25. Content.

So there is a POV change for the first time in this story at the very end. Just a heads up so you don't get confused :) this chapter is one of my favorites
so ENJOYYY <3

Chapter 25

Alycia's Pov.

I woke up to very loud knocking on my front door.

I groaned as my phone rang at the same time so I grabbed it first before getting up to go to the door.

"Hello?" I answered. "I'm at the door. Quick, open up! You're gonna be late!" Candice exclaimed on the other side of the phone and I winced at the loud voice coming through my phone.

"Candice it's still morning. The video shoot isn't until 4pm." I groaned over the phone as I opened up the front door and hung up the phone.

"Yes. But I have to go over some last minute things with you. Also, I brought your two outfits for the final fit. We need to make sure they fit so if they don't, I can take them back by the costume designer so she can fix them before the shoot at 4." She said and walked in with a huge smile and way too much energy.

I groaned and closed the door.

The next hour was spent trying on clothes and going over some last minute music video things while also laying things out for a potential tour in the next few months. Not necessarily laying things out but just pitching some ideas. I still have a whole album to release.

A knock on my front door interrupted us and she gave me a stern look.

"Who is here? We have work to do." "Work you didn't give me a heads up on. Also, can we wrap this up? I need to shower." I said as I walked to the front door.

I opened it to see Harry standing there with a smug smile and a Starbucks coffee that he had drawn a heart on with a sharpie. In his other hand he had a plastic bag that I assumed had food in it.

"Good morning rockstar. It's video shoot day." He said and I chuckled. "Oh my gosh Harry." I said with a smile as the site in front of me tugged on my heart strings.

He smirked and walked in, swiftly wrapping an arm around my waist and kissing my lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled into the kiss.

"You look gorgeous." He complimented and I laughed. "I look like shit. But thank you."

He pulled away and closed the door shut with his foot before handing me the coffee.

"This is for you. And then I got us breakfast from Toast." He stated and I smiled so big that I was trying to hide it. "Harry...you didn't have to do this." I said and he shrugged before walking towards the kitchen with me following.

"It's an exciting day for you. And since I can't come-" He said and side eyed me while he sat everything on the counter because i'm the one who told him he can't come. "i wanted to at least be here before you go. Video shoots are always big and exciting days. Well, they are for me atleast." He shrugged and I smiled.

He loves the creative process of the music industry. As do I. But most people in the industry, i've come to realize, care more about how far their song will go in terms of numbers. They all seem to just want a number one song and don't even really put their heart in the songs they're writing. I've seen some of Harry's videos as well and they're extremely thought out and they all have very unique concepts. It's beautiful to see how he takes it so seriously and really enjoys it at the same time. So to hear him say he gets really excited on video shoot days just makes me smile.