17. You live in daydreams with me.

Chapter 17

Alycia's Pov.

I woke up pretty early this morning. I tried to stay in bed with Harry as long as I could but I got so restless so I slid out of bed about 20 minutes ago and i've been cooking breakfast.

I closed my door so Harry wouldn't wake up when I played music in the kitchen, which the kitchen isn't close to my room though so it's probably not that audible from there anyways.

I had a playlist playing on my Alexa and 3005 by Childish Gambino started playing and I will forever love this song. It's such a hype song for me.

I always start dancing to this song. It's impossible not to. I started swaying my hips and lightly singing along.

"I'll be right by your side, til 3005, hold up. Hold up. Hold up, hold up. Hold up, hold up." I sang and I did a little turn with the skillet in my hand, really fucking getting into this song. Nothing new.

I turned around to grab the butter from the fridge and saw Harry leaning in the doorway with a smile on his face.

Did he really just see me dancing like an idiot?

"You are so fucking cute." He said in a very deep and groggy morning voice.

I chuckled shyly and quickly grabbed the butter from the fridge.

I'm still not used to whatever the fuck this is. Which is probably nothing, I know. I just get nervous because like I still feel as if I shouldn't be kissing him. Or sleeping in bed with him.
Or staring at him in my kitchen doorway in only his underwear.

"You look like you got a good rest little one. Was kind of disappointed when I woke up to an empty bed but your little dance made up for it." He said with a smirk as he came over and snaked his arms around my waist from the back.

"It's not nice to sneak up on people Harold." "Hmm, my mistake." He hummed as his face was in the crook of my neck and he snuck a kiss on my cheek.

"If you don't like pancakes then you're kinda screwed on breakfast." "Lucky for me I have many other things I could eat." He mumbled and I didn't even have to turn around to know that he has smirk plastered on his face. "But I love pancakes." He said and I chuckled.

"Good, because the other thing isn't on the menu."

He moved his arms from my waist and leaned against the counter.

"And why is that?"

I put the pancakes on our plates and followed by putting the eggs beside them. I don't eat meat so I have no meat for him to eat. Whoops.

"Did you wake up and choose to be friends again?" He asked sarcastically and I rolled eyes.

"Well no but this attitude of yours might make me change my mind." I said as I shot a glare to him. "But that's not on the menu anymore. I took it off." I said as I sat both of our plates on the counter in front of the chairs.

"Come on Alycia. We're not going backwards." He said as we both walked around to sit in the chairs at the counter.

"We're not going backwards." I stated and stuck my fork in my pancake.

I'm not sure why I said I took it off of the menu to be honest. Do I not wanna do this? Fuck, of course I do. I think i'm just so worried.

"So let me get this straight." He started as he had his mouth full. "I can eat you out last night, we can make out and kiss all night, we can cuddle and then when we wake up, we can't? You're making this too confusing Alycia."

Oh fuck, i'm pushing him away now. I am being too confusing and I know that.

"Fuck, I know. I don't know why." I said and dropped my fork on my plate in frustration.

I felt his hand go to the back of my neck.

"Just let it be Alycia. We don't have to be anything serious right now. But don't deny that we have something. We can't be around each other for more than 10 minutes without something happening between us. We have so much chemistry. It's inevitable." He said with a chuckle.

I nodded and continued eating.

We sat in a comfortable silence as the music in here continued to play. I noticed Harry stealing glances of me out of the corner of my eye. We had finished our food but it's like we both are just thinking a lot. I know I am. Maybe he's not but fuck, my mind keeps running.

"I have to get to the studio in a bit." Harry spoke up and I met his eyes with a nod.

"Recording that song you hummed me to sleep to?" I asked with a smirk and took both of our plates to the sink.

"And how exactly did you know that was one of my songs?" I shrugged and turned around to look at him again.

"Sounded like you."

He rubbed his lips together before giving me a smile.

"Are you free tomorrow?" He asked and I nodded. "I think so." "Well...Matthew and I are going to be working in the studio on some of my songs...would you wanna come?"

I felt my heart skip a fucking beat. Harry never lets me hear his new songs. He seems very private about his songs.

"Really?" I asked with a smile and he chuckled. "Yes. Really."

I nodded with a smile and he got up to walk over to me.

"I have a song I really...really want you to hear." He said quietly as he got right in front of me. "Oh do you?" He smiled and nodded.

"Yes...the one from last night."

His face got closer to mine before I attached my lips to his.

"So kisses are still on the menu I see

"So kisses are still on the menu I see." He mumbled against my lips. "Thank God." He said and caused me to chuckle and wrap my arms around his neck to kiss him even deeper.

"What's it called?" I asked quietly as we pulled away and he smirked, knowing that I meant the name of the song he wants to show me.

"I haven't named it." "Well...how does it go?"

He smirked again and pressed his lips to mine.

"You'll have to wait and see." He mumbled against my lips and I groaned.

I want to know. I'm so excited to hear his unreleased music. And that he trusts and cares enough to want me to hear it.

He chuckled and pulled away from the kiss.

"You live in daydreams with me. You know that?" He said and I couldn't help but smile.

That makes two of us.

______________________________