The Puppy {Kyōtani Kentarō X...

By Blorgh

Im redoing the first,, like 9ish maybe more chapters because those characters really make me cringe. So, if y... More

Chapter One: An Offer
Chapter Two: Meeting
Chapter Three: Boy Talk
Chapter Four: A Bet Well Made
Chapter Five: Teasing
Chapter Six: Omik
Chapter Seven: More Dogs
Chapter Eight: Adoption & A Club
Chapter Nine: A Brawl
Chapter Ten: Exposed
Chapter Eleven: Join Us
Chapter Thirteen: Honey Trap
Chapter Fourteen: Hungover
Chapter Fifteen: Festival
A/n: please read
Chapter Sixteen: Hoodie
Chapter Seventeen: Awkward
Chapter Eighteen: Mission Completed
Chapter Nineteen: Family Visits

Chapter Twelve: Back Piece

2.1K 72 54
By Blorgh

Just a quick sketch to put faces to names, if you had something different in mind for them, you can use that ^^

Also in case yall can't read my trash ass handwriting

Dad aka Jaguar: jaguar mask: head's bodyguard

Mom aka King of the Jungle: lioness mask: head of the family

Mei aka Open Arms: capybara mask: cook/retired

Ashi aka Killer Bear: black bear mask: strongest/oldest member

Mo aka Heart Eater: fox mask: seducer/torturer

Kodu aka Claws: cat mask: skilled w/ blades

Shiko aka One Shot: deer mask: sniper

Kentarou aka Rabid Hound: Doberman mask: brawler

Your pov
"What bullshit is that?! I can't even see my fucking family now!?" He shouted at me.

"You'll see them once a week. Nothing more for now." My arms crossed over my chest.

"Once a week?! What kind of shit is that?!" His shouting and ungratefulness began to irritate me.

     I motioned for Kodu to wait outside, which he did before I slammed my bedroom door behind me. "You will not shout at your superior!" I shouted loudly at him, making him take a step back. "This isn't high school where you can just piss on everyone just because you don't like them! This is dangerous, and you will listen to every damn word I fucking say!!"

"Uh, so-" He started before I cut him off.

"You should be fucking lucky you even get to see your family! Most people here don't have a family! Mo was fucking kidnapped and was being trafficked before we rescued her! Kodu was an orphan bouncing from house to house! Shiko was kicked out of his house just because of his preference in partners! Ashi's entire family was murder! And Mei never had a child or even a partner!"

"I-I'm so-"

"I barely see my own parents because they're always fucking working!! I never had my dad to push me on the swings when I was a kid! Or my mom to read me bedtime stories! Hell, I never had them to run up to and give them a hug when I came back from school! So stop being fucking ungrateful and take your one fucking day a week!! You're lucky I'm at least giving you that!" I finally stopped shouting, panting.

"I'm sorry..." He finally got it through. "I'll go get my stuff."

     He slowly exited my room. I groaned heavily, squatting on the floor, clutching my head. I swore under my breath at what I said, feeling horrible about telling all of their stories. There was a slow knock on the door, making me get up and open it. "Here's the back piece." Ashi said, handing me a piece of paper.

"Sorry, Ashi. I know you were watching your show and saying your guys' shit like that. It wasn't my place, and I'm sorry." I regretfully said, taking the paper from him.

"It was a means to an end. Don't worry about it." He nodded before turning around. "A lot of us don't have blood relatives, but everyone here is family. So, don't think you're alone." He tapped my shoulder before leaving.

     After standing for a few moments, I decided to take a shower to cool me off.

.

     I exited the bathroom, drying my hair off with a towel. Both Kodu and Kyoutani came up the stairs while two suitcases each and a pair of dogs. Kodu nodded to me and left the bags and went back downstairs. I let the towel hang on my neck as I grabbed the two suitcases.
     I brought them to the empty room next to mine. "If I had know you had another dog, I would've gotten you a dog bed." I said, entering the room and leaving the suitcases inside.

