Bereft (h.s)

Od tpwk-gatsby

Alycia is making a name for herself in the music world after one of her songs goes into the top 5 on billboar... Viac

AUTHORS NOTE/CHARACTER REVEAL
1. Carolina is my favorite.
2. Lovely to be an inspiration.
3. Thats the last time I do drugs.
4. Little one.
5. Be Careful Alycia.
6. What do you wanna know little one?
7. Take it away little one.
8. I can be nice you know
9. Don't have to tell me twice.
10. An aquaintance.
11. Whatever you want baby.
12. I like having you around.
13. I really needed it.
14. Love, D.
15. I gave you one job.
16. Whats his name?
17. You live in daydreams with me.
18. The truth isnt always the best option.
19. Always.
20. What page is that?
21. Lets go.
22. Who's gonna cave first?
23. No funny business.
24. Would she not like it?
25. Content.
26. Chester.
27. I like you a lot.
28. Alycia...
29. All my days.
30. So pretty.
31. Push.
32. Always got me.
33. Did he just say...
34. Maybe more than like...
35. Rockstar.
36. From the Dining Table.
37. Won't get tired.
38. Harlem Shake.
39. Right now.
40. Let myself be.
41. It's what we do.
42. Close.
43. Two More.
44. Party.
45. Where Do I Go From Here?
46. Not telling me.
47. I need you.
48. Baby.
50. Promise.
51. Never Be.
52. Come A Little Bit Closer.
53. Finally.
54. Well, I love you.
55. Opposite.
56. Leave it.
57. Why wouldn't it be?
58. It's Still There.
59. Always Knew Better.
60. Tomorrow Will Be Better.
61. Have the time of your life.
62. Good girl.
63. I Dont Think Im Okay.
64. Hate Me.
65. Back To Myself.
66. I'm Back.
67. Nice.
68. Hands On The Wheel.
69. Lose It.
70. A Friend.
71. That's Love.
72. Hypochondriac.
73. Vulnerable.
74. Can't Be It.
75. Sense of Home.
76. Some Are.
77. Alright, fuck it.
78. London.
79. Surprise.
80. Dreaming.
81. Lets go.
82. More.
83. Ya'Aburnee.
84. 'Till death do us part.

49. Names.

4.1K 75 45
Od tpwk-gatsby

Chapter 49

Alycia's Pov.

"So that's what happened that night?" Candice said as we sat in her car after the meeting.

We drove to get Starbucks because I told her I needed to talk about something. I conveniently forgot she didn't really know what happened that night at the party so I had to start with that.

"Yeah. And i'm just so fucking confused and...I don't know, scared honestly. What if he has a tape of Harry and I?" "How would he?" She asked as she pulled further into the line at Starbucks.

"Well i'm assuming he means from my birthday night in New York. He mentioned that it wasn't a coincidence that I saw Gregg there. I genuinely thought it was but I thought maybe him saying that kinda tied into the theory of him maybe having a tape from that night." I explained but she just looked confused as to how he would have a tape from that night.

Ugh, it's like having to tell your mom your sex like. It's cringe.

"We had sex in the car. But it was parked in the back and the windows were very tinted. It was also night. I just don't understand. Unless he has a camera stashed somewhere in my house, that's really the only public place I can think of that we've had sex."

She sighed in stress and rubbed her forehead.

"Why have you not been telling me these things about him? How have I not known all of this about him essentially stalking you? You need to tell me. I know i'm not your parent Alycia but I look at you like a daughter so I always wanna help. I'm also your manager and my job is to sort out things that come up. Including this." She said as she gave me a stern look the entire time she spoke.

So many people 'wanna help' but I don't really like the thought of needing help. I know, that's an issue in itself but at least I'm coming to her now.

"Well here I am. I'm telling you. So what the fuck do I do? You already know that his dad is the chief of police so unless I have some kind of proof thats fucked up enough to where he can't get out of it, i'm screwed." "Well threatening to release a 'said' sex tape that you or your partner wasn't aware was being taken is enough to get him into some deep shit." She explained as she pulled up to the speaker to order.

She quickly ordered our drinks as my mind ran over the million things that are constantly coasting through it.

"So Harry doesn't know about this part?" She asked as she finished ordering and I shook my head, feeling guilt because I told him that everything I told him was the whole truth. Meanwhile, i'm leaving out this bombshell.

I just have to know if it's even true first.

"I just want to make sure Dylan is telling the truth first." I explained and she nodded. "Harry's mentally going through a lot. I just...don't want to stress him out with this too. I know if he knew about this, it'd be a whole different kind of stress. I mean that could ruin him. And I hate it because if it's true, it's my fucking fault." "This is not your fault." She said as she glared at me.

It is though. If he does have a sex tape of Harry and I and it gets released, Harry will have a fucking breakdown. As he should. It will be my fault because it's my crazy ex that did it.

I never want to be the reason for Harry's mental health declining or be the reason for his career falling apart.

I never want to hurt him.

"He told me if I meet with him and it goes as planned...he'll delete the tape." I blurted out, even though I wasn't sure I even wanted to tell her that. I might get desperate and just meet with him and I knew if Candice knew and didn't like the idea, she'd do everything to make sure I didn't go through with it.

"Absolutely not. No. That makes no sense Alycia. He's saying if it goes as planned, well what does that entail? He wants you. Unless he gets you, he won't be happy. He's not gonna delete the tape just because you come." She spoke and drove up to the pay window.

"Well I don't know what else to do Candice. I can't keep worrying about this. It didn't even really start worrying me until today because I genuinely thought it was a lie but I just don't know now. Whenever he's quiet for too long, somethings up. He can fuck with me and my life but he's not gonna fuck with Harry's. I will literally do whatever I have to." I said as I grabbed my drink from her hand.

"Let me tell you one thing." She said as she drove back onto the main road. "You will not meet with him. You're setting yourself up for disaster. He is not right in the head Alycia and he will hurt you. You will not do that." She said and even though I know she's just looking out for me, it annoyed me that she thinks she can tell me what to do.

If I end up only being able to choose between meeting with him or the tape getting released, i'll be there. Alone. Just like he wants.

"Okay." I said to ease her stress.

I guess now it's just a waiting game with him.

***

Harry texted me like two hours ago asking when I was gonna come and i'm a bit later than I thought i'd be. I ended up having to go over some of my songs with Matt. He asked me to come by the studio so I did that but now it's 8:30 and i'm just now pulling up to Harry's house.

I texted him like 15 minutes ago when I left the studio but he never responded.

I parked to the side by his car before grabbing my stuff and walking to the door.

I tried to turn the handle as I knocked, as I usually do but it was locked.

That's weird.

I knocked some more as I got my phone out to call him.

Why is he not answering? I mean, I get it's a big ass house but I messaged him so he knew I was coming.

The phone kept ringing but no one was answering. What the fuck? I immediately tried calling again but he wasn't answering. I don't even hear Jake barking.

The front of his house is literally mostly glass and the lights are on. I just don't see him at all.

Is he even here? Well fuck, I parked beside his car so yeah he's here.

Suddenly I felt myself get anxious and worried.

Fuck, is he okay? He would never leave me outside this door for that long.

I don't really know what i'm supposed to do. I've been outside this door for almost five minutes.

I tried knocking for a bit longer before going back and sitting in my car. I tried calling him again and he didn't answer, yet again.

His phone is ringing though. It's not going straight to voicemail which means his phone is on. I would say maybe he fell asleep but I know he didn't.

He never gets sleep.

I went through my contacts and pressed a number I haven't called before. Harry gave it to me once 'in case of emergencies' if I needed him.

I'll consider this that.

"hello?" his voice rang through and i sighed in relief at someone answering the phone. "hi jeff. it's alycia." "oh, hi! how are you? is everything alright?"

I looked down at my feet as I listened to him speak.

"yeah, yeah. of course. uhm, i was supposed to go to harry's tonight so i'm here but he's not answering the door. it's been like close to 20 minutes. i'm sure everything is fine but i was just wondering if you knew where he might have a spare key? or if maybe you'd spoken to him in the last hour?" I asked and but my lip in nervousness.

"No actually. I haven't spoken to him but i'm almost positive he has a spare. It's uhm..." He said and I could tell he was trying to remember.

"When you walk up, go to the little lights installed in the yard. They're sitting in the ground. Well I'm pretty sure you can pick up the metal piece around it and I believe it's a key under the first one." He explained and I turned around to look at the little lights installed in the yard.

"Are his lights on?" He asked as I bent down to get check under the metal part of the light and luckily, there was a key.

Nice hiding spot. I wouldn't of thought of that.

"Yes. They're all on but I just don't see him anywhere. Also, I got the key. Thank you so much." I stated and he sighed. "Well I highly doubt he's sleeping so I don't know. But good, i'm glad it was there. Once you get in, tell him to call me okay? And call me if you need to."

My eyebrows knitted at his words about how it's unlikely that he's asleep. Does he know Harry's situation? I mean he's super close to him so I guess it makes sense but Harry's just so private about it all so I didn't expect that.

"Thank you Jeff. I will. Bye." I told him and hung up before putting the key in Harry's door and unlocking it.

Gah I hope he didn't set his alarm. Then i'm totally screwed. Luckily no alarms went off as I stepped into his house.

"Harry?" I called out before closing the door and there was no answer.

Fuck. Now my heart started beating faster.

He wasn't in the living room so I quickly went to the back door and slid it open but he wasn't out there either.

I ran up the stairs to his room and Jake was sitting at the top of the stairs.

"Harry?" I called out and I heard something in his room. "Harry?" I called out and slowly opened his door and I saw his extremely sweaty back walking towards his closet.

Can he not fucking hear me? I'm confused. Then I saw white things sticking out of his ears and that's when I realized, he has AirPods in.

Still, i've been trying to fucking call him what the fuck?

I grabbed his shoe that was by the door and threw it at him in frustration. I thought he was fucking hurt or maybe even got too high. I was freaking out.

He jumped and gasped so dramatically as he turned around and snatched the airpod out of his ear.

"Oh my fuck! You scared the shit out of me." He exclaimed and I threw my hands out to the side with an eye roll.

"Yeah same here you asshole! I've been calling you for thirty minutes. I've been here!" I yelled and his eyes went wide before he launched towards his phone on the bed and scrolled through it.

"Fuck baby i'm so sorry. I had no idea. I had my phone on do not disturb when I worked out apparently. I thought I texted you back." He said and that just angered me more.

"i thought i texted you back" Kiss my ass. I was so worried.

"I was so worried you little bitch. I had to call Jeff just so I could fine your spare. Did you not, i don't know, wonder where the fuck I was? And why didn't you leave the door unlocked if you read my message. You knew I was on the way!"

He walked towards me and smirked at my worried state but he also looked like he felt bad but I held up my hand.

His sweaty ass isnt hugging me.

"No. I don't want your hug. I thought you were dead or something." I explained and his face fell a bit.

"Baby, no. I'm sorry. I thought I left the door unlocked. I'm sorry. I'm okay though. See?" He said as he did a little twirl and it didn't make me smile.

"You sure did think you did a lot of shit tonight. And since when do you work out?" I said with an annoyed expression plastered on my face because that's how I felt.

"I do sometimes. Now please let me hug you. I said i'm sorry. I didn't mean to worry you." "How would you like it if I wouldn't answer my door? I know you'd be fucking freaked. Oh yeah, no, you have a spare so if you needed to get in you could! No worry for you." I said dramatically.

This just really pisses me off. He "forgets" to text me back. He "forgets" to leave the door unlocked and honestly he didn't even wonder where I was. Meanwhile, I was internally having a panic attack outside because I knew he was home so it was scary not knowing why he wasn't answering.

"I need my spare back." I said randomly and held out my hand. His face fell a bit and he turned around to go to his wallet and pulled out my key.

He walked around with furrowed brows as he sat it in my hand.

"Okay...i'll be going now." I said and turned around because i'm still pissed and his sweaty arm wrapped around my waist from behind and slammed his door shut.

"Lose your fucking attitude little one. I'm fine and i'm very sorry I worried you. You're not leaving though." He said from behind me and I scoffed. "You'll be fine i'm sure because it seems you had forgotten I was even coming."I said as his sweaty arms stayed wrapped around me.

"Enough. I asked you to come and I want you here. When I said my phone was on do not disturb, I didn't even know it. I didn't put it on that. I never do. So lose this attitude. It should be making me mad and all it's doing is making me hard and that's fucking annoying too so stop." He said in a serious tone and I couldn't help but laugh at his words.

"I was just worried you asshole."I mumbled and he squeezed my sides in warning. "Stop calling me that. But i'm sorry I worried you." He mumbled close to my ear and placed a kiss under it as he still had his arm around my waist.

