☁Roddy Ricch☁

De Indigo__X

♪We gon' fuck for an hour then we gon' move to the back seat When you give me a lap dance, baby, watch for th... Mais

DISCLAIMERRRRR🗣🗣
✮Characters✮
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
🎄
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔💜
Sixteen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven

Seventeen

294 20 4
De Indigo__X

𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂

"Oh my god!" I moan. I close my eyes and Pop laughs. "It's that good huh?" I nod my head and continue eating my ice cream.

"Yeah it's really good. I haven't had ice cream in a long time." I lick my spoon looking at Pop and he smirks.

"Your man would have fucked you up if he saw what you just did." I giggle and pull out my phone. "He said he'll be here soon. I'm gonna get him to order what I got, it tastes amazing."

Pop eats some of his ice cream and then looks at me. "He know about us?" I give him a confused stare and tilt my head.

"What do you mean us? There is no us Bashar." He sucks his teeth. "You just love saying governments. I should have never told you. And what do you mean there is no us. You ain't feeling me like I'm feeling you? We always flirting."

I roll my eyes. "You know I'm with Roddy so there is no 'us.'" I say leaning back. "Alright cool. I know you feeling me, I don't give a fuck about your nigga for real." He responds.

I see Roddy come through the door of the ice cream shop with his hood up. I raise my hand in the booth so he could see me and he comes over.

"What's good cuh?" He says dapping up Pop. Roddy turns to me and kisses me on the lips. "Mhm, you taste sweet." I put a spoonful of ice cream to his lips and he eats it.

He raises his eyebrows, grabs the whole cup and spoon from me. "What the hell Roddy? You can literally go and order one yourself." I sit back in the booth and cross my arms over my chest.

"You had fun at Raylee's last night?" He asks me as he continues eating. "Yeah it was alright. Pop wanted to go for some ice cream but she said she wanted to sleep. So I invited you." I say to him.

"Pop wanted to huh?" Roddy looks at him and they both stare at each other. I break the silence and try to push Roddy out the booth.

"Alright well, Bashar nice to see you today. Have a safe flight back to New York tomorrow." He gets up too and hugs me while whispering in my ear.

"I'm gone miss you ma. You better answer my FaceTime call tonight." He pulls away and nods at Roddy.

"I'll see you bruh." Bashar walks out of the shop and I poke at Roddy's arm. "You want to go?" He walks off in front of me. I huff slowly walking behind him, already knowing he is pissed.

Once I get outside I see Roddy taking some pictures with some fans. I try and stay back a little so they don't notice me.

I could hear them talking so I take out my phone to pass time and one of the boys comes up to me.

"Excuse me? Aren't you Pop Smoke's girlfriend? I saw a post about y'all a few days ago." I look at Roddy and he flares his nostrils.

I could see the anger in his face and I was trying my hardest to tread lightly. "Oh no, we are just friends. You know how the media is, they tryna make it out as if I can't have male friends without me dating them or some shit."

He nods. "So if you not dating anyone, can I get your number?" Roddy comes up behind him. "Fall back nigga." The boy turns around holding his hands up. "Oh this you?"

"Don't worry about all that. Go on somewhere." Roddy says stepping in front of me. I walk away and spot Roddy's car so I wait at the passenger door.

He walks towards the car and unlocks it so I get in. I put my seatbelt on and look out the window as Roddy gets in the car.

He sits there for a few seconds so I turn to look at him. He wasn't starting the car nor was he on his phone, he was just sitting there.

I wasn't sure if I should say something but I did anyway. "Babe. Are we going?" I hear him inhale deeply and he shifts in his seat.

"I'm going to ask you this one time and one time only. Don't play dumb either. Where was you last night Malina." I furrow my eyebrows.

"I was at Raylee's house Rodrick. I don't know what you're trying to accuse me of right now but I need you to change the subject before we argue."

"Who said I was accusing you of anything? See what I'm saying? You really throwing yourself under the bus." I roll my eyes. "Do you want me to call her? She picked me up and took me to her house last night. Bashar was supposed to pick up me and her but she changed her mind last minute because she was tired."

Roddy starts the car shaking his head. "Even if you do, she gone lie for you anyway so there's no point." I cross my arms and huff.

"You think I'm out here stepping out on you? I don't question you like you question me Roddy. What if you stepping out? Like I have said before, if I wanted to fuck your lil friend you'd know about it." I say to Roddy in his face.

He pushes my shoulder and I sit back in the seat. "Get the fuck out of my car." Roddy says calmly. I stay put and look at him.

"Bitch did I fucking stutter? GET OUT!" I let out a breath and grab my bag, getting out of the car. I slam the car door behind me and walk off.

I wasn't quite sure as to where I was going but I just kept walking. I pull out my phone to make a call, waiting for the person to answer.

Calling Pop☺️✨...

"You missed me already huh?"

"Pop are you far from where we were just at?"

"Nah, I'm just at a traffic light like five minutes away. You good?"

"No. Me and Roddy just had a slight disagreement. Well, argument. I don't know. He thinks I'm cheating on him with you. He told me to get out his car and I'm just walking, I don't know where. Can you come pick me up please?"

He scoffs.

"It will only confirm his suspicions if I come get you. Don't you think Malina?"

"Bashar, I don't give a fuck about what he thinks right now. He just called me a bitch and kicked me out of his car!"

I hear him sigh and it goes quiet on the line.

"Alright stay where you are. What do you see?"

"I think I'm in front of a playground."

"I'll be there in a little bit."

"Okay bye."

I stop walking and look around waiting for Bashar. I take a seat on a bench and lean back. I don't want to deal with anyone's shit today, definitely not Roddy's.

"He's accusing me of cheating? Fucking stupid." I say to myself quietly. Bashar pulls up and he honks the horn while rolling down his window. "Come on. Get in ma."

I stand up from the bench and get into the backseat. "Girl I'm not an Uber driver, get yo' ass in the front seat." I put my bag next to me as he turns around in his seat.

"Do you want five stars or not?" I ask. "Get in the front seat. I don't give no fucks about any stars." I climb over the console, before I sit down I feel a sting on my booty.

"Ow, why did you do that?" Bashar laughs. "It was in my face, I had to. Booty too fat." I shake my head. He parks in the car park in front of the playground and turns the music down.

"So your man thinks you cheating? If he jealous he should just say that. Seems like I'm some competition to him right? If he so worried about his girl stepping out, he should keep her close at all times."

Bashar leans over the console and rests his thumb on my bottom lip. He looks at my lips momentarily and then back to my eyes. "One kiss ain't gonna hurt him." He whispers.

Bashar leans forward to try and kiss me but I turn my head, giving him my cheek. "Oh so it's like that?" I nod. "Pop you know I got a man."

"Yeah the same man that just called you out of your name and kicked you out of his car." I roll my eyes and grab my bag from the back seat.

"That doesn't matter. It's just an argument they do happen. Me and him aren't going to 100% agree on everything. Listen, I'm gonna go. I'll just get an Uber. It's fine." He tries to grab my arm and I move it.

"Alright I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. You a pretty girl and I like you. A lot. Don't get an Uber, I'll drop you home." I show him my phone screen.

"I've already ordered it. I don't hate you for doing what you just did, I promise. I just need to get out of this situation before it gets worse." He nods and leans over the console once more, kissing me on the lips.

I lean into it although he caught me off guard. I pull away and get out of the car. I clear my throat. "Uh, have a safe flight tomorrow. Bye." I wave and he waves back.

"I'll still FaceTime you later. See you soon ma." I close the car door and walk down the street a little until I see my Uber. I get in the backseat and greet the driver.

I pick up my phone and call Raylee.

Calling Raybaee🥺💙...

"Hey bitch. You okay?"

"Yeah you?"

"Yeah, just waiting on TJay to bring me food. You still out with Pop?"

"Well we were getting ice cream and because you didn't come I told Roddy to come. When he got to us there was just mad tension between him and Pop. After we left me and Roddy got into it in the car, he was accusing me of cheating. He called me a bitch and kicked me out the car so I called Pop and we were chilling in his car and-"

"Bitch fucking breathe. Slow down."

"Pop kissed me Raylee. I don't know what to do. Roddy is gonna break up with me. I don't want him to leave me Ray."

I didn't realise I was crying until the Uber driver looks in the rear view mirror and asks me if I was okay. I wipe my face and tell him not to worry.

"Lina? Lina? Listen to me. Chill out. Do you want me to come over or you okay?"

"I'm in the Uber. I'll call you later."

"Okay keep me updated. I love you and keep calm okay? Try not to fight him I know you crazy."

I laugh and sniffle.

"I love you too. Bye."

I end the call and wipe my face again, waiting for the Uber to pull up to the house. I scroll through my phone for a while until the driver lets me know we were outside.

I put in the code for the gate and see Roddy's car parked next to mine. I take a few deep breaths as I walk up to the front door. I unlock it hearing music come from upstairs.

I close the door behind me and go up to out bedroom. He was playing music from my Alexa so I tell her to stop. "Alexa. Stop."

"Alexa play." Roddy says. I go over to the speaker and unplug it. "What the fuck are you doing?" He was sat on the end of the bed so I sit in front of him on the floor.

"Roddy. I don't know what your problem is or what mood you woke up in today, but I don't need it to rub off on me. I can understand your frustration towards me hanging out with Pop. I am allowed to have friends just like you are. Maybe it's all the social media shit getting to your head, but stop shutting me out thinking I don't want to talk."

Roddy itches his head and continues tapping on his phone. "Baby? Look at me please?" He looks up and frowns but then furrows his eyebrows again.

"You been crying?" I shrug. It's going to really burn me by not telling Roddy what just happened with Bashar. Roddy is who I want to be with, no couple is perfect.

There are going to be slip ups but I don't think Roddy would agree. I look like such a dumbass, here I was telling him at the start of our relationship that I wasn't going to step out and that he shouldn't either.

And now look.

I just know the guilt is going to eat me up. I will tell him eventually, I just can't bring myself to do it right now.

Roddy grabs my arm pulling me on top of him, cuddling me. I lean into him and he rubs my back. "I pray to God you telling me the truth right now Lina."

𝑯𝒆𝒚 🥰

𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍.. 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝑰 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔👀

𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑🤭

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 😘

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

188K 9.8K 59
🦋
181K 4K 47
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏƦ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs .. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀs ❒❒❒❒❒❒❒
332K 7.5K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .⛓️
540K 23.1K 32
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