shirt and boxers. He then climbed into bed. Butters layed his head on his chest and almost immediately fell back asleep. Kenny fell asleep not long after.

The next morning Butters was out of little space. But he felt just as happy as he did last night when he woke up next to Kenny. He looked so peaceful in his sleep. He started counting his freckles in his head. He had almost counted them all when Kenny opened his eyes. He looked over to Butters who quickly averted his eyes and blushed.

"Morning Buttercup" He spoke in a soft voice.

"Mornin Ken.." He replied back shyly. He sat up in bed and picked up the paci that was next to him. He played around with the handle as he thought back to last night with a smile. "Thanks for saving me last night. You've always been there for me and...I can't thank you enough".

"Of course Leo. That's what friends are for" Kenny yawned. "It makes me happy seeing you happy".

Butters smiled and looked over to him. God he was perfect. His fluffy hair, his ocean blue eyes, those freckles, even that goofy grin of his. "Kenny, I...You make me really happy. Happier than anyone has ever made me. I love everything you do for me. I love spending time with you. I love...I love you Ken".

Kenny sat up and stared at him. "Do you mean that?" He whispered. Butters could feel his heart pounding in his chest.

"I do...I'm sorry if you don't feel the same way. I just...thought you should know".

Kenny smiled and shook his head. "Buttercup, I love you too!" He giggled.

"You do?" The small blonde asked tearing up. Kenny nodded.

"Leo, can I kiss you?"

"Don't gotta ask me twice!" Butters said right before leaning in and kissing him on the lips. Kenny closed his eyes and kissed back. He cradled Butters face in his hands and kissed him again and again. When they finally pulled away they both giggled out of peer joy.

"I love you Buttercup"

"I love you too Ken"

"Can you make me breakfast now or are you guys gonna keep making out?'

Kenny snapped his head around to see Karen standing in the doorway.

"KAREN!" He shouted. His whole face turned red.

Karen laughed. "Soooo can we have waffles? We haven't used that waffle maker yet".

"I'M GONNA STUFF YOU IN THE WAFFLE MAKER YOU TURD!" He chucked a pillow at her. She squeeled and ran down the hall before it could hit her.

"I want butter and syrup on mine!" She shouted back.

Kenny buried his face in his hands and groaned. "Why must she embarrass me so much?"

Butters giggled and hugged him from behind. "I think she's sweet".

"Try living with her'' Kenny said rolling his eyes.

"You love her" Butters giggled.

"Yeah" He sighed. "She's lucky I do. Come on, let's go get some waffles" He said standing up.

"Yaaaay!" Butters cheered and followed his boyfriend to the kitchen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 3.9K 64
Inspired by DDLG stories I've read. *18+ only; has mature and sexual content* Don't read this story if you don't approve of BDSM or DDLG. Thanks! Whe...
8.1K 244 11
so...this fandom doesn't have agere content, hmm? I shall create the first. This is also my first work in the fandom, so please be nice! This isn't A...
Cared For By

General Fiction

4.1K 75 22
This is a completely SFW book. These are all my own characters as well. I come up with these Ideas Myself unless I gain inspiration from my friends...
849 31 14
I haven't seen too many books like this, so I'm making my own! SFW (Safe For Work)! This is not NSFW (Not Safe For Work)! Age regression is a complet...