The Silver Ranger

By xo_Writingxo

Isabella Thunderman is the oldest daughter of Hank and Barb Thunderman. She has moved from Hiddenville to esc... More

Character
Chapter 1: Return of the Prism
Chapter 2: Forged in Steel
Chapter 4: Presto Change-O
Chapter 5: Drive to Survive
Chapter 6: My Friend, Redbot
Chapter 7: Hack Attack
Chapter 8: Gold Rush
Chapter 9: Rocking and Rolling
Chapter 10: Unexpected visit
Chapter 11: The Ranger Ribbon
Chapter 12: Poisonous Plots
Chapter 13: Family Fusion
Chapter 14: Ace and the Race
Chapter 15: Thundermans; Secret Revealed part 1
Chapter 16: Thundermans; Secret Revealed part 2
Chapter 17: The Royal Rival
Chapter 18: The Royal Rumble
Chapter 19: Monkey Business
Chapter 20: The Adventures Of Redbot
Chapter 21: Abrakadanger
Chapter 22: Helping Hand
Chapter 23: Galvanax Attacks
Chapter 24: Come with the Mayhem
Chapter 25: Thunder in paradise part 1
Chapter 26: Thunder in paradise part 2
Chapter 27: Grave Robber (Halloween-Special)
Chapter 28: Christmas special
Updated charater (Super Ninja Steel)
Chapter 29: Echoes of Evil
Chapter 30: Moment of Truth
Chapter 31: Tough Love
Chapter 32: Making Waves
Chapter 33: Game Plan
A/N
A/N again!!
Chapter 34: Attack of the Galactic Ninjas
Chapter 35: The Need for Speed
Chapter 36: Caught Red-Handed
Chapter 37: Outfoxed
Chapter 38: Dimensions in Danger
Chapter 39: Love Stings
Chapter 40: Fan Frenzy
Chapter 41: Sick and Family visits
Chapter 42: Prepare To Fail
Chapter 43: Sheriff Skyfire
Chapter 44: Tech Support
Chapter 45: All the President's Thunder-Men
Chapter 46: Car Trouble
Chapter 47: Happy to Be Me
Chapter 48: Boyfriend Chaos
Chapter 49: Monster Mix-up
Chapter 50: Magic Misfire
Chapter 51: Doom Signal
Chapter 52: Reaching the Nexus
Chapter 53: Z-Force troubles
Chapter 54: The Poisy Show
Epilogue
The End

Chapter 3: Live and Learn

3.2K 52 1
By xo_Writingxo

My phone alarm went off and I groaned when I turned it off. I got out of bed and quickly got into the shower. After I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around me I got out. I put my silver top and jeans on. I grabbed my backpack. I grabbed a sandwich and took my helmet from the table. When I arrived I got off my motorcycle and quickly walked to the back of the school and entered Shop Class. I put my backpack and helmet in the base and quickly put on my training clothes. My whole suit is black with silver highlights. "Oh hey, guys," I said, yawning as I walked out of the building to the outside garage. I saw something flying towards me in the corner of my eye. I quickly used my telekinesis to lower the object so it didn't hit my face. "Okay, who was that?" When I didn't get a response, I just let it go.

"Hey Bells, do you fancy a sprint race?" Sarah asked.

"Don't do it, it wouldn't be fair." I answer. She gave me a strange look. "I can run around the world in seconds. Do you still think you have a chance?" I explained.

RedBot walked out of the base with a wooden box. "What's in the box, RedBot?" I asked as all the rangers walked up to him. RedBot opened the box and revealed 6 Power Stars

"Woah." We all said, looking at the stars in awe.

"They're called Element Stars." Mick told us. Mick straightened up and looked at the six of us. "Galvanax sends more powerful monsters, so you need them." Mick told us.

"Thanks Mick." Preston said to him.

"My dad always said a ninja is one with his surroundings" Brody said. Then he gave the star he held to Calvin. "Fire." then another to Hayley " Water." and another to Preston "Earth." than another to Sarah "The forest." And then another one for me "Ice" he took the last one for himself "Metal and lightening. The basic elements of nature are our weapons."

