More //narusasu//

By Irmstory

As soon as he became the seventh hokage, the blonde instantly knew that he wanted something...more out of his... More

2. No one
3. Shadow hokage
4. Lavender
5. Frustration
6. Swoon Party
7. Weekend
8. S3ven
9. Lord hokage
10. Pancakes
11. Crossing a line
12. Use me
13. Falling
14. Blink
15. Forgive me
16. Feudal lord
17. Realization
18. Adverse effects
19. Home
20. Thirsty
2l. Consent
22. Harder!
23. Interruptions
24. Oh Naruto
25. Mistake
26. Tough one
27. Strange men
28. Proof
29. Everything
30. Renewed
31. Bliss
32. Relax Naruto
33. Talk dirty
34. Desperate
35. What Kept Them Going
36. The Letter
37. Love Broth
38. It's A Date
39. Dance Of The Evening
40. Fucking Tables
41. Light Bulb!
42. Mended
43. Dream And Wakefulness
44. Burn Bright
45. A Tiny Piece
46. I Want
47. An Idea
48. Fit Right In
49. Naked
50. Once More, Once Again

1. Something amiss

14.5K 331 63
By Irmstory

It was an ordinary start to the day at the hokage's office, where the new hokage of the hidden leaf, Naruto Uzumaki was still in the process of figuring out the paperwork with the help of his trusted advisor, Shikamaru Nara, the shadow ninja. Growing up, the young hokage always had been a little behind on the subject of reading or studying in general, so to say that he was having a hard time grasping to reading, sorting and deciding on the mounds of paperwork, was an understatement.

"Hey Shika! How about we leave the rest of the work for later and maybe we can grab some ramen!", the blonde hokage said excitedly.

"This is so troublesome Naruto, you've been procrastinating for days now, its getting old, plus i need to get back to Temari for dinner, i plan to... more like she made me, take her out for our first anniversary today, so can't have ramen with you", the Nara replied.

"B-but..bu-", Naruto tried to say.

"Now lets just get this over with so i can get back at a somewhat acceptable time, cuz i tell you that woman is troublesome when she's cross", Shikamaru shivered at the thought of his wife in a bad mood.

"Fine, lets just do this", Naruto sighed.

Naruto Uzumaki, the orange ninja of the hidden leaf village, the war hero loved by all, that is all he ever wanted to be in his whole life, to be the hokage and be respected. He accomplished that dream, but he never planned what if thats not what he only wanted in life. What was he going to do once he accomplished his life long dream? As soon as he became the seventh hokage, he instantly knew that he wanted something...more out of his life, but what?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 176 4
1.) This is not cannon. 2.) SPOILERS!! 3.) Remember the trend in my stories: If you see a ⚜ symbol at the end of the chapter title, IT'S SMUT. Here's...
34.6K 987 17
Naruto believes he loves Hinata with all his heart... Until a certain someone comes along. Now, he's not happy with Hinata. He wants the one he can't...
3.7K 156 4
He was uncertain about everything, and he well understood the perilous position he had placed himself in if the blond was not sincere in his intentio...
143K 5.2K 22
Team Seven, Sasuke Uchiha. Naruto Uzukaze, and Shikamaru Nara. This team was trained by the most elite, so it makes sense that those three would be w...