๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, han seojun

็”ฑ S4LTBURN

๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the ex best friends reunite after time apart following the incident that tore them away ๆ›ดๅคš

# ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ โ”โ” ( ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐— ๐—”๐—ก๐—–๐—œ๐—ก๐—š )
โ”โ”โ” # ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ ( ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง )
โ”โ”โ” # ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ ( ๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ )
ห—ห‹ 01
ห—ห‹ 02
ห—ห‹ 03
ห—ห‹ 04
ห—ห‹ 05
ห—ห‹ 06
ห—ห‹ 07
ห—ห‹ 08
ห—ห‹ 09
ห—ห‹ 10
ห—ห‹ 11
ห—ห‹ 12
ห—ห‹ 13
ห—ห‹ 14
ห—ห‹ 15
ห—ห‹ 16
ห—ห‹ 17
ห—ห‹ 18
ห—ห‹ 19
ห—ห‹ 20
ห—ห‹ 21
ห—ห‹ 22
ห—ห‹ 23
ห—ห‹ 24
ห—ห‹ 25
ห—ห‹ 26
ห—ห‹ 27
ห—ห‹ 28
ห—ห‹ 29
ห—ห‹ 30
ห—ห‹ 31
ห—ห‹ 32
ห—ห‹ 33
ห—ห‹ 34
ห—ห‹ 35
ห—ห‹ 36
ห—ห‹ 37
ห—ห‹ 38
ห—ห‹ 39
ห—ห‹ 40
ห—ห‹ 41
ห—ห‹ 42
ห—ห‹ 43
ห—ห‹ 44
ห—ห‹ 45
ห—ห‹ 46
ห—ห‹ 47
ห—ห‹ 48
ห—ห‹ 49
ห—ห‹ 50
ห—ห‹ 51
ห—ห‹ 52
ห—ห‹ 53
ห—ห‹ 54
ห—ห‹ 55
ห—ห‹ 56
ห—ห‹ 57
ห—ห‹ 58
ห—ห‹ 59
ห—ห‹ 60
โ”โ”โ” # ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ ( ๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข )
ห—ห‹ 61
ห—ห‹ 62
ห—ห‹ 63
ห—ห‹ 64
ห—ห‹ 65
ห—ห‹ 66
ห—ห‹ 67
ห—ห‹ 68
ห—ห‹ 69
ห—ห‹ 70
ห—ห‹ 71
ห—ห‹ 72
ห—ห‹ 73
ห—ห‹ 74
ห—ห‹ 75
ห—ห‹ 76
ห—ห‹ 77
ห—ห‹ 78
ห—ห‹ 79
ห—ห‹ 80
ห—ห‹ 81
ห—ห‹ 82
ห—ห‹ 83
ห—ห‹ 84
ห—ห‹ 85
ห—ห‹ 86
ห—ห‹ 87
ห—ห‹ 88
ห—ห‹ 89
ห—ห‹ 90
ห—ห‹ 91
ห—ห‹ 92
ห—ห‹ 93
ห—ห‹ 94
ห—ห‹ 95
ห—ห‹ 96
ห—ห‹ 97
ห—ห‹ 98
ห—ห‹ 99
ห—ห‹ 100
ห—ห‹ 101
ห—ห‹ 102
ห—ห‹ 103
ห—ห‹ 104
ห—ห‹ 105
ห—ห‹ 106
ห—ห‹ 107
ห—ห‹ 108
ห—ห‹ 109
ห—ห‹ 110
ห—ห‹ 112
ห—ห‹ 113
ห—ห‹ 114
ห—ห‹ 115
ห—ห‹ 116
ห—ห‹ 117
ห—ห‹ 118
ห—ห‹ 119
ห—ห‹ 120
ห—ห‹ 121
ห—ห‹ 122
ห—ห‹ 123
ห—ห‹ 124
ห—ห‹ 125
ห—ห‹ 126
ห—ห‹ 127
ห—ห‹ 128
ห—ห‹ 129
ห—ห‹ 130
ห—ห‹ 131
ห—ห‹ 132
ห—ห‹ 133
ห—ห‹ 134
ห—ห‹ 135
ห—ห‹ 136
ห—ห‹ 137
ห—ห‹ 138
ห—ห‹ 139
ห—ห‹ 140
โ”โ”โ” # ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ ( ๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜ )
( ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐— ๐—˜๐——๐—ฌ ) โ”โ” # ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ

ห—ห‹ 111

9.4K 500 47
็”ฑ S4LTBURN

╭                                                                 ╮
━━━ " 📂  " ‍..⃗. ༉

𝙍 𝙊 𝙈 𝘼 𝙉 𝘾 𝙄 𝙉 𝙂

! chapter one hundred
& eleven ─── ʚĭɞ

╰                                                               ╯

Seojun and Miyeon had joined Suho at his house, managing to make some ramen and together they sat around the counter and ate it.

Their day hadn't been filled with physical activities (unless you counted Seojun and Suho running away from those men the first angered), but they were truly exhausted in the emotional sense. Visiting Seyeon's grave together had been a big step. And it was necessary for them to do so, to consolidate the truth that had been revealed and fall back into what their lives could have been had the truth just been told.

Suho leaned back, the noodles far to hot. "Stop spilling." He told Seojun, who was eating them incredibly quickly across from him. "Should I add rice?"

"Yes." Seojun and Miyeon replied, watching as Suho filmed the pot before taking another portion for t
themselves.

Seojun's eating habits seemed to have deteriorated but front of his friends, and he finished his in probably record time. "Thanks." He said, looking over at Suho. "Get me some water." Seojun's hand pointed over to the refrigerator. With a sigh, Suho did as he was asked and moved to get him some, only for a phone to ring and he slammed the door and turned back.

The three of them checked their own. "Not mine." Miyeon held hers up, displaying a bank lockscreen. Seojun did the same, instead showing it was his, and Suho looked almost warily between them.

"Don't show off that you're dating." Seojun said, the Hwang girl feeling a little odd inside as the topic was brought up. Her and Seojun had avoid all discussions about any of that stuff, and this was the first time it has been mentioned between them. Granted, Suho was there so it was a little less awkward.

Suho signed again, putting the phone down and not saying anything as he moved back over to the fridge. "Did you two make up?" Seojun asked.

"I said to stay out of it." Suho replied. Given the Lee boy's words, Miyeon didn't care to ask about what it was, instead glancing over at Seojun who only shrugged.

"How can I?" Seojun's eyes flickered over to Miyeon before continuing. "Didn't you fight because of the rumour that she and I are dating?" The explanation came with ease, the Han boy managing to fit it into the conversation without sounding awkward. Something about it made her feel a little sick. "You petty loser." Seojun added teasingly.

"There must be a reason why she can't tell the others that you two are dating." Seojun continued, Miyeon taking the final bite of her food with her eyes averted. She definitely knew why Jugyeong wasn't telling people, but she expected that Suho would want to explain that one - if he was going to anyway.

"Like what?" Suho poured the glass of water, and it seemed like he wasn't going to mention it. "Do you want one as well?" He asked, looking over at Miyeon and pouring her a glass as well.

"I think it's because of Kang Soojin." Seojun said, picking up his glass and taking a sip. Miyeon was panicking a little internally, and instead of dumping her cup of water over Seojun's head, she reached over and pinched his thigh, meeting the boy's glare with wide eyes.

"Kang Soojin?" Suho repeated, glancing between Seojun and Miyeon to see why they were looking at each other like that.

"How are you in a relationship when you're this dense?" Seojun asked, tearing his eyes away from Miyeon and back onto Suho. But he didn't get a reply, Suho's phone ringing and the boy hurrying to pick it up and rush out.

Miyeon leaned back in her chair to check that Suho was gone (he had gone into the little slither of outside area through the door beside his couch), and upon her stool wobbling Seojun's arm shot out to steady her.

He seemed like he was expecting a thanks, but it was clear he wasn't going to get just that, given Miyeon's expression. "I didn't say you could tell him!" She hissed. "That might only make it worse - who knows what Soojin is like when she's rejected? I've seen her stand up to bullies, it can be really scary."

"Alright calm down." Seojun replied, flicking his hair out of his eyes. "She isn't going to attack the guy she likes. Jugyeong on the other hand - hey!" Miyeon had hit him on the shoulder. "Fine, nobody is getting attacked. Is that better?"

"Much better." Miyeon confirmed with a smile and a nod, twisting around to look at Suho, Seojun following her gaze and looking rather disheartened. "You know... he keeps the keys to that door in that little pot over there." She pointed out.

Seojun looked where she was gesturing fit, seeing a small yellow ceramic pot besides the organised clutter on the counter. In an instance, he was on his feet and by the pot, extracting a set of keys from it. Miyeon nodded, and waiting until Suho had fully turned his back, before darting over and locking the door.

He threw the keys over to Miyeon, who caught them and pocketed them, sitting down beside each other on the sofa. "You really slept on this for weeks? You should've come to mine, our sofa is a lot more comfortable." Seojun grumbled as he laid down, holding a pillow over his stomach.

"Are you ever going to let that go? Besides I'm just going to keep telling you the same thing - Suho lives alone in a big apartment. You live with your mom and Gowoon i  a smaller one. I couldn't possibly have stayed there for more than two days without feeling awful. At least here it's so big and empty that anyone else being there is welcomed." Miyeon retorted, also reaching for a cushion and cuddling it. "Oh look-" She mumbled, Seojun glancing over to the door to see Suho hang up the phone.

Smirking, the two of them both settled down on the couch, Miyeon pulling the blanket over her legs as she laid down facing the cushions. Hearing the door rattling, the pair of them glanced at each other, heads resting on the side of the sofa.

And with glints in their eyes they ignored Suho, getting comfortable on the sofa and making it look like they were sleeping as much as possible, but really they were whispering conversations to each other, shoulders hiding their facial expressions and mouths moving.

"Hey! Miyeon, Seojun!" Suho shouted, rattling the door even more. "Let me in!" He sounded particularly mad, which only spurred the two on the sofa on.

"How long do you think we should wait?" Miyeon asked, tilting her head down to Seojun just a little more and seeing his expression; one of mischief and misplaced smiles.

"However long you're wanting. He was showing off his relationship in front of me, mind you." Seojun replied. "You have the keys - you control it."

"I can't punish him because of that!" Miyeon hissed, and from the outside, Suho could see Seojun's shoulders shaking in controlled laughter.

"Just a little longer, okay?" The Han boy asked. "I want to see how long he can last before getting properly upset over it."

"Fine." Miyeon replied, meeting Seojun's eyes once more and smiling. She seemed to do a lot for him these days, and that was returned. And no matter how much they promised to forget it, she knew she wouldn't.

Seojun had kissed her. And not knowing the real reason why would perhaps haunt Miyeon forever.

Or at least until they let Suho back in and her mind was distracted once more.

❛ AUTHORS NOTE ━━ thank you for
400k! that's crazy tysm ily <3

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.2K 41
"๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ญ" ...................... ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐Œ๐ข๐ง ๐‰๐ข๐ฐ๐จ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐...
37.7K 3.3K 54
"I had a marvelous time ruining everything."
187K 6.9K 39
๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ -- ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
498K 14.7K 50
โ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™–๐™™?โž โ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ!โž - - - - "๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ...