♡Sanscest oneshots♡(lemons🍋)

By Sanscest137

some oneshots people :D Cover is not my art, I couldn't find the artist sorry :( :( but I did the edit it. Th... More

♡HorrorLust♡ ~I met him at the club~
♡ErrorInk♡ ~Doll face~
♡NightmarexShattered♡ ~Mr. Shart~
♡Paperfresh♡ ~Little Red Jammy Hood~
♡PaperFresh♡ ~Jammy hood pt.2~
♡Poth♡ ~Sleepover fun~
♡Error x Fresh♡ ~Glitchy~
♡Pt. 1 ErrorInk♡ ~Redeemed~
Request?
♡Cross x Dream♡ ~my sunshine~
♡Outer x Science♡ ~PUNishment~
♡Reaper x Error♡ ~My Sweet Angel~
♡Dust x Killer x Horror♡ ~Ours~
♡Fell Poth♡ ~bad wolf~
♡ErrorFresh♡ ~Lol 'Bottom'~
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!
♡Pt. 2 Errorink♡ ~Till Death do us part~
♡Nightmare x Killer♡ ~Focus~
♡REQUESTS ARE OPEN (ONCE AGAIN)♡

♡Fell Poth♡ ~Please love me again~

1.9K 23 15
By Sanscest137

Another Poth ship eyy. I just love this ship and can't stop myself on making more of them.

Anyways, I got nothing to say so hope you enjoy :)

This chapter includes: trauma, beating, self harm and mentions of r*pe but still have some fluffy lemon of course.

Bottom: Lotus
Top: Rurik

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Fell Goth's pov
"Cupcake! Get the hell in here!!" I flinched as Rurik shouted from across the room. I hurriedly put the pillows on their right places and walk downstairs to see Rurik.

He looks pissed at me. "I'll be gone for a while, maybe around 8:00, don't go anywhere got it" he said, I nodded mutely as he left. I was relieved, finally I could get some peace here without being yelled at.

Me and Rurik have been dating for 2 years now, but he started cheating on me not even a month later to our relationship. I was heartbroken at first then I was used to it. He beat, tortured and worst of all broke me mentally and physically.

I was basically out of my mind now, he never lets me out, I never go out and make friends, all my purpose to him is to do what he says and not question it. I'm used to this, I don't know why I'm still here, I could just run away but he would track me down and probably even punish me when he finds out. And even if I did successfully escaped, I have no where to go, my parents disowned me and my siblings probably wouldn't even remember who I am.

I remembered when I tried to escape from him from our backyard. He caught me and put me in the basement for 5 months. It was the worst, especially since he r@ped me after he put me there. But that was just it, he never did it again.

I was thankful but then he keeps on cheating on me, I didn't even care anymore. I didn't feel anything from him, unlike the younger me. When I met him, I instantly fell inlove with that skeleton, he was my bestfriend and he confessed that he loves me.

But now everything is going downhill, why did I even fell in love with him? Its not like he loved me, he was probably lying when he told me that he did. I was so stupid back then, thinking that I would have a happy ending. Its rare in underfell to have a healthy relationship. Or even a happy life.

I sighed heavily and grabbed some cookies on the top shelves. Rurik said I'm not allowed to eat sweets but I'll just take 3, I'm really hungry. I sat on the couch eating the remaining cookies I got.

Time skip...

I checked the clock and it was already 7:45, time goes fast. I changed to my pj's and brushed my teeth. I know its pretty early to be going to sleep now but I know Rurik is gonna have some fun with a random wh*re again and it would keep me up all night.

I quickly locked the door and went to bed. A few minutes later I heard Rurik and a girl's voice, I'm not surprised. And that's how their fun began. We had a spare room that was next to our room but the good thing was I fell asleep before I heard anything.

Next morning...

I was cleaning their 'mess' last night then Rurik shouted. "Cupcake!" He shouts. I quickly stopped what I'm doing and went downstairs. He looked at me. Examining my body. I started to shake. "What the hell are you wearing?" He ask as I flinched at his sudden voice.

"Uh, m-m-my u-usual c-clothing..." I respond looking down hoping that he won't hit me again. "Go and change something decent, 'cause were going out" he sternly said. Me? Go out with him?? What for?

I didn't question it and did what he said. I got some of my original clothes and put them on. Y'know the black cloak and gray t-shirt with black jeans. I never get to used them since it brings out too many memories of my family.

I walked downstairs to see Rurik texting on his phone. He noticed my presence and looks up at me. "There ya are cupcake~" he purred which sent shivers down my spine. I didn't like him saying that, it makes me remember when he forced me to do something I didn't like.

He wrapped his arms around my shoulder as we went off. Was this a date? I should be happy right now but I'm not, I kept flinching and feeling jumpy when he suddenly touches me. I wasn't enjoying this, I just wanna go home.

But even if I told him that he would be mad at me, he bought me icecream and took me out for lunch and if I said that to him he would be really pissed. And I'm not in the mood for a beating right now.

I just wanna get out of here, I don't feel comfortable being with him. He went in the bathroom and I was here waiting for him. "Hey! Other Goth" someone called out. That voice, he sounds like Rurik but his voice wasn't raspy.

