Lost Paradise | BOOK 1

By -aerinicolettepark

Lost Paradise 1/?? Jujutsu Kaisen and Bungou Stray Dogs crossover Mafia Boss Dazai au // Soukoku JJK × Souko... More

Disclaimer / Opening Note
𝚎𝚡𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚞𝚖 ✍︎
000|𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
001 | 𝙳𝚊𝚣𝚊𝚒 𝚈𝚞𝚔𝚒𝚔𝚘
002 | 𝙵𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚒𝚜𝚑
003 | 𝙵𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘 𝙼𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚒
004 | 𝚅𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚕
005 | 𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒 𝚈𝚞𝚞𝚓𝚒
006 | 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
007 | 𝙺𝚞𝚐𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝙽𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚊
008 | 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
009 | 𝙼𝚊𝚍 𝙳𝚘𝚐
010 | 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍
011 | 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
012 | 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
013 | 𝙰 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
014 | 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
015 | 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛
016 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 1
017 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 2
018 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 3
019 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 4
020 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 5
021 | 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗
022 | 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎
023 | 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎
024 | 𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
025 | 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎
026 | 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚞𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
027 | 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢...
028 | ...𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢
029 | 𝙼𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚒𝚜𝚑
031 | 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑
032 | 𝙲𝚘𝚍𝚎
032.5 | 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (1)
033 | 𝚄𝚗𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍
034 | 𝙰 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝
034.5 | 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (2)
035 | 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑
036 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚜𝚜
037 | 𝙾𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗 // 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎
038 | 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚑𝚎𝚖
039 | 𝙳𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚢
040 | 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢
Synopsis / Ending note
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (3)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (4)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (5)
IMPORTANT
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (6)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (7)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (8)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (9)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (10)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (11)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (12)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (13)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (14)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (15)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (16)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (17)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (18)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (19)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (20)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (21)
It's getting difficult to love you, my home
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (22)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (23)

030 | 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚍

2.3K 106 55
By -aerinicolettepark

Two grown men sat silently drinking tea together.

Nanami Kento contemplating after he grasped what Fyodor wanted to say.

"I do not like how this is going Fyodor-san." Nanami sighed.

The raven haired man nodded grimly.

"I do not like it as well," he confessed. "However, that's just a piece of my role in 'God's plan."

"I'm afraid Yukiko existence caused an imbalance between both worlds."

Nanami set down his cup and glared directly at the Russian man.

"Then I will step in to balance it." He declared.

Dostoyevsky chuckled darkly.

"I'm afraid the plan is already in motion, Nanami Kento."

~~~~~

A faculty member from the school saw them. Telling them that students from other schools aren't allowed in the institution.

Nitta explained that they have a permit to be there.

The old man was surprised how you the investigators are. Even recognizing Fushiguro in the group.

"Is that you Fushiguro?" He inquired.

The ravenette averted his gaze. "Hello."

The man trailed his gaze towards the rest of the students recognizing the brunette as well.

"Dazai! You've.. grown into a beautiful young lady, I remember you visiting Fushiguro here from time to time" he chuckled.

"What happened to your arm?"

The brunette shrugged nonchalantly. "Got into a little accident with my dad, nice seeing you again uncle."

"Uncle?!" Itadori and Kugisaki exclaimed.

"Ah sorry, it's just Dazai's always visiting, I insisted her calling me uncle. She reminds me of my niece."

"Oh"

They debriefed the older man now introduced as Takeda-san who's a permanent employee in the school.

He expressed grief and shock with the news about the four alumni who died.

"It's feels just like yesterday." The man sighed "They weren't as bad as you Fushiguro but they were trouble makers."

"What do you need to know?"

Megumi raised his arm.

"Strange rumors, dark rumors, connection to bad adults..."

Nobara, Yuuji and Yukiko all pointed at him teasingly.

"Hey, problem child!"

"...and anything of ill omen." The ravenette brought his fist down hitting Itadori who was closest to him on the cheek, as the pink haired male fell all over his female classmates.

"Dark rumors..." Takeda-san contemplated. He then told them about the men being only regular students. Ordinary junior high students.

However the two delinquents who were on standby interjected their thoughts about the case.

"What about Yasohachi bridge bungee jumping?" Asked punk #1

"You're still here?" Kugisaki deadpans.

"Yasohachi bridge?" Itadori wondered turning to look at the raven haired sorcerer.

"It's known for suicides." Fushiguro states. "It's also a famous hotspot for paranormal activity."

"Suicides, huh..." Yukiko uttered, wincing at the thought.

"Yuki-chaaaannn~" Osamu cried hugging his daughter before he and Chuuya left for Yokohama.

"On your next mission, do a triple suicide with me and Chuuya 'kay?" The brown haired man sobbed.

Chuuya facepalmed. "I never agreed to that you shitty vagabond."

Osamu's dark eyes trailed towards his ginger haired significant other.

"Then Yuki and I will just to a double father-daughter suicide!" He scoffed.

Satoru smiled pulling an awkward Yukiko away from her suicidal father.

"Sorry Samu-chan I don't plan on seeing one of my students dying anytime soon."

"Uh, sorry dad, but no."

Takeda-san confirmed that bungee jumping was indeed a popular uh— hobby for some delinquents back in the day.

It was treated as some sort of test of courage.

One that doesn't involve villains abducting one of your classmates...

"There actually a lot more people dumber than me!" Itadori exclaimed cheerily.

"What do you use for a cord?" Fushiguro questioned the two delinquents.

They said that they don't do it. But they heard stories from the generation from before.

One day, four students didn't show up to school, which is nothing strange. However, when the school contacted the parents, it turned out that they hadn't come home that night.

The news spread like wildfire and eventually, the students were found unconscious underneath the bridge.

When they were reprimanded, they couldn't remember a thing.

Yukiko pursed her lips, based on the information set out, she deciphered exactly what they were about to face.

Megumi noticed her grim expression.

The way her brows her furrowed and her lips pursed.

How Yukiko's steel blue eyes were focused and calculating.

Though what bugs him is that she seems uncertain.

Dazai Yukiko who was always sure of her plans.

Dazai Yukiko who's confidence was unwavering, the fact that it's one of her traits that draws him to her.

Megumi glanced at the uncertain brown haired female as she gets lost in her thoughts.

As much as he badly wants to confront her about it...

He knew he need to give her time and space to overcome it herself.

Though if the time comes when 
she asks for help, Megumi will certainly be there for her.

On a more positive note, at least they now have a lead.

"We've been there before," Megumi informed, gesturing to both him and the brown haired shaman. "At Yasohachi bridge."

"To bungee?" Yuuji suggested but was hit on the head by the ravenette's fist, making him wince.

"Paranormal spots like that attracts curses." Yukiko reminded "Jujutsu high staff goes there often."

"Besides if this Flying Fish ever tried to bungee jump on that bridge I'll be there with my ability to smack him down the earth's crust!" The blue eyed girl smirked.

"I'd rather not." Fushiguro narrows his eyes. "Don't you dare, you mackerel."

"Aw, boo."

Even though the two reported that nothing was out of the ordinary when they went to the bridge, the group decided that they still need to investigate it at the end of the day.

"Fushiguro."

The male turned to Takeda-san who just exited the school. The group was in the parking lot discussing their next move.

"How's Tsumiki?" The old man asked.

Megumi was silent for a moment before answering that she's good.

Yukiko unconsciously grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

"Who's Tsumiki?" Asked Itadori.

"My older sister." Answered the shadow themed sorcerer.

"What?" Kugisaki scoffed. "How come you never tell us about yourself?!"

