LUST

By JeonTaetaeff

Smuts. 18+, 21+ , so much kinks, no agnst maybe Crossdress Only Top Kook.. Don't expect Top Tae from me... More

Love
"He says,we are just friends "
"Rough but pleasurable πŸ’¦"
The art, the artist
MY VAMPIRE MATE
SLAVE BOYFRIEND
THE ART AND THE ARTIST 2
Massage
Step brother aka my teacher
Step brother aka my teacher 2
Step brother aka my teacher 3
Cute yet kinky (Hoodie)
Just an Idea.... 🌝
Horny Bully....
Horny Bully....
Horny Bully....
Horny Bully....
Horney Bully...
Horney Bully

Bet and Jealous

6.3K 129 3
By JeonTaetaeff

''I have told you many times..It was only a bet Taehyung, I never have any type of feelings for you.. Just go away I don't want see your ugly face''with that Jungkook threw all the venom on Taehyung by his words in front of his ten rich friends.
Taehyung left a sigh and looked directly in Jungkook's eyes..
''Are you sure, because if you are saying the truth then I'm never going to see your face for the rest of my life''

Jungkook's eyes met with Taehyung's... Before Jungkook said anything, his friends laughed on him..
''Go baby boy,find yourself a another boyfie'' a red haired boy named as Bambam said... With that Jungkook smirked along with others' laugh...
Taehyung shook his head, turned his heels and went to sit on a empty table where noone was sitting... Yes,his heart was broken but still he was hungry... He wanted to cry but not in front of the person whom he loved and at the same time who also broke his heart...
He was not among those humans, who leave their everything for that one person... Taehyung believes if Jungkook will not return to him then it's ok... He deserves better ....

He was eating his meal alone,when he felt someone threw himself on Taehyung... Taehyung winced his face and left a moan ...
''Hey baby boy.... I have heard that You broke up.... Btw don't be sad.. I'm here you... If you want I can fuck you baby...'' A light pink haired male said kissing on Taehyung's checks...
''Eww Jimin, I know you are hottest in this university but still I'm not interested to get fuck by a midget''
Jimin pinched Taehyung's cheek and Taehyung immediately slapped his friend's hand who was really popular among in the students for his sexy and hot nature... He had almost fucked  every girl and some boys of the university.. And he had his eyes on Taehyung... Not like he was using him but he was alway a good best friend to Taehyung when Taehyung needed anyone..
He had always proposed Taehyung for one night stand but Taehyung always refused him with strong laugh or insults... Jimin also never had forced Taehyung to had sex with him..

Taehyung was not minding anymore about Jungkook... Jimin was there for him.... He was laughing loudly with Jimin not noticing what others are talking about his break up...
''Baby if you are not feeling well then how about let's spend some times at my house''he nuzzled Taehyung's face when he felt Taehyung was dozing up in thought with sad face...
It's not unusual for Taehyung... Jimin always touched him on his body ... Some times he also griped his ass publicly, Taehyung never mind the touch of his best friend...

Taehyung smiled and nodded his head on his best friends proposal because he was sure that he never ever going to focus on study at least for the rest of the day.
With that the pinked haired boy pulled the brown haired boy with him ...
Taehyung was taking each steps in thought of Jungkook and there Jimin groped his ass tightly in front of everyone, Taehyung yelped but didn't say anything to the boy...

But he had surely missed the best scene...

When Jimin gripped his ass hardly, Jimin turned his face to a particular boy who was staring at them standing with his group from not so far ..
When Taehyung yelped Jimin slowly patted his ass and
''it's so soft'' he mouthed to Jungkook while gesturing , squeezing his hand twice to show how soft they were and smirked at him,simply not forgot to wrap his hand on Taehyung's waist after that...
Everyone were so much focused on Jimin and Taehyung but Jungkook made a strong fist and gritted his teeth in so much anger... Like he can burn Jimin with his eyes.. And kill him right there...

.......

........

..........

Taehyung was not looking the movie anymore,he had already one phrase of break down in front of Jimin... Who consoled him continuously for one hour because Taehyung was crying loudly not minding anything...
After that period of cry.. Jimin proposed him to watch movie but now he was not even looking at the scenes...
Suddenly he felt some hot breath near to his face,when he turned his head he faced Jimin's face really close..
Taehyung trailed his eyes on Jimin's face who was all ready staring at him...
He smirked a little and then laughed out with that Jimin also laughed with him
''Don't worry, I'm going to accept you for my one night stand''Taehyung said in between his laugh and Jimin also replied with
''I'm not expecting that anymore from you''

After another two hours finally when Jimin had gotten a call from a girl he shook the sleepy Taehyung, who had fallen sleep while watching some cartoon movie..
''Hey Taehyung, I have to go.. If you want then you can leave or live... I will back late'' Jimin said with a wink..
Taehyung smiled when he realised Jimin was going to where...
''I'm going too... Enjoy your night Minie '' Taehyung hugged Jimin and left the house...

When Taehyung reached at the his house,it was unlocked ... So he thought about may be it was some thief or he had not locked the door at all or someone had known his password.. With fear he entered inside the house.. The room was dark but the moon light through the window was giving a good guess which thing was placed where..
He groped through the wall so that he could switch on the lights..

But soon he felt two strong arms wrapped around his torso and picked him up.. As a crossdresser,he was wearing some shorts and camisole with a jeans jacket on the top of that... Soon Taehyung soon felt the person's hot breath and groan near his ear.... And it didn't take too much time to understand who was it ....
Taehyung smirked
''What are you doing here'' he asked in a fake cold voice...
But as a reply the person gripped his butt and slapped that hardly...
Taehyung yelped in pain and tried to push the person but he was inside  really strong arms..
''How dare you to let him touch what is mine'' again Taehyung felt a strong slap on his ass..
''But we broke up ,didn't we?''Taehyung asked dramatically with that he pushed the person ,
He started to walk way inside the room while  taking off his jacket..
But a strong hand pulled him by his wrist and caged him on the wall..
''I don't care.... Why did he touch you''the person said in a angry growl ....

This time Taehyung crossed his hand on his chest and looked at the person's eyes ,which were burning in anger
''What do you want Jungkook ''
''Tell me why did he touch you'' Jungkook growled
Taehyung tsked and ''non of your business, I'm tired... I want to sleep just get out from here''he said with a straight face..
He was angry on Jungkook..
Jungkook was acting like a brat boy..
He broke up and made fun of him just before few hours and then he was claiming Taehyung's body as his..

Jungkook didn't let him say anything ,he picked Taehyung on his shoulder and started to walk inside the room
''This is mine''Jungkook gripped Taehyung's ass under the butty shorts and slapped it..
''Jungkook leave me''Taehyung shouted but it was too late to escape... He was already pinned on the bed and caged by Jungkook...
He looked at Jungkook's face. He could only see anger..
''You are mine... This body is mine''Jungkook growled, red shot eyes,palm were fisted,vains were also clearly visible due to strong grip...

After hearing Jungkook Taehyung chuckled
''Are you sure''said in sarcasm.. And only met with wet lips of Jungkook...
Jungkook didn't let Taehyung to say anything and kissed... Taehyung didn't even flinched because he knew how much Jungkook was possessive for him... Instead of shocked he smirked and kissed back...

Jungkook was still kissing him but his right hand was massaging Taehyung's ass where as another one was roaming inside Taehyung's top... Soon Taehyung left his shorts were no more there on his body.. He was wearing a black pantie...
Jungkook palmed his clothed member which made Taehyung's back shift from straight to bent..
''Arrh,don't ...don't touch'' Taehyung moaned but Jungkook was desperately touching Taehyung while chanting
''Why did he touch you''
''You are mine''
''I can only touch you''

Jungkook was afraid... Not because of possessiveness... Because he had a clear idea about Jimin's nature and intension towards Taehyung,and what if Taehyung said yes in heart broken state to Jimin and now they are dating..
After in a mere moments Taehyung was completely naked still Jungkook was kissing all over his body,especially where Jimin held him before, at the canteen..
He kissed on Taehyung's cheeks, he gave some hickeies on his nake and started to suck at the particular place which was Taehyung's weak spot..
''Baby nobody can please you like me''Jungkook said looking at Taehyung.. Taehyung was moaning shamelessly because of Jungkook's each touch..
Jungkook's fully clothed member was rubbing on Taehyung's hard naked member.. Jungkook was playing with Taehyung's nipples, flicking them hardly and sometimes biting or sucking them...

As a full of tease, Taehyung smirked as Jungkook was kissing his neck.. He grabbed Jungkook's face and looked at him with his sinnest look... His sinful face made Jungkook's dick twitch.. Taehyung knowingly bit his lower lips lightly and said seductively
''What are you doing Jungkook, Jimin daddy was far better than you''

Jungkook's eyes went wide,he pushed Taehyung away and stood up while undressing himself..
Once he got completely naked,he looked at Taehyung who was still smirking proudly..
Jungkook gripped Taehyung's jaw tightly
''I will saw you who is best''
Taehyung again laughed in tease, he roamed his index finger on Jungkook's abs and when his finger reached near to Jungkook's nipple,he moved his finger round around Jungkook's nipple and when Jungkook was observing his every action, he flicked them...

''Why,are you jealous,we have already broken up ,So I thought he could fuck me and I said yes to him... He was really good '' he said with smirk when Jungkook was fuming in anger..
He grabbed Taehyung's hand and lift them over his head with his left hand and positioned himself in front of Taehyung's hole without any warning he slammed himself inside Taehyung...
''Arrhh~''sinfully a lewd moan escaped from Taehyung's mouth but immediately Taehyung bit his lower lips tightly so that it would be less painful..

''Yes,I AM JEALOUS ''with that Jungkook started to thrust .... He was thrusting very hardly and Taehyung was moaning loudly... While chanting ''arrh~ more''
Jungkook's every action was capturing his body like poison... He took the chance when Jungkook left his to touch Taehyung's dick and Taehyung gripped Jungkook's locks of hair and brought him for a kiss...

Each and every thrust was making the kiss more sloppy, soon Jungkook's anger vanished when Taehyung unknowingly said ''I love you'' in between the kiss...

Jungkook was giving heavenly pleasure to Taehyung .... Taehyung came when Jungkook stroke his dick speedly when still thrusting inside him...
Taehyung smiled a little because he was enjoying the possessiveness of Jungkook. How easily he made him jealous.. He was thanking Jimin in his mind..
He was thinking everything, moaning lewdly ,kissing amd touching Jungkook's abs whenever he got the chance..
He didn't realised when Jungkook came inside him....

He placed his fingers on Jungkook's hair and started to play,when two sweating bodies were hugging tightly each other... Jungkook turned so that now Taehyung was on his chest and he was underneath him...
Taehyung giggled on Jungkook's chest where Jungkook's heart was beating loudly...
Jungkook was massaging the beauty's painful back gently and placing some kisses on his temple..

''So....''Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook... Jungkook only pressed Taehyung's head on his own head and started to pat...
Taehyung whimpered
''You said it was a bet only'' this time his voice was little sad..
''Yes,it was''
''Then get out from here'' Taehyung said little loudly and crying voice but he hugged Jungkook tightly..
Jungkook chuckled and said
''But baby I lost that bet''
Taehyung immediately looked at Jungkook in confusion with cute questionable ''humm?''
''Yes baby when you left with Jimin... I rushed after you so they asked me where I am going.... And I said them I don't want the bet... I lost the bet baby for you... Even I didn't bring the money from them... I directly came to your house but you were not here and your phone was also dead ''
Jungkook said wiping his baby's tears..
''I lwob uu''Taehyung slowly said hugging Jungkook tightly...
''Yes baby I love you too''

''Baby, did you truly do that'' Jungkook asked in hesitation after some minute of silent..
''What''Taehyung asked back
''With Jimin '' Jungkook slowly said..
Taehyung had understood the question and started to laugh...
''No,I was just teasing you daddy'' he said word daddy little seductively..
''You,little brat ''
With that Jungkook started to tickle his baby who was laughing loudly...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1.4K 15
{ π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 } In which, Kim Taehyung is forced to marry an innocent boy who's too pure for this world. .. . . . Top Tae Bottom Kook . ...
9.5K 208 33
I trust your choice appa, I will marry him~ Jungkook Jimin you are right, he's the one for me~ Taehyung ____________________________ Hubby your hand...
42.1K 808 5
Hello lovelies im back with some new ideas............ This book will have short stories...including.... Flufff Romance Arrange marriage Smut Kinky...
100K 3.7K 59
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...