★ Love & Passion

By MysticaldivineFaiqa

Part of the Happy New Year's series/ Book 3 New Year's eve, a moment of celebration under the fireworks to b... More

.Intro.
.Story Blurp/Cycle 3.
.Prologue.
.PART-1.
.Part-2.
.Part 4.
.Part 5.
.Part 6.
.Part 7.
.Part 8.
.Part 9.
.Part 10.

.Part-3.

650 94 68
By MysticaldivineFaiqa

So what do you all think of Khushi's ways of handling this news? Arnav being ASR Papa is really very protective towards his kids? So, what will happen when Oishi will be in town facing her Papa? 

Will Khushi be convincing towards this matter and will she be able to calm Arnav down too? Will Aarush be more entangled in between Oishi and her parents or will he handle things his ways?

📜Don't forget to vote and comment...

♠♠♠♠♠♠

Khushi kept looking at her phone after messaging Oishi and then she turned around to leave her room. The mission was to grab Divit before he could leave for his long drive with his new toy. Mumbling loudly her feet were almost rushing towards her target.

"I won't spare you Divit. Oishi doesn't hide anything from you? Oh, you are so dead, you kept all of this from me." Entering his room she caught Divit's ear.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch. Mom, I'll definitely lose my ear today. Do you not want grandchildren? A...ouch"  Begging his mother to leave his ear he yelped in pain and blabbered out her favorite stuff.

"Sit down and tell me everything you know about this young man in Oishi's life. Don't you dare to even utter anything but the truth or I swear, I'll cancel your Americana dream right here at this moment." Speaking with a slang style her darted eyes were enough to let Divit know that he had no way out of this.

"All I can tell mom that Aarush is really a nice guy and he loves Oushu sis way too much." His first weapon to lay down simple facts to make his Mom calm didn't work at all.

"That is not enough, tell me who he is? what does he do? How did Oishi find him? Did he trap her? Everything, I want things from the beginning. I'm sure he is a playboy. " Khushi twisted Divit's ear while pressing her self-proclaimed executions.

"Ok, I will tell you everything mom, please have mercy on my ear!" Divit pleaded for the release of his ear.

Sitting right next to him she darted her eyes on him. Now he knew there was no way out but to tell her everything. She won't sit still until knowing the entire story, but at the same time, he didn't want to break his promise to his sister. He knew Mom will never let him belittle in front of Oushu sis either.

"Mom, do you want Oushu sis to lose her trust in me?" An innocent puppy face worked wonders as always.

"No, but you must understand what I am going through here." A mother's plea itself is a weapon but Mom's dramatic tone was an alarming sign of danger as always and he needed to stop that growing fear in her.

"I'd be on this and ask sis to tell you everything, voice blaring a bit." Divit looked into his Mom's eyes who was focusing on him by putting her eyebrows on. Then she shushed him but Divit complained of her reducing his rights to freedom of expression, only to hear her shock response, 'I'm not seeking to reduce your rights here, my love, just your volume." he was way too vainglorious here and that was the last sign to withdraw all the weapons and just be humble or else.

"Sorry Mom, but it would be better if Oushu tells you by herself."

Khushi knew she had to wait for Oishi's call but a mother in her was unsettled by all of what was going on around her. 

"What is his name? What does he do? What family does he belong to? She couldn't resist but continued to ask.

Holding his mom's hands he sat on the floor right in front of her. "Mom, his name is Aarush and he is CEO of "AS Industries", Aarush Singhania, the famous Steelmakers."

"Haw, another Laad Governor?" Round lips with shocked eyes, she looked into Divit's eyes.

"Yes, and he loves Oushu just like your Laad Governor." Divit's words made him earned a slap on his back in return.

"Divit, behave?" 

"Sorry, but please, let Oushu explain to you." Puppy eyes did the magic this time to melt her heart a bit.

Khushi nodded slowly understanding Divit's state of mind. There was a strong bond between Oishi and Divit. Divit was fiercely loyal and overprotective towards Oishi and if he was that confident about Aarush then definitely he was right. 

Everything could take a backseat but Arnav's restlessness was all she had in her mind. She knew how far he could go for his loved ones and here the matter was related to his own angel. Divit left her with a feeling of peace but she knew Arnav would be fighting a war within and in anger, he could do anything.

Busy with all kinds of thoughts she had no idea when she reached into the kitchen and got busy making Arnav's favorite foods. She wanted to have lunch with him, talk to him, just to remain close to him. That was the only way they both could find a calmer way to resolve tough issues as always.

*

*

Cleaning his lips with a napkin Arnav couldn't resist adding. " Thanks, Khushi, this was really delicious." 

Pressing his hand instead of speaking she looked into his eyes and smiled. 

"What?" He asked softly.

"I know you are worried for Oishi but I am worried for you, yet I believe in your abilities and your passion. If anyone can make things right, it's you. But at the same time, you need to understand that you have raised a strong-willed daughter. So you have to think logically as you always say, because I have faith, our Oishi won't take any step wrong."

He kept starring at Khushi for a while before nodding a little. "I know."

These next few days would either pass as a blip in the course of their life. Khushi held her hand to Arnav's cheek, "everything will be fine."

Holding her hand, he brought to his lips and kissed her palm. A smile they shared, somewhat feeling the warmth of their love which stood strong as always.