" Let's try this! 'said Calvin excitedly. Calvin gathered his sword and locked up his Element Star. "Lock. Element Star. Ninja Water Attack." Calvin said, but nothing happened.

"It doesn't work?" Mick asked while looking at me and Brody. Suddenly, water burst from the sword, causing Calvin to fly into the pile of metal.

"I'm okay." Calvin said from the metal pile. I used my telekinesis to remove all the metal. "Thanks Bella." Calvin said when I had removed all the metal.

"So much for water mode." Brody said as Sara, Hayley, Preston, Calvin, and I quickly left the garage and went back to basics. "Who wants to try fire mode?" Brody asked, but no one responded. Brody turned and everyone was gone. "Guys?" Brody asked, looking around. We all had our training uniforms off and we packed our backpacks when Brody came in and took off his training uniform.

"Guys, we have to get to class early so we can practice for the quiz." Hayley said as we all put on our backpacks.

"And I need to put my helmet in my locker." I added.

"You want to do well on your first day of school." Sarah said, putting her hand on Brody's shoulder.

"You go ahead. I'll catch up." Brody said to Sarah.

"Sarah, come on." I said from the opening of the base.

"Okay. Coming." She said as she ran to me and we came out of the base.

When we went inside the classroom my phone went off. I checked the ID and saw Max. I groaned. "You can go inside. It's my little brother Max. It may be important." The others nodded and walked inside. "What Max?" I asked as I answered my phone.

"Hey Isa. I need your help." Max said.

"Can you be more specific?" I asked.

"I'm working with an invention and I'm stuck with-" He said but I interrupted him

"Max, I don't have time for this. I have a lesson soon and I'm not going to help you. You can figure it out yourself. Bye Max" I said when I hung up.

"What did he want?" Hayley asked.

"He wanted help with a invention. But he is going to use it for his evil plans so I'm not going to help him." I explained.

"Hey, guys." Preston said as he walked up to us. "You have to see this." He added. We saw some people watching a video of the Red Ranger aka Brody fighting with a monster. "That fight had just happened and Brody has didn't tell us." Preston said a little too loud.

"Preston, someone might hear you, we'll discuss this later." Sarah told him

"Sorrry I'm late guys." Brody said as he walked over to us.

"Brody we just saw the video from the fight." Sarah told him. "Why didn't you say something. We could have helped."

"You had to study but don't worry my datacom and I handled it." He explained.
"Quiet class," said Mrs. Finch as she walked into the classroom and closed the door behind her. "Take a seat, we have a lot to do come through today. First things first we have a new student with us today." I shot Brody a smile which he returned. "Do you want to get up and introduce yourself, Brody."

" hello my names Brody- "he said but was interrupted.

"Great let's go to the quiz" we all started setting up the quiz there were 2 teams the green team with Brody Sarah Preston Calvin Hayley and me and the orange team with Victor Monty and 4 other children. Quiz question one: If Mark has $ 6.50, and he gives $ 1.20 each to Liz and 2 other friends for a quarter, how much does he have left?"

"$ 4.80?" Brody asked with a smile on his face.

"Correct. One point for the Green Team." The teacher said to Brody.

"Brody, you can't use your datacom." I said, pointing to the datacom.

"Why not?" Brody asked me.

"Because you can't. That's cheating." I said as the teacher began to ask the following question.

"Quick Question 2: If I ran 20 minutes, skipped 10 minutes, and jumped three minutes, how long did I train?" The teacher asked.

"33 Earth minutes." Brody told her.

"Another point for Green." The teacher said as she put another count under the Green Team.

Brody kept using the datacom to fix the problems it annoyed me that he didn't listen to us. "So much for teamwork." Calvin said, while the rest of us nodded in agreement as the quiz progressed. After a while, someone threw something at me from behind. Thanks to my Thundersense, I was able to catch it without seeing it.

"How is that possible?" Sarah asked.

"Thundersense. It warns me of danger." I answered.

To be honest, one thing turned out to be okay. The whole thing annoyed Victor and Monty which was funny to watch. WhenBrody answered the last problem the teacher asked, Victor yelled "Wait a minute!!" to get everyone's attention "Mr. Smartypants over there is cheating. Mrs. Finch I saw the new kid uses that thing on his wrist."

"Is that true Brody," said Mrs. Finch as she walked over to Brody and stood in front of Brody. "What's that thing on your wrist" asked Mrs. Finch.

"It's my datacom it gives me answers to everything." Brody answered.

"I don't want to ever see that in class again ok?" Mrs. Finch asked. He was about to protest when Mrs. Finch gave him a look

"fine." He said. Mrs. Finch walked away muttering slightly the bell rang as a sign that the first period was over.

I was in the cafeteria with Sarah and Hayley doing some homework we just got. "Hey what did you get for question 3?" I asked Sarah, she looked quickly at her book for a second.

"Carbon dioxide" Sarah replied. I nodded and write the answer down. "Can I asked you a question?" She asked.

"You just asked me one, genius." I replied as we laughed. "But you can ask another one." I added

"Yesterday you said your mom would call you, right?" She asked. I nodded. "Why would she call you? Is she traveling for business or something?"

"No, I moved out." I answered.

"What? Why?" Hayley asked.

"I was a superhero before I moved here. Don't get me wrong, I liked being a superhero, but it demands a lot from you. And especially when Phoebe and I got our superhero cape. Then we had to protect Hiddenville from villains. But after a while I wanted to be able to enjoy my life and do what I want. That's why I moved out." I explained.

"If you have the tool, you should use it. That's all I'm saying." I heard Brody, say as Calvin walked over to us, wondering what they were talking about.

"Guys." I heard Preston as he walked up to us. "Remember the monster Brody fought this morning?" He asked as we all nodded encouraging him to go on. "Well he's back."

"Come on guys, now you'll see how useful my datacomm really is "said Brody when we went to take the monster down but Brody stopped for some reason. "Oh no! My datacom must have fallen out of the hole. Brody said to us concerned. "We have to find him before we go up against that monster." Brody told us.

"What? No. Brody, we fought without your datacom before. We can do it again." Sarah said to him as we made our way to the door.

"Don't worry. I'll be right behind you guys." Brody said as he ran off down the hall.

"Let's go." Calvin said as the five of us ran out the door and to the plaza. We all morphed into power rangers and we ran down the street, seeing Spinferno send Monty and Victor away.

"There he is!" Preston yelled as we stopped behind Spinferno.

"What?" Spinferno asked as he turned around to face us.

"Stop right there, flame-face!" Preston said as we all got into our fighting stances.

"Stop? I don't even know the meaning of the word!" Spinferno shouted at us.

"Let's take this fiery freak down!" Calvin screamed as Spinferno approached us.

"Say hello to the ground!" Spinferno said as he grabbed Preston by the waist and threw him to the ground. Spinferno threw Preston and Sarah back to us.

"Ok. Time to hit the brakes." Calvin said, pointing his sword at Spinferno.

"I won't hit the breaks. I'll hit you!" Spinferno yelled as he charged at us again. we all fell to the ground and I was the first one to stand up.

"Element star. Lock in!" I said as I locked the star into my sword. "Ninja spin!" I yelled as I spun the star. "Lightening beam!" I yelled and a bolt of light was blasted from the sword which sent Spinferno flying backwards. Spinferno stood up, angered and charged at us all again.

"Come through! Move it!" Spinferno shouted as he plowed through everyone. "Get off the road!" Spinferno said when Calvin, Hayley and Preston all attacked him. All 5 of us got back together and faced Spinferno. Spinferno said, calling fire from his hands. Spinferno shot at us and we all fell to the ground while Spinferno laughed.

"Red Ninja Blast!" Brody shouted as he sprang into action. He shot at Spinferno and he shot a few through the air and landed at the gate. "Are you all right?" Brody asked, helping me up.

"Missing your datacom? You're in trouble now!" Spinferno said, showing Brody his missing Datacom

"I don't need my datacom. What it takes to be a Ranger isn't in a computer. It's here." Brody said, slapping his fist against his heart.

"And here." I said, while also putting my fist against my heart.

"And here." Said the other rangers, who also put their fists on their hearts. Spinferno groaned as Brody turned into a ranger.

