breathless heart - nct, noren...

由 laurelynnnn

after learning that he had coronary artery disease, nct na jaemin's life crumbled. would he be able to stay... 更多

💔 prologue 💔
💔 1 💔
💔 2 💔
💔 3 💔
💔 4 💔
💔 5 💔
💔 6 💔
💔 7 💔
💔 8 💔
💔 9 💔
💔 10 💔
💔 11 💔
💔 12 💔
💔 13 💔
💔 14 💔
💔 15 💔
💔 16 💔
💔 17 💔
💔 18 💔
💔 19 💔
💔 20 💔
💔 21 💔
💔 22 💔
💔 23 💔
💔 24 💔
💔 25 💔
💔 26 💔
💔 27 💔
💔 29 💔
💔 epilogue 💔

💔 28 💔

2.4K 124 81
由 laurelynnnn

jaemin was a crying mess, his tears staining taeyong's model-like shirt.

"i-i-i l-love y-you..." the boy sobbed, allowing his leader to pat his back.

"jaemin, this is just normal. you're part of the family. and none of us would let our family collapse for such a small matter."

jaemin nodded, continuing to sob in taeyong's shoulder as he recalled the scene that happened a few minutes before.

flashback

"i'm sorry?" lee sooman asked, furrowing his brows, obviously lost.

"you understood well. if jaemin leaves nct, we all do and nct disappears." taeyong replied.

"you can't do that." sm argued.

"i remember our contract saying that we had the right to abandon anytime." johnny spoke.

the ceo glared at him.

"i'm forbidding you to do that." he barked.

"do we look like we care?" taeyong asked with a cheeky grin. "i'm sure a more considerate company would be delighted to have us as a group.

"nct is a project that i created. no one can steal it from me."

taeyong laughed at the panic in the ceo's eyes.

he was stressed.

he was lost.

and he was losing at his own game...

"imagine everything you would lose if nct disappears..." taeyong spoke.

"kpop never disappears. once it's on the net, it stays there. your disappearance won't make you lose your fans." sooman replied.

"sure. but reputations tarnish. and yours could tarnish considerably." taeyong pointed out. "imagine everything we could tell the press... over working your idols, being unfair, firing people that didn't do anything..."

sooman used his fist to hit his desk, making taeyong's grin widen even more, if possible.

"imagine all the money you could lose..." taeyong continued. "imagine- "

"okay, okay!" sooman cut nct's leader. "what do you want?"

"this official announcement on jaemin has to disappear. jaemin is still part of nct, and he will be until the group disbands." taeyong said, placing a hand on the boy's shoulder.

sooman reluctantly nodded, using his thumb to erase the message that had been written.

"i deleted it..." he said. "jaemin is still part of sm entertainment and nct..."

end of the flashback

jaemin couldn't express how thankful he was.

renjun had stepped in, telling sooman in the eye that he would leave the band.

jeno had too.

then donghyuck, mark, chenle, jisung, and soon all the other members.

taeyong had had a face to face with the ceo of one of the big three.

and all that for jaemin.

he was truly lucky.

and for once, he felt happy to have a breathless heart.

he would ask for one all his life if it meant that he could feel this much loved again...

💔

"how are you feeling, beautiful?" renjun asked, having jaemin straddling his lap while he was seated on the edge of his bed.

"so good..." jaemin replied, smiling at the boy under him.

both boys held their eye contact for a while, not pronouncing a word to break the comfortable silence that had settled between the two.

"i love you." jaemin said confidently.

renjun chuckled, pulling jaemin into a hug. "aw, i love you too, jaemin-ah."

"no."

jaemin pulled back from the hug, looking at renjun in the eye again as he glued their foreheads.

"i love you, renjun." jaemin repeated. "i am in love with you."

jaemin's heart was running a marathon in his chest.

it beat so fast it became scary.

"i love you too, jaemin." renjun imitated the younger. "i am in love with you as well." he added, leaning forwards and making their lips collide into a kiss for the second time.

jaemin wrapped his arm around renjun's neck as the smaller slid them around his waist, pulling the boy closer so that their chests were touching.

they kissed passionately, their tongues dancing together in their hot caverns while they searched for more friction between their bodies.

it felt amazing.

it felt wonderful.

jaemin was currently on cloud 9.

he was kissing renjun once again...

and he couldn't get tired of his lips...

"having fun without me...?"

jaemin's eyes widened, and he immediately jumped away from renjun when he heard a voice.

jeno was leaning against the doorframe of renjun and chenle's room, a smile on his face as he was looking at the younger.

jaemin felt like a deer caught in headlights.

he had been seen kissing renjun by jeno.

but jaemin loved jeno. he was sure of it.

however, he loved renjun too. and he was sure of this too.

so, why did he feel like he had just betrayed jeno?

"h-huh... i-i..." he stammered, looking at jeno with guilty eyes.

the boy closed the door of the room, taking a seat on the bed, next to renjun.

"you seemed to be enjoying the kiss." jeno said, passing an arm around renjun's shoulders.

"jaemin is a good kisser." renjun nodded, staring at jaemin as he leaned against jeno's side.

jaemin was confused at that point.

why did these two act like jeno didn't just witness jaemin and renjun kissing?

and why was jeno checking him out with a wide smile?

"y-you're not mad?" jaemin asked.

"me? mad?" jeno raised a brow.

jaemin nodded.

"why would i be mad?" jeno chuckled.

"b-because... i kissed renjun...?"

jeno laughed out loud.

"what about it?" he asked. "i kissed renjun too. look."

with that said, jeno gripped renjun by his jaw, laying not so delicately his lips on the chinese's.

jaemin looked intensely at the two boys exchanging saliva, biting each other's lips and sucking each other's tongues in a long and sloppy kiss.

contrary to what he thought, the sight didn't repulse him. in fact, he found it exciting.

he couldn't prevent imagining himself being in the middle of them, kissing jeno the same way while renjun roamed his hands around his body.

the atmosphere of the room suddenly got hot – a bit too hot to jaemin's liking – and his breathing started to get erratic. his heart was beating uncontrollably in his chest, and butterflies were flying chaotically in his stomach, making the boy feel all sorts of emotions.

jaemin didn't realise that the simple view of jeno and renjun kissing could make him go crazy. and so, he didn't realise either that he was slowly losing consciousness because of his uneven heartbeat. 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

225K 10.5K 38
mark was a BIKER, donghyuck was a NERD. mark was almost 19, donghyuck had just turned 16. all in all, they were very different. and yet, they still f...
26.5K 1.1K 37
Jaemin is inlove with Renjun.... member of Dream, a famous idol group Highest Ranks: #7 in renmin #147 in nomin #48 in noren #130 in norenmin #52 in...
446K 16.6K 66
Markhyuck. Nomin. Chensung. A bad boy. A tired but fiesty student. A popular boy. An average student. A quiet boy. A new kid. A lone wolf. Wh...
602 35 12
Nct dream is a successful boy group that's known for their talents as well as their chemistry together. But one thing that the media as well as thè...