Chapter Thirteen: Honey Trap

Your pov
     We've been watching the TV in the room for almost three hours, no where near being done with his tattoo. He was taking it pretty well, sometimes groaning in pain. "I didn't even see what the fuck is being put on me." Kyoutani finally spoke up.

"You should've asked before hand." I sighed, handing him the paper.

"Why a Doberman?" He asked inspecting the drawing.

"You know how in movies the bad guys or the rich guys always have one? Ready to kill in just one single command? That's what you will be. You'll be our 'Rabid Hound'." I told him. "However, they're also intelligent, extremely loyal, and very alert. So, you're not going to be some murderer who goes killing whenever he wants. Only when told."

"Rabid Hound?" He asked, a questionable look on his face.

"It's a more... stronger and frightening name than mad dog. Don't you think?" I hummed, turning towards him.

"Isn't that too similar? What if it comes back to bite us or something?" He asked.

"So, you're saying you can be caught by the police easily?" I tilted my head.

"It's not that. It's-"

"It's like a funeral in here! Liven up or something!" Samuel shouted, turning up the volume to the music.

     Everyone turned to him, brows furrowed at how loud he put it. He put his hands up, turning it down; snickering lightly. "Your pretty face shouldn't be covered in negativity." He pinched my cheek, wrapping his arm around me.

"Samuel." I firmly said, still staring at the TV.

"Ah, sorry, sorry. I keep forgetting you don't like people touching you." He hummed as he got up, grabbing something from a cabinet. "How 'bout a little drink, eh? I got this fine beauty straight from Cuba. Really fine stuff."

"Samuel, I've got more things to do after this." I declined his offer.

"Ay, you work too hard. Listen, you gotta relax for a little bit. And having some new subordinate," He motioned to Kyoutani, "Is gotta be stressful. C'mon, a welcoming shot. All of us!" He laughed, motioning to the four of us.

"Boss, I gotta focus on his piece. And drinking isn't good while getting a tattoo." Anthony sighed.

"One shot! Just one for everyone!" He poured a shot and offered it to me. "C'mon, princess. Be the first."

     I thought about it for a moment before I decided to just drink. "That's really smooth. Holy shit." A slight chuckle left me.

"Hell yeah!" He laughed, pouring another shot. "And for the newbie." He offered the glass I drank from to Kyoutani.

"I said it's bad while getting a tattoo." Anthony huffed.

"Bah! One shot doesn't hurt! Here!" He held it out to him, Kyoutani staring at the glass with a strange look on his face. "It's 'cause she drank for it, huh?" He laughed as Kyoutani turned red. "Ay, ay. Look, this is where she drank from." With his pinky, he pointed to the faint smudge along the edge of the shot glass. "Drink from there if you want." He laughed as he teased the male.

     As he was laughing, Kyoutani took the glass and quickly drank from it. He coughed at the strong liquor, making Samuel laugh more. "There ya go! Who's next?! Marcy? Anthony?" He looked between the siblings.