I turned to where the voice was and saw the original version of me and Palette. They must be on a date too, but why here? In underfell. "O-oh hey, Palette a-and G-Goth" I stuttered out. I didn't like the other counterpart of me since I caught Rurik and him f*cking on the couch, in the livingroom. But I didn't hate him, he told me that he was forced to do that.

"Its been a while, how have you been?" Palette asks, I smiled weakly. "I-I'm ok P-Palette, w-w-what are you g-guys doing here?" I ask. "Oh well we wanted to check up on you and see what's up, Palette's mom sensed a lot of fear in you when we ask how you were doing, is everything really alright Lotus?"

Oh yeah, I forgot. Dream, he can sense any negative feeling from anyone. And I could see that they asked him what I would be feeling now. "Y-Yeah e-everything i-i-is fine" I said as I tensed up a bit. I pulled my hood down lower as Palette examines me.

I looked at him confused then grabbed my wrist and pulled my sleeves up. They were shocked as their eyes widened. "Lotus.. what..?" I started to tear up, I couldn't hold it in anymore. Palette pulled me into a tight and warm hug.

"Its alright Lotus, tell us what happened" I tried to held back some of my tears as I tried to tell him. "R-R-Rurik..." I mumbled. Goth looks at me with sadness. He doesn't even feel jealous when Palette hugs me. "Its ok Lotus, if you want you can come live with us" Goth suggested.

T-they would let me? I nodded hesitantly, I didn't want to leave Rurik, something inside me said that I still loved him but I'm doing this for myself, I didn't want to get hurt by him again. I think I should let him go, he wouldn't miss me, he could easily replace me with his sl*ts.

"Cupcake?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around to see a pissed off Rurik, he saw me hug his other counterpart, I was beginning to shake as my body trembled with fear. I got behind Palette, hoping that he would do something. "Oh hey Rurik"

"Don't you 'hey' me a$$hole, what do you think you're doing with my property" Rurik growled as Goth held me, closing my eyes. "We know what you did to Lotus, and he said that he wanted to live with us" Palette said.

What!? Why did he say that?!?! Oh God I'm so dead. Rurik glanced at me. "Cupcake" he growled, waiting for an answer. I kept silent. "Lotus answer me!" "YES!" I yelled, shaking in fear.

He looks at me shocked. "Well, even if he wants to, he can't. Because he's my pet and I can do whatever I want with him, now come here!" He then grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him but Palette held me.

"You can't have him!"

"Let go a$$hat! You already got your toy over there"

"He's not a toy, and neither is Lotus you prick"

Palette then pulled me towards him into a hug. "I'm sorry, but I can't let you abuse him anymore" Rurik glared at him, I turned my head toward him and saw that he pulled out a knife.

No.. not that... anything but that! "Let go of him unless you wanna get hurt" He said in a dark voice. I quickly pulled away from the hug and got behind Goth. I was holding back a few tears. I just wanted this to end, I want hin to go away.

Palette lets us get behind him as he looks at us. Goth nodded and summoned a portal and pulled me in right away. I got up, and looked around. It looks like our house but more, nice looking.

I felt someone touch my shoulder as I flinched violently. "Woah calm down, its just me Lotus" he said in a soft voice. Wait, we just left them there, what if Palette gets hurt? "Don't worry about them, Palette knows what he's doing" he assured me.

I looked down. Did I really made the right decision? I could've given him a chance, but I've given him so many chances yet he still treats my like trash. I sighed in defeat. Maybe it really is the time to move on.

"Hey are you alright" Goth asks. "Y-yeah, I-I-I'm alright" Goth didn't seemed convinced. He let me sit on the couch while he prepares some tea for me. While he was doing that, a portal just opened.

I looked at who was coming and saw Palette. "Sorry I took too so long, so Lotus you can stay here, we got a spare room upstairs" He said sitting down next to me. I nod, Goth entered the living room and gave me the tea.

I hesitantly took it, because maybe I would think it would have some sleeping pills in it. I took a sip on it. It was my favorite, peppermint tea. "Lotus?" Goth asks. I looked at him.

"What else did... Rurik do to you..?" That question made my whole body stop, I began to tremble, remembering all the horrible things he did to me. My hood was down completely, not seeing my expression.

"Hey, its alright you can tell us, we'll listen" Palette comforted, rubbing my back. I began to tell them what he did to me, a few tears escaped my eyes. I don't even know how to start, I was like a slave to him.

I told them everything and they listened to it. No one ever listens to me, they didn't complain or said anything, they just listened. After that I was now living with them, I said it would be really embarrassing since I was like a third wheel to them but they said that it was fine.

Goth already got my stuff which I totally have no idea how he got it. I looked in the bag and saw my clothes and other things that I liked, books, and all that.

Sometimes I would walk into them while they were kissing but I know I would immediately just ignore them. If only I'd get to have that, they looks so happy, why can't I get a happy ending?

I want what Goth has, but we all know that's not going to happen. I'm not trying to interfere with their relationship, I'm just jealous that they're so happy while I'm not. Rurik probably doesn't even miss me.

Why can't me and Rurik just get a long just like them?

I didn't want to replaced Rurik with another one. Because deep inside, I still had feelings for him, I was only showing fear when I see him since he traumatized me for over 2 years now.

