Nanbaka x Male Reader (Remake...

By DragonTrainer02

There are shit tons of some mistakes or autocorrects. So please don't judge it's too badly, I'll be doing hea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
This is the end of the book.
Another male reader book
Long time no see

Chapter 10

6.5K 191 27
By DragonTrainer02

Y/n's pov;
"What happened to Jyugo?" Rock asked.

"I don't know" Nico said.

"His shackles they're gone... JYUGO!" Uno shouted, as Jyugo completely ignored him and kept his eyes on Musashi.

"Uno, whatever happened down there he isn't going to listen." I said.

"Well-".

"Damn him, It's all his fault!" Jyugo threw down his blade at Musashi. A huge power strike came from it. As Musashi jumped out of the way, the strike came closer to us. I felt someone grab me and jumped to the side as a explosion went off behind us.

"If you may have noticed, we're in the middle of a small emergency. Inmates, if you could follow the guards instructions and leave the stadium calmly. I repeat calmly." Mitsuru announced. The other inmates begin to panic and made their way to the exits.

Warden Hyakushiki's pov;
"Looks like that attack scared them good. Well if you ain't going to be calm, then don't fall and trample each other!" Mitsuru shouted to the inmates.

"Damage control, stop the cameras" I said.

"Aye aye Cap'n" He said.

"What is that creature?" I thought.

Y/n's pov;
"Wow, look at that we lived." Uno said.

"Is everyone alright?" Yamato asked.

"We're fine thanks to you, Yamato." Nico said.

"Yeah and thanks again, Seitarou." I say, while taking my arm off of him and grabbed the ledge again.

"No problem and I'll see what I could do to help the evacuation. I'm sure the inmates will be safe with you, sir." Seitarou says, before running off.

"Of course!" Yamato said.

"To think Jyugo could do that much damage." Rock said.

"I know it's crazy." I said.

"He looks so vicious, but it's him its still Jyugo." Uno said.

As Jyugo ran towards Musashi and tried to hit Musashi with his elbow. Musashi caught it and used his flames. Jyugo pushs himself off of him and did another power strike from his blade. Musashi dodges to the side. The attack went straight to the Warden, but lucky it went past her and Mitsuru.

"Good, Jyugo's strike missed the Warden and Mitsuru." I thought with relief.

"Apprehend those inmates at once!" The Warden yelled.

"Ma'am!" Hajime and Kenshirou say, before going towards Jyugo and Musashi.

"Their powers contradict all our knowledge! Bring them in for interrogation!" The Warden yelled.

Musashi's pov;
"Screw that noise can't you see the two of us are busy. You can ask your questions later. But not until me and Jyugo finished our business!" I shouted, before aiming my flames towards the guards on the right. "Nanba guards are pretty tough I kinda-". I sensed Jyugo behind me. I move to the side and ran behind Jyugo.

"Tell me, where he is or I'll take your arms, like I did your eyes." He said.

"I was reckless back then it won't happen again." I say, while flackbacks  play through my mind of when Jyugo took my eyes. I surrounded myself with my own flames. "And I'll take those shackles for myself!". I threw my attack down to the ground, causing the flames to circle around me and Jyugo.

Hajime's pov;
"There's a wall of fire around them. There's no way we can get in there." Kenshirou said.

"This is going to be a real hassle." I said.

Nobody's pov;
"So I get we can't unlock your shackles. But hey what do you think about this plan? I burn you into ashes, then the shackles is all that's left. Easier than cutting you up right? And I'll always have something to remember you by." Musashi said.

"Just stop running your mouth and tell me, what you know about the guard!" Jyugo shouted, while launching multiple attacks. The flames spreads out in different directions.

Y/n's pov;
When Jyugo launched his attack. Some parts of the flames to come towards us.

"Get down!" I shouted, before we ducked down.

"Hot! hot! hot! hot!" Uno repeated.

"I told you to get down, didn't i?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I still felt the heat." Uno said.

"That was a close call." Yamato said.

"I'll say, there's fire balls everywhere. I thought these games were supposed to be fun." Uno said.

"You four should evacuate with the other prisoners." Yamato said.

"But wait a minute, what about Jyugo?" Nico asked.

"He'll be in trouble won't he? If he doesn't surrender, he'll be thrown into solitary for sure." Rock said.

