Waiting On You [18+]

By Lightblue44

Book 2 in The 'Three Words Series' Theo and Naomi haven't spoken since. Since everything, that night, first y... More

Author's note
Characters
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
E P I L O G U E

2

4.5K 120 11
By Lightblue44

Naomi ate her chips, as Theo stared at her.

"What?" She asked annoyed at the boy looking at her

"Why can't I have a chip?" He responded, putting his joggers back on

"Because they're mine and you made them go cold, and you're not even supposed to be here" she stated

"You weren't complaining a few minutes ago about that"

"Oh shut up"

Theo smiled at how sassy she was being. It was like old times. Oh how he had missed her.

Just as he went to go and reach for her bag of food when he heard a door shut. The couple looked at each other wide eyed. There was no way he could hide in a good spot or sneak out in time. Naomi looked at her bedroom door and realised it was open. Shit. They didn't even think about shutting it. They were too busy arguing and doing other stuff.

"Naomi" Liv sang as she walked up the stairs

"Shit, um hide under the covers" Naomi rushed out, pushing Theo under them

Naomi quickly shuffled her duvet around so that it covered her naked body and didn't look suspicious with Theo under it.

"You okay?" Liv asked as she walked into Naomi's room

"Yeah, I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" Naomi replied

"Um, your headache, remember?" Liv questioned

"Oh, Y-yeah" Naomi stuttered, feeling Theo part her thighs

"Naomi" Liv warned

"Hmm?" Naomi hummed, too afraid to speak, as she felt Theo's tongue flatten and lap against her folds. She attempted to push her thighs together but he was too quick and way too stubborn to let her.

"I know you lied, what's the real reason why you didn't want to see the boys?" Liv pointed out

"Uhhh, j-just wanted some a-alone time?" She lied, trying to control herself. She should of just given him the chip. This boy was hungry.

"You sure you're okay?"

"Mmm, y-yeah I'm fine. I-I"

Everyone halted. The sound of a phone ringing was the only thing present in the room. Naomi's eyes went on wide. She began to panic. She prayed it wasn't Theo's because hers was on her bedside table. Theo even stopped moving. He realised how awkward it would be if Liv found him like this. Yes, teasing Naomi was fun but he knew she'd never talk to him again if he let Liv find them like this. He wouldn't even know how to explain how they got into this position from the last thing Liv knew about the two of them to his knowledge was that he needed to talk to her before she left for first year.

Liv pulled out her phone. "It's Joe, I'll talk to you later okay?" She said as she turned to leave Naomi's room

Naomi watched the door close and heard the click. She immediately grabbed her sheets and threw them off of her bed. She playfully kicked Theo repeatedly to get him to remove himself from inbetween her thighs. The fact that he had started to eat her out infront for her friend was one thing but the fact that she didn't even know what was going on between the two of them and they were doing this was another thing. She needed Theo to get out. They couldn't get caught. No one needed to know what they had done, or were just doing. She couldn't let anyone know.

"You need to leave" she urged

"I wanna finish my meal" he smirked, as she shoved his tshirt into his chest

"No, we almost just got caught" she warned

"I don't care" he said as he climbed back onto her bed, whilst she got off of it.

"What's it going to take to make you leave?" She asked, grabbing an oversized hoodie from her wardrobe

"Give me your number" he said, as he watched her pull the hoodie over her body. He wished she didn't. He liked seeing her naked.

"What?" She asked as she ensured the hoodie was covering majority of her, with it stopping just under her ass and at the middle of her thighs. She knew her being naked infront of Theo was one, a temptation for him as he literally couldn't keep his eyes off of her and two, easy access to get her to melt in his hands and get her to do whatever he wanted sexual wise.

"I said give me your phone number" he repeated

"Why?"

"So that I can actually contact you"

"Why would you need to-"

"Naomi, you refused to accept any of my friend requests on basically every social media over summer, I want a way to contact you"

"Ugh, fine" she rolled her eyes as she grabbed her phone

"There, happy?" She raised her eyebrows, showing him her phone so he could write her number down in his phone

"No, still pretty hungry" he laughed as he finished typing in the last few digits and saving her contact

"Oh my god, get out and don't get caught" she pushed him towards her bedroom door, knowing there was no way he could jump out of her window without everyone seeing him. It was a good escape route but too bait in broad daylight. She was glad she got the room at the front of the house with the mini balcony now.

"Okay, okay, calm down I'm going" he surrendered, opening the bedroom door and making his way out of the house, trying his hardest not to get caught. For Naomi's sake and his. He was not about to deal with the brutal reality of Tiana, Liv and Eliza bombarding him with questions about what he was doing there as well as Tiana and Liv knowing he was coming out of Naomi's room. Then proceeding to ask what him and Naomi were when he had no clue himself.

Naomi let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding as she watched Theo walk down her street in the direction of his house. She was thankful he had made it out without being caught. She knew this for sure because if he didn't she knew that the girls would immediately come barging into her room, dragging Theo along to ask them both a long list of questions about what the fuck was going on between the two of them.

Truth be told, Naomi had no clue either. She just knew that her body wanted him. And when he touched her, she couldn't help but be shocked at the sensation that was his touch. How it felt different but the same everytime. How when they slept together it wasn't just fucking and it definitely wasn't making love, but it was something. Something she knew no one else could give her. Something which made her body yearn for him. Something which tainted her. Tainted her body and made sure she couldn't enjoy sex with anyone else without thinking of him.

God, how could she be so dumb for getting involved with him. It all spiralled from night in his room when they were high together and they almost kissed. They didn't even kiss and yet they knew it was the start of something. The start of their bodies knowing they wanted each other, but their mouths failing them in saying the words.

She couldn't help be ridden with regret. Regret was etched on her face as she basked in the reality of her previous actions. Her actions from last year which involved Theo, all the way to her actions a few minutes ago. A few minutes ago when he was buried deep inside of her, making her call him daddy. Making her yell so that she was pretty sure her neighbors could hear how he 'owned her pussy'. That he was hers.

"Shit" she cursed under her breath.

She literally said to herself that she wasn't going to get herself involved in any drama or messiness this year. Well that went out of the window pretty quick. She hadn't even stepped foot on campus yet and she was already in a messy situation. She didn't even know what she wanted from him or what he wanted from her and now they were having sex. Regularly? She didn't even know anymore. She just knew this was a shitshow between the two of them, the fact that they never even spoke about things and instead had sex and never had a chance to talk after.

A situation where she didn't even know what her and Theo were. Where she didn't know if he wanted more out of her than just fucking. Whether he wanted to ask her out, take her on dates, make her his girlfriend. She couldn't. She couldn't trust him enough for her to say yes to something like that, he would break her. She didn't want that. He had to actually earn her trust again and that wasn't going to happen for a long time.

She needed to clear her head. She was getting herself worked up and panicked for no reason. If Theo wanted more, he would of said it there and then. Naomi had made it clear to just about everyone that she didn't do relationships and she was pretty sure Theo knew that. He might have claimed he liked her and given her a reason for leaving her that morning but it still didn't help with her hesitation to actually getting involved with him. It didn't help her with her past incidents of not being able to trust boys.

Naomi made her way to the bathroom and started a shower. She needed to just have a few minutes of peace. Peace without anyone bothering her. It was her first night back and she had already been wrapped up in the chokehold that was Theo. Theo, the boy to this day she still didn't even know his last name.

After Naomi's shower, she walked into her room ready to moisturise, put on some fresh pyjamas, wrap her hair up in her silk scarf and eat her food. She knew it had to be stone cold at this point but she didn't care, she was hungry. She would start gym soon, she couldn't keep eating like this and not expecting to put on weight. She would just have to convince some of the girls to come with.

As she had just gotten herself into bed, looking for a TV show to watch, her phone pinged. She had a new text message from an unknown number. It was obviously Theo, no doubt. Especially considering the bluntness of the text.

Theo - Come over tomorrow

Naomi - No.

Naomi watched her message rise in the chat with the phrase 'read at 9:26PM' coming up underneath, along with the grey bubble with three dots noticing her Theo was typing. After around twenty seconds of Naomi watching the bubble, it disappeared. Her phone suddenly started ringing. It was Theo. Rolling her eyes, she answered the call.

"You couldn't of continued to text me because?" She questioned quietly as she didn't know how thin her walls were and if Tiana could hear her talking to someone on the phone

"I still have your other AirPod, so unless you don't want it back..." he offered as he watched her scrambling around her room in search of something. He knew she was looking for it by now

"Fuck you" she stated

"Oh, but you already did that, baby" he smiled

"Oh shut up, fine I'll come"

"Already? I thought you did that just a few minutes ago"

"Oh my gosh, you're so annoying"

"Ha, you know I like to piss you off, but seriously come over at 8 tomorrow the boys should be out at spoons and I'll just be getting back from football"

"Okay 8 tomorrow. I'll be there" She confirmed, as there was a brief silence between the two of them.

"I like that" He smiled

"Like what?"

"That scarf on your head"

Naomi immediately moved the camera away from her face and turned it towards her ceiling as she remembered the scarf which she wrapped her hair in. Shit, she wasn't even paying attention to herself on FaceTime, she was too busy staring at a shirtless Theo walk around his room, clearly cleaning up the reminder of his dinner by stacking his plate, utensils and glass in one place. For fuck sake. She never let anyone see her in her scarf. Not even the girls, only her home friends Mya and Leilani and obviously her mum and sister, but Theo seeing it was another thing. It was basically her worst nightmare, the questions, the look of wondering what it was, everything.

"Naomi I said I liked it, why are you hiding?"

"I'm not... I'm going to bed"

"It's not even ten o'clock"

"Yeah well, I'm tired" she lied

"Okay then, goodnight Naomi" he laughed

The sound alone of Theo's laughter coming through her phone speakers made her need to take in a deep breath at how good he sounded. Then to add to it, him wishing her a Goodnight was something else. It may have been something as small as a Goodnight but it sounded so intimate coming from him, especially the way his voice dropped an octave when he said her name.

"Bye Theo" she rushed out, ending the call afraid that she wouldn't end it if he said anything else to her

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 306 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...
1.3M 23.8K 74
------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings, "How do you think Nathan would feel," h...
287K 9.9K 83
[Completed] Book 1 in The 'Three Words' Series - A/N I know this book isn't written the best and low-key cringe, it was one of my first, sorry. Naom...
24.6K 402 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...