⚠️Play Boy Adrien ⚠️

By Miraculousfanfics444

When a childish not so innocent game has all the boys trying to get a hold of Marinette, Adrien steps in to k... More

Chapter 1
Dress shopping
the crash
Hot Croissants
Lila sucks....literally
Frat party 🥴
The night i will never forget.
Confronting..
Presents for you and I
Date night.
Luka's gang.
Nurturing her.
Dino costume?
girlfriend..
Psycho
Heated Adrienette
NOT A CHAPTER
I love you
😏Adrienette Sin😏
The morning date
Your to pure
lifeless
my goddess
arose
fun day
Your my world
My Angel.
Luka's beat down 😏

drugged. (party)

11.4K 182 1.7K
By Miraculousfanfics444

Marinette's POV:

"BZZZZZ, BZZZZZ, BZZZZ" ugh what is it now, i thought. 

i looked over to see Alya was calling me. 

"Hey Alya" i said drowsily

"Girl! please tell me you are not still in your bed?" i looked confused at the girl i saw on the screen of my phone. 

"why wouldn't i be?"

"Because it's 12:00 pm!" she exclaimed

"and?"

"You were supposed to be at my house an HOUR ago!" i shot up out of my bed and rushed to my dresser. uhh uhh uhh. I then grabbed a white t-shirt and skinny black jeans and changed while also brushing my teeth and hair at the same time. 

"Oh my gosh where did i put that dress? did i leave it at the mall? no- i put it in adrie- *GASP* ADRIENS CAR!!" I looked over at my phone frantic 

"uhhh, Alya i have to call Adrien, I'll be over as soon as i can" i stared slightly impatient for a reply.

"Okay girl but you better be here soon!" she said strictly. I then hung up on her call and called Adrien. With all that was going on i thought that calling would be way better then texting because he would probably see it faster. I then scrolled through my contacts to find 'A.' and then proceeded to press dial. 

"hello?" a deep voice rang through the phone. 

"Hi Adrien it Marinette i was just wanting to ask you if--"

"Oh Marinette! I see you found my hidden message. How are you doing after what happened yesterday? i wanted to stay and wait for you but my father needed me home." he put his hand on the back of his neck shyly. 

"Im fine, i've done worse" i giggled at my comment. 

 "Anyways, i left that dress in your car.... you dont happen to have it around?"

"Oh yeah my dad took my car to get fixed." i felt dissatisfaction rush throughout my body. 

"But don't worry i can go and get it for you and give it to you before the party?" he exclaimed 

"oh  i couldn't make you do that Adrien" i replied

"no its okay i'll go grab it right now, do you want me to drop it at your house?" this was so sweet. He actually wanted to make sure i got the dress. 

"Im actually gonna be over at Alya's to help set up before the party, you think you could you could drop it there?" i said hesitantly. 

"yeah sure no problem, hey I have to go i will see you in a little while princess." and with that i heard a small click and the call ended. I wonder what he was doing? 

Adriens POV:

After i ended the call i turned back to the babe that was sitting on my lap.

"what did you say your name was again?" i stated.

"does it matter?" she replied. "let's go back to my place" and with that she grabbed my tie and dragged me out of the coffee shop. 

Marinette's POV:

*knock knock* i heard a few foot steps rush to the door and soon after it opened. 

"Oh thank god you're here" she opened the door grabbed me and shut the door behind me. 

"So? wheres yours dress?" she looked down confused at my hand to see that i wasn't holding a bag. 

"oh about that, i think Adrien might stop by to drop it off if thats okay with you." i dropped my eyes down to my big boot that sat on one of my feet. 

"yeah no problem girl!" she met my gaze down at my boot. "I'm so sorry for what happened Marinette, but hey.. at least you look hot in that boot" she winked. 

we both laughed for a while before we sat down at her table. 

"so tell me what happened." 

After i retold her everything that had happened i looked back up at the clock 

3:00 pm. 

"Alya i'm starving can we go get lunch?" she nodded and we walked out to the streets of Paris. 

Adriens POV:

I looked next to me to see the girl that was caked with makeup at the coffee shop. She looked so different. I mean that was ruff but she literally lost her lashes in the process. She was naked and under her white covers next to me. 

"want to go again?" she looked at me

"nah, i better head out actually." i replied

"wha-- well at least let me give you my number?" she looked concerned. 

"it's alright... the last thing i need is another catfish in my phone" i whispered that last part hesitant to if she heard it or not. 

"ugh, all you men are the same... you use women for sex and then move on with your life like nothing happened." she looked up at me and then pointed to the door. 

"just get out." she then said. 

Marinette's POV: 

"That was so good Alya we need to go there more often!" we were walking on the side walk after eating out at a near by lunch restaurant. 

"yeah for real, plus they have seriously the best soup." she replied. 

