Killer Queen

By NinasWritingEscape

By accepting Felix's invitation to play among us with his friends, Mia wasn't expecting to be introduced to a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

14

5.2K 153 10
By NinasWritingEscape

After speaking with Corpse, my mood was improved above my dehydration and lack of sleep.

Not wanting to disturb Sophia, I had gotten her a cold brew , which I left on her kitchen counter with a note. As much as I loved her, I needed my bed, even if it meant a one hour drive.

Putting my faith on the overpriced caffeine, I found myself behind the wheel, on my way back to Oceanside.

Not feeling like listening to music, I called Marzia putting her on speaker, to keep me company.

"Hi." Her sweet voice echoed in my small car.

"Hi Marz." I greeted as a small smile found its way to my lips.

"Is everything alright ?" She asked trying to conceal a laugh "I saw your Instagram stories."

"Oh god... yeah I'm fine." I assured her " Sophia and I went to an after party and there I shouldn't have mixed up the... The wine and the vodka. I had fun though."

Although my cousin was relatively conformed with her drinking habits, i wasn't sure of how Marzia would react about Sophia's treats.

"You should be careful." Her tone was invaded by concern. "I'm happy you had fun."

"Marz" I called.

"Yeah?"

"The media thing..." I started with a sigh "Was an accident, it won't happen again."

"I'm not concerned about the media, I'm concerned about you." My cousin stated, her voice slightly more fragile than before.

"Marz don't make me cry, I'm driving." I begged, a small smile on my lips as I wiped a stray tear. " I miss you."

"Mimi, why are you crying." She asked, although it was clear from her sniffling that she was tearing up.

"Because you're the sweetest, and I miss you." I repeated, trying to keep my focus on the road.

I could her laugh goofily through the tears.

"Felix's here, he's concerned about us." She clarified.

Did she see a cute cloud and now you're crying about it? I heard him yell from Marzia's end.
I broke off into laughter along my cousin.

I felt thankful for their much needed support, even if a couple of hours set us apart.

Once inside my apartment I inhaled the aroma of the floral scented candles, which have become permanent in whatever place I called home, with the ocean's.

The pounding headache from earlier had made itself more bearable during the car ride. Other than puffy eyes, my reflection showed me a familiar healthier version of myself.

My stomach growled indicating that my stomach was ready to digest some basic meal, so I made a simple porridge bowl with fruits.

I ate it, thinking about the duality of the past 24 hours: a perfectly polished model, on a skin tight black dress, drinking on an empty stomach and accepting treats, was now stripped of all her makeup, eating a somewhat healthy breakfast in the middle of the afternoon, wearing grey baggy clothes.

My phone buzzed with an incoming call from Sophia.

"Wassup?" I answer casually, a mouthful of oats abs banana.

"Ugh, are you eating ?" I could feel her eyes rolling back into her head.

"I am." I nodded, even though she couldn't see me " You should too."

" From the looks of it. I had ton of carbs last night." The girl mumbled, referring to the half eaten noodles she had on her hand. " Speaking of which.. if you think there's a chance in hell I'll ever forgive for that picture..."

"How did you see it?" I squeaked .

"The internet is forever !" Sophia retaliated.

" I'm sorry Sophs." I pleaded " what can I do for you to forgive me?"

"I thought you'd never ask." I felt the malicious grin behind her words "We're going out next week."

"I'll think about it." I stated " you're such a bitch."

" Love you too. " she made a smooch sound

" Love you.. drink some water." I managed to say before she hung up.

The rest of the day went by in a blur with me catching up with Felix's videos, trying to get time to pass by quicker. I didn't like to admit it to him, but I enjoyed his content and humor.

The evening was approaching as I gathered up the courage to call Corpse, but all I built up was some mild anxiety.

I was still ashamed and holding onto my drunk self's doings. But, as if he was reading my mind, abs incoming FaceTime lit up my phone.

Facetime? I frowned at my phone, gathering up courage to press the answer button, my body's temperature dropped as I did.

"Corpse?" I sounded frail and cautious.

His camera showed nothing but darkness, so I was left to stare at myself. My face was bear, my messy hair was in a ponytail and there were soft dark colored circles underneath my blue eyes.

"Hey." He greeted before leaving us in an awkward silence.

"Did you mean to call?" I ended up asking.

"Yeah, I did." Corpse answered hesitantly, while choosing his words "I wanted to check if you were actually okay."

I must have opened my mouth a couple of times before actually speaking and formulating a coherent sentence.

"I'm fine." I ended up mumbling it out. "I know I look like shit though."

A soft smile appeared on my lips, as the warm realization that he cared for my well being started to be clear.

" You don't really." He quickly corrected me. " Quite the opposite."

Once more, an otherwise irrelevant comment that would get little to no reaction from me, made my stomach flutter, coming from him. I felt myself blush and looked away from myself into the emptiness of the living room.

"Your lip is bruised." He stated, a darker tone to his words.

My hand reached to my lip instinctively.

"I bit myself yesterday." I quickly lied, clearing my throat.

It wasn't clear to me why I'd conceal my encounter with Jacl-the-douche, as Sophia had called him , but something in me alerted me and urged me to conceal it.

"Did you?" He sounded suspicious.

"I was really fucked up." I looked down into my hands.

He hummed to my comment.

"So... how was your day?" I tried changing the subject.

"I worked on some music all day basically." He casually mentioned

"Did you?" I smirked returning the question.

"Yeah." He let out an awkward laugh.

" I like your music." I commented, after considering if I should reveal my stalking tendencies from the past week.

"Oh, have you ?" He sounded playful.

"Is this some weird question game ?" I tried to conceal my embarrassed smile, casually toying around with one of my earrings.

"I just wanna know if you liked it." He chuckled.

"I did." I nodded, staring back at his black screen, knowing that he'd be watching "There's some sad shit there I related to."

"I'm not too thrilled to hear that, princess." He pointed, making me smile casually.

"But it's life baby." I shrugged "One day we'll talk about it, but now I want to have dinner and watch our show."

AN: Omg guys this story has been getting some more attention, it's scary. Thank you so much for the kind messages and votes! I hope you are enjoying this creative dumpster of mine.
(Sorry for eventual typos, I'm really tired from work and my eyes are making me dyslexic)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.3K 32
𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄 | 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐒𝐄_𝐇𝐔𝐒𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃 • d i s c o n t i n u e d • (cause i...
1.6M 58.4K 60
❝ i wouldn't change anything about us. ❞ corpse husband & original female character. social media fic. completed. © corpsewitches
794K 17.4K 54
corpse x y/n "He's not like that, what is wrong with you?" "Oh what's wrong with me? I'm just looking out for you!" "Well stop! He's nothing like the...
2M 53.1K 65
Liv has a double life: streamer by day, cam girl by night. One day while in her chat room, she meets an unlikely character who sparks her interest. L...