Dracule Mihawk x Reader [Our...

By XianLeRoux

A Vacation... That's what you badly need in your line of work, but of course, you can't find any excuse to do... More

Chapter 1: Go Home, Y/N
Chapter 2: Postponing a Celebration
Chapter 3: ASL's Friends
Chapter 4: Our Reunion
Chapter 5: HANCOCK!
Chapter 6: His Point of View
Chapter 7: A What- Now?
Chapter 8: It's Really Happening...
Chapter 9: Our Night
Chapter 10: Our Night Ends, Morning Starts
Chapter 11: Flamingo~!
Chapter 12: Boys... Act like Men
Chapter 13: Firm talk
Author's Note: REVEAL
Chapter 14: Let the Party Begin!
Chapter 15: Since Forever
Valentine's special~<3
Chapter 16: A Wholesome Moment
Chapter 17: The Untold Story
Chapter 18: Release the Crocodile
Chapter 19: Unspoken Authority
Chapter 20: Who We Came To Be
Chapter 21: Who Is She?
Chapter 22: Who They Are

Prologue: Our Adult Life

1.8K 45 8
By XianLeRoux

["Shishihihihi-!"]

"Well, I was handling that yesterday but-"

["Luffy, No, yoi! Give it bac-!"]

["Y/N nee-san! Did you know Ace got-]

"Hey Luffy! Listen, as much I miss you and catch up I was tal-"

["Don't tell her! Give me that! Yo, Y/N-nee, When are the clothes arri-?"]

["Ace! Give it back to Marco-!"]

["No! Gimme! I wanna-!"]

"Everyone calm down-"

["Gurararara!"]

["Pops! Don't just laugh, yoi!"]

["Hey! Is that Y/N on the-"]

"OKAY! EVERYONE CALM DOWN! YOU CAN'T ACT LIKE THIS EVERY. TIME. I CALL!"

["..."]

["We won't have to if you just come home..."]

["Wait, Luffy! We talke-"]

["Sorry about that, Y/N, yoi."]

"No... I'm sorry... It's my fault for spending less time with the family. I swear if I can just find time to stay longer there I wo-"

["No worries, my dear... We'll talk to the lad."]

"Dad..."

["We'll call later, Y/N. Stay safe, Always, yoi. We love you."]

"I love yo-"

*BEEP*

"I love you guys too..."

The door to your office opened and revealed Izo.

"How is it?" He asked and you just buried your head in your folded arms by the table. 

"That bad, huh? I'll get some snacks for you. Take a break for a bit. You have a meeting in 45."

"Thanks, Izo..."

Y/N Newgate

The only daughter of the famous Edward Newgate, amongst the sea of his adopted sons.

A young woman who made her name in the fashion world.

Newgate Y/N's

She started her journey to start her own brand 20 yrs. old. Since then, her life has gotten difficult. So many ups and down had happened and even if she had finally stabilized her own clothing company with help from her Father, Whitebeard Corp., everything just got a whole lot busier.

Thankfully her clothing brand has been a global sensation.  Having to be the first modern clothing brand to ignore gender roles. Everything from baby clothes to formal attires. Everything was gender-neutral but still fashionable.

She has fashion runways, magazines, and most importantly, projects with other clothing brands.

She's so busy, the only time she can spend time with her family and friends is during the holidays. Not only was that devastating, but she also goes back to Paris, France, where her head company stands the morning after.

<"I really want to go back home but... I have only so much time that they'll just wish I didn't visit at all.">

You sighed at the thought and looked at the pictures by your office table.

It was a family picture. There are a lot of photos actually, ones with Luffy, Ace, and Sabo were just kids with their babysitter Dadan. There's Luffy with your high school friend, Shanks. A lot... But this one stands out the most.

You were standing at the first shop you've ever opened.

All your high school friends were there... even if it were in Paris, they traveled with your family to get there just for the special day. 

He was there... 

Your dad stood behind you as the cameramen took the photo.

Ace with Sabo looking at how big the scissors are.

Thatch was behind the crying Marco while making fun of him.

And Luffy... Luffy was so happy... but now he's upset because you rarely visit.

Seriously, Why did you decide to place your head company in Paris?

Oh yeah because you went to college here. You entered on-the-job training here. 

