The Crusader of Rebirth (JJBA...

By Neko_Rangel28

"Everywhere we shine death and life burn into something new..." ā€• Aberjhani (Y/N) is a 10 year old kid who ha... More

Bio
The "Harem"
Prolouge - (Y/N)'s past
This Is a Rather Bizzare Day
Who Will Be Reality's Judge?
I got a question for you.
I'm Sorry?!
5k?!?!?!?
Target Set! Let's Move, Crusadars!
Tower Of Grey With Some Gray Clouds!
Q&A incoming. ask me questions. (Closed)
Answers!!!
The Silver Chariot, and The Burning Magician.
About this story
Memories Resurface as the Waves Hit as Strong
Strength In Trust! Strength In Friendship!
New Charecter
Devilish Imposter! The Courageous Rebel!
Anne Bio
DUAL HEAT ATTACKS!!!
Remember the Queen

One Door Leads To Another

7.5K 107 64
By Neko_Rangel28

A/N - Sorry for not updating this story in a while, I didn't have a lot of time with school, work, family and many other things. I didn't have as much of a good time as some of you I guess but I'm back.

As I'm writing this, people around me are reminded about the horific events of the holocaust and soon we will be reminded of those who have fallen during wars and terror attacks. This memorial is very important and I'd like to share it with you all as this subject is important to me.

I have family that suffered during the holocaust and I have family that is a part of the army.

I thank you all for understanding as now we will return to our story.

Last time on "The Crusader of Rebirth

Kakyoin: "You're going to regret... Dragging that out of her, Jojo." She said, clearly in pain. Just then, A finger mark is seen on her head.

???: "That's it? what a load of nonsense." The voice called out.

Jotara: '(Y/N), He also has a Stand?! And why isn't he standing up?' She thought.

Kakyoin: "What a powerful Stand... And (Y/N)'s is no joke as well..." And with that, she was out cold laying on the floor.

Jotara: 'I've got to have her explain some things about Dia, and I'll need to introduce everyone to (Y/N), Didn't Kakyoin say that Dia was looking to get him? Crap, he isn't safe anymore...'

Jotara: "Right. Gramps, Avdol, This is the boy I said I can't allow myself to harm, (Y/N)."

No POV:

Avdol: "(Y - (Y/N)?! That's the person you were speaking about?" She asked.

Everyone looked at the young kid, all who didn't know him thought that he looked extremely young to be at high school. 'He can't be more than 10 years old' they thought. Holly, who heard about him from Jotara, knew who he was but that was the first time that she saw him in person. Joseph, who only heard so little about him, was surprised to see that the one his granddaughter was protecting was that little kid.

Joseph: "Uhhh?! That's the one? Jotara, surely you jest! And why did you bring him here?!"

None seem to have noticed the suspicious look that the child was giving, all but Holly. She was wondering why he looked so tense, since she doesn't know much about him so she went towards him with the intention to treat his wounds. However, the moment she was close to him and he saw her approaching, he summoned his Stand. Reality Rebirth immediately went on the defensive, ready to protect his user from all harm. The revelation of his Stand made all but Jotara be on guard.

Holly: "Wha-"

Joseph: "WHAT?!?!?! He has a Stand?! And he is preparing to attack! Avdol!" He yelled, telling Avdol that they must fight.

Jotara: "Wait, gramps!" She tried to stop her grandfather, but he didn't listen.

As the two attacked, RR punched the attacks away with immense speed. After that, he went and attacked the two Stand users and hit them directly, without much force. That surprised the two, since they didn't feel much pain. However, the true intent of that attack was unknown to them.

Joseph: "That is a fast Stand, but it barely has any power."

Avdol: "If that is all that Stand can do, then he won't be-" But she was cut off by a force that hit her.

As Avdol went flying out of the room, Joseph felt the same force. They both were launched out of the room and out to the garden. Meanwhile, Jotara stared at the fight with surprise in her eyes. Kakyoin, doing the same as Jotara, was the first to speak.

Kakyoin: "J-Just what is this Stand capable of?"

Then, as Joseph and Avdol returned into the room, they could all hear what was said next, and were surprised by who said it.

RR: "Stop it already! Why are you attacking us?"

That alone caused everyone to look at the kid and his Stand. Not understanding the situation, they heard the kid speak and were terrified of what they heard.

(Y/N): "Why even bother, it's not like they are any different."

RR: "Oh come on! What about Jotara? She didn't do a thing to you."

The sound of the kid in front of them and the words he said may have not been much to most of the people in the room, but Jotara realized that something was wrong. She knew that no kid his age should act and speak like that.

Jotara: 'Just what have you been through, (Y/N)?'

(Y/N) POV:

While all of that was happening, (Y/N) was having a talk with RR in his mind. Since he couldn't trust any of the people around him, and two of them attacked him, he wasn't going to speak too much in front of them.

(Y/N): 'Jotara will just leave me in the end. All of those who don't hurt me do that. Why would she be any different?'

RR: 'That "Kakyoin" person said that she's looking for you, right? And Jotara said that she was protecting you all of this time. Maybe, just maybe, she is.'

(Y/N): 'And if not? What if I show any weakness in front of her and she will use that against me when the time comes? Why should I trust anyone if none treats me like a human?'

RR: 'I think you should at least try. Worst case scenario, I will help you like always.'

(Y/N): 'I'll think about it.'

No POV:

As (Y/N) was having his chat with his stand, the Jotara was looking at him with a sad expression. She was trying to understand what was happening to him and why couldn't he stand up any more. Avdol was trying to understand how could a Stand talk. Joseph was still thinking about fighting but Holly was holding him back.

Joseph: "let go of me Holly! He's a Stand user!"

Holly: "Stop it, papa! He's just a young kid!"

As all of this was going on, Kakyoing could only think of her family, and why would the one who controlled her be interested in a young child no older than 10.

Kakyoin: 'Could it be that it is because of his Stand? But she didn't inform me when she sent me that he had a Stand. Then why?'

While that was happening Jotara decided to calm Joseph down. She knew that (Y/N) isn't an enemy since he helped her out back at her school.

Jotara: "Calm it down, gramps. He isn't an enemy."

Joseph: "And how can you tell?"

Jotara: "He helped me fight Kakyoin. If he didn't help me, I don't know what the outcome would've been."

All of that, (Y/N) heard. To say that he was touched was an understatement. That was the first time in his life someone aside from his spirit treated him with kindness of any kind.

RR: 'Told you~' He said, teasing.

(Y/N): 'Fine, I guess you were right.'

For the first time in his life, (Y/N) felt that he could trust someone. He didn't know why, he just felt like that. It may only be Jotara, but that is more people he could trust than ever before. He now trusted Jotara, nor fully, but more than before.

Jotara was now walking towards him. Out of instinct he curled into a ball to try and minimize himself. Jotara could only feel worried for him as she saw that he was still scared of people.

Jotara: "You OK, (Y/N)?"

The way she asked him, that was when he realized that she had no intentions to harm him, as her voice was gentle and held worry, in the purest form. Even her eyes held worry in them. For the first time in his life he felt as if he could trust a human being. For the first time in years, he felt emotions. He was happy. Out of happiness, he began to cry. Tears of joy and relief streamed slowly down his face as he replied in a quiet voice.

(Y/N): "I'm ok, and thank you."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was now evening. Jotara managed to have a conversation with (Y/N) and she convinced him to allow her mother, Holly, to treat his wounds. Jotara explained to everyone that (Y/N) was always bullied because most people at the school thought that he looked down on them. She explained that most people didn't accept the ten years old kid who was smarter than most of them. She also explained that she was always trying her best to protect him since she didn't like seeing him being bullied. In her eyes, he was simply a smart kid with great potential that was treated poorly because of something he had no control over. Once she was finished, Holly was nearly crying, tears were visible in her eyes. Avdol could only feel sorrow and hate towards herself after attacking the kid. She didn't know how someone like him has a Stand, but assumed that it manifested due to his past. Joseph was still skeptical about the kid, but once Jotara said that Dia was trying to get him, he knew that he was no enemy. Kakyoin was saddened to say the least. She always believed that her childhood was bad, now she felt blessed to not be picked on by others.

Jotara: "That's about all I know." She said, finishing the story.

Holly: "You poor thing. I can't believe none of the teachers did a thing about it!"

Jotara: "They did." She said, however, her voice said that it was bad. "Many of them tormented him as well."

(Y/N): "Still not the worst I've seen." He thought that he said that in a way none would hear, but all did.

Jotara: "What do you mean by that?"

Understanding he was heard, (Y/N) decided to tell them all his story. He didn't know why, but the fact that Jotara and Holly cared was enough to make him talk. That was the longest he has spoken in a long time. Everyone who was present at the room was quiet aside from the young kid, who spilled his story to those who heard. From the abuse of his parents, to how no one ever helped him, to him having to survive on the streets with no help. He also explained how his Stand appeared, calling it a spirit. He told them everything. The one thing Jotara noticed was that he was saying all of that without any emotions. From time to time, (Y/N) would cough, explaining that he can't speak much without feeling pain in his throat due to his abuse. In the end, Jotara asked the final question she had unanswered.

Jotara: "You said back at the school that you can't stand up... Why is that?"

(Y/N) could only look down in shame. He never liked the fact that he was disabled from his waist down. It was from the most brutal abuse his parents gave him and he would no longer be able to walk. He told them that story and they were all shocked. As he spoke, memories from all of his abuse and torture were playing in his mind.

(Y/N): "Because of that, I used RR to help me walk, but that was only until a certain time. Our fight at the school simply shortened it."

Everyone was saddened by his story. Holly and Jotara the most. Holly since she couldn't believe he had to go through all of that. Jotara because she felt as if she failed to help him. Suddenly, Holly clapped her hands.

Holly: "How about you stay here? We got some spare rooms that you could sleep in and we will help you with whatever you need."

(Y/N): "Why..." He asked, surprised. "You just met me, yet you will help me?"

Jotara: "That's a great idea mom. What do you say? We'll help you. You can even call me sis if you want." As she said that, Holly could see Jotara having a warm smile on her face.

(Y/N) could only break down once more into tears. He was so happy to finally have someone who cared for him. He really did see Jotara from that moment as his sister.

(Y/N): "Thank you... Thank you so much!" He said, closing his eyes and for the first time in what felt for him like forever, he smiled.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In a dark room, a figure was fuming with anger. Said figure was none other than Dia, as she could see how (Y/N) was happy with the Joestars.

Dia: "Damn you Jotara! I'll kill you for even daring to speak with my (Y/N)! He will be mine and I'll make sure of that!"

As she said that, an old woman by the name of Enyaba was seen next to her. She was chuckling as she gave the good news to the one who wished to follow.

Enyaba: "Mistress Dia, The Joestars won't get far. The moment they dare to do anything, we will kill them all, and bring that child to you."

A/N - That's it for this chapter.

It is shorter as per your request. I'll say each chapter from here on out would be between 1500 words to 3000 words. I'll try to keep it under those conditions so I'll be able to give you people more chapters than before.

Next time on "The Crusader of Rebirth"!

What's this?! Why is Holly unconscious? A journey to Egypt? Let's get going! We must save her and beat Dia!

Up next! "Target Set! Let's Move, Crusaders!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 125 77
[Has a TVtropes Page] - Musutafu, the place where it all began. The place where the greatest hero in all of Japan was born, and where his backstory t...
344 11 10
No man is an island. Even the strongest people could use a companion by their side-and Jotaro Kujo, whether he liked it or not, would have to deal wi...
187K 4.3K 60
The story follows Jotaro Kujo and his team of Crusaders as they travel to Egypt in the hopes of finding and killing an evil, immortal vampire named D...
777 65 49
Hiroko Hoshino is just your average 17-year-old girl, but her whole world gets turned upside down when she is shot with a mysterious arrow that gives...