Death Note | Wanda Maximoff [...

נכתב על ידי PDA_Nightingale

Wanda Maximoff Fanfiction Artemis Cloud Romanoff have a power similar to the Death Note can do but a lot powe... עוד

Synopsis & Cast
Uno
Dos
Tres
Cuatro
Cinco
Sies
Siete
Ocho
Nueve
Diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Catorce
Quince
Dieciséis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
Veinte
Veintiúno
Veintidós
Veintitrés
Veinticuatro
Veinticinco
Veintiséis
Veintisiete
Veintiocho
Veintinueve
Treinta | Epilogue
A/N | New Story
Special Chapter [Smut]

Diecinueve

1.1K 40 1
נכתב על ידי PDA_Nightingale

Diecinueve - Risk it all

Sam Wilson and Bucky Barnes went back to the facility to get the quinjet. Wanda Maximoff and Natasha Romanoff can't stay still and move their asses around the house. Pietro Maximoff and Clint Barton were about to get dizzy while looking at Nat and Wanda. 

"Can you two please sit down? Nothing will happen if you continue to be anxious" Clint said. 

"HOW CAN WE? My sister is in HYDRA and we don't know what's happening to her and you want me to calm down?" 

Again, Wanda and Natasha keep on moving around. They feel a huge wind coming outside. All of them went outside and quickly get in the quinjet. 

"Where she is?" Bucky asked. 

Natasha clicked on the tracker and put the location there. All of them sit down as they made a plan. 

"So what we will do once we get there?" Pietro asked. 

"Get her"

"We don't know what we will expect to see, Natasha. We need to be prepared" 

Natasha sigh and nodded. Bucky stated what he wanted to do once they get there. Get Artemis and kill whoever call her. Natasha wanted to get her and get the files about Artemis, all the files about her sister. Wanda just wanted to get Artemis and make sure she's fine. Their main goal is to get Artemis no matter what happen but things didn't goes as they plan. The book appeared in the quinjet and quickly communicate with Wanda, Wanda used her magic to make the book communicate with all of them. 

"You can't get in the facility" The book warned them.

"Why?"

"They have reverse the effect. Wanda, she became the slayer they wanted. Once she see you, she will kill you"

"Can she control it?" 

"I-I really don't know. I was avoiding and ignoring all the commands she gave me and I don't know how long. I also tried to reverse it but nothing"

All them was silent. They don't know what to do but they are sure about one thing. They want to get Artemis no matter what happen. 

"Then let's go and see" Natasha said. 

The book was caught on guard. It didn't expect that they will risk their lives for Artemis. It never expected that Artemis will have these kind of people in her life. The book quickly appeared them in the facility, killing the agents near them. 

"Go, she's in the cell. She's not alone but she's okay. No one can harm her while I'm here" 

Natasha saw where Artemis is and signaled them to follow her.  Every agent that they see on their way was killed by the book and they stopped running as they see Artemis. She was chained and she have a neck collar that would send an electricity through her body. Artemis was looking down, using her ears to know what's happening around her.

"A-Arte" Natasha called. 

As soon as Artemis heard that she wanted to hug that person but she knew she couldn't. She can feel the effects slowly forcing her to be overcontrolled.  

"Go away" 

"Artemis" Wanda called.

"Please, go away. I can't let myself overcontrol myself. Wanda, please. Leave" 

Artemis's eyes slowly glowed into purple. She was being control by HYDRA, not by her book. They injected something in her to make them control her. 

"Please" Artemis begged. 

She can feel the power coming from the new liquid they have injected. Knives slowly appearing on her hands and the moment she looked up she threw the knives but Wanda quickly used her magic to stop the knives from hitting them. 

"Wanda, try to control her mind by showing her darkest fear" 

Artemis didn't heard that. She can't stop herself from throwing knives and re-appeared herself outside the cell without commanding her book. She was about to attack Clint but Wanda step in front of Clint. Artemis was able to control herself the moment she saw Wanda. She started to cry because she's trying her best to stop her body from moving on its own. 

"DO IT NOW!"

Wanda immediately went closer to Artemis and use her magic to show her the darkest fear she had. Artemis saw what her darkest fear is. It's simple yet so tragic. She can see her bloody hands, killing all those people who she brought back and seeing Wanda happy with Vision, leaving her all alone. Artemis fell on her knees and her book sucked the liquid from her body. The book didn't cared if it will have side effects on its self as long as it save Artemis. Artemis's eyes went back to normal. Dr. R. Frankster went running to them. Wanda was about to attack him but Artemis held her hand. 

"D-don't hurt him" 

"W-what?" 

"Don't hurt him. He made me safe. He locked me up when I asked him because I knew I'll hurt anyone" 

"What now?"

"The book might sucked the liquids but I don't know what else they did to her in the lab. It might have side effects and we cannot let her fall asleep because HYDRA would might find it an easy way to control her" The doctor explained. 

Artemis slowly stood up with the help of Wanda. She's sleepy and exhausted. Wanda put her arm around her and Natasha went to her side to put Artemis arm around her shoulders.

"Hey, Artemis. Don't sleep. We cannot do anything if you fell asleep" Natasha said. 

"H-hi" Artemis shyly but exhaustedly said. 

Natasha chuckled at her sister's cuteness. Natasha remembered something and she looked at Dr. R. Frankster. 

"Do you have her files?" 

The doctor nodded and handed her a usb. Natasha nodded and gestured to Wanda to give the book a command, making them appeared in the cabin leaving the quinjet behind. The book also made the facility exploded to make sure no one follows them. Wanda and Natasha quickly put Artemis down on the couch and let the doctor do what he needs to do. 

"Artemis, don't fall asleep. I cannot do anything if you fall asleep. They can control you as soon as you do" The doctor warned her. 

Artemis just nodded as she fights her eyes not to close. The doctor started to inject some liquids into her body to erase the effects from the unknown liquid that the HYDRA used to control her. He injected it three times to make sure that the liquid will be effective. Artemis slowly went to sleep. 

"She'll be unconscious for four days, I think" The doctor informed them.

All them nodded. They knew they need something to make them stop. They have found something to find Artemis in easy way and Wanda knew she can find someone who might know a spell or way to remove that type of summoning Artemis had with her name. 

"I'm so sorry to do this but I need to get someone"

"Who?"

"Agatha, she might help us. She might know something to remove that kind of summoning on Artemis" 

"Let me go with you" Natasha said. 

"No, I-" Wanda was cut of when Artemis groan. 

"Wanda, let me go with you. It's my sister's life matter with this" Natasha said. 

"I'll stay here with Artemis" The doctor said. 

"We're here too" Clint and Pietro said. 

"Can I go?" Bucky asked.

"Are you sure that Agatha will help us?" Clint asked. 

Wanda smirked and looked at Artemis. You'll be fine, Arte. I promise you, she thought. Wanda grabbed Artemis book and looked at her kids names. It didn't have any progress but she will trust the book through the process. 

"She didn't have a choice. It's either help us or forever be a nosy neighbor"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

9K 281 10
It's Wanda Maximoff and Y/N L/N's wedding day. As they prepare for their big day, they can't help but reminisce about some of the most important mom...
3K 139 7
Thirty-four year old Wanda Maximoff, founder and CEO of one of the most renowned Private Practice's in Manhattan, New York finds herself feeling incr...
6.8K 366 13
Wanda Maximoff is only trying to get by in her daily life. Stuck in a job that she no longer finds exciting. Dreams that suddenly seems too farfetche...
29.1K 345 43
This is a Peter x Wanda x Natasha loved story I was inspired for this while reading another story some time ago. Peter Parker is Spiderman, and is of...