Its been a long time since I moved in here, I think it was... 4 months? Yeah, 4 months of freedom. No one beating me up and abusing me. I was happy. I've never felt free in my entire life.

Of course I'd still have to listen to what they say since I am staying here. That's just the way I'm saying thank you for them. One day, I was out buying groceries as I saw someone with a green nazi shirt.

I didn't quite see him but I could see he wasn't a human. Instead a skeleton. Oh no.. what is he doing here?!?! I started to panic and got my groceries and ran through our house.

Was he following me?! Or did he saw me then he was trying to get me back?? I'm so confused. I quickly locked the door. "Is everything alright?" A voice asks as I jumped a bit and turned around.

It was Goth. I sighed in relief. "Lotus? Are you ok?" He ask. I noticed that I was panting, probably from all the running I did. "Y-y-yeah, uh e-everything's fine.." I said as he tilted his head. "Who was at the door" "n-no one, I-I just saw R-R-Rurik" I stuttered out.

"Wait Rurik's here?!" He yelled which made me panic even more. Just by saying his name made me cry a little. "Oh I'm sorry I yelled, come on, I'll help you with those" he said as he grabbed the groceries.

One month has passed. I didn't see Rurik again. I heard that Palette has been talking to someone on the phone lately. I just ignored it, it was probably his parents or his step brother.

I was woken up by Goth who said that someone was expecting me. Oh, I didn't know that someone wanted to see me. I got ready and put my usual clothes on. A few minutes later a heard the doorbell ring.

Palette answers it while I was in my room getting dressed. "Hey Lotus! can you come down here please" Palette's voice said. It was probably the person Goth told me. I got downstairs to see someone familiar.

"Hey Lotus" a low voice said.

Rurik... no.. why's he here No! "Eh.. Rurik you don't mind if you could give us a moment you can sit on the couch, I'm gonna talk to him" Palette says casually. Rurik nods and walks in sitting on the sofa.

I hurriedly walked upstairs to my room and closed the door. "Lotus, can I talk to you" Palette said through the door. I opened the door slightly to see his face. "What is he doing here.." I ask. He sighed. "I'll tell you, if you'd let me in" He said.

I hesitantly opened the door all the way and let him in. He sat on the bed as he tell me. "Look Lotus, I know that Rurik has been treating you badly but please here me out" he began. I still didn't trust Rurik, even today. I wasn't over with what he did to me back then. But I sat down and listened to what Palette would say.

"I think you should move back in with him, and No! That's not because we hate you or anything, its just that he told us that he changed"

"And you listened to him!? What if he's wrong? Y-you don't know what he's capable o-of d-d-doing, h-he could b-be l-l-lying Palette!"

"I know, but he was really desperate, and I hate seeing people look like that, even if he was bad at the past, plus I could always go to mom to know how you and Rurik are doing"

Even if he would check on me, that wouldn't be a help, since I was always scared of him. But he could sense a bad feeling on Rurik. "I-I don't k-know a-a-about this.." I said. What if he'll finally kill me.

Palette sat up and hugged me. "Don't worry Lotus, I promise he won't do anything to you and if it makes you feel better you can visit us every week, I already told Rurik about it and he agrees"

I nod. Well, at least I'll get to see them every once in a while. I sighed in defeat as I began to pack my bags. I didn't really pack all of them, I did pack my books unless I would get bored. But what was hard for me was the clothes.

Goth bought me a lot of clothes, and I liked them all. They were all pretty but I didn't want to pack them since... well, I'm just too anxious when I wear them, especially when Rurik's around, but I didn't feel shy when I wear it outside. I guess I'll leave some of them here and probably give them to Goth.

I finished packing and went downstairs, I saw Rurik trying to flirt with my other counterpart again. I was right, he's never going to change. But I have to do this for Palette and Goth. He noticed and got up, startling me a bit.

"Lotus!" He said with a wide smile, he was attempting to pull me to a hug but I stepped a few feet away from him, holding my bags for dear life. He hesitated, and kept his hands to himself. "Okay, you didn't leave anything behind?" Palette ask as I nod.

Goth stood up from the couch and gave me a quick hug before saying goodbye. The portal was open and I walked through it, our old house. It didn't change, but everything was fine. There were no messes around.

"Welcome home cupcake" Rurik said as I flinched at his voice. He helped me with my bags to put them upstairs.

Fell Palette's pov
Finally. I finally got him back. My cupcake, my sweet delicate cupcake. Oh how I miss him. I know I've treated him badly but I changed. When he left me, I felt something on my chest that hurt.

I knew I had to get him back, even if I had to talk to that annoying painter. I was stupid back then, I treated him like trash but now I want to treat him better.

He looked around the room then realized that it was ours. "If you'd like you can sleep here.. with me" I smiled warmly. He looks at me like he's seen a ghost. "U-uh... I-" he cut himself off when he caught me staring. "N-n-nevermind! I-I'll sleep h-h-here th-thanks"

Something about him seems.. different. He flinched everytime I talk to him, maybe he's just stressed that's all. I put the last bag upstairs and ask if cupcake needed anything.

"Cupcake?" I went to ask. He turned around to see me. "Did you have lunch? I got some food in the fridge if you want" I said to him. He seems scared for some reason. "N-n-no I-I'm good..." he quietly said and walk upstairs.

Everything was quiet. He didn't seemed to talk to me. That night I went to brush my teeth and went to bed like usual. I saw that cupcake was already asleep. I smiled warmly and laid right next to him.

He wasn't facing me so I attempted to hug him from behind. He flinches and started to shake. I decided its for the best to just leave him alone for a while.

I turned around not facing him, giving him some space. He doesn't seemed to miss me at all. He seems the same as before, I guess I really did broke him. But I knew Goth and Palette treated him better so maybe he gained some of his sanity.

All of my thinking slowly drifted me to sleep. I woke up when I heard Lotus snore. He sounded like a kitten when he snores, which was so cute. I don't know why I woke up because his snores wasn't that loud, maybe it was just too quiet.

He was asleep so I wrap my arm around him and cuddled him from behind. He sounds so peaceful, I'd never get to see him look like this. Like all his problems have been washed away. And so was mine. I then closed my eyes and finally went to sleep.

The next day...

I woke up feeling my cupcake shift a bit. I wanted to go back to sleep but the sun was shining on my eyes. I groaned quietly and just cuddled my cupcake. He makes me so calm. A few minutes later, he began to shift again. He turned around, changing his position and buried his face on my chest.

I thought that he was awake but then I heard him snore quietly. I blushed and smiled warmly, wrapping my arms on his waist, as I cuddled back. I kissed on his forehead which woke him up and looked up at me.

His eyes shot open when he saw me. He quickly pushed me and moves away, screaming. He moves too much and fell off the bed. "Cupcake??" I ask, looking down at him. He curled into a ball and tries to move away. "N-n-NO! I-I'm s-s-sorry I-it wa-was just r-reflexes! I didn't m-me-mean too, I swear! I-" I cut him off, hugging him.

He flinches violently, and began to shake. "It's ok cup, I'm here" I said soothingly, trying to calm him down. He struggled to get off my grip and pushes me away. He didn't look at me, his hands were shaking as if he was out in the cold.

"Cupcake?" I went to ask. He flinches and sat there a few seconds then stood up. "C-c-can I use th-the b-bathroom please.." he ask stuttering. He had a few tears in his eyes. "Sure.. I'll go make breakfast"

No one's pov
Lotus quickly walk down the hall and went inside the bathroom. He didn't know why he was scared. The trauma was still there, he still remembers all those bad memories.

He just wants to forget all of those and move on. Bit he couldn't, Rurik was so harsh on him back then that he would actually get a breakdown when someone reminds him of all the things that his lover has done.

Does he still even love Rurik? Even Lotus couldn't answer that, this was all he ever wanted. Is to make Rurik turn his life around and try to be nice to him. Lotus of course still deep down love him but he just doesn't know it.

He may be tricking Lotus to loving him then when he finally has a lot of trust in him, he'll do that same thing back then. Lotus was still not sure of that. And thinking about that made Lotus even more paranoid.

He walks towards the sink and washes his face. He went to their room to get his clothes to change and took a shower. Rurik, was cooking breakfast for Lotus, he knows that he needs to prove that his love is real for his lover but Lotus have not been making any contact on the skeleton.

Rurik was always the one who was starting the conversation and not Lotus. He didn't want to talk. Not that there was anything to talk about anyways. He made bacon and scrambled eggs and orange juice. It was Lotus's favorite and he would always gives the biggest smile when he gets one of his favorites.

He placed the plate on the table and placed his next. Lotus walks downstairs and saw that Rurik ACTUALLY made breakfast. I thought he was only bluffing or maybe serve him cereal. He walks in the kitchen and sat down.

Rurik had a big smile on his face which made the smaller a bit scared. Did he put something here?! Oh god what if he puts some kinds of drugs when he made the egg!??! Just like last time. "What's wrong Cup?" Rurik ask. He noticed that he had been staring at his food for a solid 30 seconds.

He flinches at his voice which made Rurik concern more. He then accepts it and took a bite on it. He expected that it would taste funny but it actually tastes good. He was still wasn't sure though. He took another bite until he was finished eating.

He sat up and puts his plate in the sink. He was going to wash them but Rurik grabbed his arm which made him yelp. "Don't worry I'll do them, just make yourself at home cupcake" he calmly said.

This confused the smaller so much. He wasn't used to this new Rurik. He was glad that he no longer hit him but Lotus couldn't help but be scared of him. It really broke him to pieces that everytime he sees Rurik he would try to run away or just shook there in fear.

He nodded mutely and sat on the couch, his hands on his lap. He didn't know what to do, he never lets him do anything when Rurik's around. When he was at Palette and Goth's house, he could do anything that he wants, of course if its not trashing their house.

He felt free with them. Rurik wouldn't mind if his lover would do anything, it would actually make him smile that Lotus would feel home again. But Lotus felt anxious, what if Rurik gets mad at him for doing something? What if he snaps out of his happy personality and hurt me?

Lotus would always have those kinds of questions in his head. He looked around and saw his book shelves that he used. He didn't finish some of them since Rurik would always demand him or something. He grabbed one of them and read the title.

[Insert a book title here], oh. Lotus thought. He didn't have time to read this one, he barley even recognized what the story was all about. The bookmark was still there so he read where he was at.

Rurik finishes cleaning the dishes and walks in the living room. Lotus was reading something, he knew he always loved reading and would want to learn more of fictional things.

He sat down next to him, startling the smaller. "Whatcha reading cup?" He ask, leaning over. The smaller moves away from him a bit, not looking at him. "[Insert title here]" he stuttered out.

"Oh, that's nice... y'know, we could go outside to get some fresh air, just like old times" Rurik suggested. He remembers that him and Lotus would always go out and do something. More like they had dates everyday.

He used to actually love Lotus back then, but everything changes when he met the original Goth. He started cheating on him with the weaker version of Lotus. Lotus was heartbroken at first then Rurik started abusing him, that's how it all started. He never cares that Rurik would go out with another woman. Rurik never mind since his lover wouldn't care. He thought that he doesn't love him anymore but the truth was is that Lotus was afraid of him.

Lotus took a moment to think. "N-n-no.. I'll s-stay here..." he said, pretending to read his book. "O-oh, that's alright.. anyways I got work to do anyways, I'll just go take a quick shower" Rurik said before leaving the living room.

Lotus calmed down when he was finally gone. He began reading his book in peace. A few minutes passed by and Lotus was about to put the book down to take a break. Rurik walked downstairs and saw cupcake putting the book back.

He grabbed all his things that he needed for another day of protecting their au. Rurik has always been in a military before, he quit when he knew how much Lotus was worried about him. Soon he works for underfell Papyrus, the captain of the royal guard.

"I'll be leaving now cupcake" he said walking up to the smaller and giving him a small kiss on the forehead. Lotus flinches and closed his eyes.

He gave him a warm smile before leaving. Lotus was left there standing in the living room. He was trying to think of what he could do today. He was too paranoid to do anything. When there's something in his mind that he wants to do he would think if Rurik would be mad.

So he just started cleaning the place, it looks like the house hasn't been clean since he left. That was the only thing that he could do that wouldn't get him paranoid much. Rurik didn't mind Lotus cleaning the place. Right?

He shook off those questions and just kept himself busy for a moment. An few hours passed by and he noticed that there was nothing to clean now.

Time skip...

Maybe a quick snack? But what if Rurik would yell? God, why do I have to be so paranoid.

He then went to the kitchen and made himself a quick sandwich before Rurik gets back. He finished and saw that there was a broken glass on the ground. It lead to the laundry. He looked inside and saw that there was a picture frame that was broken.

He picked it up and saw that it was him and Rurik, he remembered those days. No problem, no hatred, and no one was hurt. Usually he would keep these photos in their bedroom but I guess Rurik took it and probably smashed it.

It wasn't broken before he left. Why did it get here? He then cleans the glass so no one would accidentally step on it. He puts it in the trash as he saw that Rurik had come back home without hearing the door open.

The taller smiled at the little skelly and gave him a big hug which made the smaller yelp at the sudden contact. "Cupcake!" He said with a big grin. Lotus was not saying anything at all, like he became a statue whenever he sees the soldier.

He pushed Rurik off and put the broom and dustpan in the right place. He turned around to see Rurik standing infront of him. Lotus looked at him with fearful eyes. "I got something for ya cupcake~" he purred, his hands were behind him.

The smaller began to panic. Oh God nononononono.... I don't like where this is going. He closed his eyes shut, preparing himself to get beat up. Rurik thought that he was getting reading for his surprise.

He revealed his surprise and it was beautiful colorful roses, Lotus still didn't open his eyes. He was waiting for Rurik to do something. He opened one of his eyes to see that Rurik has a bundle of roses on his hands. His favorites.

Lotus didn't expect Rurik to 'buy' him something. He hesitates and took it. He was confused but didn't ask. "Do you like it? I knew how you loved roses so I got you one" he said with a huge grin on his face.

Cupcake didn't want to be rude so he nodded. Rurik chuckled slightly and gave cupcake a quick kiss on the forehead. "I love you~" he said. Those words made Lotus's all fear go away. He's never said that in years.

When he starts abusing him, he never heard him say those words. He was holding back an 'I love you too' but didn't want to say it. Rurik smiled warmly and petted his skull before going upstairs.

He looks at the roses. They didn't seemed fake so he puts them in a spare pot. The night came and Rurik asks Lotus if he could join watching with him. Lotus hesitates but didn't want the taller to get mad so he agrees.

"What movie would you like to watch cup?" Rurik asks looking through the shows on Netflix. "U-uhmm I-I don't know..." he responded. So it was Rurik's choice then. He wanted to go with the romantic stuff.

He picks one and plays it. He never really knew what the show was about but that painter said that he watched it with his original Goth and they both enjoyed it.

Lotus got to his comfy blanket and wrapped it around him. It wasn't cold but he felt safe and warm in it. An hour passed by and Lotus started to feel sleepy. The story was getting interesting and he didn't want to sleep yet.

He finally leans on the taller and fell asleep. Rurik blushed puts his arm around the smaller. He turns off the tv and fell asleep, cuddling his cupcake.

Everything was still the the same, Lotus was still afraid of him. But he didn't get paranoid when he does something, maybe sometimes. Rurik was trying to make cupcake comfortable again but nothing seemed to work.