"Yeah, uh... his name's Rocky." He rubbed the back of his neck. (It doesn't say his dog's name, so I just made one up)

     I nodded, Chia jumping on my legs. "Well, I suppose Ronnie has someone to play with now." I shrugged.

"Where is he anyways?" He asked, entering the room.

"In the backyard. Shiko." I called out for the male who suddenly appeared with his deer mask. "Take that off." I sighed heavily.

"You need something?" He asked, taking off his mask.

"Take the dog's out back. Kyoutani and I are going somewhere." I pointed to Rocky and Chia.

     He nodded, grabbing the leashes from Kyoutani. "So... where're we going." He asked, hands deep in his sweatpants pockets.

"Put a hoodie on." I said before leaving his room and entering mine.

     I put a black hoodie on and baggy sweatpants and grabbed my mask before slipping it on. I re-entered his room, finding him waiting. "Your mask isn't done, so this'll have to do." I sighed, tossing him a medical mask.

"Where-"

"Don't question. Just listen. And put your hood on." I stopped him from talking, putting my own hood on.

     He sighed before doing as he was told. Now that we weren't recognizable, we left the house.

.

     After walking for awhile, we made it to the club I brought the team to awhile back. We went through the back entrance, the large male blocking the door nodded and let us through. We went up multiple stairs before entering a large room. Sitting behind a desk was a tanned male with short cropped black hair chewing on the end of his pen. "(Y/n)! What a nice surprise!" Samuel exclaimed in Spanish, arms raised high.

(I can't write/type in Spanish : / I can speak some but not a lot and this would be better than Google translate. If those that can actually write/type is Spanish, please feel free to write it in Spanish in the comment :) )

"Sorry I didn't call before coming here." I replied, being crushed in a hug by him.

"No, no, no. Visit whenever you like! Business or pleasure?" He asked, wondering if I was here to talk business with him or fight in the ring.

"Business. New member needs a back piece." I motioned my head back to Kyoutani, taking my mask off and ushering him to do the same.

"Ah! Welcome to the life of a gangster!" He laughed, extending his hand which got a confused look from him. "Oh. New guy don't speak Spanish, eh?"

"No. Teaching him to speak another language isn't on the top of my priorities list." I shook my head.

     He laughed before slapping the other male's back. "Enjoy your new life, gangster. Learn Spanish, eh? We share drinks when you do!" He shook him violently and laughed again before letting him go. "Come! Let's get his piece done!" He waved for us to follow him, leaving his room.

     We followed after him, meeting up with Marcy and Anthony. I handed Anthony the piece of paper Ashi gave me, whistling at it. "Hey, I swear that old man gets better and better at drawing." He said, inspecting it.

"Can you finish the outline today?" I asked him.

"Today? It'll take up the whole rest of today." He thought it over.

"We don't have anything else today." I shrugged.

"Ah, fine. I'll do it. C'mon, kid." He sighed, motioning with his hand for Kyoutani to lay down on the tattoo chair.

"Take off your shirt and lay down." I told Kyoutani before sitting in a free chair nearby.

     He clicked his tongue before doing so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 1.2K 19
#3. animexreader 07/30/21 (Y/N) (L/N) was just a regular teenager like any other, he behaved pretty well, and usually got good grades. He was usuall...
452K 13.8K 35
After being asked to leave Shiratorizawa (cough, cough expelled) for various reasons, y/n set her heart on Karasuno. She wasn't what anyone was expec...
5.2K 111 29
Kuroo x femreader You have just transferred to Nekoma after previously attending Aoba Johsai. You felt sad considering it means you've moved away fro...
353K 7.1K 46
THIS BOOK IS SO CRINGE I WROTE MOST OF THE CHAPTERS IN 2019-2020 SORRY ᴜᴍ, ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ |closed| (ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ; ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ) ʜᴀɪᴋʏᴜᴜ x ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴇᴍ...