She is the one for me (One Di...

By iliveforthebeach

More

She is the one for me (One Direction Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2: boarding, meeting and falling
Chapter 3: love? Crush? Or nothing?
Chapter 4: worry, reunions and familiar faces
Chapter 5: Dinner, A secret comes out
Chapter 6: listening in, lecturing and jealousy
Chapter 7: relationship problems, more flying and toy story?
Chapter 8: texts, pictures and the plan
Chapter 9: the plan??
Chapter 10: the plan starts
Chapter 11: goodbyes, shredded tears and heart breaks.
Chapter 13: Parting and hocking up??

Chapter 12: New places and familiar faces

26 2 0
By iliveforthebeach

Niall’s P.V.O                                                   

Ok so a week has passed since I had to say goodbye to Cara, and she is the only thing I can think about. I miss her so much it is unbearable; I should have never of let her go. I went two days without eating, TWO DAYS!!! That’s like two weeks for a normal person, I can’t concentrate on anything but her, the boys are constantly having to poke me or something to bring me out of my thoughts and back into reality, but I still can’t stop thinking about her.

Today I am going to visit a friend Trent who lives only twenty minutes away from me. The other boys said it would be good if I did something other than stay in my room or at the studio I haven’t done much lately or even left the complex that much. Another reason why the boys think it will be good for me to go and see Trent is because he said that there was this really hot girl who just moved into the house next to him, and the boys being themselves think that maybe she will get my mind off Cara, but how can I she is the only thing I think about, skyping her is the only thing I get really excited about, and when she just randomly texts me because she is bored well I smile for about half an hour after that one text. She would also text Louis at least once a day and if its past four o’clock he starts to freak out thinking that something had happened to her, I find it kind of cute. Zayn talks to her at least twice a day and each call lasts for at least two hours. She talks to Liam and Harry as well but not as often and Louis, Zayn and me. Is it ok for me to be jealouse of the bond Cara and Zayn have formed, I mean it's like unbreakable.

I said goodbye to the boys and left the complex at around 8:15 so I could get some breakfast before I have to go and see Trent, and I would still arrive at his place around 9. Well when I mean breakfast I mean, morning tea because I have already had breakfast so this is like a snack. 

I arrived at Trent’s place at 8:55, I was greeted by him waiting at the front door with his mum who was holding a plate of choc chip cookies. I took one cookie off his mum, Kate and greeted them both before we all walked in side. The house was nicely furnished with white walls and dark wooded floors. To the left there was a small dark wooden table that you would put your keys on as you walked in through the door and a white felt chair with dark wooden feet that match the room and table. There was an arch in the wall way on the left which led in to the lounge room and a white stair case which led to the bedrooms and a white tiled bathroom. The lounge room had a mauve feature wall and had rainbow circle canvasses’ that hung all around the room and matched the feature wall. There was a white felt lounge that matched the small chair, the lounge had mauve, white and grey pillows and a flat screen TV in the middle of the room, in the back right corner there was a dark wooded book shelf that matched the floor boards. The room was also filled with pictures of Trent when he was younger and other family photos. In the middle of the wall on the right there was a arch which led into the kitchen.

The kitchen was white as well, but it had a stain less steal tiled feature wall, but it also had stain less steal in-between the shelves, cupboards and stove, it also had a stainless steel fridge and an island in the middle of the room with a sink in it and stools at the back of it, so it was like a bar. A little behind the bar there is a glass table top with stainless steel legs and black leather chairs. The cupboards were white with black tops, with matching black handles that were also on the shelves.

Trent led me up to his room not long after we entered the house. His room is like it always been, white walls with a ocean blue feature wall, Green Day, Fall Out Boy and Ed Sheeran posters everywhere. He has a wide range of music I will give him that. In the middle of the room was a black metal bed with dark blue sheets, pillows and blanket, there was matching blue curtains that were hanging over his window.  There was a small black metal book case that matched the bed and was covered with C.ds and magazines. Across from that there was a small flat screen TV which had a Xbox 360 hooked up to it. There was a small sofa across from the TV , it was on the far end of the room an about one metre from his bed. I walked in and sat down on the sofa, Trent walked over to the Xbox and picked up two controllers than walked over to where I was sitting and handed me a controller than walking back over to the Xbox.

“So what do you want to play, C.O.D?” Trent asked looking up at me, then returning his focus back to the Xbox and placing a Cd into it, before getting back up and sitting beside me.

“You know me too well, even though I haven’t seen you since about five months ago” I said laughing a little at what just happened.

“Well after about 18 years of you being my best friend, I don’t think 5 months is going to do much” Trent replied stating the obvious

“So... tell about this so called hot girl and when do I get to meet her.” I said changing the subject.

“I was wondering how long it was going to take before you were going to ask.” Trent replied laughing.

“Wait she is not real?!?!” I said a little annoyed.

“ First of all yes she is real, but she is at school, secondly I met her but we don’t talk that much and she has seemed kind of down so I so I give her some space, but every afternoon she comes home from school gets changed in her room and goes outside, then she is either on the phone or reading a book.” Trent said filling me in on everything.

“Oh ok well I guess I will have to make the first step when she gets home.” I said trying to get Cara out of my mind, but as usual I can’t I haven’t been able to all day, and saying that just the felt so bad, I felt like I just betrayed her. God what am I going to do with these feelings.

“Yeah well you are going to have to wait until 3:30 that’s what time she gets to her house.” Trent said after a while pulling me out of my thoughts.

“Oh ok, now let’s start this game.” I said changing the subject and stopping the conversation at the same time.

We played a couple of different games on the Xbox than by the time we finished it was time for lunch. I convinced Trent go back into town with me and we got some Nando’s for lunch we then went to the beach to go for a bit of a surf but there was literally no swell, no waves what so ever or if there was they were tiny. So we decided to go back to his place and play some soccer in the back yard. By the time we got back to his place it was 2:30.

“Great so there is only one hour before I get to meet this so called ‘hot girl’” I said using air speech marks for hot girl.

“Yeah that is if you introduce yourself, hay if you do can you tell much of a great guy I am” Trent said holding his hands together as if he was praying at the end. I just gave him a cheeky smile hoping that, that will give him the answer he wants. Bit it didn’t

“Oh come on, use your words!” Trent said a little annoyed.

“Ok, yes fine I will make you look good.” I said rolling my eyes in a joking way. I still haven’t gotten Cara out of my mind, I’m starting to think I never will.

“Ok so I know it probably won’t help if I talk about it but I really want to know, have you really met a girl that you really like even though you only just met her?” Trent said changing the subject and looking down at the ground shyly as if I was about to yell at him.

“Yeah I have and did, it really sucks. I mean I can’t get her out of my mind no matter what I do, the only thing that I really look forward to of a day is skyping her.” I said looking down at the ground and preparing myself for whatever teasing Trent is going to do.

“Oh, so she is like the one of a kind girls, the ones that grab your attention but never see you again. You probably won't see her ever again you know” Trent said sorrow in his voice as he gently patted me on the back than continued to kick the ball back to me and I would kick it back to him.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Hay man, come on time to go out the front, she will be coming home from school any second now. God I just sounded really stalkerish.” Trent said picking up the ball and making his way out the front.

“Wait, who, who are you talking about? Oh right the hot girl. Haha yeah you did.” I said following Trent out the front.

Not long after we got out the front I saw a girl walking up the hill that led to Trent and his neighbours place in her short blue skirt and white cotton tee-shirt that they call a school uniform. The girls hair was down, her soft wavy hair blowing gently in the small breeze that was around, she had her head to the ground with her headphones in listening to some music, while doing something on her phone, I assume texting. Every so often the girl would smile at her phone that’s when I realised something, something incredible.

Cara’s P.V.O

Ever since I had to say goodbye to the boy’s I have been really depressed, I try to put on a brave face and a fake smile to make them feel better and that nothing is wrong, but something is wrong I miss those boy’s so much they have not left my mind once, they are all I can think about. I try to talk to them whenever I can which is mainly during school hours and it’s Zayn or Louis that I talk to but Liam always finds then he either texts or calls me giving me a five page or five minute lecture about how I shouldn’t be on my phone during school hours. Zayn told me that he thinks two guys in the band like me, he knows one likes me for sure, god I hope it’s Niall, I really, really like him, seriously it is driving me insane only seeing him once a day and that would only be for about two hours and one and a half of that would be with the other guy’s. Sometimes I wish it would only be Niall who is talking to me on Skype, and it would be for the whole two hours, but I never say anything because that is rude and I like seeing the other guy’s to.  

My new school is a complete drag, it is so boring, there is the groups that you would find in every other school: the jock and cheerleaders, gossip girls and dumb blonds (dumb blonds can be any coloured hair), nerds and geeks, rebels, and t.ps or more commonly known as teachers pets. At my old school I used to sit with the jocks and cheerleaders even though I wasn’t a cheerleader, they liked me, everyone liked me, but something happened after my mother died, something changed. I changed. Ever since then I haven’t bothered to try and play nice or make new friends, I mean there are some people who are nice to me and I know I can count on them but I wouldn’t classify them as close, most of the girls at the school are constantly giving me death stares and dirty looks some would mumble things under their breath like gold digger, slut or skank just to name a few that I have heard myself been called today, I guess they have seen the magazines, I don’t let the words or stares get to me though. The uniform doesn’t help either, I mean skirts that cut off just below a quarter way down my thigh, and a white tee-shirt that is very close to see through, but I just shrug it off because I know that it was just a bit of fun, a practical joke and because the girls are jealous. I haven’t told anyone that it was just a joke because then they could tell the paps and then word could get out that it was just a joke then Perrie would constantly call or message Zayn, and I won’t let him go through that, not again.

Lately my dad his disowned me even more, when I get home I get changed and go outside to talk to one of the boy’s he doesn’t interfere, he doesn’t do anything anymore, I have to make my own dinner and when he is going to bed if I’m still on Skype he would just go and turn off the internet so I can’t even say goodbye to whoever I’m Skyping it’s usually the boy’s or one of my friends from Australia. He won’t even talk to me anymore, or even acknowledge that I’m in the same room as him, he acts like I don’t exist, and it drives Jackie crazy, sometimes I hear her yelling at him about how he is treating me, she is in tears her soft clam voice now cause and rough constantly cracking, she would often have to stop talking to get her sobs under control. I feel sorry for the woman, I mean she is going crazy, yeah I am kind of hurt about it. Oh who am I kidding it’s killing me almost just as much as her, but I guess it’s up to him how he wants to treat me, I can’t change that.

This afternoon I was walking up the road to my house from school I looked up to see my neighbour who just so happens to be kind of attractive was out the front of his lawn, with his friend. My neighbours name was Trent, he had short medium brown hair that he would slide to the side or give it a bit of a quiff, his eyes were a light blue eyes, he had a good fair tan that matched his perfectly toned body. His friend on the other hand was more than attractive, he was hot, handsome, he was, was. NIALL!!

Niall’s P.V.O

The girl was Cara, that hot chick was Cara. We locked eyes, she stopped walking, and just stood there. Both of us had our mouths hanging open in an ‘O’ kind of shape.

“Hay man I told you she was hot, anyway I think she know who you are so time to go inside before she starts fangirling.” Trent said laughing a little at the end and giving me a nudge in the ribs causing me to snap out of my trance.

“No, no that’s, that’s Cara.” I said slowly taking my eyes off Cara and slowly moving my head so it was facing Trent.

“WOW! Wait, that’s Cara, as in the Cara, the Cara that your head over heels for. The reason you came to my place, but for the opposite reason. Man why didn’t you tell me.” Trent said now shocked and facing me.

“Yes, yes that Cara, and what do you mean why didn’t I even tell you, I didn’t even know, WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME IT WAS HER?” I replied back at Trent getting a bit annoyed that he hadn’t told me the hot girl was Cara.

“Wow, man calm down how was I suppose too know that was Cara?” Trent quickly replied as if he was scared.

“Hay look out man she is coming this way.” Trent quickly added.

I turned around to see Cara making her way over to me. I started to walk to so we could get to each other quicker. I ended up running up to her, she dropped her bag and I wrapped my arms firmly around her waist and spun her around in the air, she quickly placed her hands around my neck and leaned her head up against mine as we spun in a circle. I eventually stopped spinning around but kept my arms around her waist. She didn’t move her hands from my neck, I lowered my head so my forehead was resting against hers.

“You have no idea how much I have missed you” I mumbled my lips inches away from her nose.

“I have missed you so much too” she whispered back to me, her hot breath tickling the bottom of my neck sending a shiver go down my spine and giving me goose bumps. She rested her head in the cock of my neck and I placed my head on hers. For a moment I forgot where we were, and what we were.

“oh… so you two know each other…” Trent said sounding a little disappointed after clearing his throat, reminding me where I was. Damn. Why did he have to say something? Why did he have to be there? Why couldn’t I have just kissed Cara already.

I quickly cleared my throat and took a step backwards away from Cara, looking at her awkwardly. A few minutes went past of an awkward silence, just Cara and I staring into each other’s eyes. Cara’s phone rang she looked at the caller I.D and smile I didn’t get a chance to see who it was before she moved it towards her ear. She gave me and Trent a wave and mouthed a goodbye, she than turned around and started to walk back to her house, quietly talking to the person on the phone as if she didn’t want anyone to hear. Ok so yes I was a bit jealous about her smiling at the caller ID, does she smile when she see it’s e calling or texting her? And what was the go with the mouthing goodbye and a small wave, I wanted a kiss but that never could have happened. 

............................................................................................................

OH they meet again!!! Seems like Niall and Cara are getting pretty close, could there become a Nara or Ciall forming or will Trent steal Cara from Niall? What do you guys think will happen.

Also up in the little entertainment box i have put a pic of what Trent would look like, let me know what you guys think of him. xoxo

Continue Reading