You thought it would make sense to place it here. It felt like you owe Paris that much.

It did make sense, but now you're so far away from the ones who are more important than a mere company.

From the picture of your family, your eyes fell on your friends.

GrandLine High Batch XXXX, Graduation day.

Boa Hancock, your best friend, stood beside you, slightly irritated because you were friends with so many men. You two still talk to this day. You remember making an entire clothing line that you then presented on a fashion runway dedicated all to her.

On your other side was him...

Your alleged high school sweetheart, Dracule Mihawk.

Everyone always calls the both of you a power couple but then again, Mihawk was too focused on his Kendo competitions, chess matches, and academics to ever become a couple with you.

You were so close back then. Whenever there's something going on with each other, both will be the first to know. He'd glare at the guys staring at you the wrong way, defend your honor, and most importantly stay by your side whenever you need him.

You didn't even know if he had any feelings for you rather than mutual respect and admiration.

You on the other hand do have feelings for him... Of course, you do (seriously, who wouldn't?), but you are too considerate of Mihawk's state to confess, and let's not forget that high chance of rejection.

Then Shanks with Buggy with a red nose because he fell on the way to get his diploma. He likes to fall on his face, mostly because of Shank's pranks back then.

All of you guys were known as problem children then. Escaping punishments with witty excuses and reasons. One of your strict professors, Principal Akainu, have always wanted to catch all of you in trouble. Needless to say, he never did.

Those were the days... Really fun and exciting days. But now here you are being a jerk.

They still hear from you from time to time, but not as frequently as they used to.

Oh, how you missed, the boys. 

You can't just focus on work now that Luffy is upset with you.

Even Sabo rarely talks to you anymore. Making you think if you had done something bad. And at this point, you won't be surprised to know you did.

But alas, you can't just leave.

With a couple of exceptions with real emergencies.

You heard the door open and forced yourself to look.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. Your meeting was moved. You need to go now, I'll just give you something to munch on while the meeting is ongoing."

No...

You won't be able to focus on the meeting then.

But still, you stood and grab fixed your attire. 

"You can just have the food delivered back to the penthouse. I don't have the appetite to eat anything after that phone call. After this, cancel everything, I just want to go and rest."

"Y/N... You have to-"

"Izo, please..."

Izo sighs and just nodded. "Alright then."

Thankfully, when you called again back home, you and Luffy apologized to each other.

But before you could peacefully sleep, you thought about him again. 

Surely Mihawk is doing better than you right now...

<"I wish you were by my side right now.">

-----

In your hometown, in his own abode, Mihawk sat by the window of his own room. His two adopted kids out to hang out with their friends.

<"Should I call her?">

He sipped his wine as memories from their high school days flooded his mind and a smile crept to his lips. She must be doing a lot better than the last time they saw each other.

<"I wish she was here...">

Then his phone notified him of a message.

{From: Shanks Le Roux
To: Dracule Mihawk

Subject: Let's Drink
: Hey! I know you're probably sulking about her
again. Since I'm such a good friend, let's have a
drink~! Come on, bestie~}

<"This bastard... It's workday tomorrow...">

{From: Dracule Mihawk
To: Shanks Le Roux

Subject: Let's Drink
: It's a work day, tomorrow... you bastard.}

He felt himself frown upon knowing that his best friend knows about him think about her.

{From: Shanks Le Roux
To: Dracule Mihawk

Subject: Let's Drink
: We'll be at Makino's Bar~}

<"I better go...">

And soon he left after leaving a note for his pink-haired daughter and green-haired son.

<"She could beat up that red-hair idiot for drinking on a work night."> He chuckled at the thought as he stood up and grabbed his coat.

This is our adult life now...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 91 37
Two years after that great war that broke out between the Mafia forces and the World Government in their headquarters in the middle of the ocean on G...
1.8K 106 6
Y/n, a normal woman (not really) who holds a deep passion for fictional (wo)men (cough- only One Piece men & women tho- COUGH-), one day, her birthda...
274K 11.8K 105
When you think of a pirate as a kid, you would think they have an eyepatch and parrot on their shoulder. So guess my disappointment when I saw no par...
89.2K 2.7K 20
Werewolf!Zoro X Reader °All characters belong to Oda and all rights for one piece are his and what not. I don't own One Piece just the story, I also...