DRAFTS

By khleoziris

𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐜�... More

𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [+]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐈]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐈𝐈]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐈𝐈𝐈]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐕]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐕𝐈]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐕𝐈𝐈]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐈𝐗]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐗]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐗𝐈]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐗𝐈𝐈]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐗𝐈𝐕]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐗𝐕]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐗𝐕𝐈]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐀𝐋]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐗𝐈𝐗]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐗𝐗]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐀𝐋]

𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐈𝐕]

8K 184 36
By khleoziris

Help credits : none
Time: 6:15pm
Location: Queens, nyc
Weather: Sunset, Cloudless sky
Warnings: slight smut
Word count : 658

After driving 10min with your head full of thoughts, you arrive in front of your building.

You park your car and turn it off.

With your hands still on the steering wheel, you sigh loudly and close your eyes trying to get sex god- YOUR principal out of your head.

You take a deep breath, open your eyes quickly and hop off your car.

You grab your bag and keys and walk towards your building doors. You take the stairs and arrive in front of your appartement on the 7th floor. You open the door, throw the keys on your cupboard and take off your shoes quickly. Then, you walk in your bedroom and throw your bag on your bed.

Argh.
You feel your stomach aching due to the hunger.

You go to the kitchen and decide to make some Cantonese rice.

Actually, you LOVE asian food since you're little..

You used to cook miso soup and chinese cabbage salad with your mother... You, running in the kitchen, grabbing everything your mother asked you to bring her... Her teaching you how to slice the wakame and tofu... And both giggling and laughing out loud when you couldn't hold your chopsticks well...

You smile at the thought.

You come back to reality and take a saucepan from the cupboard, put the water to boil and pour the rice in it once done.
You take a pan as well and put the sliced meat and eggs mixed in it.
Ok next.

You go to the bathroom and decide to take a shower to refresh yourself, especially after what happened during detention.
You squeeze you legs just at the thought.
You put your hands on your face and take a deep breath.
Focus Anastasia.

You let out a loud but quick breath trying to persuade your brain that you're done with what happened and you're ready to move on.

You take off your clothes and enter the shower. You run the water until it's warm and put yourself underneath when done.
You let the water glide on your slightly tanned skin and tilt your head back, your muscles relaxing as the heat from the steam fills the room.

Hhhhhhhhhhh...

Minutes passes as you think about him,
yes, everything went too fast and it's still super wrong but...
the way your body crave his touch...
His dominant behavior making your intimate part go crazy...
When you think about him removing your underwear slowly... running wet kisses down your stomach... putting your legs on his shoulders as push his tongue inside you, eating you out passionately... your moan and his growls filling the room as you pull on his messy hair... he makes you come and stand back up, whispering dirty things in your ear... you take off his belt and unzip his pants... he smirk and nibble your earlobe, placing hickeys down your neck... you pull on his tie and remove his boxer... You feel him placing himself at your entrance, teasing you... you open your mouth and say "Do it."...
He grab your hips and pu-

Your eyes shot opens as you smell a burning odor.
"SHIT!!"
You turn off the water and grab a towel in a hurry.
You run to your kitchen, soaking the floor from your shower.
argh i hate me ! why are you so clumsy today huh ? that doesn't look like you 'Stasia.
You see that the pan where you put the ham and eggs is burned. You sigh and put the pan in the sink.

Congratulations Anastasia. You just burned your meal. But it's not a big deal because you where fantasizing about Mr. butterflies huh. Sometimes i wish i was the voice in the head of somebody smarter than your dumb ass pff...

You smile ironically "I guess buttery rice will be just fine for tonight..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 1K 49
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 2 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 �...
3.7K 108 20
𝓘𝓷 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓹𝓼, 𝓨/𝓝 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓵, 𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓲𝓬 𝓵𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓬𝔂. 𝘠/𝘕 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘹 𝘛𝘰𝘯𝘺 𝘚𝘵...
26.3K 616 16
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞�...
1.4M 38.2K 165
Just a bunch of oneshots about my favorite kind-of Avenger. Please request! I need ideas to write about. Note: I don't own Marvel. Or anything real...