♪ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ↳ 𝗅𝗈𝗎...

By whoslouispartridge

ɪɴ ᴡɪᴄʜ ↴ ⋆∵✧∴⋆꙳ 𝗒/𝗇 𝖻𝗎𝗆𝗉𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖽𝗀𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽... More

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔
𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟔
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟖
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟗
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟎
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟑
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟒
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟔
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟖
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟗
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟎
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟑
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟒
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟔
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟖
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟗
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟎
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟑
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟒
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟔
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟖
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟗
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟎
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟑
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟒
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟔
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟖
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟗
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟓𝟎
𝒆𝒏𝒅
𝒂/𝒏 <𝟑

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟕

4.9K 91 316
By whoslouispartridge

we've been in the river for about twenty minutes, i was by the side of the girs who are gossiping, in other hand, the boys are throwing themselves at the water like babies.

"oh my god i know! and she was such a bitch back then." grace gossiped.

i took a look over them, emily and lily are playing fight in the water while grace is gossiping, practically alone.

"let's play fight." logan asked while swimming towards us.

"alright." grace said.

"whos shoulders your going on?" logan asked while patting his with a smirk on his face.

"shoulders?" i asked.

"yeah, that's the point of fighting in the water."

"i'll be with y/n!" millie yelled.

"i'll be with lou!" said grace.

"me and emily." lily screamed.

"well sam, i'll go with you." logan disappointedly said.

millie got on my shoulders while they were already trying to push each others.

millie was practically winning, she had throwed emily to the other side of the river and had beaten sam.

the left ones are louis and grace.

grace was screaming to the top of her lungs and it made me cover my ears, and millie fell.

"nooo!" millie said.

"we win!" grace said while high-fiving louis.

we had to switch teams, i was with sam, millie was with grace which she clearly didn't want, logan was with emily and lily was with louis. by the way lily was carrying louis.

in the middle of the fight, millie moved to the left and made grace fall 'accidentally'

"seriously!" she hissed and walked out of the water annoyed.

emily was trying to push louis and i came by behind and pushed louis with her.

i don't know how, louis made her fall so it was only the two of us right now.

"faster louis! i can't carry you long enough!" lily exclaimed.

i tried to push louis with all my muscles, we had our hands intertwined and we were pushing each other's to the opposite side.

until he had the perfect idea to give me that look, and it made me lose control and i eventually fell.

"y/n we were soooo close!" sam said and helped me getting out of the water.

because of grace, we couldn't no more play so we got out of the water and went to the living room.

*

it was around 10am, i just had finished taking a bath and joined the others, in the living room.

grace and emily just had left to take a shower, lily was on her phone, sam and logan are outside eating, millie was on her phone aswell and louis was reading a book.

i took a seat next to millie and saw her scrolling down on instagram, smiling at edits of her.

louis got up and went to the piano, he took a seat and started to press his long fingers on the keys.

we all looked up while he was concentrated on the piano, he wouldn't take his eyes off it.

but of course she had to ruin the moment.

grace came downstairs with a towel wrapped around her chest, smiling to the sound of the piano.

she sat next to louis and rested her head on his shoulder.

is he blind?

i rolled my eyes and got up, i left the living room and went outside, where sam and logan were making jokes.

i took the seat next to sam and listened to them making unfunny jokes.

"hey sam, what did the farmer say after he lost his tractor?" logan confidently asked waiting for an answer.

"i don't know?" sam gave him a confused look.

"where's my tractor!" he replied and started to laugh his ass off.

me and sam looked at each other's and chuckled at his stupidness.

"it wasn't funny." i said with a smile and left.

*

"what about uno!" grace proposed.

we are all in the living room, all bored while grace is showing us some games to play.

"for the last time grace, fuck no." sam said annoyed, dragging the no.

she rolled her eyes and took the empty seat next to louis.

of course lol.

"okay what about 7 minutes in hell?" she asked.

we all took a look at each other's and nodded.

we sat in a circle, i was next to millie who was sitting next to lily, grace was next to louis, emily was next to louis, sam was by my side and logan was sitting next to sam.

seats:
sam y/n millie lily
logan grace louis emily

*imagine that but in a circle.*

"let's change the rules." logan blurted.

emily took an empty bottle from her bag and placed it in the middle of the circle.

logan gave the bottle a little spin and moved back to his seat.

the bottle landed on millie and louis.
the back landed on louis which means he had to name the person.

"logan and millie." he said with a smirk.

i eyed millie and both of them, logan and millie, got up and went to a tiny room under the stairs.

*

the 7minutes were now over.

"you can come out!" sam yelled.

millie came out first with smudged lipstick and then came logan, his hair was all messy and his bottomed shirt was unbottomed.

"sheesh." louis mumbled.

millie sat next to me and i whisper in her ear "you'll tell me the details later"

which made her chuckle.

logan made the bottle spin and it landed on louis and sam, the back was on sam.

"mhm, grace, grace and louis."

grace was the first one getting up, everyone was cheering and louis got up and followed her to the tiny room.

*

after only 5minutes, louis stormed in with a angry expression on his face, while her, grace, she came proud, proud of herself.

"but it's been only five-" sam started.

"shut the fuck up." replied louis.

AUTHOR'S NOTE— here's the promised chapter 😺

anyway have a good night/day love you all<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 13.3K 53
" 𝐨𝐡. 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬.. 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 " "𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧. 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬. 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 " 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚�...
491K 13.3K 88
ヤマウズラ ─── 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒙𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄 i'm not entirely an idiot, you know. ⤿ louis partridge imagines ⤿ various characters x fem!reader ...
423K 12.7K 34
❛ ... 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 ... ❜ ( 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮 & 𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗰 ) ( 𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺!𝗼...
26.6K 430 20
Just some small one-off things I wrote when I was bored or feeling down. These are fluff one-shots, by the way. Not smut one-shots. :> Enjoy!! :)