"Solitary confinement won't be enough, he's resisted prison officials. Attacking both them and his fellow inmates, such things are crimes. Crimes for which he must be charged." Yamato said.

"Like in a court?" My cellmates asked.

"No fair, he didn't start it! They made him fight, then he tried to burn him alive." Uno said, while pointing at Musashi.

"Which reminds me, carrying flammable or sharp objects is a serious violation as well. All though it's a unique case, those are more than weapons." Yamato said.

"So he's going to get a heavier sentence either way, right?" Nico asked.

"What should we do then? If this goes on." Rock said.

"It'll get worse" I said.

Kenshirou's pov;
I broke up the inmates by using my whip and said."That's enough 634! Stop resisting at once. Unless you want to incriminate yourself any further.".

"Little mutt." 634 said.

"Punishment won't end with solitary.  Stand down now or you'll be charged with assault-".

"Hush I get it, you can tell me about my punishment. Once you actually catch me, that is if you can!!" He forms a ball of fire in his hand and fired it at us.

While the flames started getting closer and closer towards us. I see Kiji and Samon in the corner of my eye come by us and stood in front of us. They using their weapons and ki to block the attack.

After all the smoke cleared up, Samon said."You think you can beat a Nanba guard!".

"Just try!" Kiji said, before they looked over at us.

"As for you. Use your damn heads you fools!" They say at the same time.

"We're getting lectured." Hajime said.

"By these losers." I said.

"We been given an order to catch the inmates. That'll be tough to pull off if you get roasted." Samon said.

"It stands to reason that you could use assistance." Kiji said.

"To bad we won't get any." I said.

"Get in my way and you die." Hajime said.

"Who do you think you are!" We yelled, before turning our attention back to the inmates.

Nobody's pov;
While Kiji, Samon, and Kenshirou took on Musashi. Hajime made his way to Jyugo. Samon used his staff towards Musashi. Musashi takes a step to the side while trying to use his flames.

"This combat is my specialty. I rarely get to put my skills to work, so thank you." Kiji threw his weapon at Musashi. Musashi blocks and threw Kiji's weapon to the side. Kenshirou hit Musashi on the hand with his whip.

"Stay focused or this will end quite quickly." Kenshirou said.

"You're inside Nanba prison, the guards, we employ are the mightiest in the world. And you are in combat with the strongest amongst them. You'll find them, unlike any other  opponents before." Warden Hyakushiki said, while the guards surrounded Musashi.

"We have him surrounded." Kiji, Samon, and Kenshirou say.

"You underestimate us, you brat." Warden Hyakushiki looked down at Musashi backing up and tried to attack Kiji with his flames.

"It's impressive that you can shoot flames and all. But I can't help but notice that they're weakening." Kiji said.

"Looks like his defensive capabilities are diminished. Prepare yourself to strike Samon." Kenshirou said.

"Don't tell me what to do dog brat!" Samon says, as Kenshirou jumps towards him.

"Your fire blast are powerful. But I surmised that you need time to recharge in between them. You're an inmate of my building. It's only right that, I apprehend you with my own two hands." Kenshirou said.

"Yeah, well you're welcome to try. Assuming how you could figure out, how to dodge in mid air." Musashi said, while getting his attack ready.

"You weren't too bad, but unfortunately you lost the moment you decided to stand against me." Kenshirou said.

"Less talk more fighting, here let me show you!" Samon said, while a green glow was around him and his staff that went into multiple parts. He sends his staff pieces towards Musashi and circled around him. Kenshirou used his whip to wrap around Musashi's neck, allowing Samon to cage him inside the staff parts. "Fire away if you got any left. My weapons are specially made like Kiji's but his only neutralize attacks. Mine has the power to explode, when they're hit.".

"A few thousand shards of anesthetic needles are embedded in my whip. Enough medication to calm even the most dangerous of beast for a time." Kenshirou said.

"Damn, you." Musashi said, before Kiji's weapons went on top of cage.

"Inmate captured." They said.

Warden Hyakushiki's pov;
"Woahhhhh" Mitsuru said.

"That's one down" I say, before turning my attention to the gun shots. Number 15 blocks Hajime's bullets with his blades.

Hajime's pov;
"I never did trust you, number 15." I say, while reloading my gun. "I'm going to make spill everything.".

Y/n's pov;
"Doesn't look like Hajime's holding back." Rock said, while we watch Hajime fire his gun at Jyugo.

"They shouldn't be fighting. I thought those two got along pretty well." Nico said.

"That was then, both of them are going full on out now." Uno said.

"Jyugo, has to stop or else." Rock said.

Hajime grabbed Jyugo by his right ankle and lifted him in the air. Jyugo tried to hit Hajime with his blade, causing him to quickly let go and point a gun at Jyugo's head.

"Uno, wait!" Me, Nico, and Rock said, while Uno jumped over the ledge, before the other two followed him.

"You two as well?!" I asked.

"Number 6, I think it's best you stay here because of your ankle." Yamato said.

"I plan on it, don't worry." I watched my friends run towards Jyugo. "Be careful".

Uno's pov;
"Hey Rock, try moving in on his left side to grab his side on the right." I said.

"Got it!" Rock said, before grabbing onto Jyugo from behind. "Alright be good Jyugo, we're going back home.".

"I'm so sorry, Jyugo!" Nico says, while hitting him on the back of his neck but failed. "I could of sworn that work".

"Jyugo, we went back a long way buddy. Trust me, you don't wanna do this." I say, before Jyugo tried fighting his way out of Rock's hold.

"Jyugo, no! Just calm down!" Rock said.

"If you don't stop resisting right now. They'll take you to trail and make your sentence longer and-".Nico gets cut off by Jyugo throwing him and Rock to the side.

"Where is the guard? Don't make me ask twice." Jyugo said.

"What do you mean?" Nico asked.

"What's wrong? Snap out of it!" Rock shouted, as he grabbed Jyugo by the waist.

"We're right here just calm down!" Nico shouts. Jyugo threw down his blade in between them and made a tiny explosion. They fall back down to the ground and passed out.

"No, Nico! Rock!" I shouted.

"Uno!" I hear Y/n yelled. I looked over at Jyugo walking towards me.

"Look at me it's Uno, I'm here to help you." I said, while he ignored me and kept walking closer towards me. "Try to remember who you really are Jyugo! Buddy please." Jyugo raised his blade above me. "You're my friend, aren't you!".While he threw down his blade.

"Uno!" Y/n shouted.

I quickly looked away and waited for the blade to hit me, but I felt nothing.I looked over and saw Hajime holding the blade back with his hand.

I back away."Hajime, you-".

"Know your place 11, you're nothing more than an inmate. So stay out of my way." Hajime said, before punching Jyugo hard in the stomach until he coughs up blood.

"Hajime, stop you're going to-".

"Shut up, I'm doing my duty as a guard. That's the only reason why, I associate with trash like you." Hajime said, as Jyugo slowly stood back up.

"Where is he? Where's-".Jyugo gets cut off by Hajime when he grabbed Jyugo by the head and knees him hard in the stomach.

"You got him,it's over." I said.

Y/n's pov;
"Hajime's way out of line, he'll kill him at this rate!" I thought, while Hajime kept punching Jyugo in the face. I felt anger started to build up as i closed my fist tightly. "Hajime stop! you'll kill him at this rate! You're way out of line!" I shouted as loud as I could while looking down at Hajime.

Warden Hyakushiki's pov;
"His right... Hajime's getting way out of line" I thought. "That's enough!!".Hajime stops to my order and drop number 15 to the ground. "Call in the medics".

"Yes, ma'am!" Mitsuru said.

"This new year's tournament has reached, it's conclusion." I said.

Hajime's pov;
"Inmate captured" I said.

~A timeskip to a later time in the smoking room~

"Hajime, you idiot, what the hell were you thinking man." Samon said.

"About what?" I asked.

"Your orders were to capture the inmate not cave his skill in. And you started on him all over again, when the warden looked away. We had to pull you off him, you went full psycho." Samon said.

"Which created more work for us." Kiji said.

"You guys are overreacting, I only used my fist." I said.

"Yeah,well you might as well used a tool. You beat 15 with all the strength you have, I can't even guess how many bones you broke. We're lucky the punk didn't die." Samon said.

"You wrecked his face." Kiji said.

"It was 8 blows to the face, several to the stomach, others all over, and he's unconscious" Kenshirou said, before Kiji sat down beside me.

"I hope, you're ready to take responsibility for your actions. The tournament was ruined due to you." Kiji said.

"Huh, why am I the only one you're blaming?" I asked.

"Shut up, the mood was completely miserable because you went crazy on that Inmate!" Kiji yelled in my face.

"How do you mean?" I asked.

"If you recall the post festival feast, felt rather more like a funeral. Because no one could eat after seeing your face! If you must beat inmates half to death, you should consider washing the blood from your face. Before attending a public meal. Did you see the expression from your chef of building 13?" Kiji asked.

"He did look kinda sad, didn't he" I said.

"Is that his sad face?" Kiji questioned, before crossing his arms."Well in my opinion it looked like pure rage".

"At any rate the incident made waves, the higher ups will be reacting soon. This is no time to be relaxing." Kenshirou say, before I stood up.

"Which reminds me, I'll be over due at building 13. Yamato exercises more than his works, so I am to leave the monkey and the bird with heavy makeup." I say, while walking towards the door.

"Wouldn't risk parting ways on a decent note now, would you?" Kiji asked, before I walked out and shut the door behind me.

~Building 13 cell 13~

"Alright you punks you better-" I get cut off by a bucket thrown at my face.

"Piss off Hajime, you got a lot of nerve showing your face you stupid devil person!" Uno said.

"Damn kid, what the hell are you trying to pull here?" I asked, before he grabbed the collar of my shirt.

"Were you trying to kill Jyugo, was that it?! Breaking his bones and making him throw up blood. Is that how you always do things. What the hell is wrong with you?!" Uno yelled

"Let it go man." Rock said.

"And don't tell me, you were doing your job!" Uno raised his voice.

"Shut up." Rock said.

"Bet you kill someone if it was your job." Uno said.

"Uno, that's way to harsh!" Rock said.

"Of course I would, if it were my job I would do it." I said.

"Do you mean that?" Nico asked.

"However, I admit I went overboard this time. I wasn't trying to kill the kid." I say, while taking his hand off me as the inmates stay quiet. "He'll probably wake up in a day or two".

"You know he kinda useless, a real stick in the mud. His hand writing sucks, can't do math, and he blows at sports. The dude isn't even good at games, the only thing he's decent at is breaking out of jail. But there's one thing about him." Uno says, before pointing at me. "Jyugo understands where the rest of us are coming from, and he cares about us. So if you think he's just a monster, then I say the only real monster is you.".

"I think it's best if you leave, Hajime." Y/n said. I turned around and started walking out.

"Hajime wait, where's Jyugo? Can you-". I cut the last part off by close the door.

~Smoking room~

"Hey, how did it go with the guys in 13?" Seitarou asked, while I smoke a cigarette.

"They kicked me out." I said.

"How exactly did that work? I never thought you get kicked out of a cell." He said.

"Well first Uno yelled at me and called me a demon. While Y/n told me to leave. Got pretty high in mighty for criminals." I said.

"So I guess, they're still mad about 15?" He asked.

"Hey there you are!" I hear Mitsuru say, as he walked in. "Hajime".

"I came here to get away from the loud mouths." I said.

"Now is that any way to greet someone who traveled across the prison to deliver you a message." He said.

"Huh?" I questioned.

"Check it, it's from our ma'am Hyakushiki." He said.

"What does she want?" I asked.

"I'll read it for you" He said, before unfolding the paper. "Building 13 Supervisor Hajime Sugoroku, is now suspended for a total of 3 days!". It took me by surprise. "Cheer up buddy! I mean you had to be punished somehow after what you did. But a three day suspension is a slap on the wrist. The Warden cut you a break. She must be going soft.".

"Damnit" I thought, while looking down at the ground.

"I guess for a hard core work alcoholic like yourself, three days seems like alot." Mitsuru said.

"Supervisor," Seitarou says with concern.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 7.1K 30
[ HQ!! x READER // COMPLETED ] ↳ one shots !! thanks for reading ! ー © EL/HQUALITY ; JULY 2019 - MAY 2020
174K 4K 23
Nanbaka is a prison full of men But what happens when a female inmate joins them? She is also a stunningly beautiful lady, she's very nice, and kind...
8.3K 246 11
Second book guys! Maybe will be better and have more sense xd ---- Warning: English aint my main language, and Idrm about the errors I make. I'll mos...
674K 17.4K 200
the untamed x reader oneshots ' I attempt to write one shots for you guys ' the untamed / mdzs x reader oneshots o. started june 25t...