3 Ways Around - NoRenMin || N...

By RaMi1601

Love comes in many ways . Often as butterflies tickling stomach Or ripping ones heart out Maybe like the da... More

Intro
Prologue
Mr Huang
Mr Lee
Encounters
~ Beautiful Injunie ~
Like a Kdrama
Mr Na
Parents Teacher day
Babies Day Out
Let's Fight Together
Stary Nights to Secrets
Important Part of Life
Babysitting the Angels
Family bond
Secrets - L. J.
Pearls
Dad Squad
We Young
Cross Fams
Secrets - H.R.
🍉You are my Sunshine , I'm your Love🌻
Far Away
Silly Stupid hormones
Confused NRM
What's wrong is going on ?
Two Prince and the other Prince
Missing Puzzle Piece
I love you Two
Will you be ours ?
Step by Step - L.J.
Step by Step N.J.
Step by step - H.R.
The one we need
New Home &
The Responsibilities
Father of the Year
Their extra
The End

Wedding Hours

2.1K 122 105
By RaMi1601

Renjuns beautiful smile , his kind nature , sassy dramatic behavior, down to earth personality ..
Where did it came from ?

Well now Jeno and Jaemin can see that clearly after meeting his parents formally.

The Huang parents were the sweetest along with Na parents .

It's not easy for a family to accept their son getting married to Two men with kids and history with women.
But Renjuns family prioritized their sons happiness over everything.

Something the Lee's can't relate to.

" wow .. I'm really proud of my sons choices. One is a whole package charmer another is death drop handsome. "
Mr Huang commented hugging Jaemin. The youngest had the most warm personality among the three.

" Yes .. he got the trait from his parents after all "
Said Mrs Huang as Jaemin hugged her too.

" I hope I can meet up all your expectations as a son in law "
The charming mans words melted them on spot.

" How about you ?"
Renjuns sister asked to Jeno with whom she had a beef.

Jeno stayed quiet. He wasn't familiar with this kind of situation. He was comfortable with Jaemins family as they met before . But Renjuns family was different case.

" Don't tease him Rim. People have different way to express emotions "
Kun scooted closer to his wife.

But Mrs Huang wasn't having it. She went to Jeno and touched his face ,
" I'm sure Jeno will love our son and take care of their family well. Right ?"

The woman had a motherly aura Jeno use to feel from his mother in past.
The feeling got him and he hugged her .

" I'll try my best "

" Don't stress much okay ? Being the CEO and a father is tough . Now a husband with 2 husbands will make you exhausted"
Mr Huang commented.

" There is nothing tough for a Lee un.. ap.. Baa "

The endearment made Me Huang soft and he hugged Jeno back.

After that the two families Nas and Huangs were chatting . The atmosphere around the family was so bright that the Kims also got carried away.

Watching all this family bonding everyone was happy.
The Zhongs were present too with Jisung.
Principal Moons family and only few friends of theirs.
Private wedding they said.

The CEO walked away from them feeling shattered. He was happy that everyone was getting alone but the empty space inside his chest was giving him pain.

" Missed us son ?"
A known voice made Jeno look up and he couldn't resist himself running to the direction like when he was child and use to run to his uncle whenever they would pay them a visit.

" Uncle , Aunty... You came "
Jeno was hugging them both.

" How couldn't we ? It's our younger sons wedding after all "

Marks parents..
Who never made Jeno feel like he was their nephew.

" We are here as well.."
Jeno looked up and saw another Lee family.

Donghyucks parents who loved Jeno so much since childhood.

" Came here to celebrate our 5th childs wedding"
Donghyucks mother said.

" Come on.. introduce us with your in laws "

Jenos pain and sadness were all gone.
Though his biological parents didn't bother showing up but his uncle aunt and best friends parents were there as his family.

Finally ...

Rooftop wedding during sundown.
Jenos pick
With Renjun .
How and Why ?

Because Jaemin said so.
The youngest was so being so stubborn about the two olders getting married first then he'll marry the two.

His reasoning was both Renjun and Jeno were unmarried so they deserves to feel being the first spouse of someone. But it Jaemins case it was his second marriage. No matter whom he gets married with it'll be the other ones getting married to Jaemin and being his second spouse.
If the olders gets married first then it wouldn't pain him at all for not being able to be their first .

But he didn't say all this.
He said because they are older , they'll get married first.

He saw everything.

Jeno looking dead drop handsome in suit , Mark being his best man , Renjun walking through the aisle with his dad , their vows exchanges , Jaemins eyes meeting the two olders every now and then with full of love , their kids being happy , families rejoicing and everything.
Now it was time for Jeno and Renjuns nuptial night and Jaemin was feeling shy .

He walked to Beach side venue where he and Renjun will be getting married at night , Renjuns pick.
Before that he'll get married to Jeno wearing Handbook in the hills , Jaemins pick.

Suddenly he dropped on the ground throwing his coat beside.
He spread his legs forward resting his hands on his sides.

His eyes were closed but he could feel a certain presence after a long time.
Long long time..

Jaemin chuckled softly

" Long time huh... Why didn't you show up ?"

" Because I didn't need to .. no actually.. you didn't need me to ."

The beautiful woman sat beside Jaemin with her angelic aura surrounding.

" I'll always need you NUZ "

She shook her head aggressively
" No . You don't. You shouldn't. When you were alone and needed I use to come. Guide you. Mend you. But not anymore. There are two perfect men to be with you everytime now. They love you and care for you. Care for Jasmine. They'll complete you tomorrow. Why else you need me idiot ?"

" Because... You are my first love and I'll never forget you NUZ."

Nuz smiled
" I know Jaemin but you have to let go. I know you won't forget me but you need to move on from me for good. Tomorrow you'll take vows with them . Change rings and change life. There is no place for me and my memories and trust me. I'm happy. I'm now at peace that my love has sometwo to take care of him and our child. Jaemin .... Give them all of yours. Okay ? "

Jaemin kept looking at his beautiful wife. Yes . There can never be another woman in his life other than her. No one can replace her. But it's really time for Jaemin to let her go and move on.

" I'll always love you and your place in my heart can be never taken by anyone Na Nuzyoung "

She leaned forward and cupped Jaemins face as Jaemin closed his eyes
" Congratulations on your marriage my love "

She was a feeling
Jaemin had to stop feeling her anymore.

When Jaemin opened his eyes , there was no one. Just a smile on his face.
He needed a closer . He got it.

Now with all his emotions, he'll marry Jeno and Renjun tomorrow.

The whole family was at the entrance talking and playing around with the kids.
Thinking the married couple must be doing their deeds.
But they didn't know..

" I'm not touching you without Jaemins presence. I hope it's okay for you Lee Renjun "
But Jeno kissed Renjuns ears making the older a blushing mess.

" I'm willing to wait for him Jeno. Though I thought you'll be impatient . I'm surprised "

Jeno chuckled pulling Renjun on his laps. They are now married huh !

" It's so painful for me okay not gonna lie. Plus when you are my husband now. But I love you and Jaemin the same way so il willing to wait for him. It's just one night."

Renjun rested his face in Jenos chest smiling at his husbands statement,
" Yeah. Just one night. Tomorrow we'll be married to him then we can do anything"

He bite his tongue as soon as the sentence slipped from his mouth.

" Anything huh Renjun.."
Jeno teased while his hands were rubbing Renjuns waist.

" Shu.. shut up Jeno.."

The younger looked at his adorable husband and damn... It was really difficult for him to resist.
So he just attacked Renjuns neck planting soft kisses on Renjuns smooth skin.

" Jen... "

" It's .. really... Hard..."
The younger pulled away after giving Renjun a purple mark on his neck .

The older hummed still feeling unreal with the fact that he is already married.
But ..

" Where is Jaemin?"

" I guess we'll see him downstairs with our family members. Let's change and join them in dinner "

" Okay. "

Renjun got up from Jenos lap and turn around to take his clothes out from the suitcase. He felt his husbands gaze on his back.

" Are you not going to change ?"

" Yeah .."
Jeno got up . It was Renjuns room so he needed to go.
" But I'll go after you change "

" What ? How can I change infront of you "

" Jun come on... I'm your husband now . It's normal for us to see each other naked and ... Hey... Babe.."
Jeno was laughing when Renjun pushed him outside from his room.
Even when they are married, Renjun was still shy.

" Jaemin.."

The said male looked back and saw Donghyuck .

" Oh.. hey.."

" Why are you here alone ? Don't tell me you are jealous or something cause it was you who wanted them to get married first or lemma beat your ass. "

Jaemin chuckled . He is definitely getting a sassy brother in law ,
" No .. I was just ... Thinking."

Donghyuck linked his arm with Jaemins.
" Well.. with an empty stomach , you can't think about how you'll be doing all the nasty things with my brother in law's . "

" Aiigoooo...."
Jaemin start laughing. The tan male always had something to light up everything.

" Hyuck... Are you okay with everything?"

" Why shouldn't I be ? I always wanted Jeno to be happy. To find someone who can mend him. But he got two who not only loved him but Minhyuck too. "

" You and Mark Hyung will always be his special parents Hyuck .."
Jaemin replied.

Donghyuck smiled,
" No Jaemin. You three need to take care of him now . As his real parents. Okay ? Now let's go because your fiances are waiting for you to cut the cake "

" Wait... Why are they out ? They should be..."
Jaemin slapped his mouth before saying something explicit.

Donghyuck just laughed,
" They are so whipped for you to do it without you man ."

" But I don't even know..."
Jaemins face fell down. He was still confused.

" It's nothing wrong to be confused. Trust me . Jeno and Renjun will teach you anyway. Just wait 1 more day and you'll have them both in your bed "
Donghyuck winked making the younger smile shyly.

" Where were you Nana?"

" Jaem .. we have been waiting to cut the cake "

" I'm here now... I just needed to check up on the venues for tomorrow. "
Jaemin smiled widely at his soon to be husbands and joined their family in cake cutting.

One more night.

" We pronunce you husband and husband "

It was Doyoung this time who did the prists part for Jaemin and Renjun.

Kun did for Renjun and Jeno.

Mark did for Jeno and Jaemin.

Because in Korea, same sex marriage isn't allowed.

Jeno had already booked air tickets to Canada where they'll go with Marks family and register their marriage .

Leaving the kids behind was painful for all of them. But the Grandparents said otherwise.

They wanted to take care of the 4 kids while their parents were making everything legal.

Hectic schedule after marriage .
Only cuddle and kisses .
Sometimes hot makeout sessions.
Sleeping together .

That's it .

For some odd reason Jeno didn't try to get intimate with any of them. He was going around with his husbands ad if it wasn't their official honeymoon but college trip with 3 best friends.

Soon after everything was done , the three came back to Korea. But it was their time to move in together in their new home.

They already shifted their furnitures and clothes.
Minju helped them doing the house warming party .

Now finally they were in their home.

Curiosity was making Jaemin insane. He has been watching many not family friendly gay couple videos and all this made his stomach flip.

Ever since they moved in together, all of them became bold.
Making outs were more frequent with touching here and there.

But not yet the real thing.
He heard Renjun saying that Jaemin wasn't still sure about everything and Jeno was waiting patiently.

" Fuck this... I'll just let them do whatever with me. They won't hurt me "

One thing Donghyuck mischievously told Jaemin.

" If you want real actions , go to the 4th floor and make sure to inform both your husbands "

Slowly he made his way to the 4th floor.
Good thing the kids were at the Nas .
Jeno was working in his home office and Renjun was studying.

" I'm going to 4th floor. Are you guys coming ?"

" Wait. . 4th floor for what ?"
Renjun blinked his eyes .

On the other hand Jeno smirked licking his lips ,
" Fuck... "

Bedroom for 3

Few months later

The whole house was in chaos.
Renjun screaming in every 2 seconds while Jaemin trying to keep him sane.

Helpers running here and there scared to death.

And Jeno ..
Locking himself inside his room cause he wanted to escape the responsibilities.
He paid for things but arrangements wasn't his thing.

It was their youngests first birthday and everyone was invited.

Lazily he was roaming inside his room and something made him open his drawer.
It was full with many boxes , envelopes and files.

Suddenly his eyes met a box wrapped in velvet .

" Huh.."

He opened the box and saw 2 pearls.
1 white and 1 pink. He almost forgot about this.

" Wait a minute... Oh holy fuck "

The fortune teller he met in Jeju almost 3 years ago Kim Jungwoo.
He told him to take the 2 extra pearls and said he'll need them.

Jeno gifted all the pearls to his husbands and elder children. He kept one.
Now that he was looking at the rest 2 pearls.

" He knew... It wasn't even when I realized that I love Renjun let alone Jaemin but he... Oh man.."

He quickly call Hyunjin his friend living in Jeju then jewelry shop for 2 silver chains.

" This is really surprising .. like .. miracle"
Renjun gasped hearing Jenos story with the pearls as he put them on their birthday babies necks.

" Fortune tellers are real huh and he predicted our future before we even had feelings for each other."
Jaemin smiled watching the kids getting along.

Jasmine
Minhyuck
Remin & Jenna
Their world.

There were other kids , Jihyun , Daihee , Jaehyun and some of their friends.

" Dad .. where is Uncle Markie and Uncle Hyuckie ?"

" Won't they bring Soleil ?"

Minhyuck and Jasmine was waiting for their most loving uncles.

" I'm calling them but none of them are picking up"
Renjun answered.

" Let me call them again"
Said Jaemin .

" Wait... They are here... Okay what ?"

The couple giggled nervously as they were carrying two kids.

Mark carrying Soleil and Donghyuck with a baby around Remin and Jennas age.

" Guys... What's going on ? Who is the baby ?"

" Renjun... Actually.. we adopted him few days ago. The legal procedure took time so.."
Donghyuck hesitated.

" And why are you hesitating? You guys didn't even bother telling us. I'm disappointed "
Jaemin pouted yet touched the baby boys cheeks softly.

Jeno was staring at his brother.

" Dude.."

" Don't dude me Mark. Why is it so hard for you to tell us ? Did you do anything wrong ? We could tag along "
Jeno frowned making the couple looking at each other.

" It's just..."

" I insisted him to adopt a son cause I was missing Min . We did it so quickly that he didn't get chance to share Jeno don't be mad at him"
Donghyuck answered to his best friend.

Jeno just rolled his eyes ,
" Yeah yeah shut up."

But his mood immediately switched when he took the baby in his arm from Donghyuck.
Talk about mood swing.

" Baby ... It's your uncle Jeno.. mm.... You have 2 more uncles, 2 brothers and 3 sisters okay bud... So what's your name baby ?"

Mark felt relief watching the two.

He is Lee Taeyong.

And a 3 years old kid looked at the 1 year old with so many questions,

" Baba.. is that a doll "

" No Jaehyun it's another baby . "
Chenle replied.

" Can I play with him Appa?"

" Depends what kind of game you are planning to play with him buddy ?"
Jisung playfully replied to their son who was confused .

" PARK JISUNG ....."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

HIKE By 🌙

Fanfiction

183K 13.8K 30
NCT DREAM - 00 LINE / ❝how are we going to survive this weekend?❞ Best friends Donghyuck, Jaemin, Renjun and Jeno have set themselves up to fail. Or...
118K 4.6K 28
Three boys who knew nothing about each other, and thought they had little in common: Jaemin, The boy nobody can hate, the nicest kid anyone could eve...
2.9K 105 14
She hated love. To her, love was a complete waste of time. But nature took its course and introduced her to 𝘩𝘪𝘮. He took the initiative to teach h...
52.7K 3.5K 18
renjun and jaemin had a common point: both stayed at soccer practice. except that one did to wait for his best friend, and the other to watch his cru...