The week has passed and Lotus wanted to visit Palette and Goth. Rurik remembers that he agreed to that annoying painter about that. As much as he doesn't want to, he would. Just for cupcake...

They arrived at their au and walked through the park to see 2 familiar skeletons. They got close to them and Lotus ran up and gave Palette a big hug. He missed them so much, even though its only been a week.

Rurik looked at then with disgust but he didn't want to show it. What does he have that I don't?! Is he better than me?! He should be hugging me, not that a$$hole!

He didn't want to show his jealousy so he kept it in himself. Lotus looked up at Palette and whispered. "I miss you..." he quietly said. The painter chuckled and pets his skull. Palette notices that his counterpart was staring at them, holding back his anger.

He pushed Lotus away gently and smiled. "So, how was the week Rurik?" Ask Palette. Rurik snapped out of his daze. "It was fine, uh could I talk to you, just the two of us" Rurik said. Lotus was confused but then let go of the painter and talks to his original.

"What do you want to talk about?" Palette asks. The soldier sighed. "Lotus hasn't been, socially talkative with me this week, does he ever do the same to you guys?" He ask. Palette tilted his head in confusion. "Uhmm no.. Did you do something to him?"

"No.. he just didn't seemed to talk to me very often, maybe he still remembers that I would hurt him. I tried to make him comfortable with me but he still keeps flinching and pushing me away..." The soldier said truthfully.

He didn't know that Lotus would be THAT scared of him. He didn't want Lotus to think that he would do all those things again. Palette began to think. "Its alright man, I mean I feel you. Lotus have been a little paranoid towards us too, you just gotta keep on convincing him until he finally feels comfortable" Palette said putting his hands on the soldier's shoulder.

Rurik remove the painter's hand off. "Thanks... I'll go check on cupcake" the soldier then checks up on his Goth. He was talking with his counterpart. He looks so happy.

Goth looks behind him and saw Rurik. "Well, I better get going, me and Palette were having a little date, y'know" Goth winked at him. "O-oh, alright. It was nice meeting you" Lotus said as Palette went back to his Goth.

They grabbed lunch before going back home. Another week passed by, still nothing... Rurik was still trying, Lotus was a little comfortable with him. He didn't squirm much whenever the soldier hugs him. He still doesn't like Rurik touching him, he would always shake whenever he attempts to cuddle.

They met Palette and Goth again. The soldier was jealous again whenever that annoying painter touch his cupcake. Another week passes. Nothing changed. Rurik was worried of the smaller. Does he still even love Rurik?

Palette talked to the soldier and said that if Lotus would like to come visit them in their home for 2 days. Of course Rurik said no and refuses. Palette still tried to convince him and finally he did it.

Lotus couldn't be happier. Its only for two days but that's enough for him. Rurik was even more jealous. His cupcake left the au with some of his clothes that will be for 2 days.

Rurik sighs as he was alone once again. 'Just 2 days... 2 long days...'

The day was normal. Nothing new as usual. Its only been a day and Rurik already misses his cupcake. He must be having fun there. Unlike here... The next day, Rurik got to his station like usual.

Uf Papyrus has seen his soldier working so hard these days so he allowed Rurik have a day off today. Of course Rurik would be happy but what's the point when his cupcake isn't even there.

He then wanted to relieve his stress and all of his overthinking by drinking a couple of whine. Just a few won't hurt right? He began to drink and drink even more without realizing that he was about to finish the 3rd bottle.

He was alone in the house with nothing to do. If only cupcake was here. He now began to think about his lover. Why does cupcake keeps pushing him away? Rurik was being so nice to him, why is he still afraid? Does he still even love him..?

Those questions keeps circling the taller's mind, especially the one that cupcake still loves him. Does he though? It doesn't feel like the same anymore, maybe he's just being with me for that annoying painter. Those times I abused him, I didn't know what I was doing..

Why did I do that to him? Maybe because I was abused too, by my parents. They said its just the way how they show love but why does cupcake not love me? My parents lied to me when I knew cupcake ran away. I thought he would stay by my side no matter what, and now here I am drinking my life away.

Why am I so stupid? I looked at the picture frame that was on the counter. It was me and Lotus, we look so happy. I began to tear up, missing all those times when he used to love me.

I then passed out from all the crying. A few hours passed by and Lotus arrived around 9:00 am. He saw that Rurik was there sleeping on the couch. He noticed a few bottles laying around and picked them up.

He tidy up the place, while Rurik is still passed out. He finishes and was about to head upstairs but he notices Rurik mumble. He looked closer at him blushing slightly. He looks like he's sick. He placed his hand on his forehead and felt heat.

He was sick, great. He needs to bring him up the room so it would be comfortable there. He then uses his magic to lift him up and carry him to their room.

Rurik woke up the next morning, groaning as he has a big hungover. "Ugh, how many drinks did I got?" He ask himself. He tried to sit up but couldn't his whole body was hot and weak. He notices something cold on his forehead.

Lotus walked in and saw Rurik was awake. "Oh, y-you're awake" he said as he walked towards him taking off the towel and placing into the water. He puts it back on him so it would cool him down.

The smaller was still scared of him but he wasn't that scared to let him be like this. "A-are you hungry? I'll get you some s-soup if you want.." cupcake suggested. Rurik was surprised of the smaller's action.

