Can I Fly Too? | Sanders Side...

By HarperIsGonee

Everyone here has their own pair of wings they are born with. It can be the same color, or it could be differ... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Pride Month Special
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
4th Of July Special
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Halloween Special
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Christmas Special
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three

Chapter Fifty-Four

580 50 55
By HarperIsGonee

WARNING: THIS STORY IS KINDA OLD SO IT'S KINDA CRINGE. I WAS YOUNGER WHEN I WROTE IT. JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND!

Roman shrieked, quickly ducking from the object thrown at him. He looked up at his attacker with wide, fearful eyes.

He jumped over the couch, his wing flapping frantically, throwing him off balance and falling to the floor.

He gasped, quickly standing up, just in time to move from the figure jumping over the couch.

"Wait!" He begged, running down Janus' hall. He had to get out, it isn't safe here.

He ran into the bedroom, quickly shutting the door. Unfortunately, the attacker caught the door in time, flinging it open.

"No!" Roman screamed, his wing flapping in panic again, his body tilting and losing balance, falling back onto the floor.

Roman scampered into the wall, shaking, "P-Please! Please just wait!"

His attacker grinned an evil, insane grin. They raised their weapon, getting ready to hit him.

Roman raised his arms to shield his face, "No!" he cried.

He was hit in the face with a pillow.

"Remus! You prick!" Roman yelled, glaring up at his brother.

Remus laughed, raising the pillow to hit him again, "You shouldn't of tripped me, brother of mine! This is what you get!"

He was hit again, but Roman was able to quickly grab the pillow, yanking it out of Remus' grip with surprise.

"You motherfucker," Roman hissed, jumping to his feet, "I'll kill your ass!"

Remus all but screeched, running out of the room. Roman ran after him, "I'm gonna fuck you up!"

"That's kinky!"

"That's gross!"
.
.
.
.
The two were utterly tired, watching TV as they snuggled each other on the pallet they made. The pizza was somewhere on the side, as well as two empty soda cans.

Roman yawned, "Esta película es aburrida." ["This movie is boring."]

Remus snorted, "Maybe, but Janus doesn't really buy any movies."

"Why?" Roman asked, struggling to keep his eyes open.

"Not a big movie person, I guess," his brother shrugged.

Remus shuffled, laying Roman's head on his chest, "Why don't you go to sleep? We could maybe invite our friends over after school."

"Mm," Roman huffed, "What about dad?" he asked. He felt Remus stiffened.

"What about him?"

"We obviously can't stay here forever," he mumbled tiredly, "What will we do?"

Remus brushed his fingers through his brother's red, soft feathers, "We'll get there when we get there. Let's not worry about it, ok?"

Remus would worry about it nonetheless, and Roman knew it. But he was too sleepy, already letting the darkness lure him to a deep sleep.

"Te quiero.." Roman hummed, wrapping the blanket around them both.

Remus smiled, turning the TV down, "Te amo, buenas noches."

After a few minutes, Remus heard soft snores from the sleeping boy on him. He sighed, letting the worry and stress show on his face.

They were fucked. No matter how he looked at it, they were fucked. If they stay here, that bastard could call the police. If they went back, it would obviously be unhealthy for Roman. He doubts the fucker would let them stay here.

Remus glared at the screen, wings puffy out, curling around Roman to protect him from whatever danger was nearby.

He made a promise to keep his brother safe. And this old man is making it hard.

But Remus won't give up, he can't. He'd rather cut off both wings then stay with the old dick.
.
.
.
.
Patton ran out the door, quickly sprouting his wings and taking off into the sky.

Oh gosh, he had to of made his father mad! He completely forgot to do the laundry! He had homework, and then a test to study for! Oh jeez, he hopes Miss Chaffin will deal with it.

Patton wiped at his eyes, hoping his friends won't be able to tell he was crying.

He so badly wants to tell someone. Tell anyone the issues he has at home. Emily only knows so much, and everyone else knows little to nothing.

Maybe he can talk to Logan about it..?

No, Logan is dealing with problems already. Logan just figured out their identity! Patton doesn't want to put more on them.

Patton doesn't want to put any of his problems on any of his friends. That's selfish.

He saw the school come into view, and started to slow his flapping, gently going down. He didn't stumble at all when landing, tucking his wings in.

He ran to the tree, smiling brightly at seeing his friends, "Hey!" he yelled, waving at them.

Emily waved back, "Good morning!" she said, "Sleep well?"

"Mhm!" Patton brought her in a quick hug, "I stayed up a bit late studying for the science test."

Virgil looked up from his phone at that, "Oh shit, that was today?"

Remy snorted, "Looks like someone is fucked."

Virgil glared at his cousin, "Shut up, bet you didn't study."

Remy shrugged, "That's because I already know it, why study what I know?"

Logan shut their book, looking up at Remy, "I study to remind myself, and it is soothing to me."

"Bitch, all work is soothing to you," Remy groaned, "You're literally so boring."

"He is not!" Patton huffed, feeling gross at misgendering Logan, "Logan is the smartest person I know!"

Remy nodded, "He's smart, but liiiiiike, he's boring."

Patton hugged his partner, patting their head, "You're just jealous."

Logan smiled a small smile, "I appreciate the defense, Patton," they pried his arms off their head, "But Remy's words do not effect me."

They gave Remy a challenging look, "Tell us your score on your test, to see if you really do know it."

Virgil smirked, "Looks like someone is fucked," he mimicked, Remy promptly flipping him off.

"Bet, bitch," Remy said, crossing his arms.

Emily giggled, leaning against the other, "I'm sure you'll do fine."

Remy smiled softly at her, "Thanks babe, you're the only gurl I can trust."

Patton laughed, taking hold of Logan's hand. He felt safe here, with his friends and joyfriend.

"Patton," Logan whispered, carefully touching his cheek with a concerned scowl, "Did you get hurt?"

Patton felt fear take over his body, but he kept his smile, "No, not that I know of. Everything is fine! I don't hurt, why?"

Logan hummed, "Your cheek looks a bit purple and green, like you have a bruise."

Patton shrugged, making sure his smile never left or faltered, "I do lots of silly things at home! I wouldn't be surprised if I do have a bruise."

Logan looked him in the eyes, Patton almost flinching at it.

"Ok," they nodded slowly, "I believe you. I trust you to come to me if you're hurt or someone is.. hurting you."

Patton almost cried, almost spilling out the years of abuse he went through. Almost.

"Nope! I'm perfectly fine!" he chirped, "Thanks for the concern, it means a lot knowing you care."

Logan pulled him in a hug, "You can tell me if someone is hurting you, rather it's physical or not. I won't be upset," they let their voice drop to barely a whisper, "You'll tell me, right?"

Patton swallowed, trying his best to not shake and cry, "Of course."

Shoot. His voice was shaky.

Fortunately- maybe unfortunately -Logan didn't say anything about it, pulling back and giving a quick kiss, "I love you."

Patton sighed, smiling lovingly at his joyfriend, "I love you too."

Perhaps one day he could tell Logan, tell everyone. But he won't now, or anytime soon. He can deal with it, he's been able to for years.

yooooo, guess who got a motherfucking binder and can now have a flat-ish chest! this guy!

!!!STAY INSIDE, BE BORED AND SAFE INSTEAD OF DYING ALONE AND WEAR A FUCKING MASK!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 670 32
Just a bunch of random one-shots. I take requests. So request away! You can message me personally or just leave a comment! Whatever works for you! Ar...
12.1K 843 30
janus' life is great. He has a lovely group of friends he's known since college and the most caring boyfriend in Patton. At the same time Janus' life...
509K 21.5K 43
Virgil had his own life, his own group of mismatched, odd friends. Roman had his clique and his power. The two were about to collide in one big mess...
4.5K 245 28
Please read A/N for more details 10-7-20: #3 in loceit