Handcuffed To My Bully | Larr...

By hazxlouforever112

"What will it take for you to stop and actually pay attention?!" "Get down on your knees for me, baby" OR Lou... More

Prologue/ Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
End

Chapter 16

10.5K 357 1.5K
By hazxlouforever112

Oof, this chapter is ALOT hope ya'll can keep up <3

I find it werid (but proud) that when I go back go the beginning of the book to rr it so I get information for a new chapter, and I read how many reads it had at the time-like it really crazy how fast this has grown <3

*whispers* pay attention to Harry's behaviour at the strip club.

Hope you got your popcorn, you're gonna need it :)

Oh and there is a little reference to Lucifer in this (if you don't know what that is, it's a tv show and I 100% recommend it <3)

We beat the goal last chapter, 450+ wth!

Can we get to 400 this chapter again!👀

Thats all, you may read <3
-

Louis wasn't sure what Harry's intentions were, but after a long arguement, Harry got Louis to agree to come to the strip clup with him. Louis still wanted to know why Harry was so persistant on him not going and it honestly made him want to go even more to find out what Harry was hiding.

Louis really needed to go to work today, but because of this dick handcuffed to him he could. He couldn't really do much to him, so he figured a simple silent treatment would do him good.

He knew it was getting to Harry, and Louis was really proud. "You seriously can't be mad at me." Louis glared at him and pulled on the cuffs, making Harry hiss and Marcel lecture him a little for it.

"So why are we going to a strip club again?" Marcel asked half way into the drive. Louis looked at Harry. "Reasons which I can't say." Harry responded, sighing a little when Louis rolled his eyes and cursed him under his breath.

"What's wrong with Louis?" Harry looked at Marcel. "He's giving me the silent treatment."

"Why?"

"Long story."

"Oh, okay." Marcel looked between Harry and Louis and felt a bit sad. They weren't interacting with eachother like usual, Louis was clearly mad at Harry and it was sort of making the entire car ride a really awakard one.

When they arrived at the strip club Louis was the first one out, obviously he was forcing Harry out, but unlike their usual arrangement he began pulling on the handcuffs and taking a lead. Normally they would come to an agreement on how to come out, but Louis just didn't care.

He was loosing his fucking pay for this, he could honestly slam Harry's head-oh.

Louis' parents were here.

Not at the strip club, but at the resturant across the road.

Thankfully though it seemed like nobody was in the van, it looked empty but it is hard to tell because it is night time and Louis is a good distance away from the parking lot.

"What are you staring at?" Louis jumped a little at Harry's voice and sighed. He stared at their car for two more seconds before telling Harry that he was fine and that it was nothing.

"Oh okay-hey! You're talking to me again!" Louis was suprised Harry didn't recognize his parents car, but it has been a while since him and the group hung out at his parent's house.

"Yeah well, don't make it a big deal or else I'll really stop talking to you." Harry nodded and pulled them inside. "Oh look, Ross is here with Luke." Louis looked at them and waved at them. They walked over to Ross and Luke and sat down next to them and eventually they all fell into a conversation.

Well, Louis did. Harry was just anxious-like alot.

Harry started to feel sort of nauseous and overwhelmed from everything, all the sounds and people talking over it were just making his stomach curl.

Harry was always a person to be fidgety, but he was cracking his knuckles, neck, and wrist more often. But that wasn't all. He found himself daydreaming more, shaking and bouncing his leg more often-just doing anything besides staying still. And it was really starting to get on Louis' nerves.

"Stop moving. You wanted to come here." Louis hissed while Luke and Ross went to grab them some beer. "And I regret coming now. This fucking sucks."

"Oh? And why do you say that?"

"Cause I feel like I'm about to fucking pass out! I feel so overwhelmed and sick."

"Wha-how? We haven't really done anything other than sit down next to Ross and Luke."

"Yeah but it's all the noise surrounding us. All the music and talking is just getting the best of me."

"Well do you want to go back to your house?" Harry nodded, but Louis smirked and said that he didn't want to leave. Louis began repeating word for word what Harry told him in the parking lot and it was starting to bite Harry in his arse.

"Here you go." Luke said and rested two cups infront of Louis and Harry, rum filled to the top. "I don't drink, sorry." Harry pushed the cup away.

"Oh come on Harry, live a little." Louis pushed it back to him. "I think you can live enough for the both of us." Louis shook his head.

"Nope, come on. Its just one drink."

"Louis-"

"-you'll feel better, trust me. Alcohol is like your best friend. It helps you when you're in hard times and there for moments of happiness. It won't hurt." Harry sighed and shook his head, he refused to take a drink of it.

"Your lost." Louis took his up and took a sip of it, not long after finishing it up and asking one of the waitress/strippers for another cup.

"I can't believe you're drinking."

"I can't believe you aren't." Harry felt like crying. He couldn't help it, he was just feeling so worked up with everything beating into his head that he  felt like he would become emotional pretty soon. Crying for no reason in a strip club was the last thing he wanted.

"Here then, this should help." Louis pushed it back to Harry and gave him an encouraging look. "Fine, but if I die its on your hands." Louis chuckled and smiled when Harry took the cup into his hand and had a sip, gagging a little because of the burning but getting it down.

"How does it taste?" Louis teased and Harry glared at him. "Tastes like shit. How can you drink this without vomiting?"

"Got years of practice." Harry frowned. Since when did Louis start drinking? Doesn't his parents care? Did they atleast notice?

"Meaning?.."

"Been drinking for like five years now, not that long but still a decent amount of time." Marcel tapped Louis on his shoulder, gaining both of their attention.

"Yeah Marcel?"

"Is it okay if we leave soon? I'm really hungry."

"Can't you just go over to the resturant across the road?" Harry intervened. Marcel sighed and shook his head. "I can't afford it." Harry told Louis to hold his drink and handed him $600.

"There, that should be enough." Marcel's jaw dropped, he handed Harry his money back and told him to keep it and that he would just wait instead. "Nope, take it."

"What-why?" Harry looked at Louis whom was suprised. "No reason, just take it. Order something nice."

"What about the two of you?"

"We'll make something once we're home, you just go eat." After a little bit more persuasion Marcel finally agreed and took the money hesitantly.

"Thought you wanted to go back to your house?"

"I do, but it's a long drive and he's probably starving and there's a resturant right there-do you see where I'm going with this?" Louis nodded and thanked the waiter, taking a sip of his new beer.

"Another one?"

"Yep, didn't you hear me order it?"

"Not really, I was trying to calm myself down from all the crowd." Louis gave him a weird look but nodded and continued his drink, turning his attention to a female stripper doing her thing on the pole.

"I thought you're gay?"

"I am."

"Then why are you watching her? Shouldn't you be watching a guy?"

"Just because I'm gay that doesn't mean I hate seeing women naked Harry, it just means I don't like them romantically nor sexually."

"You've seen a girl naked before?" Louis nodded. "My ex-boyfriend had a sister and she wanted me to go shopping with her because we were bestfriends, she changed infront of me."

"Wow." Louis wasn't that intrested in the show, more focusing on a random guy with his girlfriend/sister-or whoever she was. Harry noticed and scoffed, he didn't see what was so special about that guy. He didn't even  look rich for god's sake.

He returned his attention to his cup and sighed, taking a huge drink and coughing loudly at it but managed to get half of it down. He tapped Louis' shoulder and showed him the cup.

"I'm impressed Harry." Louis praised. "Are you gonna finish it though?" Harry  looked at it and shook his head.

"I've had more than enough, can you finish it?" Louis took it without and aswer and finished it aswell as his own.

"Gonna order another one?" Harry asked when he saw Louis signaling another waiter. "Yep." Harry sighed and stepped closer to Louis, suddenly feeling alot smaller than he was.

"Being touchy now, are we?" Louis snickered and grabbed ahold of Harry's hand that was on his waist. "Of course not." Harry scoffed but jumped when someone accidentally grazed against his shoulder.

"Scared?"

"Oh fuck off." Louis chuckled and allowed Harry to hold onto his waist while he took another beer from a waiter. "If you're scared we can leave."

"I'm not scared, I'm just overwhelmed and exhausted."

"Again, we should go."

"Thought you wanted me to stay as some sort of punishment from missing work?"

"I do, but Luke and Ross just left for the night and we don't have anyone else to hangout with."

"Oh okay." Harry was about to get up but Louis pulled him back down. "What?"

"One more drink first." Harry sighed but nodded and asked if they served anything besides alcohol. "Probably, I don't know."

"Can we check?"

"Just ask the waiter." Harry stopped one and asked, getting a yes and ordering a glass of coke and orange juice. "Weird combination, Harold." He rolled his eyes and told Louis to finish his beer.

They finished their drinks thirty minutes later, Louis ordered two more beers and only stopped when Marcel came back.

"Is he drunk or something?" Marcel asked after getting Louis into the car and started reversing out of the parking lot. "I guess, he had alot of beers but not alot, maybe tipsy but I doubt drunk." Marcel nodded and kept his gaze on Louis for majority of the ride home, Harry didn't really notice so that was good for Marcel.

"Need help getting him out?" Harry nodded and directed Marcel, thankfully able to get Louis and himself into his bedroom.

"Aren't you hungry?" Harry nodded, Marcel asked if he wanted a sandwich or something to eat which Harry agreed to.

Harry began to take off Louis clothers once Marcel was gone, they were still in their school clothers and he was positive that Louis was hot as fuck in that sweater. He stripped him of his top, stoping a little to admire his chest and tummy, after bringing himself out of his little state of adoration he hesitantly began to tear off his jeans and shoes.

Once those were off, Louis was left with his boxers on alone. Harry knew he should have just placed on some pj's for Louis, but they've slept naked in a bed before so sleeping with boxers on was nothing.

He quickly stripped himself off his clothers aswell, leaving on his boxers and sitting on the edge of the bed tiredly. It was already hard enough getting his clothers off with the handcuffs, but with Louis passed out it was even more difficult but he managed to pull through.

Harry didn't even want to know what Marcel thought when he walked in when he saw him and Louis on the bed half naked.

Thankfully Marcel didn't ask.

"Thanks Marcel." He smiled and shared his goodnights to Harry, throwing Louis a glance before closing the bedroom door and walking into his own bedroom.

Harry finished his food quickly aswell as a bottle of water that Marcel brought up, then tucking both him and Louis into the bed-Louis snoring like a dying horse but it's fine.

After tucking both of them in, he just had to let out a breath of exhaustion. He turned to Louis and started chewing his bottom hip a little.

Sure he hated Louis, but just because you hate someone that doesn't mean you let them walk into a death trap-espically when you're handcuffed to them.

Yeah, Harry wasn't ready to die yet. That's his excuse if anybody asks. Simple.

Yeah. Simple.

-

[Week 2, day 1]
(Saturday)

-

"I'm never drinking again." Harry complained to Louis who was shaking his head in disbelief. "You only had half a beer."

"Its alot okay. I've got a headache."

"I had like six and I'm not complaining."

"Because you're an alcoholic."

"Having a few drinks doesn't make you an alcoholic." Harry rolled his eyes and walked them downstairs to the kitchen where they saw Marcel making himself a sandwhich.

"Oh hey." Marcel greeted and took a bite, asking them if they wanted one aswell. "Sure." He nodded and began making one for each of them.

"Do you have any painkillers?"

"I doubt-"

"-yeah, I used some last night and I left them in my room."

"Why did you use them? Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?" Harry scoffed and rolled his eyes, kinda annoyed by Louis and he wasn't the one getting interrogated.

"W-Well...I ran into a guy and I fell and hurt my back." Marcel stared at Louis. "He's blind." Louis choked on air a little and stared at Marcel with his jaw dropped.

"W-What did he say?" Marcel shook his head and looked at Harry. "We'll talk whenever, yeah?" Louis nodded and ran his fingers through his hair, trying to process what Marcel told him.

Marcel left them to grab the painkillers.

"What was that about?" Louis looked at him and frowned, quickly changing it to a smirk. "Why didn't you want me to go to work last night."

"Well played."

"I know." Harry sighed. "I actually have a reason for not wanting you to go last night, but I'm assuming whomever he ran into last night is important to you or something."

"He is."

"So who is he?" Louis rolled his eyes and asked Harry to kindly shut up if he doesn't want to get punched in the face.

"So he's really important then?"

"Yeah, just like that one inch stick between your leg. Bet you don't want anything to happen to it, so I suggest you stop asking stupid questions."

"And what exactly will you do?" Louis glared and kneed him in the crotch. Harry cursed loudly and fell to the ground, pulling Louis with him.

"I can cause you both pleasure and pain. When I say I don't want to talk about something I have my reasons, and this is something I don't want to talk about-do you catch my drift?" Harry nodded and held onto his crotch, crying a little from the pain.

Louis frowned. "Did I hit you that bad?" Harry glared at him but nodded, slightly hoping that Louis would kiss it better or something. All he got though was a smirk and Louis repeating himself from a few minutes ago.

"So you're not going to help me?"

"Nope, this is your lesson for questioning me."

"You're unfair." Louis chuckled. "That's very straight for you to say Harry."

"Oh please, I am straight."

"Sure." Harry glared at him and told him to fuck off, Louis laughing and adjusting himself so that he was sitting next to Harry rather than laying ontop of him.

"I got the-what's going on? Should I leave?" Marcel handed Louis the pain killers and eyed them suspiciously. "I kneed Harry, teaching him a little lesson." Marcel didn't even want to know what that meant, he's already been traumatized enough.

"So should I leave?"

"If you want, Harry's in pain and its amusing." Marcel looked at both of them weirdly and just continued eating his sandwich while listening to Harry crying in pain and Louis teasing him about it.

"So what are you both doing today?" Louis looked at him and shrugged. "Don't know, might just go in the pool or something."

"No you're aren't. I'm not getting in that pool, it's fucking freezing outside."

"Its not that cold Harry."

"For you maybe, but I'm fucking freezing-fuck, we need to get ready for the day aswell."

"Let's just brush our teeth and watch a movie or something. Since you're being a baby about going outside, lets use the movie room."

"Ugh no, we could try the gaming room though. Marcel could play us in a game of pool." Louis asked Marcel if he wanted to which he nodded to.

"Great-and take off that uniform." Harry rolled his eyes. "Why? Let him keep his clothers on."

"I meant change it, Harold. I mean that he can change into more comfortable clothers instead of that stupid uniform." Marcel looked at Harry. "Can I?"

"Sure, but why do you need my permission?"

"You're my boss, remember?"

"Oh yeah. I keep forgetting that, I know I won a bet with Niall but I never really thought I was your boss."

"Well until New Years, you are." Marcel finished off his food and washed back his plate and went to his bedroom the change. Harry removed his hand from his crotch and looked at Louis, now sitting exactly like Louis, mirrioring him.

"You don't need to hide your tattoos you know. I'm sure Marcel won't mind."

"But what if your parents or someone come unexpected."

"They won't. And if they did, what's the big deal?"

"I have my reasons." Harry sighed and pulled the up and walked to the front door and locked it. "Now they'll have to knock. Now take off your shirt."

"God no, I didn't suffer myself this morning to put this thing on for less than an hour. Fuck no. This stays on."

"Come on Louis, take if off."

"Whyyyyy, I want it on."

"Cause its so warm in here."

"You literally just said it was freezing!"

"Outside, inside its fucking burning." Louis blinked. "You're a strange one, Styles."