"Sorry son of a bitch." I corrected and his hand came full force to smack my ass and I gasped. "Such a bitch." I said and he chuckled. "You're fucking full of it tonight." He said and I shoved my ass against his crotch and tried to move his hands but I felt him against my ass when I did that.

He wasn't lying. He's somewhat hard.

He didn't let go of my hips though and he kept my ass pushed against his crotch so I pushed myself harder against him.

"You're fucking with me. I thought you were mad." He mumbled into my ear and I smirked. "I'm mad at you. Not your dick."

He looked at me from the side and raised his brows.

"Well if you don't wanna be nice to me, you don't get to be nice to my dick." "I can be nice to whatever I want." I said and actually moved away from him this time and went to sit on his bed.

I threw his spare at him and he caught it in his hand and he just twirled it in his fingers.

"I'm gonna take a shower so hopefully you won't still be mad at me when I get out." He said and he walked towards his closet and I could see everything he was doing and he knew it.

Suddenly he pulled his underwear down and when he sprang free, he was harder than I thought.

His face looked sideways to meet my eyes and he smirked as he grabbed some boxers and walked out completely naked.

Instead of walking to the bathroom, he walked up to me and stood directly in front of me.

My thighs were squeezing themselves shut at the site of him being so open with this.

"Kiss before my shower?" He asked with a smirk and I let my eyes trail down to his erection that was in front of me. "A kiss where?" I asked innocently and looked up at him.

His hand took a hold of my jaw and he shook his head.

"You don't get my dick at all remember? You're not nice to me, no being nice to my dick." "You act like you and your dick are two different people." I scoffed and he chuckled. "My dick is the only part of me that gets to fuck your little cunt so yeah, it gets it's own title." He said and I felt the throbbing sensation at his words.

"Well, my tongue and my fingers get to fuck your little cunt pretty good too. But you get none of that since you wanted to call me names all night. But i'll take a kiss before my shower little one." He said with an evil smirk.

Fine then motherfucker. Two can play at the teasing game.

"You act like I can't get myself off. I mean...of course i'll be thinking about how much better your cock would feel inside me. Or your tongue, fuck, your tongue gives me wet dreams." I said and looked up at him to see his jaw clenched and he was even harder now.

Fuck I wish I could stroke him.

"Then be a good girl and show me." He said and I was shocked at his words but his smirk made me realize that he didn't think I would.

Well, good for him, he pissed me off enough to where I will do anything to frustrate him right now.

I stood up and slipped my little skirt down my legs and took my panties with it before sitting back down and slowing spreading my legs.

His hand went to his cock and he started stroking it as he mumbled a 'fuck' at the site of my spread legs in front of him.

I let my hand go down to my center that was fucking soaking from him.

"Fuck." He moaned and let his head fall back. "Gonna make yourself come thinking about my cock in you?" He asked and I bit my lip with a nod as I looked him in the eye.

I let my fingers rub over my clit and he stepped closer but I shook my head.

"No touching me." I said and his eyes grew dark. "I know you want my tongue baby. Think of how good it's gonna feel going so fast on your little swollen clit." He said as he was standing with his thighs touching the end of the bed so he was so fucking close.

"I thought I get none of it?" I teased and he breathed heavy. "Well maybe i'll change my mind if you're good." He said and I smirked to myself.

"Lay back, I need to see you more." He ordered and I scooted up a bit before laying back and he whined at the sight which almost made my eyes roll back in my head.

I let my fingers swirl my arousal around as I worked my fingers on my clit. I moaned at the sight of him pumping himself while watching me.

"So wet. You know it'd feel so good to have my fingers fucking you while you play with yourself baby." He said and I shook my head as I moaned at the touch of my own fingers.

He leaned over and held himself up with one hand on my side. He was hovered over me but he wasn't touching me.

"I'm fucking losing it. I wanna touch you." He breathed out and I whined out a moan which caused him to flutter his eyes closed.

"You were rude so you don't get my pussy. Daddy." "Just wait until you're begging me to touch you. I'm gonna fuck your little cunt raw." "I can't wait daddy." I moaned and he dropped his head with a groan.

I worked faster and all I could hear were our heavy breathes before he lifted himself up enough to look down at me touching myself.

He stroked himself harder before he let himself dribble down a string of spit onto my center and I threw my head back in a moan as it my clit and I rubbed his spit around my pussy.

