๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...

Oleh bubblystxrs

"How to escape reality without losing your mind." Soulmates are what everyone is looking for, but what if th... Lebih Banyak

๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž
๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ ๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โฐยน, new surroundings
โฐยฒ, general bummers
โฐยณ, forbidden adventures
โฐโด, a happy coincident
โฐโต, pillow talk
โฐโถ, roses
โฐโท, flying laughter
โฐโธ, dance away
โฐโน, whispering lies
ยนโฐ, flames
ยนยน, winner's mentality
ยนยฒ, new guy
ยนยณ, don't look
ยนโด, valentine's surprise
ยนโต, leap
ยนโถ, sneaking away
ยนโท, interlude
ยนโน, my old friend, death
ยฒโฐ, hospital beds
ยฒยน, the bride's choices
ยฒยฒ, old acquaintances
ยฒยณ, summer day
ยฒโด, hooked
ยฒโต, sore
ยฒโถ, special afternoon
ยฒโท, satan or santa
ยฒโธ, worries

ยนโธ, tricky dessert

1.2K 18 4
Oleh bubblystxrs

𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐞

chapter eighteen;
tricky dessert

"You jumped me in a classroom."

Lacey Ariane Black

I STARE AT THE GIRL IN THE MIRROR, her hair is flawless, her make up perfect, but the smile that lays around her mouth couldn't be more fake. The girls are quietly talking none of them are invited to this dinner, which is odd as they are quite extraordinary. My hands move over the fabric once again, wondering if this isn't a bit much for this. The viridian green dress lays tightly around my body, showing all my curves perfectly. 

"You look smoking hot-" Athena interrupts my thoughts as she eyes me for a moment. "Thank you-" I walk to the bed to get my wand and put it on my leg with a small band. "-I think I have to go, Theodore is probably already waiting." Pansy giggles a bit. "Theodore, huh?" 

"Merlin, Pansy! He is literally the only other Slytherin from our group that was invited. I believe Slughorn is scared of Mattheo so that was a no go. Hermione is invited but she goes with Ginny and Potter so-" 

"No need to explain yourself." Daphne chuckles making me sigh annoyed. "I am going." 

I walk upstairs to the common room where Theodore is already waiting for me, although he doesn't see me. "Merlin, how long can a girl get ready? It is just a stupid dinner." He whines and I roll my eyes. 

"I have a reputation, you know." 

Mattheo rolls his tongue over the inside of his cheek as he sees me. "Okay then, no need to look so hot, love." "Shut it, Riddle." I laugh as I lean against one of the sofas. "Just stating facts." I can't help but laugh at his impression of Smith. "Anyways, are you ready to go, Nott? Or do you want to wipe the drool off your face first?" Blaise, Draco and Mattheo chuckle, "let's just go, please."

"Sure thing, sir." 

As we arrive at the dinner I see that most are already there. We quickly sit down and Slughorn just talks to the others when Theo moves closer. "So, are you still so adventurous as you were during that party or-" "Theo-" I whisper back in shock. "You didn't go soft did you?" His hand moving over my thighs till under my dress. "I found some things in that special store in Hogsmeade, care to try it out?" 

"We can't-" 

He shoves my underwear to the side only to push some kind of toy inside of me. As it couldn't get any worse Slughorn moves his head to me. "Lacey, I am curious, how was Ilvermorny. Not many students transfer in the middle of their education." 

"Oh, I-" 

The toy starts to vibrate and I immediately sit up straight. A grin plays around Theodore's mouth making Hermione look at me too. "Ilvermorny is absolutely beautiful, but I am not going to lie... Hogwarts is extraordinary." 

His hand is moving over my lips to my clit, slowly moving circles, setting every nerve on fire as the vibrating gets more intense. 

"I have been there once, but I must say that Hogwarts is indeed more magical." "It's- Every...-" I get myself back together while I feel how my knickers slowly get soaking wet. "Every school has their own special things. I quite like the Slytherin common room, as technically it is located underwater." "Yes, it is definitely special...- Miss Weasley-" 

He turns to the red-haired girl and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. 

"Girl, are you okay? You look-" "I am fine," My voice cracks as I feel my walls clench around the toy inside of me. 

"That was fast, I bet I bought the right one-" He murmurs in my ear as I finish without making a sound, however, the vibration doesn't stop. "Fuck you, Nott." "You will have to wait for that a little longer, Black. 

The rest of the dinner he keeps teasing me and it's super annoying. 

I pant a bit as I cum for the third time, catching Slughorn's attention. "Are you okay, Lacey, you look a bit pale." 

