Psycho Bunny: J.J.K

By engene001002

"Come out come out wherever you are y/n.." His cool sinister voice cooed. I hid under the table covering my... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9🔞
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12🔞
Chapter 13
Chapter 14⚠️
Chapter 15⚠️
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 18

56 2 0
By engene001002

We walk into the restaurant and wait to get a table. The waiter came and walked us over to a table and gave us menus. Jungkook pulls a chair out for me and I sit down. He takes a seat and looks at the menu. "What do you wanna eat?" He asks. I pick the menu up and look at the items. "I'll just get a chicken salad" I nod. Jungkook orders his food and I tell the waiter mine. The waiter nods and takes our menus while we wait for our food. I play with my hands while we wait. "I was thinking we should get engaged" Jungkook smiles. "What?" I ask. "I..isn't it too early?... I don't even know you..." I tell him. And I don't love you. "I felt like I've known you ever since I laid my eyes on you." He smiles and holds my hands. I look down. "I'm ready to live a life with you." "I...I don't know..." I look down. Soon, our food comes. I start to eat my salad. Jungkook talks to me the whole time we were there.
~~~~~~~
I was done eating my food and I drink some water. "You ready?" Jungkook asks. I nod and stand up. Jungkook pays the bill and grabs my hand as we walk to the car. I get into the car and sigh. Jungkook looks at me and rests his hand on my thigh. He starts driving back home. I don't even call it home though. We arrive home and get out of the car. I walk to the door and wait for Jungkook to open the door. I walk inside and take my heels off. Jungkook takes his shoes off and follows behind me to go upstairs. I go to the bathroom and take my makeup off and take my dress off. I put some comfy clothes on and climb in bed closing my eyes. I hear Jungkook's footsteps and feel him crawl in bed beside me. I eventually fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1.7K 19
Short story. (It's really not that short.) ... "Help me just this once, Y/n...please," Jungkook begs me, practically getting on his knees and claspi...
306 36 21
With a chuckle, Jungkook leaned in closed to my chest and whispered, allowing me to feel his breath on my neck. "I know you actually want me to kiss...
1.1K 69 11
--He's a sin she's willing to commit and confess to God to seek forgiveness so that she can sin again freshly... But the moment she sees him an unkno...
778K 28.6K 31
a 민윤기 fanfic. Cover by @vanterous none of the media I use in my books is mine. tysm <3 --- He kissed a spot on my neck causing me to gasp and hol...