Male gamer reader x RWBY HARE...

By kimchiwas

Fuck that dumb piece of shit truck. All I wanted was some cookies. DID I REALLY HAVE TO DIE FOR COOKIES? YES... More

Prologue:Old life gone, new life here I come
Main character Bio
Harem
Chapter 1: New Life
Chapter 2: Tutorial
Chapter 3: Travels
Chapter 4: Adventure complete...maybe
Chapter 5: We meet once again little rose
Chapter 6: Beacon Academy
Chapter 7: Initiation
Chapter 8: The Emerald Forest
Piece #1
Chapter 9: First day
Chapter 10: Practice makes perfect
Piece #2
Chapter 11: Vytal Festival
Piece #3
Side chapter: Yang
Volume 2: Prologue:Press Start(Trailer)
Chapter 12(Vol 2.): New Term
Chapter 13: Investigations
Chapter 14: Feelings
Chapter 15: The Dance
Piece #4
Chapter 16: Field trip
Chapter 17: Hideout
Side chapter: Nora and Ren
Volume 3:Prologue
Chapter 19(Vol. 3): Begin
Chapter 20: Rise
Chapter 21: Rivalry
Chapter 22: Discovery
Chapter 23: Duo Rounds
Chapter 24: Guardian
Chapter 25: Battles
Chapter 26: Beginning of the end
Chapter 27: Fall
Volume 4: Prologue
Chapter 28(Vol. 4): Game over. Respawn?
Chapter 29: Memories
Piece #5
Chapter 30: Arrival
NOT A CHP A/N
Chapter 31: Family
A/N
Chapter 32: Breaking point
Chapter 33: Life
Chapter 34: Consequences
Chapter 35: Enough is enough
Chapter 36: Flames
Chapter 37: A predicament
Chapter 38: No one is ever truly dead
Volume 5: Prologue
Chapter 39(Vol. 5): Here we go
Chapter 40: Plans
Chapter 41: Explore
Chapter 42: Relations
Chapter 43: Pathways

Chapter 18: Breach

3.4K 73 29
By kimchiwas

3rd POV

3 minutes before...

"No Yang!"(Ruby)

Kenji quickly spun towards Yang and held her hand and flung her onto the bullhead. She was caught by her team. But then they saw Kenji falling down.

"Kenji!"

"Get to the ground!"(Oobleck)

The bullhead was going to land when explosions started to occur.

"Quick pilot! Evasive manoeuvres!"(Oobleck)

The bullhead was going around in swerves trying to avoid flying debris. Team RWBY and Oobleck had difficulty trying to keep balance.

After a few explosions a loud scream was heard from further away.

"Kenji!"(Ruby)

The bullhead immediately rushed over to his shout and determined his location. He was about to land when-

'SCREECH!'

A giant Nevermore appeared. It went for a nosedive towards the bullhead. The bullhead narrowly dodged it.

"We can't stay here! There's too many Grimm around to land!"(Pilot)

"But-"(Ruby)

"Team! We will be back for Kenji, you can count on that. But for now we need to evacuate to Vale and protect the city! Grimms are pouring in left and right, we can help Kenji by directing the Grimm away from him!"(Oobleck)

With that, the girls all hung their heads before slowly nodding, acknowledging Oobleck's logic.

"Pilot! Get us to Vale now! Refuel up and once we're cleared be ready to takeoff again!"(Oobleck)

"Yes sir!"(Pilot)

The bullhead immediately drew its weapons and shot at the giant Nevermore. It screeched at it before charging for it. The bullhead went full throttle and went for Vale.

'We'll be back for you Kenji!'(Ruby)
.
.
.
.
The bullhead entered the city of Vale and it was utter chaos. Buildings destroyed and on fire. Grimm were about to overrun the defences.

Ruby pulled out her scroll and tried to call Jaune. He managed to answer with a drowsy hello.

"Jaune! Jaune can you hear me?! Get to Vale now! Grimm are everywhere and Kenji's stranded somewhere out in the forest!"(Ruby)

On the other end, Ruby was cutting out and Jaune could only hear a few words.