"Power of the Ninja! Ninja Steel Red!"

"Stealth of the Ninja! Ninja Steel Blue!"

"Strenght of the Ninja! Ninja Steel Yellow!"

"Spirit of the Ninja! Ninja Steel White!"

"Speed of the Ninja! Ninja Steel Pink!"

"Agility of the Ninja! Ninja Steel Silver!"

"Power Rangers! Ninja Steel!" We all screamed, in our pose.

"Kudabots!" Spinferno yelled and lots of Kudabots appeared. 

"Alright, team, Let's do this." Brody said as we all jumped into action. We were all taking down the kudabots while Brody and Preston are fighting Spinferno.

"Guys!" I yelled as me, Sarah, Hayley, and Calvin all ran to Brody and Preston's side.

"More rangers?" Spinferno questioned. "Catch me if you can. Toodle-loo!" Spinferno skated away as Brody and Preston stood up.

"Brody!" I said, running to his side and helping him up.

"Calvin, catch up to Spinferno and lure him back to conifer park. We'll have a trap waiting." Brody said to him.

"Got it. I'll give water mode another shot!" Calvin said as he ran off in the direction of Spinferno.

"How can we trap him?" Sarah asked Brody. "He's too powerful for our weapons." She said, holding her sword.

"No monster is more powerful than the six elements." Brody said as he took out his Element Star.

"Then let's get into position." I said as we all ran to Conifer Park and hid in the bushes.

"I can see the park entrance. I am going to win." Spinferno said as Brody and Hayley came out behind him and Sarah, Preston and I came out in front of him.

"Surprise!" Brody said as we all came out.

"Oh no, you won't!" I said while Spinferno stopped for me.

"What?!" Spinferno asked, shocked.

"Ninja Spin!" We all said together, spinning our Element Stars. "Element Star! Forest Attack!" We all screamed as we aimed our swords at Spinferno. Vines emerged from our swords and wrapped around him.

"Ahh!" He screamed and tried to break free.

"Gotcha!" Calvin said as he walked to Spinferno.

"You tricked me." Spinferno said to Calvin.

"Looks like this race is over." Brody said as we released the vines.

"Element Star! Fire Attack! Final Strike!" We all screamed as we spun our stars. We hit the air and shots of fire pelted Spinferno, causing him to explode. Suddenly, a purple beam hit the planet and a giant bone monster appeared.

"Woah! That thing looks crazy!" I said, looking at the Skullgator.

"Yes. Well, our zords are pretty crazy too!" Preston said to me.

"Zord Stars!" Brody said as we all locked up.

"Lock! Activate!" We yelled as we ran our fingers across the blade. "Ninja Spin!" We yelled as we spun our stars.

"Ninja Steel Zords! Out of the shadows!" Brody said as we all jumped on our Zords.

"Take this Skullgator! Hawkeye Zord, Lightning Strike!" I screamed as the silver lightning came out of my Zord's eye and the Skullgator zapped. The Skullgator dropped his sword on Robo-Red Zord's shoulder. The Hawkeye Zord picked up the Skullgator when we saw the Nitro Zord's bed full of rocks. "Calvin, are you ready?" I asked him.

"Yea!" he shouted back. my Hawkeye Zord dropped the Skullgator as boulders were launched at the Skullgator while Robo-Red Zord held him in place. The Nitro Zord then began spinning around really fast and all I saw was Calvin flying towards the Skullgator's nose. "Hey, I think you've got something on your face." Calvin said, stabbing the Skullgator's nose and a huge crack forming. "My Star Blade!" Calvin said, flipping off of the skullgator's nose and back onto the Nitro zord.

"Woohoo!" Sarah cheered.

"All right, Cal!" Preston cheered.

"Nice move, calvin!" Hayley cheered.

"Nice hit!" I also cheered.

"Woah, I just made him angrier!" Calvin said, looking at the Skullgator.

"Follow me. I have an idea on how to beat him!" Brody said as we all jumped off our zords and onto the ground. "Just like we've come together as a team, I think our zords can too." Brody told us as we all looked at our zords.

"Like into a Megazord?" I asked him.

"Exactly." Brody said. "Ninja Steel Megazord combine!" Brody said. "Lock in!" Brody locked in the Megazord star. "Ninja Spin!" Brody turned the star and all the Zords began to converge into one Megazord. Robo-Red Zord and Nitro Zord are the head and body, the Dragon Zord is the arms, Zoom Zord and Kodiak Zord are the legs, and Hawkeye Zord is the sword, shield, and helmet. "Ninja Steel Megazord, ready." All 6 of us were taken to the cockpit of the Megazord.

"Woah!" We all said in awe.

"This is so cool!" I exclaimed looking around.

"This is unbelievable!" Calvin cried out too, looking around.

"But it doesn't seem to be triggered!" Sarah said and she's right. The Megazord looks dead like we need to recharge it or something. "Hey look, I wonder what this Ninja Star is doing?" Brody asked, picking up the Ninja Star next to him.

"These stars have Ninja Masters." Preston said as we all picked up our Stars.

"They must activate our new powers." Brody said to us. "Ninja Master Mode!" Brody shouted as we stuck out the star. "Lock in!" We all screamed as we closed the new star in our swords. "Ninja Spin!" We screamed as we spun the star. We have this breastplate thing that looks so cool.

"Ninja Master Mode, ready!" Brody said, brandishing a new sword.

"Ready!" We all cried as we pulled out our Star Stars.

"The Ninja Master Blade is ready to rock!" Brody said as he held up to him.

"This new mode is exactly what we need!" Preston told us.

"Becoming a ranger keeps getting better and better." Hayley said excitedly.

"That thing has no hope now." Sara said, putting her blade on her shoulder.

"Let's destroy him!" I shouted.

"Ninja Slash! "Brody said, swiping the sword at the Skullgator. "The Megazord has awesome power!" Brody said as we stabbed the Skullgator. "Let's finish this!" Brody said."Ninja Master Blade ... Energize!" Brody screamed, starting it up

"Ninja Steel Megazord, Master Slash!" We all screamed and gave the final blow. "Final attack!" The Skullgator blew up after the attack. "Show is over, Ninjas win!" We all screamed when the Megazord powered down.

Everyone but Brody was hanging around the pool table playing a game of pool. It was Sarah's turn. She nearly got the ball in the hole. "Guys" I heard Brody say as he was walking up to us "I've got a surprise for you." he said as he was setting his bag down "Mick and I made these and they're my way of apologising for relying on my Datacom instead of my friends." He explained. "Together we'll face a lot of problems, but the solutions is always the same: Teamwork." He reaches into his bag to grab something. "Galvanax cut my connection to the Warrior Dome computer and Mick couldn't reconnect it, but he made these Ninja Comms so we could communicate with each other." He said as he grabbed out 6 Ninja Comms and laid them out on the pool table. We all took one and put them on our wrists.

"Now they are connected to something more powerful than the Warrior Dome." Preston said smiling.

"The Ranger Team!" Sarah said as we all brought our Ninja Comms together and link them all 6 together.

"What? That sounds like me?" Victor said as he and Monty walked into the foam-covered school. It was a video of Victor and Monty trying to take on Spinferno. We all laughed at Victor and Monty.

"Well I'm going." I said as I walked to the door.

"Cya." Brody said, waving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 7.9K 45
Have you ever had that one very important secret that you weren't never supposed to tell that it was just so impossible to keep. This story is about...
67.7K 1.3K 24
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’ˆπ’“π’†π’†π’ π’“π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’“ *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ βΈ» β•°β”€βž€ π—™π—œπ—₯𝗦𝗧 π—•π—’π—’π—ž π—œπ—‘ π—§π—›π—˜ π—”π— π—‘π—˜π—¦π—œπ—” 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬. ❝ When Galvanax, cruel ch...
326K 5.3K 24
(STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED! BUT PLEASE STILL READ) Lindsey lives with her older brother. Her father is in the navy and is overseas, which means tha...
21.9K 422 26
Bella lives with her older and twin brother. Her father is in the navy and is overseas, which means that Jace has to take care of his sister and brot...