"I am sorry professor, I am not feeling well, I think it is something I ate earlier today." "Oh no, well why don't you skip dessert? Do you think you will get back in the dormitory safely?" 

"I will walk with her, professor. To make sure she's safe. If you want I can come back after?" Theo suggests with a small grin. "That's okay, another dinner will come soon enough. Take care of yourself, Lacey." "Thank you, professor." I state as I get my stuff. 

As the door closes I pull him inside the closest classroom. "You were way out of line there, Nott! What if we got caught! What if-" I get roughly interrupted by his lips on mine. My hands find his hair as he lifts me and puts me on a table. My legs wrapped around his waist pulling him closer. 

He finds the zipper of my dress and I grab my wand only to mumble the Muffliato spell and lock the door. "You are still an asshole, Nott." "Just shut up and fuck me, Lacey-" "Sounds good to me." I chuckle before unbuttoning his shirt.

~

I make my way to the Gryffindor table and quickly take my purse from Hermione. "How are you feeling?" She mocks me sarcastically. "Shut up, Theo is a fucking asshole." "That doesn't sound as a surprise to me." She chuckles as she stands and walks with me to my own table. We both sit down and Pansy, Athena and Daphne give me a look. 

"You were really late last night, Lace." 

"Because she had sex with Theodore," Hermione bluntly exposes me making me groan. "Hermione...-" 

"You did what?!" 

Pansy and Daphne blurt out. 

"Incoming-" 

Athena warns them and only seconds later Draco, Blaise, Mattheo and Theodore join us. A grin plays around my mouth as I take a bite from my food. "What is that?" Draco points at the small purse I just got from his girlfriend. "I left that at dinner yesterday, Hermione held on to it for me." Theodore laughs out loud, which gives him a death stare from me. 

"And you. Listen to me very carefully, Nott. Another stunt like the one from yesterday and I will kill you." 

"C'mon don't be like that, you liked it!" He protests purposely ignoring Blaise, who looks like he is about to ask a lot of questions. 

"Liking it or not, we were in public, with a teacher right in front of us. When I said I had a reputation I didn't mean the one I have because of the quidditch match. I am one of the best Potions students he has-" 

"Don't tell me your two-" 

"Not now!" Both Theodore and I interrupt my brother. 

"You know what, I take that back, I am one of the best students in our year and when I am around teachers you can't just shove things inside my body!" I state angrily, but right after the words leave my mouth I gasp realising how loud I said that. 

Pansy, Athena, Draco and Mattheo try to hide their snorts and Blaise only stares at us like he wants to murder me. 

"You did not just yell that through the great hall-" Theo looks pretty speechless. 

"Actually I did! You crossed a line there!" 

"You jumped me in a classroom." 

"You made me horny!" 

"No one made you have sex with me." 

"You publicly teased me with a sex toy!" 

Blaise chokes in his pumpkin juice but we both ignore it.

"Stop whining you even got to keep it!" 

I scoff while looking at the boy, with an angry expression on my face. We caught the attention of quite a few students, but luckily not the entire great hall. 

"You're a fucking cunt, Theodore Nott!" 

"How ironic." 

Our friends just watch our fight, no one dares to interrupt. After his words, there is a small silence. 

"I am done with this conversation." 

I say as I get ready to leave. 

"Do you want me to join?" 

He dares to ask with a grin. 

"Open your mouth again and I will curse your arse out of the castle!" 

I roll my eyes, grab the bag and glance at the other boys. "Theo?" 

"Huh?" 

"Not you, you idiot," I state coldly focussing my eyes on the brown-haired boy with a small smile. 

"Let me think for a moment-" He smirks while staring at me.

 "I say we are going to have breakfast in the kitchen, does that sound good to you, love?" 

"Lose the nickname, Riddle." 

I affirm annoyed, but I can't help to chuckle. "Whatever you say, Black." He grins while getting up. "Good," I say as he lays his arm on my shoulder. After we walk out of the great hall, without looking at our friends again. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

18.4K 376 38
When Hermione finds out she's a Zabini her life turns upside down, soon her past comes to haunt her and she's suddenly surrounded by secrets. What ha...
735K 23.3K 100
madison taylor, a 'slytherin' who was broken. who needed fixing. who needed someone to keep her in line. who needed someone. hermoine granger, a gry...
318 12 9
In which two girls from the normal Universe decide to watch Harry Potter not knowing of the destiny that'll be bestowed upon them. or in which two c...
In your world Oleh MT950

Fiksi Penggemar

15.7K 1K 73
It's a story about a girl who by accident enters the fictional world and she knows what going to happen. she just wants to survive normally but that...