"Jaune!....Hear me?!...Vale.....Grimm....Kenji's Stranded!.....forest!"(Ruby)

He widened his eyes as he woke up his sleeping teammates. They stirred awake as the alarm suddenly rang, signalling a breach had occurred.

We cut back to Ruby who looked at her scroll and saw that it was out of battery. She quickly placed it back into it's holder as they prepared to enter the battle.

"Now children!"(Oobleck)

They all dropped in from above and cut up some unsuspecting Grimm.

Now they were all on a platform surrounded by Beowolves and a King Taijitsu. They backed up a little bit before a Beowolf made the first move. It jumped up at them but Ruby quickly used her scythe to hit it to the side. The rest charged in. Ruby used her scythe as a stand kicked one away then she took it out of the ground and beheaded a few before being pushed back by more of them. Yang charged forward and punched two away before having a Major Ursa swing at her. She quickly jumped away and landed near some cars. She punched the ground in front of the cars and they were launched right into the Grimm. A few cars hit the Ursa but it wasn't affected.

Blake stayed on the platform and awaited the Grimm to come in closer. She then stabbed one through the neck while using her other blade to slit another's throat. She then changed them into gun form and started to fire on them. Weiss, like Blake, stayed on the platform and used her Glyphs speed her around while cutting up a few Grimm. She then impaled an Alpha Beowolf in the heart and stopped. She then turned around to see another horde approaching them. This was too much...

Then suddenly two figured appeared from the buildings. They fired upon the horde and slowing them down. They quickly made their way over to to Blake and Weiss. It was Sun and Neptune.

"Freeze! Junior detectives have arrived!"(Sun)

"We have the badge, so its real."(Neptune)

They then heard a loud hum above them and saw many bullheads carrying in Atlas Mechs and robots. The robots then jumped off them and use their jetpacks to swoop down and decimate the Grimm. All of their eyes widened. Then 3 Nevermores appeared in the sky and started to take down Bullhead after bullhead using brute strength and their feathers. The bullheads retaliated with massive amounts of gunfire. They shot the Nevermores down with ease. But the damage was done and multiple bullheads had already gone down. Then the androids landed on the ground and started to open fire.
.
.
.
.
We cut to a street in Vale as we see Cinder, Emerald and Mercury standing by some androids. Cinder nodded her head as her two lackeys started to take down Grimm left and right. Then from some rubble a Mech came out. It was missing an arm but it could still fight. It quickly crushed some Grimm with its feet and fired off its missiles. It then started to open fire with its machine gun. Multiple Grimm were riddled with bullets. But as its rampage came to an end, a giant feather pierced through the cockpit glass and the Mech fell to the ground.

More bullheads started to make their landings. Many Huntsmen and huntresses made their way out onto the battlefield as well as some students as well. Team CFVY came out of a bullhead with Professor Port trailing behind. Yatsuhashi drew his sword and hit it into the ground causing a shockwave which threw back some Grimm. Velvet and Fox then ran up and kicked some away. Fox then did a forward cartwheel followed by uppercutting a Grimm with his leg. Velvet then joined the fray as she jumped in and did an aerial cartwheel and bringing her leg down on a Beowolf.

"Nice tussle both of you..."(Coco)

She smacked Fox's butt who only sighed. Uhm...weird flex but ok.

She then approached an Alpha Beowolf who growled at her.

"You just destroyed my favourite clothing store, prepare to be decimated,"(Coco)

She then used her suitcase weapon to hit the Giant wolf away and transformed it into a minigun as more Grimm approached from behind it. She then opened fire and one by one they all fell. The Deathstalker however was persistent and tough to take down. Velvet quickly used her semblance to copy Weiss's ice move and froze the Deathstalker in place. With enough bullets concentrated on it, the ice broke and the Deathstalker was dead. Then more hordes appeared as the team prepared for another onslaught.
.
.
.
.
We cut back to Yang who punched a Beowolf away as she was hit back by a swing from the very irritating Ursa. She growled at the Ursa who roared back. She then charged forward at the Ursa who charged as well. They met head on but this time Yang was hit away yet again and her gauntlets came off of her hands. She was knocked into some boxes as she looked up at the now standing Major Ursa. It reeled in its arm as Yang closed her eyes awaiting whatever was going to happen next.

