๐๐ซ๐š๐๐š ๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ

By tha0nlymama

"๐™ป-๐™พ-๐š…-๐™ด, ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ?" More

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
๐๐ซ๐š๐๐š ๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ
๐˜ก๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ
๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜Œ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๏ฟผ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ

๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ

62.2K 3K 3.8K
By tha0nlymama

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

"He so cute..." Senia said looking at Kingston, he laid in my arms as I held him. I looked down at him and gently rubbed him.

"Y'all I need help" I heard Mulani say, I looked up and seen her walking in before she walked over towards the couch sitting down.

"What you need help with?" Senia asked.

"Glizmo's birthday coming up and I wanna do something for him" Mulani said.

"What you gone do?" Senia asked looking at her.

"I don't know..." Mulani pouted. "That's why I need y'all help"

"What does he like to do?" I asked, Mulani shrugged.

"Smoke, shoot, kill people..." My looked at her with widen eyes as she looked at me.

"This girl said kill people..." Senia said shaking her head.

"He do, I mean he like playing the game and stuff but that's boring" Mulani said, Senia nodded.

"Sis, all you gotta do is give him a couple of bands, some gifts and pop miss mamas down there and he'll be good" Senia said, I blinked my eyes at her.

"No—I mean I am but like I want him to enjoy his day. I don't just want to do that for him because I can give him those things anytime..." Mulani said, I nodded.

We all sat there as we thought about what she'd should do. I didn't know much about what Glizmo liked all except from what I learned from being around him and the boys. They all had something in common which was playing the game and they all liked money and guns.

"Ooh, maybe I should throw him a pool party..." Mulani said. "But with like some big booty bitches and a lot of weed"

"Oh, that'll be lit" Senia said.

"Purr, then after we can just—ooh, I just know he gone give it to me good too" Mulani said smiling, I shook my head.

"You suppose to give it to him, it's his birthday" Senia said chuckling.

"Chile, we giving it to each other then" Mulani said waving her off, I sat there as they associated with each other and played with Kingston before I pulled out my phone. I opened it and went to Instagram as I started scrolling down my timeline.

                            𝐌𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢'𝐬 𝐒𝗼𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

                             𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐒𝗼𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

              𝐆𝐥𝐢𝐳𝗺𝗼'𝐬 𝐒𝗼𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐮𝐬'𝐬 𝐒𝗼𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

I smiled as I stared at the picture of Paris before I clicked on the video seeing it was a TikTok. I chuckled and shook my head as I read the caption.

"Did you guys see the Tiktok of Paris?" I asked looking down at my phone before I looked up and held my phone out.

"That nigga look high as hell" Mulani said, Senia nodded as they looked at the video.

"Then he got the nerve to be smiling" Senia said chuckling, I smiled and nodded. I watched it another time before I clicked out of Instagram and closed my phone. I sighed once I looked down at Kingston seeing he had crawled beside me, he laid there looking at Senia as she rubbed him.

"What?" I asked, Mulani and Senia grinned at each other before they looked at me.

"Do you like him friend?" Mulani asked, I blinked my eyes at her.

"What do you mean? Like who?" I asked lowly. I was extremely confused on why she'd ask me that considering that I didn't know who she was talking about and along with her and Senia smiling as they stared at me.

"Paris" Senia said, I looked at her.

"Do I like Paris?" I asked, they nodded and I shook my head. "He's my friend"

"But you was sitting there smiling at the video friend" Mulani said smiling. "Like you was just sitting there smiling while watching the video"

"I can't even lie..." I looked over at Senia seeing she was nodding her head. "Besides that time we got drunk at the party boo, that's the only time I seen you smile like that"

"But I always smile, like I smile whenever I'm around y'all" I said, Mulani perked her lips as she looked at me before nodding.

"Well, I'm happy to say that I think Paris like you" Senia said, Mulani quickly nodded.

"Yup, I said the same thing" Mulani said.

"How does he like me when we're just friends?" I asked, I sat there looking between the both of them, I began chuckling as they began laughing.

"Why are you guys laughing?" I asked chuckling, I huffed as they continued laughing. "Stop laughing at me"

"Okay, I'm sorry" Mulani said clearing her throat. "Stop Senia"

"I'm sorry boo, it's just look like you so confused" Senia said, I shook my head. "Like yo face was giving a tf face and it was funny"

"I'm am confused because you're saying Paris likes me when he doesn't" I said.

There wasn't even a way close to him liking me.