"Mhm, sure Tomlinson." Louis didn't make an effort to move, he just shrugged Harry off and turned around to go to the gaming room but at the exact same time Marcel walked down the stairs and oh.

Marcel had tattoos.

That was something Louis wasn't expecting, and from Harry's expression he obviously didn't either.

"I didn't know." Louis gestured to his tattoos, Marcel nodded and laughed. "Not many people do, I usually hide them because of work."

"Well you don't need to wear that stupid uniform. You can wear whatever you want, we don't care about your tattoos." Marcel made a face at them. "What?"

"Nothing...its just, you guys sound like a married couple instructing one of their workers or something." Louis and Harry looked at eachother and shivered in disgust.

Ew, no way in hell they would ever marry eachother-or even date. Obviously.

Like seriously, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson married? The two guys that are always down eachothers throat. Ha, nice joke.

Genuinely though, Harry and Louis will never get married to one another.

"Right the...uh, pool then?" Marcel asked awkardly.

-

Louis hasn't gotten a chance to speak to Marcel as a certain person he ran into last night, but the urge to just ramble infront of Harry was just getting to him. He wanted to talk to Marcel about what happened and what was said, he just needed to know what happened.

Maybe not going to work really wasn't such a bad thing after all.

Actually, now that Louis got a proper thinking about it, maybe it wasn't.

Depending on their conversation, he could be in more shit than he realized. Louis was always there for him when he was in deep shit, he was never excepted but Louis was the one who waa there for him.

He had a good idea what happened after he left, he honestly didn't know wheather he wanted to discuss this with Marcel anymore. He knew for a fact that he would either be pissed or heartbroken depending what he was told.

Louis was just hoping that he was told the truth, after Louis didn't really get to explain nor tell him his side of the story.

Harry was getting bored of this stupid chess game Louis and Marcel was playing. He was starting to regret suggesting it after playing two games of pool.

Louis was using his free hand to play with and he seemed kind of lost in thought, but Harry wasn't so worried (mostly because he was still angry about the kitchen incident) so he wasn't going to break Louis out of his train of thought.

Harry gets bored pretty easily, and after (literally over two times) getting yelled at for shaking and bouncing his leg, Harry subly grabbed Louis hand that was handcuffed to him and started playing with it.

Harry is bored okay, give him a break.

Louis noticed right away but said nothing. Harry wasn't really doing anything other than playing with his fingers, plus Harry tends to bug him when he gets a little too bored and Louis knows that if he ignores Harry that he will stop eventually so that another reason why he isn't saying thing.

Harry wanted Louis' attention, he was bored and Louis wasn't reacting in any way, so, he intertwined their fingers and closed his hand-Louis subconsciously doing the same.

Marcel had his eyes on them and gazed at the security camera in the corner of the room that was getting a perfect shot of Harry and Louis holding hands.

Great. More work for him.

Niall needs to pay him extra, really.

"What are you doing?" Louis askes after three minutes, still holding Harry's hand. "Trying to annoy you. Is it working."

"Not really, I'm ignoring you."

"Noooooooooo don't ignore me. Louis please, I'm so bored and you're my only source of entertainment." Louis gestured to the board. "Watch me play chess, then."

"No that's boring and not to mention pointless."

"Well then I don't know what to say Harry. My focus is 100% on this game."

"So if I get your attention off the game, you'd be annoyed?"

"I'm saying you'd have my full attention, so probably yes cause you'd have to do something dramatic and stupid to get my focus off this game. I'm about to win and I can't mess up." Harry grinned. He had an idea.

"Marcel, can you please get me a glass of water? Louis can loose to you later." Marcel nodded and got up.

Louis turned to him and Harry released his and Louis' hands.

"Excuse me but he's the onse whose gonna loose, he's getting his arse beaten-" Harry used his free hand to grab Louis by his cheek, cupping it and smashing their lips together.

Harry had his eyes closed, but Louis had his open-shocked and confused but aslo a little impressed.

