Wicked: The Next Chapter

By wicked_survivor

So much happened after Elphaba and Fiyero left Oz. (Elphaba's POV) DISCLAIMER: I SADLY DO NOT OWN WICKED 5.19... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
A/N: Wow

Chapter 34

1K 40 4
By wicked_survivor

I was in the hospital bed, in labor, screaming at the top of my lungs. A nurse came in, put on her gloves, and got ready to deliver the baby. "Ok," the nurse said calmly, "the baby is ready."

"You can do this, Fae," Fiyero held my hand, "now push." And I did, I pushed and pushed as hard as I could all while screaming and squeezing Fiyero's hand.

"She's almost out, just one more big push should do it," the nurse announced.

I took a deep breath then pushed with all the strength I still had in me. Suddenly, a new born baby's cry was heard. "You did it, my love," Fiyero smiled, "our baby has been born."

"And here she is," the nurse said as placed my baby girl into my arms.

I can't believe I'm holding my baby in my arms for the first time and she's actually not green..... she's normal colored.... and she's beautiful.

"She's got your eyes, Fae," Fiyero smiled and I couldn't help but smile as well.

"What's her name?" The nurse asked.

I looked at Fiyero, thinking he was going to pick the name, "It's up to you, my love."

"Hmmmm...." there's so many names to pick from I don't know which to choose. "Well, I want it to be a unique name," I looked back down at the baby and smiled, "one that describes her beauty." Then it hit me, the name of my precious daughter, "Ginama." It's unique and it describes all of her beauty.

"It's perfect," Fiyero grinned.

"Ginama it is then," the nurse said and went to go print the birth certificate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Hey, everyone, special thanks to everyone who helped me come up with the baby's name. I would like to congratulate @TheFutureElphaba on coming up with the winning name of Ginama! Thanks to everyone for reading this fanfic ilysm ♥
Xoxoxo,
@elphaba_wicked

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 80 13
After Elphaba and Fiyero ran away together, they found a small cottage. Elphaba used the spells she had memorized and somehow turned Fiyero back to...
62.3K 1K 25
Ok in my opinion this whole book is a mess, I can't say its a work I'm proud of and for that reason am currently working on a rewrite. Other people h...
659 34 3
Two-shot. Musicalverse (post-musical) Elphaba and Fiyero are finally together, fleeing Oz for good. The separation from her former best friend breaks...
59.6K 1.8K 26
"I'm mad for her! It's about time I told her since we'll both probably be dead by dawn." What happened after that? Did Neville ever tell Luna? Were h...