~~~~~

A purple haired male stood next to the raven haired man and dual color haired woman.

They watched as a blue haired curse forcefully feeds a regular human man the special grade cursed object they stole.

Three of the death paintings.

"Kiyomizu Kaito-kun." The raven haired man with stitches on his forehead said.

"They will be your allies on this errand."

"Understood." Kaito said monotonously.

The dual color haired woman approached the purple haired male and caressed the scar that trails from his left to the side of his lip.

"Prove to me that you aren't a failure like the rest, K-04061."

"Yes, mother."

Bungo stroll

Whisper game? With the cast lol

Everyone is wearing headphones

Stan SB19  :>

Word: Playground

Megumi looks over the word written on the paper and taps Yukiko who was in front of him on the shoulder.

"Playground." He said simply.

"Playground?" Yukiko repeated.

"Playground." Megumi confirmed.

The blue eyed sorcerer giggled, turning her back at the male at excitedly tapping Yuuji who is in front of her.

"Play." She started off.

"Plen?" Yuuji questioned.

"Ground" Yukiko continued.

"Count?"

"Plaaaay" Yukiko exaggerated. "Ground."

"... Plain cloud?" The pink haired male asked.

The brunette— not being able to hear him (because it's the rules of the game) nodded eagerly.

Itadori— though getting the word wrong, turned and tapped Kugisaki on the shoulder to relay the message.

"Plain cloud."

"... Paint claw?"

..... Let's just skip alright—

Kugisaki turned to Maki who was the final player and told her the word.

"Fake Love?"

Wrong

Word 2: Macaroni

Placement: (the places of Yuuji and Nobara were switched)

Fushiguro→Dazai→Kugisaki→Itadori→Maki

"Ma" Megumi started

"Ma" Yukiko repeated.

"Ca"

"Ta"

"Ro"

"Lo..?"

"Ni." Fushiguro finished. "Macaroni."

"Matalongi?"

"Macaroni."

"Ahhh Macaroni!!"

Yukiko excitedly pokes Nobara's shoulder.

"Ma" she started.

"Pa?"

"Ma- MmmmmA" she said exaggerating the 'm'

"Macaroni."

"Macaroni?" Nobara repeated.

The ginger haired girl then tapped the shoulder of Yuuji who was now in front of her.

"Ma." She started.

"Pa?"

"Ca"

"Ra"

"Ro"

"Go?"

"Ni."

"Ti"

"Macaroni." Kugisaki emphasized.

"Paragoti?" Confused the pink haired male turned to Maki; the last player.

"Pa" Itadori started.

"Ma?"

"Ra"

"Ca"

"Ra." Itadori corrected.

"Ca.." Maki nodded.

"Go" Continued the pink haired male.

"Ro"

"Ti."

Maki shook her head and proceeded to announce the answer.

"Macaroni." She smirked.

Correct!!

Note:
I FINALLY GET TO PROPERLY INTRODUCE KIYOMIZU KAITO— somehow— who made his first appearance in a previous chapter— Between Security I think? lol
Anyways here's what he looks like with and without a mask

Again made with Picrew yay!

So what are your thoughts about this new character?

It hasn't even started yet but our research project is giving me stress lol

Anyways..

Thank you for supporting Lost Paradise!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 2K 12
orv fanfiction ! she/her ! fem reader ! started: 12/09/21 finished: 1/29/22 credits to the real owner of the photo i used.
37.7K 1.7K 43
you're the younger princess of the Rose Kingdom, and heiress to the throne, you have a Fraternal twin named Elizabeth and the both of you are opposit...
9.3K 472 32
Y/n and Her little sister Umi has been each others only family since their parents died, after their Landlord kicks them out on Christmas night for t...
920K 38.8K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC