The Bride of The Underworld [...

Od LettuceBae

"You're insufferable," You sneer at her. "Why are you so hostile?" She replied smugly. "Come on now, you're... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not a chap but......
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 69

3.4K 125 30
Od LettuceBae

December 16, 1996

Jang Jihun was ecstatic, the flowers were ready and his engagement ring was on set. Last night he was finally able to secure the position of Vice Chairman and is now looking forward to being 'the chairman' of his father's company. And now to seal another win...getting to marry the woman of his dreams.

He called for his secretary, "Mingyu! Come here!" The rushed footsteps echoed throughout the room, and there he was, his secretary. "Yes, Vice-chairman Jang?"

"Tell the restaurant to get ready," His smile almost making his cheeks hurt. "And send a chauffeur to her house." His employee bowed and walked off, leaving him to fix his tie. He noticed that his fingers were shaking, laughing in amusement he decided to ditch the thought of wearing a tie.

"Forget it," He mused, "I look good, with or without a necktie."

"Vice-chairman," His secretary called. "The car's ready, please get in now." He grinned as jogged towards his vehicle, to the point that he stumbled. "Careful!" His secretary scolded as he only gave him a laugh.

"Sorry just excited."

Mingyu rolled his eyes, "The hospital doesn't have enough room for your stupidity Vice-chairman Jang." Jihun rolled his eyes and gestured at his car, "Well? Take me to my date!"

"Once you're seated!"

"Fine!" The vice-chairman entered the car and his hands swiftly take the seatbelt as Mingyu revved the car's engine, and they're off to the said location. The guards welcome him respectively as he strides towards the entrance of the restaurant, the waiters tailed him as he sees a familiar woman wearing a white dress, her hair was short and her hands played with the wine glass, expression solemn and calm.

She didn't notice him until he was standing right in front of her holding purple tulips, her favorite flower. "Ah, Jihun," She greeted with a small smile, yet her eyes held warmth in them.

Jihun returns it with a wide grin, as he hands the flowers, waiting for her to take them.

"Hello, Minjeong."

__________________________

You huff out air as you watch with the other journalist and VIP's and other people, you sat along with Yeri and Sooyoung in which Irene had asked to put a close guard on you, but you didn't mind, knowing that with Yeri and Joy there's never a dull moment with them. Yeri sipped her iced coffee while Joy yawned as Taehyung babbles on about his trip to Paris, your poor boss, and the host listened attentively to what he has to say.

"And then I met this one dude from the bar, and did you know I played soccer as well?"

"Yeah, no one asked." Joy whispers, making you snicker as Yeri inaudibly yawns. "How long did we sit here?" You shrug your shoulders as your eyes bore on the man, "He's been talking for ages now."

Then you see Yeri's mouth twitched to a smirk as she and Joy shared a knowing glance. "What are you two up to?" You ask with a low voice as Joy returns her smirk. "Don't worry Y/N, we'll handle it."

"I'm concerned, " You sigh and leaned back on your chair with your arms crossed to your chest, Your eyes watch Joy's fingers as she makes small circles, then suddenly Taehyung stopped talking abruptly, making the host furrow his eyebrows and making Jennie stares at him in confusion.

"Mr. Kim, " Are you alright?" The host asks as Taehyung looked stiff and his posture rigid. Joy uttered something you couldn't quite comprehend.

"I'm fine, " Taehyung squeaks. "But my ass isn't-" His hand clamps his mouth before he can even finish, making the audience let out a snort, including you. Jennie pursed her lips to a thin line as the host tilted his head again. "Pardon?"

Taehyung immediately stands, jolting the chairwoman from her seat, "I came from Ass-tralia, explains my gorilla ass cheeks!" And on cue his hands landed a spank on his ass, making the audience red with laughter as Jennie finally gives in and laughs along with the audience.

"Joy, it's my turn." But the older girl subtly raised her palm signaling for her to be patient, this only made the younger girl pout and wait.

"Mr. Kim, " The host repeats, "Are you alright?" Taehyung's face immediately turns red as he opens his mouth.

"Dora and boots make me wet."

This time the crowd erupts in laughter, the host covered his mouth with a fan as his face turns to a shade of red. Your boss threw her head back as laughter falls from her lips uncontrollably. Yeri laughed as well with you, Joy's mouth twitched to a cruel smirk as Taehyung visibly reddens from embarrassment.

"See, " Joy turns to you with a playful smile. "There's never a dull moment when you're with us Y/N." Wheezing as you try to regain your breath from all that laughing Yeri grins and threw her hair back. "Facts biatch."

"Wrap it up!" Taehyung snarls as he leaves immediately, leaving your boss who hasn't said anything throughout the interview. "And tell the masses that it was all an act, goodbye ladies and gentlemen!" He snides and leaves the room, Jennie's eyes follow him with scrutiny.

The host coughed, "Well folks, thank you for joining us today." He then looks at the camera. "Have a wonderful afternoon." On cue, the lights turned off and the audience begins to stand as they talk about today's interesting events. Jennie met up with you and the other demons in the staff room.

"Be honest with me," She says before turning to the three of you with a brow raised. "About earlier...was that your doing?" Joy smiled and nodded. "Huh," Jennie hums, then a smile break past her lips.

"Good,"

"Huh?" You say dumbfounded, "You aren't angry at the fact that we somewhat ruined your interview?" Chairwoman Kim just shook her head with a grin, "If anything Secretary Bae, it would be Taehyung that ruined my interview with his self-centered approach."

She then grabbed her bag and gestured us to follow her, "And besides, this interview blows."

Yeri giggled, "True," Then turned to Joy who's fidgeting with her pen. "Wanna get something to drink?"

The tall woman smiled and shook her head sideways, "Later after I drive home our empress." Then turned to look at you with a grin, "Let's go Y/N, call it a day today." You opened your mouth to protest but were cut off by your boss.

"Yeri will take it from here Y/N," Jennie then held your hand comfortingly. "Call it a day."

You nod and bowed at her, "Thank you, Chairwoman Kim." She chuckled and left with Yeri who gave you a wave, Joy wrapped an arm around your shoulder, "Let's go." She escorts you to her car with a hand wrapped around your waist and opened the passenger door for you.

Once you're seated, she entered the driver's seat and the engine purred. "Do you think he'll take a break from media exposer after that?" Joy grins as she turns the car. "Hmmm, maybe."

"And his dignity too." She adds with a smirk.

You chuckled lightly and looked out the window, the sun was setting already, did he talk that long? You shrug as your eyes begin to droop, the last thing you saw was Joy giving you a soft look before turning her attention back in the road.

_______________________

You were gently shaken by Joy by the time you went home, your eyes fluttered awake to see a demon with a soft smile. "Hello Joy," She chuckled and exited the car, you open the door. Joy held out her hand for you to take it. You both stopped in front of the gate.

"Your wife just came home," Joy says with a grin. "I bet she'll be all over you after you enter the house."

You smile bashfully and on cue, the gates opened to Irene who's reading a book near the pool. Her eyes snap immediately to your figure and put down the book and strides towards you with hips swaying. She wore a black silk robe exposing her ivory skin and her perfect collarbones, her hair was still quite damp, but slid neatly.

Your cheeks turned to a light shade of pink as she winks at you. "Thanks for bringing her in one piece Sooyoung." The Asmodeus bowed, "Thank you, your majesty. I'll be off now." And then turned to you, "See you around Y/N!"

"Bye Sooyoung!" You waved as she runs towards her car and drives off. You turned to Irene who immediately locked lips with you, her hands immediately latching onto your waist while you wrap your hands around her shoulders, the cloth cold against your skin, hair still quite damp as you play with it.

She pulled away with a soft smile, "I missed you."

"We just saw each other before the interview," You snort as you tuck a stray strand. "How's work?"

She shrugged nonchalantly, "Same old, same old." She intertwined her hands with yours. "Come on, let's get you inside you must've been tired." You hummed and walked along with her inside your shared home. Upon entering you immediately went straight to your shared bedroom feet charging towards the glass closet and changed into comfortable clothes. Usually a plain t-shirt and either sweatpants or comfy shorts.

After changing you're greeted by Irene who was sitting on the floor right next to your bedroom door. "Hi," She greeted with a small smile while looking at your standing form, "Hello," You greeted back with the same smile as you leaned on the door frame. She immediately stands up and takes your hand, "Let's chill by the living room."

You hummed and allowed her to take you there, she's still wearing the black silk robe that hugged her form perfectly, though her hair was already dry and disheveled. You two made your way to the love seat, your body was welcomed by cushion texture as you sit down, Irene immediately had her arms around your body, head resting on your shoulder. You look for the remote and turned on the TV and watch as the movie plays before the two of you.

"How was the interview?" She murmured while placing soft kisses on the neck of your skin. "Interesting..." You reply as you preen against her soft touch, her other hand rubbing your stomach in circles. "Can't wait to see your baby bump." She muttered with a smile as you play with her hair. Her hands immediately circled your back, making you face her as she makes you sit on her lap.

Her lips latched onto the side of your neck, lips pressing against the warm skin as you tilted your head for her to gain more access. Irene placed a trail of kisses from your neck, collarbone, and jaw, hands firmly grasping your waist as her kisses become nips and licks, making you mewl lightly as she found a sensitive spot in the juncture of your neck. Your body suddenly felt hot as her ministrations didn't stop. Each kiss made her member erect and hard, you knew this by the time you heard low rumbles from her chest.

She suddenly looms over your body, your back making contact with the couch as her lips locked with yours, tongue breaching and exploring her territory as her hands slid inside your shirt, hands groping your clothed breast, eliciting a soft moan from you. She pulls away with her forehead on top of yours, panting as her eyes begin to change their color, red pupils and golden irises, a mixture between her demonic energy and the Helios angel's mana.

Her hips slowly grinned with yours in attempt to lessen the tension in her part as she locked lips with you again, this time it was needy and hungry. "Fuck," She growls, fingers intertwining with yours as she humps down your clothed core, making you groan.

"I want you."
---------------------------------

The Draconian twins will be coming soon!
- Viviane

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

24.7K 1.2K 13
Bae Irene, a professor at a prestigious university in Korea, has a painful past that has left her with unforgettable scars. One fateful night at the...
1K 49 7
"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe...
13.4K 393 27
Bae Joohyun or Irene a new transferee in (Enter school name). She lost her parents due to some 'accident' her grandmother always says, she has a habi...
2.3M 52.2K 50
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲| 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗰𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 ❝I need you to stop moving. Each time you move I'll spank you❞ she nodded. Simply just...