Then-

'Slash!'

Yang opened her eyes and saw a bewildering sight.

"Kenji?"(Yang)

Kenji, with a dagger hit the Major Ursa's head so hard it was almost pushed back. Almost. It quickly recovered and turned around slammed its massive hand into Kenji and pinned him to the ground. It then opened it jaws and chomped down on Kenji's body.

"Kenji!"(Yang)

Then-

'Poof!'

It was a shadow clone. After Yang breathed a sigh of relief she quickly got up and took advantage of the Ursa's confusion. She reeled in her arm and clenched her fists. With a shout she punched the Ursa and it was knocked back. Then she saw more Kenji's emerging from within the forest.

They jumped out of the forest and proceeded to attack and distract the Grimm. There were around 8-9 of them in total from what Yang could see. But she wasn't given much more time to think before she heard the Major Ursa get back up.

'ROAAAR!'

It roared right at her. She looked to side of the beast and saw her gauntlets there. If only she could reach them...

Then a dagger went right into the Ursa's shoulder and it roared out in pain. She took advantage of this and ran for gauntlets. The Ursa tried to swing at her but she dived onto the ground and narrowly dodged it. She grabbed both gauntlets and quickly equipped them. Once she had them on, she smirked and punched them together. She then charged forward and jumped at the Ursa. She punched it in the face which made it flinch and turn back. Before it could recover she sent another punch to its shoulder, pushing the dagger deeper in. Then she punched it again in the abdomen and finally an uppercut to its head. It let out one final roar before being knocked back and falling...

Yang breathed heavily. She held up one fist in victory. She looked to side to see the Kenji clones taking small attacks on the Grimm and allowing the Huntsmen and huntresses to attack. It was a successful plan. Yang fell back down but as she was about to catch her breath, more Grimm appeared and she forced herself to stand up and get into a fighting stance...
.
.
.
.
.
We cut to Ruby fighting off a few Grimm before she came face-to-face with a Deathstalker. She shot at the ground which boosted her jump. She jumped towards some Beowolves and jumped on one slicing off its head before using its body as a base and jumping to the next. She sliced one more Beowolf before she narrowly dodged the stinger of the Deathstalker. She shot a round towards it which basically did nothing except irritate it. Suddenly the massive scorpion was shot with an explosive. It's stinger was hit by a pink cloud of explosion. It screeched out in pain as Nora entered the scene. She transformed her grenade launcher into hammer form and smashed down onto the scorpion. Unfortunately for her, she was knocked away by an Alpha Beowolf that had arrived as well. She was knocked back to Ruby's position and used her hammer as a stopper.

Together they both used their gun forms of their weapons and shot at both Grimm. Ruby then aimed for the Deathstalker's damaged stinger.

"Nora!"(Ruby)

"Got it!"(Nora)

Nora dashed forward and jumped up. Ruby the shot at the stinger and it was now detached from the tail. Nora then used her Hammer as a baseball bat to smash the stinger into the Alpha Beowolf's head killing it instantly. She landed on the ground but didn't have much time to recover as the Deathstalker clicked it's claws and tried to grab Nora. She jumped away as Ruby jumped into the fray and stabbed her scythe into the Deathstalker's tail. It was pinned the ground and screeching at them. Nora quickly jumped up and with all her might, she smashed into it's head and destroying some concrete as well.

Ruby pulled her scythe out and sliced off it's claws during it's moment of stagger. It screeched out in pain as it was quickly silenced by Ruby who stabbed the scythe into its head killing it.

Both of them fell back down and panted. Ruby had already been exhausted from the mech battles and now all sorts of destructive Grimm were attacking the city. Then a figure approached from above a building. They both got up and readied their weapons again. The figure held up his hands as he jumped down. It was Kenji.

"Kenji?!"(Ruby)

"Kenji!"(Nora)

Kenji quickly extended his hand as the ground underneath them turned to that of a green aura. Nora and Ruby who were in it immediately felt better and energised again. Kenji then fell to the ground as he coughed a bit and then turned into white cloud of smoke.

"It was a clone..."(Nora)

"That means he's still out there!"(Ruby)

"Let's go regroup!"(Ruby)

"Right!"(Nora)
.
.
.
.
Weiss and Blake were fighting off as many Grimm as they could. Beowolves and Ursi were coming in from all directions. Weiss quickly froze some charging Beowolves legs as she charged forward with her lance extented out and sliced right through them. A Beowolf jumped at her from behind but was quickly pulled away as Blake used her Gambol Shroud to latch onto its back. She then directed it downwards and onto the ground as it detached and into her sword form again. She sliced a few Beowolves in half before being hit away by an Ursa. It roared at her but it was quickly silenced as its entire head was frozen by ice. Weiss was about to charge again but she was surrounded immediately. Then Blake tried to get up but another Ursa appeared. As soon as it looked like the previous Ursa was about to break free, the ice shattered into a million pieces leaving behind a headless corpse. Above them was Lie Ren as he jumped down and shot at more Grimm.

He then used the melee form of his weapons and slashed at some Grimm. He then kicked a Beowolf away as it charged at him. Blake and Weiss quickly recovered after that and took advantage of the distraction caused by Ren. Weiss charged forward with her lance extended and cut through a line of Grimm. Blake used her afterimage to avoid being hit by an Ursa. She flipped over the beast and sliced its head right off. The three students backed up against each other started firing whatever they had at the Grimm. One by one they all fell. Weiss was almost out of dust when a Beowolf broke through their defences and tried to bite her. She covered her face as she heard the Grimm being impaled. She looked again to see the now dead Beowolf with a dagger lodged in its head. She looked at where the dagger came from and saw Kenji there.

"Kenji!"(Weiss)

"Kenji?"(Blake)

"What?"(Ren)

Kenji said no words as he jumped up and dashed towards the horde of Grimm. He then kicked one in the face as he joined the three of them. He took the dagger out from the Beowolf as he slashed at any Grimm trying to break through their defences. After an intense minute the final Ursa fell. They all breathed a sigh of relief. Kenji however fell to the ground as he coughed a bit and turned into a white cloud of smoke. They all realised what happened as they ran towards the central part of the city to regroup.
.
.
.
.
Yang punched away another Grimm as she approached the group of Kenji clones. She was still injured from the train incident and almost fell down as she was caught by a certain red-head.

Pyrrha and Jaune appeared and defended Yang from the incoming Grimm. Jaune slashed at a Grimm as Pyrrha set Yang down near some boxes and used her shield as a base for her rifle. She shot some Grimm as Jaune defended her from any stray Grimm. Yang then got up and tried to keep herself from falling but in the end she was way too injured. Before she hit the ground though, a hand managed to catch her.

"Kenji...?"(Yang)

"Kenji!"(Pyrrha)

"Is that really you bro?!"(Jaune)

The clone only shook his head as to say he wasn't real. They soon got the message and worry began to take over again. The clone then pulled out a ballistic knife instead of a dagger. He then extended his arms and the ground became green with aura. They all felt energised yet again and Yang's injury managed to recover and her depleted energy restored. She smirked and punched her gauntlets together, Pyrrha transformed her rifle into spear form and stabbed it into the ground. Jaune bashed his sword against his shield. They all got ready to fight. Then red petals dashed in front of them. Ruby and Nora appeared. Ice was then shot out and froze a few Grimm legs. Weiss, Blake and Ren appeared. From above, Sun and Neptune jumped in. They all nodded at each other while the clone made the first move. He quickly equipped a knife into the ballista and shot it at a Grimm. It was at such high velocity and went straight into an Ursa's neck.

Ruby then boosted forward and sliced a few more. Blake used her afterimage continuously to flip around and dodge Grimm attacks. She then extended her Gambol Shroud and latched onto an Ursa and swung around hitting other Grimm along the way. Weiss created a path of ice on the ground which she and Yang used to ski on basically fight Grimm while dancing. Pyrrha and Jaune charged together and impaled a few Grimm and shield bashed a few away. Nora and Ren changed their weapon forms into gun form and shot out projectiles. Ren managed to shoot down a number of them while Nora blew up the survivors. Sun and Neptune were back to back shooting at the Grimm while switching directions a few times.

"Eat my banana!"(Sun)

"I thought you liked bananas?"(Neptune)

"Yea! So when they eat it, I'll be even mire angry!"(Sun)

Neptune raised a brow but they continued to shoot.

Kenji was on the side stabbing and shooting at Grimm with his ballistic knife. He then climbed onto an Alpha Beowolf and stabbed continuously into the beast's head. He then used it as a base to flip onto another Beowolf and stab it in the throat. He took the knife out and panted. They then met back at the fountain together. Together they watched as Mercury and Emerald gave over Roman Torchwick to the Atlas robots as he was loaded onto the bullhead.

"Oh I can't believe that you caught me! I totally learned the errors of my ways! Can I go now?"(Roman)

"Silence criminal!"(Android)

"Somebody had a bad wiring..."(Roman)

"Hey, hey! Watch the hat!"(Roman)

He was then ushered onto the bullhead.
.
.
.
.
Before anyone could say anything though, the last 5 clones fell to the ground in extreme exhaustion and the amount of aura they were given was pretty low. 2 of them coughed violently before turning into a cloud of smoke. 2 more only fell flat on the ground and turned into a cloud of smoke. The last one, fell onto his knees and looked up at them.

"Under...debris..."(Kenji)

With that he fell to the ground and turned into a cloud of dust. The two teams frantically rushed over to the Doctor who was checking up with some other injured civilians.

"Doctor! Kenji's still out there we need to go and retrieve him!"(Blake)

"I unfortunately cannot make the trip but the bullhead is already waiting,...I'll tell you what, Professor Peaches will chaperone you."(Oobleck)

"Hello children!"(Peaches)

Professor Peaches was a red headed lady with a messy ponytail and swirling spectacles. She came out of a building in a lab coat.

"Come on children, we must hurry if we are to save him!"(Peaches)

"We'll stay here and search for anymore survivors!"(Sun)

"You guys stay safe out there and get Kenji!"(Neptune)

With that, they took off for the bullhead which was waiting on a launchpad.

"Where's the doc?"(Pilot)

"He's busy, I'll be accompanying them."(Peaches)

"Roger that!"(Pilot)

They immediately got on and held onto the hand railings. Worry filled their eyes again. The professor noticed this of course.

"Children...I'm sure he's still alive...after all we deterred the Grimm away from him. Once we reach there I will need you to get over any emotion and help me help him."(Peaches)

"...Yes ma'am!"
.
.
.
.
We cut to the unconscious Kenji with his arm crushed by debris. Then a white figure holding a Beowolf by its neck crushed it and dropped it dead on the ground. He then walked towards Kenji.

"They are on their way to help master...I shall now watch on..."(Figure)

He was turned into aura and transferred back into Kenji's body. He then started to stir awake.

"Argh..."(Kenji)

Kenji POV

That hurt...Anyways my arm is still under a large chunk of debris. I also can't use my Regeneration due to some...error?

"System...what is this?"(Kenji)

"I'm not sure either master, but I'm already working on it."(System)

"Gotcha..."(Kenji)

Then I heard a loud hum above me. I looked to find a bullhead lowering down. Ah they're here...god this pain is really...well painful.

The bullhead doors slid open and Team RWBY nad JNPR came out. They were rushing around the whole forest looking under every nook and cranny they could find. I fought through excruciating pain to pick up a rock with my non-crushed hand and threw it at a piece of debris. The sound was loud enough for both teams to hear and they quickly rushed over to my position. They saw my condition and immediately tried to get me out of it. Then a woman approached from behind. I had never seen her before, and I was already in a sticky situation so I guess my instincts kicked in.

"Calm down master...she is a friend."(System)

I steadied my breath and awaited for what they'd do.

