Dive into the Ocean, Walk int...

By Koushilicious

What would happen if a merman prince with heart as pure as milk meets a human who doesn't even care to others... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
๐™ฐ๐š—๐š—๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Good Day!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 15

1.2K 111 62
By Koushilicious

“Woah! So this is an amusement park?!” Jake asked as his jaw dropped at the sight. Sunghoon then reached for Jake’s chin to gently close his mouth.

“So amused, aren’t we? If you keep doing that, a fly might enter your mouth” Sunghoon said.

“This place is so huge, Sungie” Jake said as he roamed his eyes around the place. Jake then suddenly felt so excited as he saw everything that is inside the place.

While walking, Jake also heard loud screams above him, and when he looked up, he saw a huge roller coaster. He smiled at the sight.

“Don’t tell me that you want to try that too” Sunghoon said beside him while walking and Jake looked in his direction.

“Uhmm, maybe some other time, I just really wanted to try the ferris wheel, eat and go back home immediately since I need to get up early tomorrow for work” Jake said with a smile.

“Okay, if that’s what you want” Sunghoon said before walking together to buy their ticket in the ticket booth for the ferris wheel.

And when they are already on the line, waiting for their turn to enter, Sunghoon noticed how obviously excited Jake is as he slightly bounced on his place.

Sunghoon then feel the urge to calm the other so he just tugged Jake’s arm to pull him beside him and put an arm around his shoulder, making Jake stucked at his place.

Jake suddenly felt his heart skipped a beat and hotness crept on his face for what Sunghoon did and looked at him with a shocked expression which is a wrong move because when he turned his head, he just saw Sunghoon’s face close to him.

Sunghoon was also shocked at what he did but still maintained his stoic face to keep his cool.

‘Damn, this weird feeling again’ Sunghoon thought to himself as he tried to shake it off.

“Yieeh~! Sungie, it’s our turn” Jake said which made Sunghoon brought back to reality.

Jake then excitedly headed the passenger-carrying component after greeting and handing the ticket to the personnel.

“Enjoy” the personnel said and Jake giggled.

“Thank you, mister” Jake said between his giggles as he pulled Sunghoon inside as well.

Jake sat first and Sunghoon sat in front of him but Jake suddenly felt scared as he remembered that this ride would rotate and bring him high (yes, he is slightly scared of heights) so he scooted over beside Sunghoon’s seat and Sunghoon just looked at him with judging eyes.

“Why?” Jake asked him.

“Why are you here? Sit there” Sunghoon commanded as he pointed to the seat in front of him but Jake just shook his head.

“I don’t want to” Jake said and looked outside as he felt that the wheel was now starting to move once again, letting out a cute sound of amusement on his lips.

Sunghoon then just chuckled and turned his face to Jake.

“Why, are you scared of heights?” Sunghoon teased.

“O-Of course not”

“You are”

“Hell no”

“Yes”

“No”

“Yes” Sunghoon said with a smirk as soon as he saw Jake starting to be annoyed. Jake then took a deep breath and spoke with a higher voice.

“Just a little, okay?” Jake said and rolled his eyes in exasperation.

Sunghoon then just widened his smirk as he won this time from Jake.

“Oh! I remember! How about we take a picture here?” Jake asked Sunghoon while looking for his phone inside his pocket.

“Tss. I don’t take pictures”

“Stop being a mood killer, Sungie” Jake said as he lifted the phone to put them together in one frame.

“One, two, three.. Smile!” Jake said and captured the photo but as soon as he checked it on the gallery, Sunghoon was not even smiling.

“Yah! You don’t even smile” Jake whined but Sunghoon just ignored him “But that’s fine. You look so handsome here” Jake complimented which made Sunghoon feel weird again but just shrugged it off as he rolled his eyes.

"I know" Sunghoon said and slightly turned his body to the side to face Jake while Jake was looking at him with teasing smile.