"Yeah rub daddy's spit around your swollen little clit. Fuck I could fuck you so fucking good right now. You're so fucking swollen, I could make you squirt again baby." He grunted and I nodded.

"Please Harry." I moaned and his eyes shot up to mine but he groaned to himself. "Yeah? You want daddy to fuck you?" He asked and everything in me remembered his games from earlier.

Keep it up Alycia. It'll make the payback sex on his end better.

I shook my head and he groaned.

"You're touching yourself thinking of me inside you. Come on baby, you can have it. Let daddy touch you." He reasoned and I shook my head again as I watched him continue to watch me touch myself and I took this as my opportunity to slip a finger in myself.

"Oh fuck...tell me what you're thinking of." He groaned as he stroked himself so close to my center.

"Your spit dripping down to my clit, fuck, imagine how good it would've felt to swirl it around my pussy with your tongue." I said with a smirk and he looked up at me with dark eyes. "Mhm, you love my fucking tongue. I can fuck you so hard with it right now baby." He mumbled and I shook my head.

"Fuck Alycia." He panted in frustration. "And i'm thinking about how good your fingers feel when you finger me. I love when your rings get my release all on them." I told him with a smile at the feeling of pleasure starting to hit me.

"Fucks sake Alycia." He moaned and I bit my lip as he got even sweatier.

"Rub your tip on my clit." I said and his eyes met mine as he moved his head so we were face to face. "I can do you one better and fuck you senseless." He said before quickly and sloppily kissing me.

I shook my head.

"I just want your tip to play with clit." I said and he sat up and sat on his knees between my legs and grabbed himself before hovering over a bit and rubbed his tip against my clit.

"Oh fuck Harry." I moaned and he groaned so loudly at the touch we both wanted.

He dribbled another string of spit down to my clit before using his dick to rub it around.

I arched my back with a moan at the fucking site.

"My filthy baby likes when I spit on her little cunt. Such a fucking dirty thing for me." He said and I nodded. "Just for you daddy." I moaned and he nodded with a smirk.

"You wanna feel daddy bury himself in you?" He asked and it took everything in me to shake my head. "Fuck Alycia you're making this so hard. I get it. You fucking win. Please let me touch you more than this. I'll be so fucking good to you." He moaned out with a pained expression on his demeanor in this moment almost made me come.

"Use your fingers." I moaned and he looked up at me before using his fingers on the part of me his dick wasn't touching.

"I'm gonna make you squirt all over my cock little one." "Good luck." I mumbled with confidence and a smirk which earned a glare from him.

"And what if I do?" He challenged as everything he was doing intensified. "I'll let you fuck me. If you can make squirt in the next few- fuck." I moaned as he sit a good spot in me. "In the next few minutes, you can fuck me as hard as you want daddy." "Is that what you want?" He asked and even though the words were still full of lust, I knew he was serious. He's making sure I want that too.

Consent.

"Yes daddy. But only if you make me squirt." I challenged and took his fingers out and lifted them to his mouth to suck them clean.

"Let me touch all of your pussy? I won't fuck you, just let my cock stroke all of you." He asked and I nodded.

His snaked under my waist and sat me up to straddle him. His cock sat flat between us.

"Ride my cock baby. I won't go in you just ride me. Back and forth baby just like that." He said as I slid my slick center against him and it felt more euphoric than I knew was possible without fucking.

"See how wet you have my cock? Dripping all over me. Such a messy thing." He moaned as he helped guide my hips back and forth.

"Feel how good that is? Yeah?" He said through strangled breathes and I nodded breathlessly.

I felt myself getting closer to my release and I moaned at the feeling.

"Harry...i'm about to come." I told him in a whine and he quickly laid me down on my back and let his tip play with my clit again. He stayed stroking himself at the same time while his other hand fingered me fast.

"Fuck Harry!" I moaned loudly and he groaned. "That's it baby, you feel so fucking warm around my fingers. You're clenching so tight." He said as he stroked himself faster and I saw precum dripping out of tip on my clit.

"You gonna let me lick you clean when you squirt baby?" He asked with dark eyes and a smirk and his fingers started going quicker as he pressed his tip harder on my clit and I knew I was seconds away from coming.

I nodded and he shook his head.

"Words." He demanded and I started shaking under him as my release built up. "Yes please." I moaned and just as I said that, the feeling felt overwhelming in such an intense way that I felt like I blacked out.

"Harry-" I moaned as my body squirmed in front of him and I genuinely don't know what happened. It felt so fucking intense.

Suddenly I felt Harry's tongue and I swear I came all over again.

I heard him moaning into me and I finally started coming down from my high and I sat up on my elbows as he slowly sat up.

"Fuck...that was intense little one." He said and I nodded with heavy eyes.

I saw his cum on my hipbones so I guess he came pretty much in me, well, near my clit at least .

He rubbed some of it off with his thumb before bringing his thumb to my mouth and I chuckled before sucking it off of his finger.

"Yum." I said with an innocent head tilt.

"You're a little temptress tonight aren't you?" He said with a chuckle before he attached our lips.

"You know...you squirted." He smirked against my lips and I pulled away.

I did?

"So that's why your tongue was in me." I said against his lips and he smirked. "I didn't even realize I had." I said honestly and I laid back, causing him to lay on top of me, which I love.

"Mhm. I came so fucking hard watching you." He said and I let out a shaky breathe at his tone before kissing him again.

"I do believe I promised you something." I said and he smirked against my lips. "You did didn't you?" His raspy voice said as he went to kissing my neck.

I could never get tired of him. He's always so warm and comforting and the best sex i've ever had. I've never told him that but i'm pretty sure he's aware.

Cocky son of a bitch.

He sat up enough to push my shirt up and pulled my bralette down so my boobs spilled out.

He smirked at the site and slowly left wet kisses over them before sucking right beside my nipple.

"Mhmm." He hummed and I let my hands rub his head as he did that.

Suddenly I heard his front door close loudly and both of us became alert and he sat up.

He looked down at me and grabbed the new boxers he had grabbed and slipped them on.

"Do not move." He said quietly but very stern to me as he walked out of his room in just his boxers.

Who the fuck just walked in Harry's house?

I quickly ignored his words and slipped my skirt back on and walked out his door.

He was going down the stairs and turned to see me.

He held up his hand in an annoyed motion because I came out when he told me not to.

"Go back." He mouthed and I shook my head.

I know he hates me sometimes. If someone is breaking in and wants to hurt Harry, they gotta hurt me too. We're a package deal.

If this was happening at my place, i'd be panicking so fucking hard but for some reason, because Harry is right here, i'm not as worried as I should be.

He just makes me feel so fucking safe.

I am worried though because what if it's Dylan? Once that thought hit me, I started panicking more and I walked closer to Harry and he grabbed my arm.

"Stop Alycia." He said and I shook my head.

He literally glared at me so hard, I thought he might off me right there.

"I wanna help. In case it's like a murderer." I whispered and he squinted his eyes at me. "I love your positivity." He said sarcastically in a snarky tone. "I'm just saying. We can die together." "Why would you even say that?" "I thought that was nice. What?" I said defensively.

"Nice? What would've been nice is if you would've stayed in the room like I told you to in the first place. No though, you're the most stubborn person in the world." He said with an eye roll and I knitted my brows in anger. "You're still being a bitch." I mumbled and his eyes widened.

"Oh really? You're still gonna call me names after all of what just happened? You certainly weren't saying that wh-" "Are you two done yet?" A voice interrupted us and we both looked at the bottom of the stairs with wide eyes at who the fuck just spoke.

I sighed in relief as I saw who was standing at the bottom with his arms crossed and an amused expression etched on his face.

"Fucks sake Jeff! What the hell?" Harry exclaimed and Jeff laughed. "If I was actually a murderer, you two would've been so screwed." "It's her fault for coming out of my room when I specifically told her not to." Harry said with a glare as he walked down the stairs.

"Excuse him. He's a bit bitchy tonight. Hi Jeff." I said with a smile as Harry walked past Jeff. "Hi Alycia. You look gorgeous as ever. How are you?" He asked as I leaned in for a hug.

Fuck. I hope there's no cum on me. That'd be awkward to explain if I got it on him.

"What are you doing here? And how did you get in?" Harry asked as he came the kitchen behind Jeff with a water bottle that he was drinking. "Well the door was unlocked but Alycia called me earlier saying she couldn't get in touch with you. I told her where the key was and to get you to call me and you didn't call. I was worried so I tried calling both of you and neither of you answered." He said and I gasped.

"I'm so sorry! I forgot to tell him. He was being bitchy and I got distracted. I'm sorry!" I said with sorry eyes and Jeff smiled with sad eyes. "Alycia, it's fine love. I believe he was bitchy." He said and glanced at Harry who just rolled his eyes.

"I also didn't hear my phone. It must've been on silent." I said and he shook his head with a smile.

"It's fine, I promise. Just wanted to make sure everything was okay." He said and Harry took another sip of his water before handing it to me.

He's pissy tonight but that was still nice.

I took it with an eye roll because he's still annoying me and sipped it.

"What's your excuse for ignoring my calls you little british fucker?" Jeff asked Harry and he looked at me.

He better fucking not.

"I was performing sexual acts on this one." He said and nodded his head towards me.

You little fucker.

I knitted my brows because why put it like that? Jeff gave him the same look and he creased his brows in confusion at us.

"What? We weren't having sex so I don't really know how else to explain it." "Then maybe, I don't know, don't explain it!" I said and flipped him off from my place on the stairs.

"He is extra annoying tonight. Good luck with that." Jeff said and Harry gasped. "You ass. Stay here tonight. I know you drove a fucking ways. Were you on this side of town or did you drive all the way here?" He asked.

He must not live near by.

"I was like 20 minutes from my house but when I couldn't get either of you on the phone, I got worried." "Well thanks Jeff. Sorry I was rude. You just startled me. And you kinda cock blocked but anyways." Harry said and Jeff rolled his eyes with a laugh.

"But stay here. Guest bedroom is free. We'll be quiet. Promise." Harry said and Jeff laughed. "She seems pretty done with your shit so I don't think i'll have to worry about that kind of noise tonight." Jeff said and Harry looked at me while I glared at him still.

"You're not wrong about that." I said to Jeff and he smiled at me. "But yeah, i'll stay. You owe me for the worry I felt." He said dramatically and Harry laughed. "Yeah yeah. You know where everything is. We're gonna go back up but did you lock the door?" Harry asked and Jeff nodded.

"Okay thank you. I'll cook in the morning to make up for the worry you felt." Harry mocked as he started walking up the stairs and grabbed my hand.

"Good. I deserve at least that." Jeff said and I laughed. "Good to see you! We'll see you in the morning." I said with a smile and Harry shook his head with a smile.

"You're too nice to him." He said and I smacked his arm. "And you're too rude." "Facts!" Jeff yelled front the kitchen and I laughed.

We made it back into his room and I grabbed a t-shirt out of his closet.

"I'm showering first." I said as I walked into the bathroom and he groaned. "I'm sorry for being bitchy tonight." He said and I could tell it took everything in him to say that.

I raised my brows with a nod.

"So you acknowledge it. Good to know. You're still not showering with me though. Love you." I said with a smirk and shut the door.

"I'll wake you up with head if you let me shower with you!" He said through the door and I raised my brows at the offer.

I feel like we've been on a roll with sex and sexual stuff in general the past two days.

I opened the door and squinted my eyes at him.

"Fine. But this is just a shower." I stated and he nodded with a smirk. "Sounds perfect. You kinda wore me out. Or maybe the workout did. I don't know but I came so hard and now my body is sore." He said with a laugh and I chuckled.

"Good. You deserve to be sore." "So nice baby." He said with a cute pout and pecked my lips.

"I love you though. Seriously." He said and I smiled against his lips. "I love you too." I whispered.

I thought more about how Jeff is staying here tonight. That's kinda perfect. I was thinking earlier...what if I tell him about the tape? Get his opinion on whether to tell Harry or not? Or should I wait until I hear from Dylan again? Maybe he really was lying and now he knows I think it's a lie.

I don't know.

I'll sleep on it.

___________________________

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

265K 6.6K 71
At sixteen years old Aurora Wilson spent a few hours in her mother's cafe, with a trapped Harry Styles, his fans almost busting down the door to get...
156K 4.8K 89
Nola, and her three beautiful girls, are looking for a fresh start. When they take up temporary residence in her grandparents home in London, she is...
243K 6.1K 64
"Help me please, she needs a place to stay, at least for a couple of months. She's not safe, she's in danger. Please Harry, I'll do anything in retur...
27.5M 620K 106
BOOK 2/3 OF MALIGNANT SERIES (MATURE READ!) "We need to go, they're coming for us." He yells over the rain that's slapping repetitively against the...