"Professor! We're gonna need something to help get the debris off of him!"(Ruby)

"Don't worry Ms Rose, I have just the thing."(Peaches)

She took out a weird machine and placed next to the debris. It slowly activated and inserted a piece of metal connected to it underneath the rubble. It then started pump up and down and the rubble slowly lifted. Underneath it was my badly crushed arm, it was very bruised and I couldn't move it. At this point my whole body was numb so I couldn't really feel anything they did. Then I felt something lift me up onto a stretcher maybe and I was wheeled off. I swear I felt something warm embrace my non-crushed hand. But I wasn't given much time to think as I drifted back to darkness again.

Timeskip...

I awoke to a bright light and looked around. Oh hey this room again. I looked down to find my bandaged-encased arm. Guess more damage was done than I anticipated.

'System...when would the error be fixed?'(Kenji)

"Master the error will be fixed within one to two days unfortunately..."(System)

'I see...oh well, I can't rely on my abilities all the time huh?'(Kenji)

"...yes indeed master, very honourable."(System)

I sighed before the door opened to reveal Professor Peaches. I always wondered what she looked like. Guess I have my answer. To be honest she wasn't too shabby. Looking like a proper lady for a crazy scientist.

She approached me with the damage report.

"My, my, Mr Goro. I must say that you are incredibly lucky that the sharp debris didn't impale your arm for the velocity it was going at was incredibly fast."(Peaches)

"Enough to cut off my entire arm?"(Kenji)

"Precisely. Based on the damage report, I'm afraid you will be out of action for at least 2 months."(Peaches)

You mean 2 days? Actually I might keep this cast for some other purpose...

"I see...what of Vale? Is it safe?"(Kenji)

"The situation has definitely gotten better but we are still recovering from the attack."(Peaches)

"That's good..."(Kenji)

"Very well Mr Goro, I shall leave you to rest."(Peaches)

With that she left the room and I was about to sleep again but the door opened once again revealing Team JNPR there.

"Hello th-"(Kenji)

I was cut off when Pyrrha and Nora immediately jumped up and hugged me. Well more like Nora jumped up and hugged me. Pyrrha wanted to as well but she saw my condition and decided against it. I wish Nora would've done the same, don't get me wrong hugs are great but her hug is very tight and also I'm injured man!

She realised what she did and immediately turned red. Did she eat too much pancakes? Anyways she quickly got off of me.

"Oops, sorry?"(Nora)

"Apology accepted little brute."(Kenji)

"Hey dude!"(Jaune)

"Hello again."(Ren)

"Hello Kenji!"(Pyrrha)

"Hello friends,"(Kenji)

They all smiled brightly as the door once again opened up to reveal Team RWBY.

"Kenji!"

They immediately dashed over to me. They looked very worried especially Yang.

"Hello there,"(Kenji)

"Areyouok?howbadisit?gotanyscars?!"(Ruby)

"What?"(Kenji)

"How's your arm?"(Blake)

"Could be better..."(Kenji)

I lifted it a bit but I was too tired to keep it up for long.

"That was really dumb of you to use your clones to try and help us! You were already low on aura you dolt!"(Weiss)

"At least it all worked out in the end..."(Pyrrha)

"Yea..."(Yang)

"Sooo, who's up to celebrate Kenji's recovery tomorrow?!"(Nora)

"Nora..."(Ren)

I chuckled a bit. As the door opened once more to reveal Sun and Neptune. They strode in while letting out a beaming smile.

"Hey dude! You alright?"(Sun)

"Hmm...I can't tell..."(Kenji)

"Hehe only messing with ya!"(Sun)

"It's good to see you again, Sun."(Kenji)

"Yea!"(Sun)

"Hey don't forget about me!"(Neptune)

Everyone just chuckled at this...everyone except for Yang.

I was also very disturbed on how Yang looked. This wasn't right...

Timeskip...

It was getting late and they had to leave back to their dorms. Before they left though, I requested for Yang to stay behind a bit so I could talk to her in private.

"What's up?"(Yang)

"What's up with your face?"(Kenji)

"What's that supposed to mean?"(Yang)

"How are you feeling Yang...honestly?"(Kenji)

"...Guilty."(Yang)

She turned away from me for a while. Yang...

"Guilty for what?"(Kenji)

"You got injured because of me!"(Yang)

"And who made the choice to help you? Me."(Kenji)

"Still...! If I had just watched out for that bullet you wouldn't have to save me..."(Yang)

"Yang...if you had died there I probably couldn't have lived with myself. I took an oath...to protect my friends, to protect peace."(Kenji)

She stayed silent.

"Sometimes, being the one to survive can be more difficult."(Kenji)

I saw a few tears drop from her eyes.

"Yang...get over here,"(Kenji)

She slowly turned around and approached me with her head down. I slowly pulled her into an embrace with my one good arm. At this point she was just crying into my shoulder and sitting back down the chair.

"I'm sorry, if only I were stronger-"(Yang)

"It wasn't your fault. There is nothing to be sad about now...we're all safe aren't we?"(Kenji)

"...I want to be stronger..."(Yang)

She continued to sob as I stroked her hair.

"You'll get there...I believe in you,"(Kenji)

She was in my embrace for a few minutes before she went silent. Oh well...I guess sleeping here is fine too. As long as she's alright...This was only just the beginning...

3rd POV

Pyrrha secretly watched as Yang fell asleep while on the chair close to Kenji. She felt a pang in her heart but she knew that they were indeed close as well...

If Kenji was happy, she would be happy. Anyways Yang's been through a lot so she decided to let them be, Kenji would always hold a special place in her heart after all.

[Stats]

Name:Kenji Goro
Level 80(956/8000)
Age:16
Status:Injured
Semblance: Aimbot
Title: The Blue Glint

Abilities:

Telekinesis(Level 26/30)

User able to control objects.

Concealment(Level 10/20)

Go completely invisible to the naked eye and remove any trace of oneself. Does not include foot prints or any markings user has done

Regeneration(Level 11/15)

Focus on parts of your body to fully regenerate it quickly.

Teleportation(Level 42/50)

Move from one place to another in a blink of an eye.

Taijutsu(Max level)

Martial Arts used to disorientate and put down your targets.

Rejuvenate(Max level)

When user sleeps for at least 3 hours, whole body will be fully recovered and any sickness or disorientation will be fully cured. Does not apply to curses.

Nulify(Level 1/3)

User can disable any powers using this ability. If user touches target and activates it, target's powers will be disabled for 45 minutes. If user uses ability from a distance, target's powers will be disabled for 15 minutes. Each level upgraded will be awarded with an extra 5 minutes.

Shadow Clone jutsu

User can clone himself using mana and they are at the user's command. Once the clone's time is up, all the memories it had gained will be transferred to the user. Over use of this ability will result in exhaustion.

Instinct overload

User is able to enter a state of Zen and detect any movement around him. Enhances senses as well. Can only activate for 10 seconds. Cooldown is 35 minutes.

Mental Freeze(Level 2/6)

Allows user to completely immobilise the desired target's movement and thinking. Effects lasts for 1 minute. User can extend this time by focusing on the  target.

Revitalise

User can create an area of healing grounds. Anybody within it's radius will be healed of any wounds and sickness. Major injuries such as loss of limbs and organs do not count.

Inventory

Beowolf Hide x200

Tusks x100

Ursa Claws x350

Fusion Katana

260x Daggers

Annihilator

Shadow blade

Charge-up bow

2 Rare Skill books

Dragon Rifle

The Spear of the Bone Dragon

Ballistic Knife

Thank you for 7k views and 201 votes! As a thank you here's a picture of a typo i made during one of the chps

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 101 11
Y/n, a name no one has ever heard of, but they'll soon know it. For he will be known as the Batshit Hunter. A man who shows no fear, rushing into bat...
16.1K 528 58
"You took everything away from me... The people I loved, the people I swore to protect with my life... And, to think that I was so foolish to not see...
9.3K 114 10
You are Y/n L/n and you have the powers and ability's of Killua and for year's you where abused and neglected but you ran away one day with new goals...
9.8K 495 36
(Y/N): "The world will see the truth, judgement, and....Carnage." Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you are gamer that you were playing the video game Mar...