"Alya it was like 85 degrees outside though why did you insist on having soup?" i giggled

"hey when your in the mood, your in the mood" i looked at her and saw her face was plastered with a smile. 

"Hey.. Marinette?" she said hesitantly. By this point we were back in her house. 

"Im just.. so happy you're okay... you really scared me yesterday and.. i cant imagine what i would do if you... if it ended differently" i saw a tear rush down from her face and slowly brushed it away. 

"Hey look at me, don't worry i'm fine see?" i did a little twirl after giving her hug and almost tripped on my boot. 

"girl you are so clumsy." she smiled at me brightly. "hey we better start getting the decorations ready people are gonna show up in a few hours. 

I read the clock 

4:35 pm. 

"yeah we should, and i better get my mom to drop off your cake! But when it comes NO PEAKING!" Of course i made Alya her cake! you don't have a best friend with a dad as a baker to not get a special birthday cake each year. 

"Your the best girl!" and with that we hugged again. 

*An hour and a half later*

6:07 pm

"finally done." Alya said as she went to fall on her couch...

"i pulled her up and waved my finger in front of her "no no no Mrs. Birthday girl you now have to get ready for your party." we both looked down at are clothes that were at that point covered in glitter..

"Okay fine i will go put on my dress!" she squealed and turned around to go and put it on.. At the same time i heard a nock at the door. 

"I'll get it!" As i opened the door i saw a guy in a dark purple dress shirt with a black tie loose around his neck, as well as some black dress pants. 

"Sorry for keeping you waited Mari, there was some traffic on the way back" I just looked up into his green eyes and smiled. 

"no worries come sit down, we are just getting ready now." i directed him towards a kitchen chair and he sat down. 

"So what do we think?" Alya had walked out in her tight black 

this was the closest thing i could find to what i picture Alya in except it had some more straps. 

"Gorgeous!" i looked in awe at Alya. "I think it even looks better than in the store." 

"Awwe thanks girl" Alya replied. Adrien just nodded at her and then looked at her up and down again. 

"you look great Alya." he said sincerely.

"Okay my turn!" i turned to the bathroom where i curled my hair and put on a touch of makeup. and then slid into my dress. 

I came out seconds later to see Adrien and Alya still sitting but looking me up and down with their jaws basically on the floor. 

like this but in navy blue and with velvet. 

"Oh my gosh girl.... Speechless" Alya replied. Adrien just sat there for a few more seconds and then looked back up at me with a smile.

"stunning" he said. I felt a blush creep onto my face and felt myself get really hot. I saw Adrien look back down at my boot and the smile then slipped away from his face. 

"I'm just sorry that you have to wear that stupid boot Mari" he looked away as if he were disappointed. I walked over and grabbed one of his hands, 

"There was nothing else that you could have done.... It was an accident... thats all.." i replied with a weak smile. He turned to look up at me and smiled back. 

"Marinette i'm gonna go put my heels on i'll be back in a second." Alya faced to me and Adrien and then walked into the other room. 

A quick moment passed of Adrien and i just dazing at each other before he broke his glance and looked down at my shoulder.

"Mari your zipper, let me zip it up for you." He stood up and went to go zip it up. 

I felt his cold hands run to the bottom part of my back and fiddle with the zipper until a light tug gently sent it slowly reaching the upper part of my back. I shivered at the motion and felt his arms grab my waist, and his hand sit on my shoulder. 

"you look so sexy Mari." he whispered in my ear. 

"You do too?" i returned. 

he then started kissing my neck ever so gently before i squirmed away to turn and look at him. 

"Adrien!" he just grinned and pointed to the mirror. 

I walked over and looked in the mirror to see a red and purple mark appearing on my neck. 

"Ugh i have to go cover this up now Adrien." i looked sternly. I cant say that a little part of me didn't like the attention i was getting, but at the same time i was not expecting him to do that. 

"sorry princess, you just looked so good."he said unapologetically. 

"You player" i whispered

"What was that princess?" he said with a grin. 

"I said 'you player'" i repeated. 

"Thats it, get over here." he started running over to me. I squealed and ran to the other side of the couch. 

"eww, don't touch me lover boy" i squealed. He grabbed me and threw himself along with me on top of him on the couch and started tickling my stomach. 

"haha STOP!!I... I..I.. cant.. Breath!!" at this point i was laughing so hard that my lungs gave out. 

"say the magic words princess" he replied very calmly. 

"Please?" i replied

"try again.." he whispered in my ear

"ahh i don't know!! haha" i was still laughing like a maniac. 

Alya walked out with her heels on and Adrien and i then got up and straightened ourselves up. 

"Oh sorry am i interrupting anything?" she replied with a grin. 

"of- course not" i replied holding out the first word. 

"okay then" she replied. 

and with that the guests started to arrive to the door. 

*An hour later*

At this point all the guests had arrived for the most part.. Speakers were blaring and people were drinking. I scanned the room to try to find Adrien, where is he? i thought. He's probably with some skank. 

"Hey Mari. Having fun?" I heard a familiar voice from behind me. I turned to see who it was, Nathaniel. 

"Hey Nate! yeah i am what about you?" he nodded and looked around. He then grabbed my hand and pulled me to where everyone was dancing. 

"Let's dance." he said politely.

"I cant i'm really bad" i replied

"come on it'll be fun" he grinned 

"okay" i said shyly. As if Adrien had just come out of no where he walked up to me and grabbed me away from Nathaniel. 

"Hey Nate, what do you think you're doing?" He said defensively i could tell he was serious. He pushed me behind him as if he was blocking me from him. 

"just dancing with the girl i like" he turned and winked at me. i blushed. But i don't like Nathaniel like that at all. We are just really good friends. 

"Marinette can you go grab us some punch i'm gonna talk to Nate here real fast" Adrien gave me the most serious glare i have ever seen. I nodded, while i was walking away i caught a smidge of the conversation. 

"So why are you really here Nate?" i heard Adrien snare. 

"come on man i'm low on points this month, and i have to win. she my only shot. Plus look at her she's clueless." Nate replied

i felt tears start to swell in my eyes and with that i ran to the punch bowl.. What points? what does he mean win the month? Was i in some type of bet? As if timing couldn't get anymore perfect Luka came over. 

"Hey cutie." i blushed at his comment. 

"Hey Luka" i never liked Luka like that, but i would be lying if i said i never thought about it. 

"Nice ass" he replied. This left me a little bit uncomfortable. 

"Oh hey Luka" I heard Adrien coming from the dance floor. Luka huffed and looked back at me and at him. "Sorry Adrien i was kinda having a conversation with sexy over here." that was it. My face turned beet red and i tried to turn to conceal it. 

"Mari can i offer you a drink" he said. Adrien was still in shock on what the hell Luka just called me. 

"No, Mari i'll go get you a drink, come with me please." i heard Adrien plead and then grab my hand. 

"what is your deal Agreste" i heard Luka turn to Adrien followed by grabbing my other hand.

"Come on Luka we all know why you'r here" Adrien snarled. 

"Hey, hey, guys please stop, and i don't drink." They both turned to me and backed away from each other. 

"Well then i'll go get us some punch" Luka said with a grin on his face. He turned and walked away, letting go of my hand. 

I turned to see Adrien. He looked so mad that he could punch a wall. 

"Adrien whats going on between you two" i turned to look up at him. 

"He's... He's just bad news Mari... I wouldn't trust him if i were you."  He seemed serious and as if her really did care. 

"Okay... well then can you stay with me? -If you aren't going to let me talk to anyone." i looked up and met his eyes and smiled. 

"Anything for you Princess." he smiled black and put his arm around my waste.

"Wait Mari, here i got you punch." we turned around to see Luka holding two cups. I reached out to grab one.

"Luka i got Mari for the night so i would recommend you move on." Adrien glared. It was like watching two wolves fighting over a steak. In a way i was happy Adrien cared, but why did he need to protect me from the other guys. Was he jealous?

"Whatever Agreste" and he splashed his punch on Adriens shirt. I turned to see Adrien lunge towards him but i pulled him back. 

"It's not worth it Adrien... Let's go get you cleaned up" he looked back at me and his eyes softened. 

After waiting in line for the bathroom we both finally went in, i started wiping at his shirt. I grabbed the blow dryer from below the sink and started blow drying his top. 

"What is it with you and all those guys Adrien." I looked at him confused. He turned away so he wasn't looking me in the eyes and just whispered something to himself. I took that as a sign that he didn't wan't to talk about it so i just kept drying his shirt until it was done.

After, we went out to the party again. Adrien wrapped his hand around my waist and held me really close. I asked if we could go over to Alya and he agreed. I sipped on my punch until we made it over there. 

"Hey Alya, enjoying yourself" i screamed over the music. 

It took her a second to process what i said and then she replied. "You know it girl." i looked around to see that everything looked a little foggy. I must just be getting tired i thought. 

"Girl, are you drunk?" Alya responded and looked at Adrien as if she was gonna kill him. 

"no.no. i don't drink" i could hear my words start to slur and looked up at Adrien. 

His eyes got really big in realization what probably happened. 

"Shit Mari, i think someone drugged your punch." he glared down at me. I looked up at him worried. My brain was still trying to process what he had said. 

"Adrien." i said frantically 

"What's wrong Mari?" he said very concerned.

"catch me" and thats the last thing i remember from that party. 

Adriens POV:

"Adrien" i could tell she looked uneasy. 

"What's wrong Mari?" I looked at her concerned 

"catch me." And with that i felt her legs give out luckily i was already holding her around her waist pretty tightly so she didn't fall at all, instead she just leaned onto my shoulder. I picked her up bridal style and looked around the room.

"Agreste, what the hell happened." Alya turned to look at me, brows furrowed. 

"She was drugged." i stared back at Alya who's expression turned to worried panic. 

"By who? no wait, what are we gonna do? will she wake up?" She started panicking i could see she was really worried.

"Don't worry Alya she's gonna be fine. I'm gonna bring her back so she can sleep it off. Usually these pills just knock you out for a few hours." 

"Why would someone do that to her? And how did they even get it in her cup?" she replied. 

"Well, Luka was the one that filled her cup.. I bet he snuck something into it... Fuck, i should have known better......" he paused and then looked disgusted about what he was about to say "Alya... The drug is known as the rape drug... it knocks you out so they can do what they want and then you wake up and cant remember what happened." Her face looked panicked but then she closed her eyes and bowed her head. 

"Get her out of here." she said calmly followed by kissing Mari on the forehead and making a path for me to get to the door. 

I walked outside to see my other car, a red convertible. Thank god it didn't have a roof so i could just put Mari in the car instead of having to open a door. Still lifeless i buckled her in and made sure she was comfortable. I Drove her to my house where we went up to my room. 

"Natalie can you please get a bucket of cold water and a towel" she nodded but before she headed off she turned to me. 

"what happened to her Adrien?" she looked concerned, that was unusual for Natalie because she usually never showed emotion. 

"She was drugged at a party i went to.." i replied. Her eyes widened and then she hesitated to reply. 

"I will have an air mattress brought up for her to sleep in for tonight." i nodded and thanked her before continuing up the stairs. 

I got to my room and sat her down onto my bed. She was still in a deep sleep. She didn't finish her entire drink so i knew that she was probably gonna wake up sooner or later but she was also a light weight. 

I sat next to her and moved her hair out of her face. Once the bucket of water came up with the towel. I drenched the towel and rang it out before putting it on her forehead. At first she flinched at the motion but later, laid still and felt the cold comfort. I sat with her for about an hour until finally she started moving around. 

Marinette's POV:

I woke up with a pounding headache and the need to puke. I looked around at my surroundings to see a room that i did not recognize.  My eyes shot open and i looked under the covers to see i was wearing an over sized t shirt. that was it, i was still in my under wear and bra but still. I looked around the room and noticed it was most definitely a guys room. WAIT A MINUTE ARE THOSE PICTURES OF ADRIEN! i was in Adrien's room, with my clothes missing, and no understanding on how i got there. A few minutes later Adrien walked back in to see me awake, he looked surprised, but so did I. 

"Mari, don't freak out... i will tell you what happened.. this is not what it looks like" I looked him up and down to see that he was also half naked with a towel only covering him from the hips down. 

"Did you drug me?" i looked at him confused. 

"ME? no way Mari! you were drugged and i took you home." he said calmly 

"and... my clothes?" i replied, hopeful that he wasn't gonna say what i thought happened.

"And... i took advantage of you." he said smirking. 

"YOU DID WHAT?" i screamed..

"relax princess i'm only kidding... you barfed on your dress and along with me so i had Natalie come and take it off. I didn't see anything, don't worry." he explained. 

My heart stop beating so fast but then i tried to realize why he was naked.

"and after my shirt got barf as well as drugged punch on it, i thought i might want to take a shower." he smiled comfortably.

i nodded and felt my stomach turn and my head pound. 

I rushed over to his bathroom and barfed. He proceeded to sit next to me and pull my hair back. he tied it up in a, what i believe was supposed to be, pony tail and rushed back out to his room. I just sat on the ground feeling another wave of sickness rush through my body. 

He returned with a shirt and sweats on as well as a glass of water and bucket of cold with a rag. 

"Here Mari" , he handed me a glass of water and pushed the towel to my head. 

I took a few sips before feeling my eyes fall heavily. I stared at him before falling asleep again. 

SOOOO this was only the first part of the night. The next part will be coming out soon (probably tomorrow) i hoped you enjoyed, this chapter was sooo long. (3879 words) anyways im sorry for leaving you on a cliff hanger but... you have to admit, Adrien protecting Mari was hella cute. anyways i will catch you later bugabae's and thanks so much for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 157 12
Marinette and her friends have just graduated high school (18+), so they decide to to have one final getaway during the summer after senior year to H...
106K 2.4K 27
Marinette Dupain-Cheng has never felt more nervous and excited in her life. She and her best friend, Alya Césaire, are about to dorm together during...
125K 2.5K 35
Adrien Agreste, the famous, rich, model, teen school boy lives his life day-by-day pretending to be this perfect, I-Don't-Need-You, bad boy. His hear...
3.1M 131K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...