You can't leave | Todobaku

By Abbi_Angst

Todoroki discovers the reason behind bakugou's behaviour and strives determined to help him, but his emotions... More

1- Sorry?
2- Flinched
3- Secret Admirer
4- Cuddles
5- Scars
6- The ugly truth
7- Our special lunch
8- Temptation
9- Pass out
10- Hospital?
11- Invite
12- Todoroki family dinner
13- Cuts
14- Covid 1
15- Covid 2
16- Call Shoto
17- Mitsuki
18- Switch
Chapter 19: Note
Chapter 20: Game on
21- Fill in chapter
Chapter 22: B-brother?!
Chapter 23: Fake smile meme
Chapter 24: Catch me
Chapter 25: Temptation (part 2)
Chapter 26: Groupchat
Chapter 27: Blush
Chapter 29: Plane trip
Chapter 30: Make-up
Chapter 31: Jacket
Chapter 32: Announcement

Chapter 28: Jealousy?

3.1K 82 16
By Abbi_Angst

~Setting: in the school hallway~

TODOROKI'S POV:

"E-excuse me..." a random girl I don't think I've ever seen before came up to me.

"Yes? Is there something you need?" I ask.

"I-I umm yes...." she pauses and looks really nervous.

"Well...what is it?" I question after waiting for a response for a few seconds.

"Todoroki, I-I like you..." she starts, "as in like, like!!" She then confirms.

Yep, that's not gonna end well. Katsuki is supposed to be here by now and probably heard that...oh- I can hear his footsteps from far away..

"Could you take 3 steps back? Please, trust me"

I say to make her move out of the way. I brace myself in position.

3..2..1..now!!

Bakugou come running over as fast as he can to beat up this girl. I can feel the stares as I grab him before he can reach her and hold him tight.

"HE'S MINE!!" Katsuki shouts, as he try's to wrestle out of my grip to beat her up.

"Stop squirming!" I mumble, "We've created a scene..."

"Hmpf, yeah whatever," I look at him, waiting for an apology.

"Seriously? I can't be overprotective and you can?" He growls, pissed at me now.

"Sorry" I say and now I'm the one who needs to apologise, "That was cute though!" I finish, making him blush slightly.

"Yeah, ok let go of me now!" I loosen my grip so he can wriggle out, but he starts to chase after the girl now running away, crying.

"KATSUKI! Stop that!!" I then say racing after him, we both giggle.
____________________________
Ew what

Word Count: 276

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

727K 26.8K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
179K 5.3K 12
Bakugou gets hit by a truth telling quirk. Now he has to survive his school days without speaking. He avoids all contact with everyone until a bright...
187K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
938K 26.5K 41
Due to an incident in the dorms, students have to now be paired up in rooms. Todoroki freaks out when he finds out he has to pair up with the one and...