⚜⚜〰〰⚜⚜

𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷

Aarush stopped the car in front of the apartment building and came out to help Oishi with her shopping bags. " Go ahead, I'll bring the rest." A gentleman in him never seized a moment to surprise her.

He was the CEO of AS industries, but at the same time, he was the most handsome hunk and bachelor of London. In the air of London, his name was circling like an arrogant and powerful tornado but no one knew beside her how soft-hearted he was.

Oishi stopped in the doorway and turned around to make sure he was at ease but in return, she got entrapped in his looks. Wearing a deep beige suit, tailored immaculately to him he stood out as his own kind. He was tall, even when he was leaning one side having all the bags in his hand.

His hair was black but somewhere the touch of sunlight was reflecting some hints of brown. It was styled in a sort of modern Clark Kent way. His dark brown eyes were soothing and hyperventilating at the same time. He was the charm at the age of twenty-eight, a little older than her as many told her, but he was perfect as her heart knew better.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go!" He snickered finding me lost. A part of her knew that he was aware of his effect on her, but he never said that.

It took him a few minutes to settle everything in her bag. "That's it or you want to prepare one more bag?"

"It's more than enough, besides that, I have everything there at home, don't need much."

"But I think you are forgetting something very important." He went on a deep thought while looking at her but his eyes were holding something deep in them.

"What?" Oishi asked coming closer to him.

He pulled her instead and pressed his lips on her without a warning. His lips alighted on hers like a dew freckled petal caught in a breeze, so soft and with the smallest hint of coolness.

"I'll miss you." He whispered on her lips.

"It's just one week."

"At least I have one week with you here. I'll pick you up every day from university and we will spend some time together. What say?" rubbing her nose he asked.

"Sounds very romantic but not tomorrow as I have a very important assignment to finish." She angled her head and looked very thoughtful for saying that. He smiled instead over her facial expressions.

"Ok, then we spent this entire afternoon and even this night together here in this apartment." 

Incredibly his bold statement windend her eyes a little. He said it so casually, immensely added to his attractiveness, in her eyes but she knew better not to cross any line.

She raised an eyebrow." You are dreaming? 

His eyes cut to her lips momentarily before looking into her eyes amusingly. "and I never want to come out of this dream either" He jerked her a little before leaning onto her lips.

"You know my rules and I won't hesitate to kick you out of my place then."

"Ah, Rules! Sometimes I regret big time accepting those."  He exhaled longer this time before snuggling into her neck.

"It's too late to cry over such stuff. The great Aarush Singhania signed it without reading it, remember?" She exhaled in return audibly.

He laughed instead, the cadence of his voice ever-present, even in his laugh. "I can't argue with that." 

"On second thought, you said that it will be the insult of your love for me if you will sign it after reading."

He shook his head. "Curse the day I signed that piece of paper if I ever knew it would keep me away from you even being so close." He said jovially.

Oishi laughed before she even knew it and he smiled at her. "Ok, then, I will see you after two days and warning you this time. The rest of the week, you will spend with me. "Pointing his finger at her he declared before bidding bye to her.

She stood there momentarily before coming to her window. Waving at Aarush she couldn't ignore a white usual car on the other side of the road. She took a deep breath while smiling knowing her father and his men won't rest at all from now on.

Picking up her phone she set the alarm to call her Mama first thing in the morning. She wanted to talk to her alone without Papa being there. Mama always had her heart for listening to her stories since her childhood. Her heart wanted desperately to share everything with her Mama, how long she had been waiting for this day, but now the right moment had arrived.

A beautiful smile covered her face thinking of many things but among all, there was this man who never seized a moment to entangle her heart with his thoughts. Aarush was in love with her and she was sailing in the same boat. 

In between all of this she chuckled remembering the rules she had for Aarush written and signed by him.

Aarush Singhania

          >Rules/ Check in

I'm not into rules, creative types aren't, are we? 

But Aarush, I will tell you this because I want us to last into eternity. So here are some rules you need to look into:

I won't share you with anyone. I can't. I'm built for many things but not this. But a man such as yourself will have women after him, of course, you are. So, no affairs either physical or emotional. You will be the center of my world, my everything but before marriage, we won't make out. This is against my ethics I have learned in my life.  So, that's my hard rule. If that's not okay with you then we part ways before this begins. I'd prefer that to a broken heart because I'm already in love with you. Going deeper is only fair to one another if we want the same thing.

If you accept it then sign.

                                                                            Oishi Raizada

♠♠♠♠♠♠

🔸Shout out to All the readers.🔸

♠~ Keep sharing your thoughts ~ ♠

 🦋🕹Question: What do you think about the RULES Oishi had set in between Aarush and herself?🕹🦋

See you next week!🤗😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 7.1K 38
Arnav and Khushi were together for a while, in the story of their Lives.She had loved him with all her heart, and he had cared too.However, back then...
48.5K 1.7K 28
This story follows the timeline of the show IPKKND. (Entire storyline explained in the chapter). However,soon after the marriage contract expires, Kh...
318K 16.1K 39
An Arnav Khushi fanfic - There are so many sides of him... There are too many shades of him.. Will he be able to give his all to her..? Will she eve...
92.7K 4.4K 10
Arnav and Khushi's secret romance is revealed to their families! This is the third in a four-part series set in the Secret Romance AU. I highly re...