When Louis realized Harry wasn't pulling away anytime soon, he shut his eyes and pushed Harry down onto the couch. The kiss stayed innocent, but Louis started rutting against Harry not long after, he pulled away and began working his way with Harry's neck like he would sometimes.

Harry smirked. "Got your attention?" Louis pulled away from his neck and gave him an impressed look. "Sadly yes, don't feel to smug now Styles, sex is my only weakness." Harry nodded and took a mental note that if he needed to get Louis attention in the future that all he needed to do was kiss him.

"Now that you're attention is on me, kindly get off me."

"Get you off or get off you."

"Either one is fine." Louis was take aback by the response but said nothing. Did the alcohol from last night get to Harry or something. "But seriously off, Marcel will be back soon."

"Fine." Louis got off Harry and helped him up aswell. "Why did you want my attention so bad?"

"Whose the guy that Marcel mentioned and got you worked up?"

"Using my own comeback against me doesn't count Styles. Now answer."

"Only if you answer mine first." Louis rolled his eyes and waved it off. "What's taking Marcel so long?" Harry shrugged and started admiring Louis a little, some hair was starting to peek out (which was weird because Harry's never seen Louis with a beard) but it was sort of attractive.

Nobody needs to know he thinks that though.

"Why-just...why!?" Harry began poking Louis' tummy, smiling. "Cause I can."

"Well stop, I hate it when people touch my tummy."

"Why? If I had one I'd be playing with it all day."

"Maybe its fun and cute to you, but its annoying and fustrating for me. Way to big and gets in the way, got told off by my ex-boyfriend." Harry pouted and lifted up his sweater, Louis confused as fuck but watching carefully what Harry was doing.

"Its not that big, its so small and cute."

"Seriously? Its fat."

"Soooooooo? Who cares? I like it."

"Because its fun to play with?"

"Would you judge me if I said yes?"

"Well yeah-you're calling a stack of fat cute. Its weird."

"True, but what's weird is that you hate your tummy. People should just learn to get over themselves."

"Did you read that off an instagram post or something?"

"I didn't. Edward said that once." Marcel came back with Harry's bottle of water and a cup of tea for himself. "Ready to finish tommo?" Louis nodded eagerly and continued the game.

And if Louis allowed Harry to continue pat his stomach and not so subtly move his free hand more into his sweater so he could reach his chest-literally raising half of of it up-then it was nobody's business.

Oh, and if theoretically Harry shifted closer to Louis and layed his head on Louis' shoulder, then theoretically he didn't have to push him away, after he he theoretically wasn't doing anything wrong nor getting in his way.

Theoretically, of course.

-

THEY FOOKING KISSED YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! We're over 25K, 5K+ in under a week <3 oof, can't believe it honestly.

So...

I have news.

I MADE ANOTHER BOOK!!! I thought nobody would care but it already has 100+ reads with just the prologue. If you want you can give it a read, had it in my mind for a while and I decided to publish it as a thank you for all this <3

Got 30+ followers in two weeks, 10K reads in under a month and 5K+ reads in under a week. I think a little book should be a good enough thank you <3

I promised myself I wouldn't self promote anything, but this book is more for you all than for me, so go give it a read pwease <3

Also I've been reading comments, glad you all find my comebacks funny haha. I made them up on my own (wow, actually using my brain for once other than to write ffs)

Anyways,
ilygsm
-Nir💙💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 53.7K 89
Harry Styles is your typical highschool popular Jock... Has loads of friends who include Zayn,Niall and Liam. It's the first day back when Liam infor...
37.5K 1K 80
when awsten met charlie, he was an asshole. in trying to make up for it, he falls in love. 💫just know i think you're rare💫 rankings: #1 - awstenkni...
100K 5.1K 24
if love is meant to happen, it'll happen. copyright 2014, okayypayne, all rights reserved
258K 10.6K 31
Louis family haven't been okay in a long time... Two years ago his two sisters Jane and Frankie got in a car crash after been at a party... Jane died...