Coldly Fragile || TAENNIE โœ“

By Cinderr_Blxsh

โJust don't trust and fall in love.โž Jennie, A delighted and energetic girl in front of the world wasn't the... More

A/N
Disclaimer
โ™ฅโ™กDescriptionโ™กโ™ฅ
Chapter 1: Her Torn life
Chapter 2: Illegal life
Chapter 3: His trustees
Chapter 4: Meeting her boyfriend
Chapter 5: The eye contact
Chapter 6: What happened?
Chapter 7: Coming to the Mansion
Chapter 8: Sex partners
Chapter 9: A fucked up situation
Chapter 10: Feeling something Inside
Chapter 11: Rules
Chapter 12: Way too comfortable
Chapter 13: His Sister
Chapter 14: Missing?
Chapter 15: Liking?
Chapter 16: What is happening to us?
A/N
Chapter 17: Periods
Chapter 18: Care.
Chapter 19: Stubborn feelings
Chapter 20: Past Talk
Chapter 21: Chaeyoung
Chapter 22: Tour
Chapter 23: Your touch
Chapter 24: Ball Party
Chapter 26: With her?
Chapter 27: Change
Chapter 28: Coming back?
Chapter 29: The Lie Hater
Chapter 30: Intruder
Chapter 31: Disappointment
Chapter 32: Caught off the trail
Chapter 33: Torture
Chapter 34: Dรฉcรจs
Chapter 35: I miss you
Chapter 36: Protect her
Chapter 37: Let me love you
Chapter 38: You and Me, Forever?
Chapter 39: Hurt
Chapter 40: I trusted you
Chapter 41: Real Game
Chapter 42: You and Me, Forever.
Special for you
.หšโ™ก โƒ— ๐ŸŽAsking Questions เผ„
Character Interview!๐ŸŒˆ
End/ Announcement
Tags
New book!

Chapter 25: Be in love with Misery

2K 126 48
By Cinderr_Blxsh

•🖤•

Author's Pov

The Kim Family reached the revenue too gracefully, showing their invitation card to the security guards though they didn't need to.

All spotlights landed on them as they entered, murmuring sounds filled the room, some complementing them while others despising.

Jennie couldn't help but let her jaw drop at the beautiful hall in front of her, it was bigger than a mansion. The Chandelier in the middle was making its beauty ten times better.

Mr.Kim along with Taehyung and Jennie following him like a lost puppy, they all headed to Mr. and Mrs. Lee to congratulate them.

"Happy Anniversary my friend! Hope you have more life together!" Mr. Kim said happily while the couple returned the same smile.

Mr. Kim wasn't wearing a mask as he was already a Mafia boss so it was more easily to know about his emotions. "Meet my son, V." Kim introduced his son and Lee greedily shook his hands with him.

"Oh, who wouldn't know about him! The most famous mafia heir." Mr. Lee complimented him but Taehyung only nodded not getting why he was too polite right now.

"And who is this beauty here?" The old man asked eyeing the young girl, obviously checking her out.

Taehyung jaw hardened at his stare as he shoved her beside him but didn't forget to grasp her waist to show who she belonged to.

"She is someone special." Jennie couldn't control the amount of happiness she held in her heart right now.

She felt special because he made her. Pulling away from the couple, both of them made their way to Jin and Jisoo. They all engaged in the talk with each other and Jennie liked she was not left out, she felt so nice.

The music was swaying in the background as Jennie drank some apple juice which was practically for children but she didn't drink at all. Taehyung chuckled as he saw her scrunched her nose looking at old people with very young girls.

This reminded her of that horrible memory of her being in the bidding room, she would've been in the place of those girls if Taehyung hasn't brought her, though their starting wasn't good, now everything was going perfect.

He was caring, sweet, a little playful, and goofy. He was wholesomely perfect for her. She looked up at his face, tears evident in her eyes. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and dragged her away from the crowd and asked her.

"Do you feel something bad? Is it hurting somewhere?" Continues question left his mouth and she just looked at him still astonish and overwhelmed at how much he was worried for her. Looking sideways to ensure no one was there and finally confirming it.

She removed her mask and his, pulled him closer capturing his lips for a kiss. The kiss was filled with love and devotion. To let him know she appreciated his each second for her. He was surprised at her submission but kissed her back anyways.

Pulling away she again wore the mask and made him wear it too but Taehyung didn't move, a crimson red shade was already on his cheeks and he felt lucky he had his mask on. He straightened his posture and Jennie said.

"Thank you for making me feel special, V." She engulfed him in her warm hug and he felt utterly ridiculously good with her. After she pulled out from the hug, she gently cupped her right cheek and said, "You're welcome."

The lunch had started and everybody gathered near the big dining room, Mr. Lee, of course, came and sit with Mr. Kim and Taehyung but this time they had two new faces with them.

"Meet my children, Lee Jong-suk and Lee Stephanie." Jennie's jaw tightened hearing that name, she was well aware that Taehyung was going to marry Stephanie, and looking at her, she was very beautiful, it was obvious why Taehyung was going to marry her.

Her hands unconsciously grasped Taehyung's under the table, he smirked knowing how was she feeling. "Hello, my future daughter-in-law." Mr. Kim was not helping Jennie either. Lisa who was sitting beside Jennie whispered in her ear.

"You know I hate you but I hate that bitch more." Jennie looked at her surprised that she finally talked to her as, since the time Lisa saw Jennie, she has been giving the poor girl a cold heart. "But this doesn't mean, I will help you."

Jennie sighed, Lisa wasn't helping at all neither she can seek any comfort from Jisoo or Nayeon as they were sitting far from her. She felt jealousy in her core of heart when she saw how both of them graciously talked with each other ignoring her.

If this wasn't enough, she tried coming in between their talk but Taehyung only subtly glared at her to stop and she felt unhappy at his actions, she can't even eat as she can't remove her mask. Mr. Kim and Mr. Lee smiled at each other before dragging their child on the stage.

Confusion was written on Taehyung's half face, at least that's what Jennie could read. Mr. Lee clinked a small spoon on his wine glass to gain attention and started to talk on his mic once he got it, "So, First I wanna thank all of you to make time and come to my party to congratulate us."

Mr. Lee falsely smiled at everyone because everyone here was for business reasons, they were mafias here who only came to either make a deal which would benefit them or to taste some new alcohol that Lee company transport.

"On this amazing day, I wanna make a new relationship with my dear friends, The Kim's! And to strengthen our friendship we have decided to let our children, V and Stephanie marry each other!" Clapping sounds and gasping was heard in the room.

Women despising the luck of Stephanie while she only smirked and men knowing how much more powerful Kims will get. Rings were brought to them, and Taehyung unemotionally slides them in Stephanie's ring finger while she does the same.

Jennie stood there, feeling like daggers were shot in her heart. Her legs were rather numb or so what others saw, she looked at him with pure sadness.

Even though she was fully aware he was getting married, her heart still didn't wanted to accept that.

She had several questions but no one to give her the answers.

Not being able to control her tears anymore, she let them down and ran away from there. She did get eyes from people, she passed but didn't care. Going in a dark corner of a small place, she let herself fall on her knees, feeling broken.

Agony lured around her as she sobbed, too hard. Taehyung doesn't care. I am no one special to him! I shouldn't have fallen in love! Why did I fell so hard? How am I supposed to get up? This is just pathetic.

Her sobs couldn't let her breathe as she shortened on it, she stood weakly and tried going from where she came to drink some water to calm her heavy breathing.

Luck wasn't on her side as she stumbled upon something and fell, like how she fell for Taehyung.

"Miss are you okay?" A voice was heard and she knew she has heard it somewhere, looking upward, both of them utterly surprised. Not in the world excepting each other in this situation.

"Jimin?" He stood there frozen while she quickly stood up completely forgetting about her heavy breathing, that doesn't matter right now.

"Why are you here? In a party suit?" Her question was enough to make him sweat hardly.

Before he could even think of any excuse, someone's voice echoed through the small hallway.

"Jimin Hyung?" Jungkook why now? Jimin thought and Jungkook, unknown of the whole situation happily came towards them.

"C'mon Hyung, Taehyung is having his engagement ceremony-" He stopped, shocked by his friend's actions.

Jimin scrunched down to his knees, basically kneeled on both his legs, pleading.

"Jennie please understand, I needed to lie because I can't dare to lose Chaeyoung, I love her a lot Jennie please- please." Jimin started sobbing but Jennie wasn't having it.

"Go away Jimin, I don't wanna talk about it now but don't think I will let you go about this filthy lie of yours, you are dead and you are not having Chaeyoung!" Jennie's voice sends shivers down the spine of both males there, Jimin uncontrollably sobbed but still went away with Jungkook.

She scrunched down and screamed, her life was so messed up, nothing good. Her best friend was in big problem, she knew how much Chaeyoung was deeply in love with Jimin, how would she be able to handle his truth?

Jennie knew she won't let her best friend be in love with any Mafia member specifically after what happened to her. Chaeyoung was way better and kind to deserve this, a harsh, hellish world. She is an angel, a born angel, she doesn't want her to be like her.

Broken. Miserable.

Oh how much she wished, that day she didn't believe that text. Though she wouldn't be happy there still she would've sought happiness with Chaeyoung and would have prevented herself from falling in love with Taehyung.

Someone's footsteps came near here and one look at his face and she despised it, he was the last person she wanted to see today, especially after what he has done, he has done nothing and that was the problem. "G-Go away." She calmly said in between her hurtful sobs.

Taehyung eyes soften at her miserable state, her bun was opened up, making her hair messy, she sat there uncomfortably in that long dress he brought for her.

He scrunched down and grasped her shoulders, pulling her closer to him but she painfully stated, "No, you are going to get married, you have a fiancée, this is wrong." She tried to pull away, one thing Jennie hated the most was cheating.

However, she stopped when he quietly whispers those words to her.

"I don't care about whoever I am married to, you are the most special person to me."

--
Hey, minies! Kinda long chapter I know, 1789 words, I don't know but I am enjoying writing so much for few days, and haha. Surprise!

I know this was unexpected but don't worry I won't disappoint you after! I wrote this big ass chapter because I finally got,

50 followers! Yay!!

I know this is not that big but I am very grateful to everyone who follows me, I love you my official minies♥♥♥

Anyways, hope you like the chapter~
Vote and comment your thoughts :)

Love you all,
-Jasmine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Sinister Love By

Fanfiction

13.9K 1K 47
"I can't believe you lied to me!" Her voice quivered with hurt, and tears streamed down her face. She looked down, trying to contain the storm of emo...
8K 773 15
โ™›Enemies to Lovers Romanceโ™› Jennie Ruby Jane is a pureblooded witch, who's in her fourth year at Hogwarts. A slytherin who is eager to be at the top...
755K 29.4K 65
๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ๐Ÿฅ€๐ŸŽฒ โ€ โœท โ•ฑ ๊’ท๊’ฆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐š…๐™ธ๐™พ๐š๐š‚ ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ด๐™ฝ'๐šƒ ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š†๐™ฐ๐šˆ๐š‚ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ถ๐™พ๐™พ๐™ณ ๐™ถ๐š„๐šˆ๐š‚ ๐“๐Ž๐—๐ˆ๐‚ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ โ”€โ”€ โChaotic people create the best che...
13.3K 665 15
"๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™™๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š. ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™–๐™™๐™ฃ...