He sounds so caring. "Uh, sure cup, and could you call my boss that I'm sick so he wouldn't call me to work" the soldier said, relaxing himself on the bed. Cupcake nodded and walks out of the room.

Lotus is acting weird today, why? Well Goth talked to him when they were at their house. He said that Rurik was doing his best so he might as well cooperate with him. He deserves another chance.

So he tried to not be scared of him. It wasn't easy though. But he's willing to do it for him. Not for Palette or Goth, for Rurik..

He prepared the soup and already called uf Papyrus that he won't be going to work today. He went inside the room and sat on the stool. "H-here.." Lotus said quietly, giving him a spoonful of macaroni soup.

Rurik smiles and opened his mouth, taking the spoon. Cupcake keeps feeding him until he was full. Despite his fear of him, he still loves the soldier. Very much...

(Sorry if this is lazy but I'm gonna skip some of my ideas cuz I'm afraid that I would have to split the chapter to two again cuz its about to hit 1 mil again. So I'll just make this quick.)

A few days passed, Rurik started to feel better. The smaller was happy that he wasn't sick anymore, but then he actually fears him again since he's all better now.

He was expecting for Rurik to beat him up but he didn't, he gave him hugs and kisses. He felt loved again. The soldier was happy that Lotus wasn't always struggling when he hugs him, and he doesn't whimper when he kisses him. He felt like Lotus loved him.

Rurik wasn't the only one giving him affection, even cupcake would. He would cook him dinner amd even lets him cuddle in his sleep. Everything was perfect.

The next day, Lotus woke up feeling weird. His lover was behind him, cuddling him like a bear. But Lotus felt hot in his lower region. 'Oh God, don't tell me..'

He was in heat. Great, just f*cking great, at all the times he has to be in heat now. He could take care of it but not now, his boyfriend is here. Maybe Rurik could hel- No! Ok stop that brain, plus Rurik is going to work he wouldn't have time to help.

Lotus then ignore it and went back to sleep. But of course he couldn't, he keeps squirming and rubbing his legs together. The taller them woke up from all this and has a questioned look.

"Cup, are you alright?" He ask. "Y-yeah, I'm fine. Just a nightmare..." the taller smiled and kissed his cheek before getting up, going in the bathroom. I just wish he could kiss me more.

Lotus was trying to not let his heat get out of control. It was hard but he finally succeeded, Rurik went to his station and won't be home for a while. He was finally alone in their house.

He then cleans the house like usual before he takes care of his 'problem'. It took him way longer than it should be, which was making him really impatient. He then finishes and ran up into their room.

He closed the door forgetting to lock it. He didn't pay attention to it since Rurik wouldn't be home for another hour. He sat on the bed and began to take off his pants. Revealing his soaking wet entrance.

'God, if only you're here Rurik' he said to himself as he rub his wet hole. He began to Insert a finger and pumped them inside. I covered my mouth to keep my moans.

Soon Lotus wanted more. He inserted 2 of his fingers and began to curl and un-curl them inside. He didn't realize the he summoned the full ecto body of how needy he is. He removed his hand from his mouth and palmed one of his breast.

"Aahh~~ hah.. hah~ R-Rurik!~" he slightly screamed his lovers name which made him blush madly. He was thinking about him when he plays to himself. God, I wanted him to wreck me right now.

He began to go fast, panting. "Hah.... ahh~~ mmMmhh~~ Oh God, s-so clooosee~~~" he was beginning so close to his climax when someone opened the door. His instincts was fast as he covered himself with the blankets.

He looked over of who it was and saw Rurik standing there. "Cup? Are you alright? You called my name.." he ask. Oh God was I too loud? "I-I-I'm fine.. thank you" he said pulling the blankets higher.

Rurik was confused at first then realizes it. He smirks slightly and walked over to the bed, sitting down. "Cup, you know you don't have to hide for this~" he purred. Lotus was a blushing mess. He thought that Rurik was at work. Well he was, today wasn't really busy so his boss let him go for the day.

He then rub his legs through the blanket as cupcake squirmed. He then began to think again. He remembers those memories where Rurik forced him to do this. He began to tremble, his legs were shaking and his eyes were fully shut.

Rurik notices and tried to comfort the smaller. "Hey cup, its me, I'm here don't be scared, if you don't want me to help that's alright, I'm not forcing you too" Rurik soothes. He didn't want to try anything that the smaller was uncomfortable of.

Lotus began to think to himself, he trust Rurik. He could help, he is his lover. He gulped and kissed the taller forcefully. Rurik widened his eyes and kissed back, wrapping his arms on his waist.

Lotus pulled Rurik onto him so he would be on top of him. Rurik pulled away from the kiss and attacked the smaller's neck. "Aah~~" Lotus moaned as Rurik found his sweet spot.

He noticed that something was poking him, Oh God he's already hard. He hurriedly unbuttoned Rurik's nazi shirt while he's still sucking and licking his neck.

He unbuttoned the last on and takes off his shirt. Rurik smirks, looking at the hickeys he made and takes off the smaller's scarf and cloak leaving him naked.

The sight was just ravishing to him. He just want to eat his skelly boyfriend right now. He looked at the smaller covering himself. He chuckled and kissed his ribs going down each kiss until he reaches his soaking wet hole.

He began to eat him up earning satisfying moans. "Aah!~~ mmhMhm~~ R-Rurik!~" he called out his name. Rurik was proud of himself, he was making the smaller feel good. He then fingers his p*ssy while he teases the cl*t.

This made the smaller arch his back and scream in pleasure. They never did anything like this, and Rurik wanted to make it special to him. Lotus keeps moaning as Rurik goes faster, hearing his lover moan makes his member harder and harder.

He just wants to f*ck the living hell out of Lotus but he has to restrain himself. "Mmf!~ R-Rurik~ I-I'm gonna.. AAaahHh!!~~~" the smaller c*ms on the taller's face as he was a panting mess.

Rurik happily licked all of his juices up and thrust his fingers on last time before sitting up. He chuckles and kisses the smaller roughly, Lotus heard a jiggling sound of the taller's belt as Rurik finally removes his pants and boxers.

He positions himself in his lover's entrance and looked at him. Lotus nodded which gave him consent. He then gently pushed in with a grunt as Lotus gripped the sheets. He tried not to scream as tears were rolling out of his eyes sockets.

Rurik notices that his lover was in pain so he stayed there for a while, waiting for his cupcake to adjust. "Shhh.. its alright cup, the pain will go away soon" he soothed. He whispered sweet little things to cupcake while holding both of his hands tightly.

A few minutes passed and Lotus doesn't feel the pain anymore, he bucked his hips signaling Rurik to move. He nodded and thrust at a steady pace. Lotus moaned wanting more.

"Ahh~~ m-more~" he moaned. Rurik complied thrusting a bit faster. Its still wasn't enough. "R-Rurik!~ h-harder~~ please hah!~ I want it deeper~~~" Lotus moaned, wrapping his legs on his waist, trying to pull Rurik deeper inside him.

He only got a smirk as the soldier slowed down to tease him. Lotus had enough of the teasing. He let go of Rurik's hand and pushed him so he was on top.

He then began to bounce at a fast pace, riding his lover's c*ck, going even deeper each thrust. "Oh F*Ck cup! Hah~~ ahh~ so you like being top mmMhHm~ huh~?" Rurik grunted as he wrap his arms on Lotus's waist and pulled him closer.

Lotus nodded at his question bouncing faster, moaning Rurik's name. "AAahh~~ oohhhh~~ yes yes yes! Just like that baby~ Aahh~~ keep moaning~ agh! You feel so tight baby!~" the taller moaned, he felt a warm liquid on his member meaning that Lotus has came but he didn't stop there.

He wanted to make Rurik c*m too, so he kept riding him feeling his 8 inch c*ck wreck his tight hole soon hitting his very womb. "Gah!~ Ahhh~~ f*ck you're so big love~ Mmmhh~~ Y-you're going to break mee~~" Lotus moaned c*mming the second time.

Rurik smirks. His lover was such a mess right now, making him c*m twice. He then pinned Lotus on the bed so he would be top again. He felt that his lover tighten him up which caused him to groan and come close to his orgasm.

"Ahh~~ C-cup I'm close~~ In or out baby?~~" Rurik asks. Lotus thinks about it. He didn't want to get pregnant yet, he still wasn't ready. "Aahh!~ o-out OUT!~" Lotus screamed c*mming the third time.

Rurik pulled out and came all over his lover's stomach, his c*m almost reaching Lotus's face. They both panted heavily as if it was their last breath.

Then without saying anything, Rurik leans down and kissed the smaller passionately. "Hehe I love you cupcake~" he purred making Lotus blush. "Love you too.... puddin.." he said the last word quietly.

But Rurik could hear that loud and clear. He remembers that it was his old nickname for him. He never calls him puddin in a long time now. He smiles and kissed the smaller's forehead.

Lotus smiles warmly and notices that there were c*m splashed his body. "Mmm.. sticky..." he quietly said. Rurik chuckles and helps the smaller get up. "Let's get ya clean cupcake" he said as they took a shower together.

Everything was perfect. Just the way Rurik would imagine it. He then cuddles his lover afterwards and slowly drifted to sleep.

Eyy I'm still alive. I just had alot of things happening in school and all so I had to finish all of my works and turn them in. And yeah that's all, I'm gonna finish all my drafts today and come up with another interesting story.

See ya~ :)

Words count: 8613

Edit: i read this again and saw that there are several mistakes that I mispelled so I corrected them, dang I must be drunk or smth when I wrote this.. O.o

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 82 25
~Discontinued until further notice (Sorry :< )~ angst, fluff, ships, xreaders, (but mostly angst because haha Sans suffering go brrr) I'll do it all...
228K 3.6K 86
[Requests are Closed ;-;] Well, well, well.... what are you doin here? ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^) Ya read the title right! I am a massive SANSCEST SHIPPER! *...
2.8K 148 28
[I didn't made the picture] Hello dear readers, This is going to be an ShadowxReader book🖤❤️🖤. At almost every new chapter, a new story you're gonn...
174K 2.1K 22
This is a book containing quite a few lovely, fluffy and smutty lemons. They range from Fandom lemons x readers. Some are even requests of Character...