"Eyy... Sungie has confidence, huh?" Jake said while slightly poking Sunghoon's side.

Sunghoon then take a defense and keep on going on the other side of his seat while Jake just keep on poking his side, going nearer and nearer to him.

"Yah, Jake. Stop" Sunghoon said while stopping himself to laugh from what Jake is doing.

"Jake, I swear. If you don't stop..." Sunghoon threatened him but Jake doesn't even budge and cut off what he is saying when his back touched the side of the passenger-carrying component as Jake was infront of him while giggling.

Sunghoon then squint his eyes to Jake.

"No!" Sunghoon screamed when Jake started to attack him with tickles. And with that, Sunghoon suddenly burst into laughters.

And that is when Jake stopped doing his silly action.

It was the first time he saw Sunghoon smile and laugh right in front of his face.

That smile... was awesome.

Jake then found himself staring at Sunghoon's face. He never knew that Sunghoon could be this fucking handsome, especially when he wears his smile.

He just watched Sunghoon to calm himself as he felt something weird inside his stomach.

...Butterflies?

Jake also felt hotness creeping up on his face.

Damn. He never knew that he can be this affected when he saw Sunghoon's smile.

“What?” Sunghoon asked when he recovered from laughing his lungs out and noticed Jake that has been staring at him with a little shocked expression.

‘What’s wrong with this idiot?’ Sunghoon thought.

Sunghoon’s question brought Jake back to reality and his shocked face turned into a smile while still looking at Sunghoon.

“Sungie, your smile looks so pretty” Jake said and paused for a while “I want to see that everyday” he said softly and Sunghoon just rolled his eyes for what Jake said but still blushed a little to what he heard.

“Shut up, idiot. I have no time for your shitty words” Sunghoon said and pushed Jake gently for him to be able to sit properly again.

The ride took 20 minutes yet it feels so short for the both of them with lots of chit chats, bickering and teasing.

“Aww, that was short” Jake said when they finally got out of the ferris wheel. Jake then turned his head to Sunghoon with a bright smile and said “Shall we do that once again?” he said with sparkly eyes.

“That’s enough for you, brat. I think we should eat our dinner now. It’s getting late” Sunghoon said because he knows that if Jake would request another time, he would not be able to say no.

“Fine. Let’s just come back here some other time, yeah?” Jake said and went out of the amusement park with Sunghoon on his side.

Sunghoon then smiled softly at the thought of coming back here with Jake. Good thing, Jake wasn’t looking because if he did, for sure, he will tease Sunghoon again to death.

“That was fun though. It was my first time riding a ferris wheel” Jake said while slightly hopping on his steps “Thank you for letting me try this with you, Sungie”

Now, Sunghoon already discovered new thing about him with a help of Jake.

The feeling that is new to him.

The feeling of…

Happiness

~♕︎♕︎♕︎~

“Oh! Here we are!” Jake excitedly said as he stood up on the bus and dragged Sunghoon out of the bus.

“Aish, can you please calm down for a bit?” Sunghoon said as he let himself be dragged by Jake inside the restaurant.

And when they opened the door, Jake paused walking for a while and closed his eyes to savor the aroma inside the place.

Hmmm seafoods

Jake once again remembered the ocean as he inhaled the scent swifting through the air. The smell of the ocean is here.

The feeling of being soaked with the salty water of the ocean, the seaweeds that dance along the waves, the shell, clams and starfish laying on the seabed, the castle, his family--

“Hey, are you done already?” Sunghoon interrupted his thoughts so Jake just rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“You ruined my moment, aish” Jake said before stomping his feet and find for the best seat which made Sunghoon chuckle on his place while watching him.

Jake smiled when he saw a vacant table beside the glass walls. Yeah, this is the perfect place.

Sunghoon just followed the older and saw him comfortably sitting on one of the chairs already so he also went there and sat in front of him. Jake then reached his hand with a wallet to Sunghoon with a sheepish smile on his lips. Sunghoon just furrowed his eyebrows to him.

“What?” Sunghoon asked.

“Go and order for us” Jake commanded confidently.

“What the fuck, Jake? How dare you to command me?” Sunghoon said while crossing his arms and leaning his back on the chair.

“I just told you that it will be my treat, I never say that I’ll be facing the counter. Besides, it is your chance to order everything that you want” Jake said.

“I said no” Sunghoon said.

“Sunghoon-ah, I’m serious right now” Jake said with a stoic face.

‘No Sungie? He must be really serious’ Sunghoon thought before snatching the wallet on Jake’s hand.

“Fine” Sunghoon hissed before standing up and going to the counter to order while slapping himself mentally as he let Jake to command him.

“Aish, what’s happening to you, Sunghoon?” Sunghoon whispered to himself.

On the other hand, they don't even know that there are three people eyeing them once again, watching and observing their moves inside the restaurant.

“Ohh I see.. Sunghoon is being friends with the new guy huh?” the boss said.

“That’s kinda new though. I haven’t seen him hang out with other people aside from the Veleno and his uncle after three years” the guy on his right said.

“Yeah, actually. Are they perhaps.. Boyfriends?” the guy on his left said.

“Oh, it will be good if he is” the boss said with a smirk and turned his head to face the guy on his right “So how about your assignment, huh? Have you done background checking with those two new members?” he asked but the guy on his right just shook his head.

“Actually boss, among all the people that I checked, those two are the hardest, I swear. The only thing that I knew about them for now is their names” the guy on the right explained.

“Really? So what are their names?” he asked.

“That guy with Sunghoon, is Jake Shim. I can’t even trace where he is from but I heard that they are from Australia with Sunoo” he explained “Sunoo, on the other hand, is the guy with a very beautiful pair of foxy eyes that hides into a crescent when he smile, porcelain perfect white skin that could be use in a beauty product advertisement, sweet voice, contagious smile--” the guy on the right said but was cut off immediately when the guy on the left talked.

“Yah Geonu hyung! Stop fanboying over him, please?” the guy on the left said and Geonu just held a peace sign with a sheepish smile. The guy on the left then rolled his eyes before turning his head to the boss “Kim Sunoo is the guy that Niki is being close with. Maybe their age is a little close that’s why they often hang out together” the guy on the left explained.

The boss then held his chin as if he was thinking something deep.

“We should make a move for the earliest possible time and since Sunghoon looks so close with this ‘Jake’ guy. I should mark him as a target for making a move against Veleno.” the boss said seriously.

“Okay boss, we’ll do our best to find information about them quickly. Please trust us on this one” the guy on the left said.

The boss then smirked on his seat before sipping on the drink on his hand.

“Uhmm boss? You really look so serious and terrifying as hell but that banana milk of yours makes you look so cute” the guy on the left said which made the boss look at him, eyes squinting.

“Shut up, Nicholas” the boss said stoically.

⛓️⚜️⛓️

𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍  𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙷𝙰𝙷𝙰𝙷𝙰

𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚜𝚜😏 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜?

𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚂𝙾 𝙼𝚄𝙲𝙷 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶, 𝙳𝚄𝙳𝙴𝚂❣️
𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜😊
𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚐𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚙𝚊𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚖💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 15.7K 40
"WHOMST THE FUCK" Jake screamed, aiming his phone like a weapon at the stranger who he woke up next to, the devil stood up smirking, "Park Sunghoon...
16.5K 937 29
Jake worked for a company that was known for its amazing quality products. He really enjoyed his job and was not expecting anything else. Not until s...
163K 8.9K 30
"Uhm.. I know it's not my business but you look a little sad and lonely so.. wanna join our water balloon fight??" In which Jake accidentally mistake...
93.7K 4.6K 19
a story where jay and his dad go to their servants house for vacation and there he meets a boy that happened to be servants son . started : 05/05/202...