"He do though friend" Mulani said smiling, I shook my head. "Just think about it, don't no girl Paris ever messed around with or even been around know his real name..."

"Mulani—No, friend listen I'm really on to something like I'm being deadass " Mulani said cutting me off. "As long as I've been knowing Paris he ain't never let nobody get close to him like he did with you besides Me, Cassius and Glizmo" She said, Senia nodded.

"That nigga was being mean when I first met him..." Senia said, Mulani chuckled.

"I'm telling you friend..." Mulani said, I sat there looking at her as she nodding. "Paris has been more calm and peaceful every since you've been around because he use to be a bitch at one point of a time"

"Aww" Senia cooed.

"What?" I asked eyeing her.

"That mean you making him soft" she said, Mulani smiled and nodded. I continued eyeing them both before I looked down at my nails.

"Yo..." I heard, I looked up seeing Glizmo and Cassius walking in.

"Hey baeee" Mulani dragged out as stood up, she walked towards Glizmo and jumped into his arms. He wrapped his arms around her as he caught her before they shared a kiss.

"I miss you..." Mulani said hugging him, he chuckled.

"We ain't even been gone that long ma" Glizmo said walking over towards the couch before sitting down as Mulani held on to him.

"MY TURN!" Cassius yelled as he stood there looking at Senia, she laughed. I eyed as Paris walked in and shook his head at Cassius as he walked passed and made his way over towards the couch, he grabbed Kingston who laid beside me and sat.

"Man, fuck is you playing fa?" Cassius asked eyeing Senia. "Come here"

Senia laughed and shook her head.

"You finna piss me off..." Cassius said shaking his head, he walked over towards Senia and took a seat beside her as he mugged her.

"How I'm finna piss you off?" Senia asked looking over at him. "Stop looking at me like that because I didn't do nothing to you boo"

"Aight, stop talking to me bruh" Cassius said, Senia chuckled as she scooted over towards him.

"Don't fucking kiss me" Cassius said wiping his face as Senia continued kisses him.

"Boo stop, because you're doing too much" Senia said mugging him.

"Shut tf up" Cassius said looking at her before he grabbed her and gave her a kiss.

"I thought you didn't want me to kiss you..." Senia said, he smacked his lips.

"Get off me" Cassius said pushing Senia, she laughed. "You always gotta' ruin the moment"

I looked down as I felt something heavy being placed on my lap, I eyed Paris seeing his arms were wrapped around my waist as his head was laying on my legs.

"What's wrong?" I asked, he shook his head. I reached and started rubbing my fingers through his locs.

"Are you sleepy?" I asked, he nodded. I nodded as I continued rubbing through his head and began rubbing my thumb over his neck.

I pulled out my phone as I felt it vibrate, I eyed it seeing there were message popping up. I unlocked and opened my phone as I seen it was from the groupchat, I opened the thread and read it.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐳💕

𝐌𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢🧚🏾
Friend, stop playing🥺
"He's my friend"  noooo he not
Senia loooookkkk

𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚🧚🏽‍♀️
Aww, is he sleep?

                                                                    Yeah

𝐌𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢🧚🏾
Wish that was you huh😏
😭😭😭

𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚🧚🏽‍♀️
I do 😩

𝐌𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢🧚🏾
Why Cassius looking like dat?

𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚🧚🏽‍♀️
Chile, I don't know
He act like he don't wanna talk to me but I'm finna keep messing wit him

I shook my head and closed my phone, I looked down and eyed Paris as I tried to figure out of if he was asleep.

"Boo, why you keep ignoring me?" I heard, I looked up seeing Senia on Cassius's lap, he sat there scrolling in his phone as he ignored her.

"Boo..." Senia called out, she eyed him before she grabbed his face making him turn away quickly. "Cassius, I'm not finna keep playing with you bro..."

"Mmcht, man Senia keep playing wit' me" Cassius said looking up from his phone as he sat there eyeing her.

"What?" Senia said chuckling.

"I'm not yo fucking bro" Cassius said, Senia looked at him and laughed before she kissed him.

"I'm sorry" she cooed as she pecked his face, I shook my head and looked down at Kingston. I frowned once I seen he was asleep and looked over at Paris. I traced my finger over the tattoo that was above his eyebrow.

I leaned against the couch as I yawned and closed my eyes, I continued rubbing his neck as I felt him starting to rub my sides.

He's going to make me go to sleep

I quickly opened my eyes once I felt him move before, I eyed him as I seen him place a kiss on my bare side before he turned around. I bit my lip as I stared at him and closed my eyes once I yawned once more.

                                       •••

I walked on the side of Paris as we walked through the park, I looked up and smiled as I seen the sun setting.

It was beautiful.

It was something liked you'd see out of a movie scene but what was even better because it was there in front of me. I eyed around the quiet park that held no one but us as we continued walking, I appreciated the silence there was as I began feeling at peace—something that I wished I could always feel.

I knew that there was only a matter amount of time where this moment would end and I would go back to my normal self that was filled with doubts and worries.

I always did and I was starting to feel as if there wasn't a chance of me finally being a peace permanently.

I looked over at Paris, I eyed him as he released smoke from his mouth. I looked away once I seen he eyed me from his peripheral vision, I looked down at my shoes as my mind began thinking about what Senia and Mulani told me.

I found myself getting anxious as I thought about the chance of Paris liking me. It's like a part of me wanted to know if he did and another part of me just wanted for it to not be true. I knew if he did liked and what'd Senia and Mulani said was truth, I wasn't going to be able to know if I liked him back.

As much as I wish I could be this likable attractive person that he and everyone else saw in me as I couldn't see it nor could I see any reasonings behind him wanting to like me.

"Mama..." I heard Paris call out, I looked over at him seeing he was looking at me.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Whatchu' over there thinking about?" He asked, I looked at him and shook my head.

"You straight? Why you looking like dat' fa?" Paris asked grabbing my head, I looked down  our hand and stared at them as he rubbed his thumb over my hand. 

"Looking like what?" I asked.

"Like you got some shit on yo mind..." Paris said, I shook my head.

"Euphoria—Can I get on your back?" I asked cutting him off, he shook his head. I looked and blinked my eyes at him as he looked down at me before I looked away.

"Come on man" Paris said, I smiled as he stopped walking and smoked his blunt one more time before he threw it to the ground. I walked over behind him and hop on his back before I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and my legs around his waist.

"Am I heavy?" I asked.

"Yeah, you is" he said, I unwrapped my arms from around his shoulders. "Chill mama, I'm fucking wit' you"

"That's not funny..." I said wrapping my arms back around his shoulders. I squealed and held  on to him tighter as he lifted me up once more, I sighed and snuggled my face into his neck as I started back embracing the moment of peace.

"Dis' the shit you like doing?" I heard Paris asked, I nodded.

"Do you like it?" I asked, he nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fucking wit' it" Paris said.

"It's peaceful..." I said looking around, I looked down as I felt kisses on my fingers. I eyed at Paris as he came to a stop and let me down before he grabbed me and pulled me on his lap, I looked around and saw that we'd were sitting on a bench.

I sat there and looked ahead before I leaned back into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. I grabbed him fingers and wrapped my hand around them before I started tracing his veins.

"Paris..." I called out as I eyed his hand.

"Mhm?" He answered as he laid his head on my shoulders, I shivered as he pecked my neck.

"Do you ever feel like there's two sides of you?" I asked lowly.

"Like one moment you can be yourself and the next you feel like—you a different person" I nodded as he cut me off.

"Yeah, I feel like that sometimes" Paris said.

"It's like when I'm arou—never mind" I said shaking my head.

"Nah, tell me more..." Paris said kissing my cheek before he started rubbing my thigh. "I'm listening mama"

I nodded.

"It's like whenever I'm around everyone I'm at peace because I'm happy..." I said lowly, he nodded. "But when I'm alone I feel like I'm at my worst as in I can't stand to be myself. I start thinking of and when I think, my thoughts become my worst enemy"

"How often you feel like this?" I heard Paris asked, I shrugged. "It changes throughout the day..."

"What about you?" I asked.

"I can be real wit' you?" Paris asked, I nodded.

"Whenever I'm not wit' you..." he said, I stared down at our hands as I felt my pit in my stomach. I breathed in and out as I felt my anxiety washing over me, I stopped as Paris turned me around facing and looked at me.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked looking down at his chain, I sighed and looked up seeing him biting his lip.

"Whatchu' think it mean?" Paris asked looking at me, I shrugged.

"I don't know..." I said shaking my head. I looked at him as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulled me closer towards him.

"It means, I feel different when I'm around you..." He said, I eyed him. "Ion' know how to explain it because shit crazy but all I know is I feel some type of way when you around" he added.

"Paris I'm—I cut myself off as he nodded his head.

"The vibe there, time just need to be in place..." Paris said running my lower back, I nodded and laid my head on his chest.

Paris and I sat on the bench in silence long as we could until it gotten dark. We had both decided that it was time for me to start heading home and stood up from the bench as we started walking back towards his car. Once we made it we got in, I sat there quiet as I looked out the window.

I didn't know how to respond any of what Paris talked about and I felt bad because I knew that he'd wanted me to say something but I couldn't. I didn't know what to say because I was nervous and it felt like with my mind being all over the place—I couldn't come to grounds with thoughts of him liking me but I did know that he was right.

Time did needed to be in place.

The car ride was silent as we reached my house, I eyed out the window as he drove into my driveway and killed his engine. I took my seatbelt off and grabbed my purse along with my phone, I waited until Paris got out and walked over as he opened my door.

I walked towards the front door of my home and unlocked the door before I walked in with Paris following behind me.

"Oh, hey baby" I heard, I looked up seeing my mother along with Kareem sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Hi mommy" I said waving.

"Hello Paris" my mother said smiling, I watched as she stood up from the couch and walked over towards us. She gave me a hug and a kissed before she pulled Paris into a hug. "How are you doing baby?"

"Wassup Mrs. Grace, I'm doing good" Paris said pulling from the hug. "How about yo self?"

"I'm doing good baby" my mother said, I smiled as my mother eyed me.

"Congratulations on the lil one I heard you got one on the way" Paris said, my mother smiled and nodded. I looked over as I heard Kareem clearing his throat, I shook my head as he eyed me.

"Hey lil bit" he said smirking as he stood up from the couch and walked. "You must be Paris, huh?"

I shook my head as Kareem stood there eyeing Paris.

"Yeah, I'm Paris..."

"So, you the boyf—Kareem-I mean Paris this is Kareem, he's my stepfather" I said cutting Kareem off, I looked at Paris seeing he was eyeing between me and Kareem before nodding. "Kareem, this my friend Paris"

"So, you the lil boyf—Good night mommy, I love you and Kareem" I said grabbing Paris's hand, I led as we walked upstairs to my room. I walked inside and took my shoes off before I sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Paris.

"Paris, I'm sorry" I said lowly.

"Whatchu' apologizing fa mama?" He asked looking at me , I shrugged. I watched as he began taking off his shoes before he walked over and got on the bed.

"You're staying?" I asked.

"Nah, I'ma leave after you fall asleep" Paris said, I slowly nodded.

I stood up from my bed and walked over towards my dresser, I pulled a tank top along with some shorts before I walked out and went into the bathroom. I quickly changed out of my clothes putting on my shorts and my tank top, I walked back into my room seeing Paris on his phone scrolling.

I turned the light out before I walked towards the bed and got in, I pulled the covers over me and Paris as he grabbed me. I laid on top of him as he wrapped his arms around me, I buried my face into his neck and closed my eyes as I felt him starting to rub my back.

"Why are you leaving?" I asked lowly. Are you mad at me?"

"Why I'm supposed ta be fa mama?"Paris asked chuckling, I smiled.

"I don't know..." I said.

"You overthinking..." Paris said, I nodded. "You can't let yo thoughts get ta you"

"I know..." I said, I grabbed and held his arm as I began rubbing it. We laid there in silence, I listened to his breathing as I rubbed his arm before I felt myself getting sleepy.

            𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
  _______________________________

                                        •••

-𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜?

-𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚕 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝.

-𝙼𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 & 𝙶𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚖𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎
𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚊 & 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚞𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚊 & 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚞𝚜😭

-𝙴𝚞𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 & 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝...

𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍
𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 ?

-𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚓𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎
𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 & 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜😂🥺.

𝚂𝚘 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚎
𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍. 𝙸
𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚏 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝...?

𝚆𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 & 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝
𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.
𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚢💕.

𝙰𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍!

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 & 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝!!

𝙱𝚢𝚎, 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜🤎!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 2.8K 33
"๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ...๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š•." ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ฆ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐——๐— ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ผ...
3.1K 60 12
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐”๐๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐Ž๐‚ ๐— ๐Ž๐‚ ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐๐„ - ?
1.8M 22.5K 37
"๐–๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’ ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡?" "๐˜/๐...๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„." ๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐†๐„๐‘ ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†: ๐Œ๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐€๐๐”...
948K 46.5K 41
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ. ๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ซ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ...