EDKV 2 Fan fiction - Toota jo...

By kairavikaul

Namaste my very beautiful readers. I feel that edkv 2 suffered highly due to the pandemic. I remember the las... More

Chap 2- New neighbours
Chap 3- Hidden sorrow
Chap 4- New rivals
Chap 5- Shattered hopes
Chap 6- Lovely rains
Chap 7- Tea time
Chap 8- A lost childhood
Chap 9- Against our wishes
Chap 10- A misunderstanding
Chap 11- Gloom and despair
Chap 12- Settling things
Chap 13- Fear and panic
Chap 14- Enough is enough
Chap 15- Things gone wrong
Chap 16- Strange things
Chap 17- Different opinions
Chap 18- Saathiya
Chap 19- Rooh mein aake, aise basse ho
Chap 20- An evil plan
Chap 21- The truth
Chap 22- Shravan proved innocent
Chap 23- Mere liye tum sufi ho
Chap 24- Will Shravan trust Suman?
Chap 25- Misunderstandings amplify
Chap 26- A stormy Sunday
Chap 27- Suman finds a new tutor
Chap 28- Shravan is worried

Chap 1- A new life

917 22 2
By kairavikaul

"Did you hear that papa? Devraj and his family are moving into "The Bhatias' Residence." They have purchased the second floor!" Colonel Vijay Tiwari told his father while serving him his morning tea.

"Thats wonderful news!" said Retired Brigadier Mohan Tiwari," I havent seen Devraj in years. The last time I saw them was on Avni's eighth birthday celebration."

"I know," said Colonel Vijay," Papa, I will take your leave now. I must return to the cantonement."

Saying so, Colonel Vijay went into his room to get dressed. His daughter Suman was ironing his army uniform.

"Papa," she said recognising the sound of his footsteps," will you be able to come for the republic day function in my school? I will be representing my school in the parade!"

"I cant promise," said Colonel Vijay," but let me tell you that I feel so proud that my daughter is the first female cadet to earn this honor."

"No worries papa," she said with a smile on her face," You can get dressed now. And I will ask Damroo bhaiya to prepare breakfast."

Suman left the room and walked towards the kitchen where Damroo was busy kneading the flour.

"I will prepare papa's favourite masala chai," she thought and happily began working.

The Malhotra family was travelling to their new residence in two separate cars. All the furniture had been arranged and the house was almost ready to be moved into.

"Why Bhopal papa?" Shravan asked his father," I loved Delhi so much."

"Yes, I know," said Devraj," you enjoyed bunking school and going to the cinema , you enjoyed late night parties and what not! But here, you will live a disciplined life. We are moving into a colony where majority of the residents are people from the Indian army. You will get to learn so much."

"Why are you always after my son," his wife Kavita interrupted him.

"Kavita ji," said Devraj," I know that you both didnt want to leave Delhi. But you know how heavily our business has suffered. After a lot of hardwork, I have got this deal of designing bullet proof jackets for the Indian army. How could I let it go?"

"I know," said Kavita," dont worry dear. It will all be fine very soon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 1.2K 43
Mina just wants, she and her sister ( Sana ) to be close like before. She would do anything for it. That's why when Sana asked Mina not to too close...
DESTINY By Amy

Fanfiction

29.3K 2.1K 21
Hey guys a new writer here. I've been a silent reader for quite a long time and I'd always wished for ragini to have a different ending . The way tej...
16.1K 1K 52
Basically, it's about a girl who suffered a heart break and that heart break made her arrogant, not trusting anyone (trust issues), with that trust i...
42.2K 3.8K 66
~ Dangerous Life Ahead ~ • Book 2 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Panchali Rathore, Ex- CEO of Rathore Industries, now the Crown Princess of Hastinapur...