Carolina (h.s.)

By cherrie_writess27

WARNING: this book contains MATURE and EXPLICIT content. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK "Towns...better swim before yo... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xix
xx
xxi
-
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
-
-
xxvi
xxvii
-
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
epilogue
Hey!!!!
CAROLINA TWO!!!

xviii

423 8 0
By cherrie_writess27

~Two And A Half Weeks Later~

"Uggghhh Harry are we almost thereeeee." I complained as we sat in the car.

We'd been in the car for ATLEAST 3 hours and I was getting tired of it. But at the same time I was glad it was taking forever, because I knew at the end of the drive I'd have to meet Harry's family, which I was incredibly nervous for.

"Yes, would you hold on?" He asked giggling. "My mums house is right around the corner." He said, as we approached a street.

"Wait we're that close?" I asked, nervousness suddenly spreading through my entire body.

"Yes, but don't worry, I can guarantee they will love you, all you gotta do is be Aria Towns." He smiled at me as we turned the corner.

Just be Aria Towns...

Aria Towns...

"Harry, Aria Towns is the girl who drinks a lot and fucks people all the time." I say. "You want me to be Aria Towns?"

"No Aria Towns is the badass who works for Vogue and doesn't take shit from anyone who gives it, Aria Towns is the independent woman who told me to fuck off in the club that first night. Aria Towns is one of my favorite women I know, and I'd be fucking lost without her." He says to me as he pulls into the driveway. "Be that Aria Towns."

I nod, being speechless at what to say. He leans over and kisses me. "They'll love you." He says before opening his door and climbing out, coming around to open mine.

I step out and he takes my hand in his, interlocking our fingers and giving my hand a comfort squeeze before he kissed my cheek and we start walking to the front door.

Once we're there Harry gives a quick knock before he twists the handle and pushes the door open, stepping inside.

"Harry? Is that you love?" The voice of a woman calls from around the corner.

"Yeah." He calls back, shutting the door behind me.

Two women come around the corner, one his sister and one his mom. His mom immediately wraps her arms around his shoulders. "I missed you!" She calls.

I let go of Harry's hand so he can fully hug her back. "Missed you too, mum."

"Hi." Another voice says and I turn to see the other woman. She was tall, had pale blonde hair, but it wasn't her natural color, her roots were dark brown like Harry, she had green eyes like Harry too, and they looked pretty similar.

"Hi." I say back. She holds her hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Gemma."

"Aria." I say, shaking her hand.

She rolls her eyes. "This is ridiculous come here, you're practically family already." She says, pulling me in and hugging me.

I smile and hug her back. She pulls back a little and looks at me. "Such a beautiful face you have, love, and your outfit is adorable." She says.

"Thank you so much." I say.

"Ah, we're going to be best friends, Harry, your girlfriend is mine now! Come along, love we have so much to catch up on." She says, taking my hand and pulling me into the living room.

We sit on the couch next to eachother and she takes my bag and sets it on the couch. "So tell me everything about yourself love. Don't leave out a thing."

Just be Aria Towns.

"Uhm...well...I work for Vogue, as an editor, and I uh...I live in LA with my best friend, Kate, although lately I've been spending a lot more time with Harry than Kate, and—"

"You work for Vogue! That's so exciting!" She exclaims.

"Yeah, I guess, I'm kind of late all the time so—"

"Aria!" The voice of Harry's mom calls through the door way, Harry trailing in behind her. "C'mere love, give me a hug." She says, open arms.

I smile and stand, hugging her. "I'm Anne and it is so good to meet you, darling, I've heard lots about you."

"You have?" I asked, giving questioning eyes to Harry, who's face is all red.

"Oh yes I have, You're so pretty, just like Harry said."  Now it's my face that's red.

.

.

.

.
We all sat in the living room talking, it had been long after dinner now and it was about 10:00 right now, and I'm getting tired. The jet lag was killing me and I am very tired.

I laid on Harry's shoulder, his arm stretched around mine, while Gemma and Harry were quietly talking. Anne had already gone to bed.

"You look tired over there, Aria." Gemma said, causing a tired smile.

"Yeah, I am." I say, giggling a little bit.

"Want to go to bed now? We can go upstairs." Harry says, his hand rubbing up and down on my arm.

"That would be nice." I response, rubbing my tired eyes.

He nods. "We're gonna go upstairs. Night, Gem." Harry says.

"Night, Harry, Night Aria."

"Goodnight Gemma."

After we went upstairs I fell on the bed, belly first. I was so drained.

"You know you gotta change first right?" Harry says, smiling as he walks through the door.

"I don't want to move."

"That's fine." Is all he says before he walks to his suitcase and unzips it, pulling something out, then walking back to the bed.

He grabs my ankles and pulls me down the bed and I giggle. He grabs the top of my leggings and pulls them down my legs, then the hem of my t-shirt, pulling it over my body, then un-doing the clasp on my bra and pulling it off of me.

Finally he takes on of his t-shirts and pulls it over my head and down my body. "There." He says, before leaning down and kissing my lips.

I smile, and scoot back up the bed. And even though I'm tired, I manage to get a glimpse of Harry changing. He pulls his t-shit over his head, the bare ness of his back, causing me to smile.

He then takes his jeans and pulls them down his legs, switching to a pair of sweatpants before he turns back around and gets on the bed from the end. He crawls above me on all fours and leans down, kissing me again.

"I told you they would love you." He says, kissing me again.

"Ya...you did..." I say, tiredly.

"Now that they've excepted you as family you can't exactly leave me for a while." He jokes, kissing me again.

"Mmmm." I hum in response, too tired to get actual words out.

He rolls off of me, getting under the covers just to pull me back to him, spooning me from behind.

"Goodnight, baby." He says, pressing one last kiss to my temple, before I quietly fall asleep.

A/N: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

ANYWAYYYYSSSS

Tysm for 644 reads!!! Ily all like my own childrennnnn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 3.1K 15
"Before we get started, I need you to know that I don't do soft sex. I like it rough." Harry Styles is surrounded by walls. But after a summer filled...
37.2K 918 85
Started: April 2023, Completed: April 2024 Riley looked forward to college solely for the chance to start fresh. Healing and growing was Riley's only...
234K 4.9K 49
They've known each other since they were eleven, inseparable best friends for as long as they can remember, but long distance and spotty behavior cau...
52.4K 885 30
"It's like she's always there when I need her. The antidote for all of my problems." ✧ 𝘏𝘒𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘚𝘡𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘍𝘒𝘯 𝘍π˜ͺ𝘀𝘡π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