Achilles

By anInklingofLife

PLEASE DONT READ THIS BOOK 😭😭 ~~~~~~~~ Discontinued 1/7/2022 I found the cover on Pintrest but now I can't... More

Hog Hunt (prt.1)
Scarlet Darkness
Frosted Memories
Hog Hunt (prt.2)
Crimson Painting
Play-thing for Peace
Another thing
Their wretched whisperings (prt. 1)
Their wretched whisperings (prt.2)
Achilles
Spirit of Blood (Achilles prt.2)
The way our blood flows
All Fate's orders
A song of twin-souls
Heal
Control
Still in a dark place
One last thing

Executed

550 23 17
By anInklingofLife

We're defying the laws peeps, time to kill Pig-boi.
Also I'm so sorry, Gladiators hasn't been posted yet, pls forgive me.
Not proof read cuz I'm a lazy bitch.

I hope you enjoy this one.
TW: Blood, execution, graphic descriptions of injuries, emotional descriptions of pain, dead Techno, sad Philza, grief, loss.
Stay safe pls
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What's that around your neck?" Tubbo questioned the bound man in front of him, a sinister smile on his scarred face.
"I, uh, I don't know what you're talking about-"
"You know exactly what I'm talking about, Techno. It's glimmering, hand it here."
"Yeah, I physically can't."
Fundy undid the necklace from around the prisoner's neck and handed it to Tubbo.
The boy held the amulet up to the sun, two small, emerald eyes gleaming in its rays. "Ah, I see, just as I suspected. A Totem of Undying, we can't have that now, can we." The youth smiled mockingly. He pocketed the golden pendant,"We'd much rather you actually die than have that unpleasant surprise."
Techno stood still, silent and fearful. He kept his eyes on Tubbo, trying not to show any fear or any pain as the chains dug further into his wrists. The boy smirked. "Now, to L'Manberg, you're gonna be put on trial Mr. Blade, or rather, executed." He was pulled forward harshly by the chains. Quackity was holding Carl's reins, escorting the horse.
The trip to L'Manberg was made in an unsettling silence, the only sounds being the footsteps they took and the swishing of the water during the boat ride. Techno's steps felt heavy, but he kept being pulled forward by Fundy, who was clasping his chains. "Make haste, the sooner he's dead, the better." Tubbo ordered at the head of the group. Once more the chains were tugged mercilessly, digging further into his flesh, it hurt quite a bit but not enough for him to say anything.
They finally reached the city, walking along its raised paths. They passed many buildings, houses and centres and all. It was all rebuilt on stilts above the crater, which was made into a pond.
Phil stood at his balcony, worryingly staring outside, awaiting the return of the president, hoping against all odds that Techno wouldn't be with them. However, that hope was extinguished quickly when the group walked by, Techno helplessly chained, walking behind them. "You-you actually got him?!" Phil sounded astonished. "Phil you're under house arrest!" Tubbo reminded the man.

When Technoblade heard his best friend's voice, his gaze shot up from the wooden planks in front of him. He noticed how there was a secure chain around Phil's door and how he stood at his balcony, staring astounded at the five in front of him. Techno was quickly worried. "Phil! Phil, what did they do to you?!" He tried running towards his friend, a sense of anxiety sparking within him, but was once again ordered back by the heavy metal bounds that broke the skin of his wrists. "Keep walking." Quackity instructed, sternly cold.

The town square was only a few more steps away. He got pushed into a claustrophobia-inducing, metal cage, the hand cuffs staying around his bleeding wrists. The door clicked shut and there wasn't much he could do apart from listen, scared about his inevitable doom, watching as the anvil hung ominously, many meters above his head.

Tubbo stood on the podium, looking down at the people who sat in the seats, a creepy glee rising within him. "Hello citizens of L'Manberg. I welcome you here today to witness the execution of one of our nations most hunted enemies. As you all know, Technoblade has robbed our country of everything that made it special, and today is the day he will pay for that..."

To the left side of the stage, a tall building stood, and, going unnoticed, on its roof were two cloaked figures. One wore a recognisable, smiling mask and the other had platinum bangs falling in front of his eyes. They observed closely, as if they were planning something. "Surely, they'll kill him." Punz whispered to Dream. The masked one nodded. "Ready yourself." Dream held his arm up, awaiting the right time. "Now." He brought his hand down and Punz jumped of the building, landing on his feet, uncloaking himself as he splashed potions and
raised his axe.
The commotion was unexpected to say the least, people got up, drawing weapons and using shields to block attacks. Techno was left watching quietly.

"Come on! You piece of crap!" Phil whisper-shouted, attempting to pry the ankle clasp off, failing quite a few times. He was growing increasingly concerned with all the sounds outside, an undeniable feeling of apprehension making itself known within him. With a few bangs against his door, quite a bit of cussing and an incredible amount of strength, he broke the foot clamp of his bruised limb. Phil let out a sigh of slight exhaustion and utter satisfaction, getting up from his place on the ground, making his way down to the door. It created open, revealing a chaotic sight.

"What?!" Tubbo gasped out in shock as Ranboo held up his shield, blocking yet another attack. "What's Punz doing here?!" The President ran forward to help his citizens, completely forgetting about the prisoner for a moment. Until he saw Dream, cloak flying behind him, running towards the cage that imprisoned Techno. Noticing this and realising what was happening, Tubbo yelled a clear and strict order, "Big Q, pull the lever! Pull the lever, Big Q!" Slash after slash came down, however Tubbo kept his strong against Punz, always able to block his attacks.
A startled and fearful gasp escaped Techno's throat. "Pull the lever,Big Q!" And Quakity, like a bolt of lightening, sprinted towards the small key, pulling it down with ease.
Time slowed to an agonising pace as the anvil was released from its bounds, plummeting down towards Technoblade at an incomprehensible speed. That same fear that was present in his eyes twinkled into a greater, more darker horror.

Phil ran forward, steering clear of the chaos, he heard a scream, Tubbo's shouts, a click of a lever, the sound of wind whistling. His pace quickened to an almost inhuman acceleration. He hoped, against all the odds, that some how he'd make it in time. Too late-

The anvil came down with a resounding thud, crushing the one that stood beneath it. A scream of pure agony escaped him, before it was silenced by the pain. A yelp of terror tore Phil's throat raw as he approached the bloodied mess, Techno.

The terrible sensation spread through him as his head found the floor with a sickening crack. Techno couldn't hear a single thing, it was all muffled, their shouts and Phil's screams muted, replaced by an obnoxious, sharp ringing. Blood was everywhere, staining his once white shirt a frightening vermillion. What felt like bloody tears rolled down his cheeks, his heart beat weaker, his lungs were bruised by the immense weight put upon them. It was so hard to stay awake. Everything seemed so distant, his vision was fading, the greens and blues and browns all merging together, forming an illegible scene in front of him. Technoblade's legs had lost all their sensation, he couldn't move them from their awkwardly folded position, no matter how hard he tried. It was so hard to focus on breathing and living. Buried beneath this whirlpool of torture, were his senses and he was struggling so hard to keep them. From outside his small, tormenting bubble of despair and calamity, somewhere away from his conflicted mind, a soft voice was quietly calling his name. And through all the afflicted feelings, and all the terribly crippling disaster, he could feel the person's warm, soft hand caressing his weak one.

As gently as possible, the large, metal weight was eased off Techno's ever-weakening chest, relieving a bit of the pressure that lay upon it. He was slowly and carefully moved out of the broken cage, the person mumbling something he couldn't hear.

It was an awful sight to behold, there was red everywhere, on the floor, on Techno's clothes, splattered on the underside of the anvil. It was absolutely sickening. A gaping wound presented itself on Techno's left side and his legs were awkwardly bent, as if they were dislocated. Thick, burgundy liquid ran from his mouth, onto the floor beneath him, matting his pink locks. He was breathing, barely, and they were strangled, forced breaths. His eyes were squinted in pain, two bloody streaks running down from them. Phil kneeled beside the weak warrior, his hand gently running over Techno's deathly cold one. Must've been from the blood loss. "I've got you, ok, Techno, I'll get you out of here." He whispered, using all his strength to push the anvil off of Technoblade's chest as carefully as possible.

Phil paused for a moment, wondering where to pick up Techno from. As painlessly as possible, he slid his hand under his legs and used his other hand to support his neck. Technoblade was very easy to pick up, considering the blood loss and the agony he was in, along with Phil's strength. He held the injured hybrid against his chest, which Techno subconsciously leaned into. (It's stuff like this that makes me go UwU) A small, barely audible, raspy groan of pain escaped Techno's limp body. Phil clutched him tighter, slowly getting up from the crouching position, not bothering that his robes were getting drenched in blood. He looked around him, noticing that everyone was still fighting.
As quickly and as gently as possible, he started making his way to the forest which lay to the left of L'Manberg.

He couldn't see, the sharp sound in his ears worsened, his legs where completely numb. With all the strength Techno could muster, he clung onto Phil's robe, leaning into him, grateful for his presence. The pain drowned out everything, to the point where Techno couldn't even think straight anymore, he was slowly loosing his consciousness and he felt himself grow fatally number with every passing second. Time had lost all meaning, to him.

The forest was quite, the only thing being a small caw from a crow or two and the crunching of leaves beneath Phil's feet. He came to a stop in a clearing, protected by numerous, towering pine trees.

Sitting down on the twig covered floor, he put Techno's head in his lap, holding the others cheek with his hand. "It's okay, you'll be okay, I've got you, Techno." He sobbed, letting the tears that he had held back fall. They stung his eyes. Phil knew deep within him that, no matter how hard he tried, Techno was not going to make it out of this one alive. "You can go, Techno. Go rest, go and see Wilbur. I don't know if you'll come back but go. I won't hold you here for any longer." His voice was quite against the stillness of the forest, his left hand finding Techno's.

By this point, Technoblade's eyes were glued shut, he opened them as much as he could to look at Phil, giving him a weak smile, barely managing to keep it up before his face contorted into a pained expression once more. Phil watched as his ruby eyes fell glassy, his final breath escaping him as his heart fell silent, the grip on Phil's hand faded. He was left alone in the forest with the cold corpse of a friend he hadn't managed to save. He would drown in his own tears and Techno's blood.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I liked the idea of the Butcher Army finding out that Techno had a Totem and taking it off him.
Anyhow, hope you liked the angst party, leave a vote/comment if you did. I appreciate you all so very much!! Have a great day/night peeps!! <3
~~ Rae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195 15 4
A tommyinnit adoption AU that u SHOULD read :D ALSO I DIDNT MAKE THE BEAUTIFUL COVER, I SNATCHED IT OFF OF PINTEREST SO CREDS TO THE CREATOR
94K 2.7K 33
Angst- and maybe some fluff here and there DISCLAIMERS: 1.THERE WILL BE NO TRIGGER WARNINGS AT THE TOP OF EACH CHAPTER! 2.THERE IS PLATONIC DEOINNIT...
328K 11.5K 38
This book is finished! Read the first chapter for info, otherwise, it's exactly what the title says. Enjoy
149K 7.5K 46
TRIGGER WARNING: This book will contain graphic depictions of - Self Harm - Suicide - Violence - Abuse - Sexual Assault / Rape I know it's tempting t...